It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr.Paul kicking the FED in the TEETH today!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Dr. Paul today slammed Ben Bernanke and the monstrous Frankenstein from Jekyll Island.

Mark my words....Dr. Paul ultimately history will vindicate him because of remarks/speeches he makes like this "on the record" and he will be remembered as the MAN who BROUGHT down the Federal Reserve.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Gateway]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
At the beginning of the recording you can hear the "Oh so generous" FED sympathizer Barney Frank only allowing Dr.Paul A WHOLE 2 1/2 minutes to deliver his on-the-record introductory remark. You could just make out our exasperated Dr. Paul say.... "OOh please...."

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Definition of inflation

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Barny Frank is corrupted. I say this because I believe the fed has Barny by the balls. If he does not say or do what they want, I'm guessing they have something on him that would put him away in prison. Blackmail I'm sure is but one game that is played in Washington.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Every time Paul speaks it just makes me more angry the morons of this nation put Obama in office.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You can tell Mr. Pauls getting tired of the obvious sham that surrounds him in that room. It makes me sad just watching that speech and not hearing thunderous applause and rioting to follow it. We need this man in the public eye.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Dr. Paul is my hero and a great American.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The scary thing about that clip is that nobody in the room seemed to react to that incredibly scathing comments from Ron Paul. They all seemed to be rolling their eyes at him. "Oh brother. There goes crazy Ron with his foolishness. This guy really needs to get with the program."

It was like he was delivering his comments just so they would be on record. He clearly didn't seem to think that anyone was going to take what he was saying seriously.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by moonwilson]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Of course the numskull Bernanke defines inflation as the increase in consumer prices. The retard doesn't see or does not want to admit that the PRICE INCREASE was do to the INCREASE in the money supply.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

great speech

unfortunately he only had a couple minutes and had to rush through it, so I can see the majority of the public's eyes glazing over and not understanding a word

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Are you all actually this gullible?

(Warning, only one with true courage will be able to watch)

Skip to 2:00 and watch until the end:
www.youtube.com...

Ron Paul is the controlled opposition, this is a taste of how deep the rabbit hole goes. Be prepared to have your views shattered before you.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Wait? So the Banksters, the Fed enablers want Ron Paul to succeed. They too all want to END the FED.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

good point

I'll quote myself

Controlling both side of an argument being presented to a third party (the public) is the most powerful tool you can have.

When there is minor or lack of opposition, you need to create one in order to give the appearance that all is fair and balanced in the eyes of the public.

Always appease the public by making them believe they have a choice or that someone is looking out for their best interests.

Add some theatrics to that and you're set, you've got it made.

World politics in a nutshell.

So it seems there is nobody looking out the the average Joe

pitty

Step 1 is realizing the above.
What's Step 2?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If America didn't have so much corruption and manipulation in Washington then you would be addressing him as President Ron Paul.
What a sham.....oops I meant shame.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Bernanke has a pretty extensive manner of (false) superiority in the "inflation" clip.
I notice it in the way he does not answer the actual direct questions Ron Paul puts to him, but kinda lurches sideways with some other material to burn up daylight...It's like he feels he is doing enough by pretending that the congressman's uncouth mouthings are articulate human speech, no need to spoil the natives by actually giving a cogent reply...Ron has such a relatively pleasant and amiable way of calling out Bernanke as a liar, it's too bad Bernanke can't figure out a nice folksy way of implying that Ron is a fool in return...that haughty Bernanke style might ultimately create resentment in some of the more spineless and vacuous representatives, maybe, eventually...it could happen...(like how he uses the title "Congressman" as if it were an afterthought, half-forgotten and not pertaining to anything potent or important...there's a lot of spin and structural expressions of dominance in all of Bernanke's testimony in that clip...)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

good point

I'll quote myself

Controlling both side of an argument being presented to a third party (the public) is the most powerful tool you can have.

When there is minor or lack of opposition, you need to create one in order to give the appearance that all is fair and balanced in the eyes of the public.

Always appease the public by making them believe they have a choice or that someone is looking out for their best interests.

Add some theatrics to that and you're set, you've got it made.

World politics in a nutshell.

So it seems there is nobody looking out the the average Joe

pitty

Step 1 is realizing the above.
What's Step 2?

I honestly have no clue. What can you do, other than love? They want us to fear. People like Alex Jones, David Icke, Ron Paul and many others open our eyes merely to throw more dirt into them. Both sides of the argument are controlled and I have no clue what to do. I know this...we do not have to live in fear, not at all.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway

Wait? So the Banksters, the Fed enablers want Ron Paul to succeed. They too all want to END the FED.

No, you are single minded. Both sides of the argument are controlled purposefully. It is to give the people the misconception that someone is fighting for them, when in reality no big names are (at least overtly). You can go on believing Ron Paul is the hero of the people, or you can follow the ATS motto: Deny Ignorance

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Originally posted by Gateway

No, you are single minded. Both sides of the argument are controlled purposefully. It is to give the people the misconception that someone is fighting for them, when in reality no big names are (at least overtly). You can go on believing Ron Paul is the hero of the people, or you can follow the ATS motto: Deny Ignorance

But see, that's a (so to speak) metaphysical question, requiring us to have a God's-eye-view of Ron Paul's mind or heart or soul...which we never will have (most probably) and so all that is like meaningless and moot...All we can judge readily are his actions, which are, so far, ABOVE AVERAGE at least, and more to my liking than what his peers are doing...so what's wrong with that...and even if he were a controlled troublemaker, that can result, like tidy commercial arson-for-insurance-money, in a whole raft of big exciting unintended consequences...one never knows, do one...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

@1.58, Dr. Evil says they have to raise interest rates at some point to avoid inflation, which i agree is total bullcrap. If anything they want to drill the $ into the ground with the following poa:

1). Print more Fiat money
2). Peoples savings will loose value, causing increased panic spending
2). Unemployment increases, GDP decreases
3). People will become very pissed, social unrest
4). Justification for martial law
5). More centralised power to g'ment over state laws (Montanna is testing the waters with gun laws)
6). The pièce de résistance: unity in diversity

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I loved the end, absolute silence.

"Political turmoil will be to no ones benefit."

Damn right, and the sooner America as a whole wakes up the better. Because the "political turmoil" he is talking about is not the peaceful kind. Things are going to get ugly, especially once the US dallor is more useless than it is now.

What will you do, when all your money is worthless? Better yet, how come ou government has foreseen this for decades, but still continues to make it worse?

Great thread, I hope more than just a few members on ATS take this for what it is worth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join