It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr.Paul kicking the FED in the TEETH today!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Spartak_FL

You are aware he already did that correct?

2nd lines

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I have done my part. I have shown you that Ron Paul is another one of the masons, the illuminated, and the new world order. You can argue day and night about him taking on the Fed is a lot on his plate. The fact remains that he is a controlled position. You see the satanic symbols, you knew what they were before I or that video told you. Their control reaches deep. The so called heroes, may just be disinfo agents leading people to the slaughter. I do, however, have hope in the future. I am not a nihilist in the slightest. Everything matters. The most important thing you can do is stay informed and spread the word...and of course love and have faith.

Ron Paul has not once to my knowledge ever voted against the constitution. EVERYTHING he has done in his political career, long before our current situation has been in support of the constitution no matter his personal beliefs. For example he is anti-abortion but he has always voted and advocated that should be left up to the states not the Federal Government including himself.

Up until last year those of us who saw the NWO coming were a tiny percentage of the population and Ron Paul has a clean constitutional and fiscal record long before he first got in any limelight with his Presidential bid. Now people lose their freedoms and wealth at an unprecedented pace and think well hell the cooky old constitutionalist might have been right all along.

There is not a single blemish on this guy's political record that defies the constitution and that extends far back before the NWO was so public.

To each their own, but given what Ron Paul has to work with I cannot think of anything he could have done different to be the ultimate political champion for our country as it was meant to be founded.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Everything in life - especially the absurdity of it - can be explained by Monty Python. The logic here that if you work for TPTB you are with them and if you work AGAINST TPTB then you are with them is absurd. That means no one is fighting, never has been and will always lose(third option might be true, the game IS rigged, but anyway....). It almost means that I don't exist, if I'm fighting yet not fighting, ok, anyway, here's the clip.

Monty Python

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

....There are about 3 other representatives present that actually understand what he's talking about. If you look closely, one fella is even sleeping.

No one cares.

As for Bernake.. I wonder what he thinks when Paul begins to speak.. probably something like "Thank God the other Congressmen are to short-sighted, ignorant, and self consumed to see what hes talking about."

Ron Paul will be seen in history not as someone who brought down the Federal Reserve, but as a last defender of the Republic before the onset of the Empire.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I have done my part. I have shown you that Ron Paul is another one of the masons, the illuminated, and the new world order. You can argue day and night about him taking on the Fed is a lot on his plate. The fact remains that he is a controlled position. You see the satanic symbols, you knew what they were before I or that video told you. Their control reaches deep. The so called heroes, may just be disinfo agents leading people to the slaughter. I do, however, have hope in the future. I am not a nihilist in the slightest. Everything matters. The most important thing you can do is stay informed and spread the word...and of course love and have faith.

I'm sorry, but your view is too cynical for me, the president of my local cynic's society.

You must not be familiar with the concept of empathy. I can tell he is genuine. The audible muttering under his breath at the controlled idiot Frank is an example.

There are some good intelligent caring people in the world, just look at the people on this site.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
TheOneElectric

You're views are very narrow minded.. and for the record, Dr. Paul is not a Mason, though I would be honored if he were. The mans a selfless hero .. not just as a politician to which he stands up for the little man as an often lone contender to the residing powers, but also even before that in his own Practice. The man's practically a saint..

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I would say he is pretty close to one as well, the man has led his life STRAIGHT AND NARROW.

He is a man of deep conviction. He's been married to the same woman for 50 YEARS. I can't think of another politician EVEN coming close to 20 years. He doesn't believe in government involvement in anything, because he knows as soon as government is involved they distort markets. For example he really doesn't believe in government subsidized education. Why SHOULD YOU and I pay for people who will go on to receive higher education, and ultimately increase their own earning potential. The greater potential to earn a higher wage is an incentive enough to work hard and pay your own way. Thus he never took government money for his OWN college education and has paid for his children's education out of his pocket. He doesn't believe in the politician credo of DO what I say, instead he lives by A REAL MAN'S CREDO OF do what I do. Leading by example.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Gateway]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
More Ron Paul goodness...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think Dr.Paul knows very well who would benefit from the chaos he speaks of the transnational Oligarchy that is behind our current economic problems don't be fooled,guys this was a premeditated act of financial terrorism all part of the plan as for that pallid,bloated piece of treasonous garbage Franks well,he was probably promised safe haven and immunity if it all falls apart.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ha i watched some of that today, big ben is such a lier

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I suspect, I have on occasion, engaged in a few of those alleged evil hand signals. Oh my God.............I'm one of 'them'
With respect to audit the FRB HR1207 has 275 Co-sponsors, over 100 of whom are democrats.
Senate bill 13?? was blocked by the DEMS however S.604 currently has 17 Co-sponsors and is essentially a mirror bill of HR1207.
I am pounding the crap out of my Congress whore Diana DeGette who will not commit.
For obvious reasons Congress loves the FRB. I do however believe they enjoy their jobs more ! They may do the right thing, who knows.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Are you all actually this gullible?

(Warning, only one with true courage will be able to watch)

Skip to 2:00 and watch until the end:
www.youtube.com...

Ron Paul is the controlled opposition, this is a taste of how deep the rabbit hole goes. Be prepared to have your views shattered before you.

Yawn - what a pile of drivel. R.Paul knows that the 911 truth movement is doing fine without him thanks very much - but if had admitted to supporting it, it would have been the political kiss of death - no other issue would have been considered, and he would have been attacked and attacked on it. He had more important work to do with the Fed - even mentioning the 911 truth movement would have undermined his credibility in the minds of many - and would have provided no end of ammunition for his enemies. He is simply and wisely choosing the right battle to fight - namely the Fed.

Freemasonry is nothing to do with the NWO - that connection is purely created by the NWO and scum to confuse people, and create a false enemy. The same with the John Birch Society - which is actually trying to help - but is over whelmed politically and financially.

Also - all this crap about some hand gesture having meaning is a load of rubbish - that symbol from R Paul is in Texas and is related to a local football team. Even if it wasn't - then it would not be worth while mentioning - its just stupid rubbish and proves nothing, and is relevant to nothing.

"By their acts shall ye know them." exhorts the bible - and I think you should have a good look at R Pauls actions, and locate the one for which you condemn him.

You have been mislead - and too easily - do some more homework.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So Ron Paul doesn't think 9/11 was an inside job, or doesn't have enough proof to go around making those kind of assertions.

I, for one, do not care. No one has to agree with me on everything for me to think they are good people.

Ron Paul defends the Constitution and has the record to prove it - this is what matters since this is what they are really after to destroy.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Are you all actually this gullible?

(Warning, only one with true courage will be able to watch)

Skip to 2:00 and watch until the end:
www.youtube.com...

Ron Paul is the controlled opposition, this is a taste of how deep the rabbit hole goes. Be prepared to have your views shattered before you.

That salute is "hook em horns" the rallying salute for the UT Football team.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
And yet all of the bought and paid for politicians just sat there like 'ho hum'. That's how they view it. They know what is going on as well as Ron Paul does. Bernanke knows it and always sits there smugly. They know that we will bend over and hand them everything we own. He is dead on once again and this is where we are headed.

*Standing ovation for the man that should have been president but we know wouldn't have been allowed to take office*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join