It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further proof UA93 didn't bury, media skipped it

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Frank Monaco of the Pennsylvania State Police says, “If you would go down there, it would look like a trash heap. There’s nothing but tiny pieces of debris. It’s just littered with small pieces.”

Jon Meyer, a reporter with WJAC-TV, says, “I was able to get right up to the edge of the crater.… All I saw was a crater filled with small, charred plane parts. Nothing that would even tell you that it was the plane.… There were no suitcases, no recognizable plane parts, no body parts. The crater was about 30 to 35 feet deep.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

"There was one part of a seat burning up there,"

Must have been part of the seat Slim Pickens was riding, like at the end of the movie "Dr. Strangelove."

Oops...that was a one-liner. To break the tension...so to speak...

[edit on 23 October 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

"A boy can have a good old time in Vegas with all this s***". One of my very favorite movie lines.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Second, provide evidence of missile parts, components or explosive residue as well.....

You are joking, right?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Oh look, an official saying most of the plane buried (and some other most unbelievable tale):

"Miller recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said.

The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater.

www.pittsburghlive.com

So hooper, is Wally Miller lying that most of the plane buried?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
Oh look, an official saying most of the plane buried (and some other most unbelievable tale):

"Miller recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said.

The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater.

www.pittsburghlive.com

So hooper, is Wally Miller lying that most of the plane buried?

So now Wally Miller (the county coroner) is your official stating that most of the plane was buried, huh? Except Wally Miller never said that. Read carefully, pay attention to punctuation and paragraphs. Read it again. and again.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
So now Wally Miller (the county coroner) is your official stating that most of the plane was buried, huh?

You saying he wasn't an official at the scene working alongside the FBI?

Except Wally Miller never said that. Read carefully, pay attention to punctuation and paragraphs. Read it again. and again.

I did, Miller says the cockpit broke off into the woods (how in the hell does that happen???) and the remainder of the plane (i.e. most) "burrowed deep into the ground."

How did I take that out of context?

And hey guess what, here's Wally Miller in person saying the exact say thing! (30 seconds in)

Notice Miller starts out be saying "the explanation was." So obviously he was told by the FBI who ran the investigation there.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So now Wally Miller (the county coroner) is your official stating that most of the plane was buried, huh?

Except Wally Miller never said that. Read carefully, pay attention to punctuation and paragraphs. Read it again. and again.

I did, Miller says the cockpit broke off into the woods (how in the hell does that happen???) and the remainder of the plane (i.e. most) "burrowed deep into the ground."

And hey guess what, here's Wally Miller in person saying the exact say thing! (30 seconds in)

Notice Miller starts out be saying "the explanation was." So obviously he was told by the FBI who ran the investigation there.

"....and the remaining two thirds went down". Scene cut. Never used the word buried. Never.

As for his use of the words "and the explanation was" of course he said that, he was describing the last moments of Flight 93 flightpath. He wasn't there.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Unless you have Mr. Miller stating specifically that he "was told by the FBI" when he used that phrase "the explanation was" then assuming that the FBI were responsible for how he relates the story is just reading in, with a personal opinion.

"the explanation was" could mean anything...could be a consensus he picked up by listening to many other people speaking, and SPECULATING...because until the SSFDR was read, there was no exact knowledge of the airplane's actual attitude at impact.

For the record, the airplane did NOT hit at a "90-degree" angle of bank, as he stated. He "heard" that, used his hand to demonstrate, but lookig at his behavior I'm calling him as a fraud who wanted some fame, and was just piecing it together.

Oh, the SSFDR??? It recorded nearly 180-degrees bank...about 140-150 RIGHT roll. What this means is, that as the hijackers decided to put it in, they began a roll to the RIGHT, and continued...as that happens, in all conventional airplanes, the nose will tend to drop....it takes an effort of FORWARD elevator input to keep the nose level, when inverted.

The airplane did not hit on one wing first the way he described...he didn't say 'cartwheel', but that was the way he was going with it...not knowing the term, it seems.

He seems a very, very sketchy 'witness' to me...too ratty...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted by hooper

posted by ATH911

posted by hooper

posted by ATH911

posted by hooper

"....and the remaining two thirds went down". Scene cut. Never used the word buried. Never.

As for his use of the words "and the explanation was" of course he said that, he was describing the last moments of Flight 93 flightpath. He wasn't there.

Geeze hooper. Your dodging and spinning is making me dizzy.

Here is another Memorial Ambassador saying that 93 "literally went into the ground" because of where the plane hit. Have you done zero research?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Turn your volume up:

"the remaining 2/3 went down in the ground."

His quote from the article:

"The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground."

So is the explanation Wally Miller got from investigators a lie?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Nice!

"Because where [Flight 93] hit the ground, IT LITERALLY WENT INTO THE GROUND! They had to excavate and try and recover what they could and this top picture shows the excavation that they did. They excavated down about 40-45ft and the last pieces were recovered at about 30-35ft."

So hooper, what does this Memorial guide mean by "IT LITERALLY WENT INTO THE GROUND"?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
For the record, the airplane did NOT hit at a "90-degree" angle of bank, as he stated. He "heard" that, used his hand to demonstrate, but lookig at his behavior I'm calling him as a fraud who wanted some fame, and was just piecing it together.

He seems a very, very sketchy 'witness' to me...too ratty...

Wow, you're calling Wally Miller a liar?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Nice!

"Because where [Flight 93] hit the ground, IT LITERALLY WENT INTO THE GROUND! They had to excavate and try and recover what they could and this top picture shows the excavation that they did. They excavated down about 40-45ft and the last pieces were recovered at about 30-35ft."

So hooper, what does this Memorial guide mean by "IT LITERALLY WENT INTO THE GROUND"?

I think he means it went into the ground, why? Please post your official claim that 80% of the plane was buried at some point in the near future.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Turn your volume up:

"the remaining 2/3 went down in the ground."

His quote from the article:

"The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground."

So is the explanation Wally Miller got from investigators a lie?

Again, please investigate the meaning of the word, lie. You seem to have a lot of problems with the English language and how it is used in America. If American English not your first language, I apologize.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Here is another Memorial Ambassador saying that 93 "literally went into the ground" because of where the plane hit. Have you done zero research?

Literally went into the ground. Where else was it suppose to go? Bounce like a superball into the air? My side is hurting from laughing so hard.

Plane goes into an inverted nosedive and hits the ground. Ergo it LITERALLY WENT INTO THE GROUND. Is english your first language SPreston? Because if it isn't I'll forgive your inability to understand the nuances of the language and the speaking style of people. The guy describes what the plane did.

here is another video of a plane "literally going into the ground":

and another

do you now understand the nuances of the language when describing something like a plane crash?

But to hang your argument that the plane debris was buried on the words of someone describing how the plane crashed into the ground is hilarious.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by GenRadek]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted by SPreston
Geeze hooper. Your dodging and spinning is making me dizzy.

posted by GenRadek

Literally went into the ground. Where else was it suppose to go? Bounce like a superball into the air? My side is hurting from laughing so hard.

Having a little trouble keeping up General?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23a785f59412.jpg[/atsimg]

Since the alleged debris fields are two and eight miles away from the alleged Flight 93 crash site, perhaps parts of your plane did bounce like a superball; sideways.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63b7387179af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I really wish there was a way to make the
bigger when I read your response. I really do.

SPreston, for someone who tries to appear as if he knows so much more of the story, moreso than anyone else, boy you sure do miss a whole lot of facts.

SPreston, it has been explained at least a dozen times on other threads as to what that "secondary" debris field 8 miles away was. It amazes me how little you actually pay attention and/or ignore facts when they just don't fit your little fantasy world version.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How did you miss all of this? Light debris was discovered 8 miles away. What is light debris? Pieces of cloth, insulation, papers, strips of aluminum, etc. all of this was carried by the winds blowing in the direction of Indian Lake. Geeze SPreston, do some research before you start posting such joke questions which have been answered ad-nauseum to you and others.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Now, Gen....you know both of those videos are obvious fakes!

Of course, using the crash of the Buff to evidence for similarity to certain other large airplane crashes and the resulting fireball...or the pieces from the Buff that went flying...or the way the airplane crumpled like a house of cards on impact....

No, just because THAT is what happened at a relatively slow airspeed, say about 180 knots or so....to THAT airplane....into different terrain than exists at Shanksville, at a much slower speed and in a very different attitude....

I mean, the airplane hit WING FIRST!!! It should have cartwheeled like a circus clown! According to the experts on the thread here...right???

Now, show us the video of a Boeing 757 at about 2,500 AGL and roughtly 300 knots, which THEN is intentionally rolled over onto its back, nearly but not quite fully inverted...AND, from the 2500 or so feet above the ground, with engines either at normal cruise power, or throttled up and the speed in that 2500 foot or so descent will increase dramatically until impact.....SNUFF! Hit, then a brief fireball from some of the fuel that atomizes into the air, and burns out quickly....as there isn't much material left to combust after the initial burst....

Ah, heck....nevermind. Even IF we had such a video, it's be claimed to be fake...(sigh)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I think he means it went into the ground, why?

So the Ambassadors at the Flight 93 Memorial are saying what I claim the govt claims where most of the plane went; underground? You agree that's what the Ambassadors are saying, right?

Please post your official claim that 80% of the plane was buried at some point in the near future.

Since you are obviously lazy and don't know how to click hyperlinks in the OP, I will show you:

Google Video Link

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join