It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr.Paul kicking the FED in the TEETH today!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

If you're referring to his sound-bite @2.27, then i'm sure the last thing he wants is a red dot on his forehead, following him everywhere he goes. Let him battle the FED; he's a septuagenarian for christ sake!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
No, you are single minded.

No, I'm well informed about both sides. It's quite simple really, on one side you have the Federal Reserve, which inflates the money supply decrease the purchasing power of currency, and causes the booms and busts in the business cycle.

Then there's there is the other side; getting rid of the FED and exposing it. Either YOU pick a side or remain ignorant of both positions.

Both sides of the argument are controlled purposefully.

I think you mean one side of the issue is being ingnored, marginalized and covered-up so the mainstream news media does not hear any of it. This is Dr. Paul's side of the argument.

It is to give the people the misconception that someone is fighting for them, when in reality no big names are (at least overtly).
So you're a nihilist. And think all is lost. All is only lost when people don't crack open a book and read and learn. And make their value judgment based on broad theories that claim that EVERYTHING is controlled. Control is only maintain if people chose to remain ignorant.

You can go on believing Ron Paul is the hero of the people, or you can follow the ATS motto: Deny Ignorance
And DENY it I shall!! Which is precisely why I deny your entire post.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have done my part. I have shown you that Ron Paul is another one of the masons, the illuminated, and the new world order. You can argue day and night about him taking on the Fed is a lot on his plate. The fact remains that he is a controlled position. You see the satanic symbols, you knew what they were before I or that video told you. Their control reaches deep. The so called heroes, may just be disinfo agents leading people to the slaughter. I do, however, have hope in the future. I am not a nihilist in the slightest. Everything matters. The most important thing you can do is stay informed and spread the word...and of course love and have faith.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's not just Ron Paul....Alan Grayson grilled him as well...check out this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's happening guys....we could be on the brink of history!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
he will be remembered if he lives long enough. I think he makes these speeches cause he knows he's gonna retire soon anyway so who cares right?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I have done my part. I have shown you that Ron Paul is another one of the masons, the illuminated, and the new world order. You can argue day and night about him taking on the Fed is a lot on his plate. The fact remains that he is a controlled position. You see the satanic symbols, you knew what they were before I or that video told you. Their control reaches deep. The so called heroes, may just be disinfo agents leading people to the slaughter. I do, however, have hope in the future. I am not a nihilist in the slightest. Everything matters. The most important thing you can do is stay informed and spread the word...and of course love and have faith.

You got that right, I mean this started almost 100 years ago when they illegally passed the FED thru congress. Does anybody think that stopping the FED is going to help. It's all smoke an mirrors. If they do away with the FED I know for a fact they will put in something worst. Yeah Gold, we ain't got none. Fort Knox is empty, they won't let anybody inside, ever, because there is no Gold. They gave it all to the Vatican.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I like Ron Paul. I don't know him, personally, but I think I would enjoy meeting him. That's more than I can say for any other politician I have ever known. If his son is even just a bit of a chip off the old man's shoulder, I will support him this year in my state. However, I know next to nothing about young Rand, too. However, seriously Ron Paul kicking anyone's teeth in today, or any day.Heh Those of us who support Ron Paul's ideals, yeah, we say, Go Ron! But he ain't going to do nothing on his own. And he's not going to do anything remotely worthy with just his supporters, like me. Nope Nope Nope. Ron Paul ism't kicking anyone's teeth in. I'm amazed, though, that the Aduit the Fed Bill is still alive. Is it?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Sometimes, actually usually, the truth is very painful and hard to face. These people have been conditioned to see Dr. Paul as a glowing light in the pitch black darkness that is politics. They cannot comprehend that TPTB have set up this man in the form of controlled opposition. He seems too righteous, too smart, too ethical...he is a Freemason and the same people who back and support Bush & Co. back him as well. Controlled opposition is extremely effective because there is less chance something variable and unpredictable can happen to their plans when they know the "opposition."

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Definitely, Dr. Paul will be remembered. However, I do not agree with his "Audit the Fed." Perhaps one word of this bill should be changed from Audit to Abolish. If the "Audit the Fed" bill passes (which it looks as if it will not), it will be another Warren Commission. It will be another 9/11 Commission. The Fed will brag to the populace after the audit is conducted and they will continue with business as usual. The only way to fix the economy on a long term basis is by abolishing.

I strongly suggest you look at the image below and listen to the five minute preview to this week's Veritas Show with G. Edward Griffin.

Five minute preview

The show will air on Friday, July 24.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This sounds absolutely correct. Our whole economy is based on what I call 'j-dollars', 'j standing for an imaginary number. We've allowed institutions to make loans, then to use that debt as collateral on other loans, and so on. It's all built on make-believe money that doesn't exist, and has never existed.

It would probably be OK, if everyone was able to pay these debts; but they can't. Another foolish move was to allow banks to make wholly inappropriate loans to people they knew beforehand probably wouldn't be able to pay their debts. Their loans went bad, and loans built on the imaginary money that the bad loans were supposed to pay also went bad. And so on down the line, until now we're hosed.

We haven't learned much since the Great Depression. Unfortunately, when people talk about the Great Depression in the future, they may well be referring to our time.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Wow, after watching that with ron paul, this changes everything.

It seems he isn't on our side after all.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

In that same video, it goes on to talk about KISS: the band...Knights In Satans Service...

While I don't doubt that the opposition side is controlled to a degree. the message has been consistant all along.

Pay attention closely...

Adhere to the Constitution

this is a simple concept, and if followed we wouldnt be in the situation we are today.

You are saying because he is a mason this somehow indicates he is not on the side of the people...rubbish.

Everyone knows the founding fathers either were masons, ex illuminati and/ or had close ties with those organizations. Even the knights templar had some role in the creation of America.

To write Paul off because he is a mason is idiotic. To say he worships Satan is laughable, and your insinuation he is somehow out to get us is one of ignorance.

Do a little research on why the constitution was written and who wrote it. then research why paul is so adiment as to why we should be following it.

It is one of the most intelligent written pieces of literature ever concieved...
he is a champion of it. if you think I am wrong then please feel free to give any sort of evidence supporting your claim.

As for the rest of the video, the whole satan thing is stupid...conjured up by the nutjob Alex jones. If you truly think these people worship Satan, then you need to slap yourself...

rituals are rituals..doesnt mean they go home at night and eat the hearts of little boys and girls...

if im wrong just give any shred of evidence at all...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
AMEN!

Sorry for short reply.

-Zyk

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

See again with the "NWO"..When are pople going to learn???

You think because he is a mason (a secret order) this makes him a devil worshipper trying to destroy all the worlds population at the same time only pretending to be on the side of the constitution.

[[just to put it out there..satanists dont even worsip satan!!...its a rebel against christianity and those that follow the religious doctrine]]

What you are not gettng is the real nuts and bolts of his argument. he has been doing it for decades. You are speaking from ignorance stemming from a video on youtube that doesn not know of what it speaks. And the video completely ignores his argument and uses bad anti masonic rhetoric that doesnt even make sense...

It is far out there conspiracy stuff that has no substantiation. Nothing.

I hope you do yourself the favor and learn about what it is he is speaking about...because those principles that created the constitution over 230 years ago still work today. The problem is those principles are being ignored.

people like paul are trying to get that message across...everything he has said has remained consistant with that basic message...

again:

"adhere to the constitution"

or provide some/ any evidence at all that contradicts what ive stated above.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Are you all actually this gullible?

(Warning, only one with true courage will be able to watch)

Skip to 2:00 and watch until the end:
www.youtube.com...

Ron Paul is the controlled opposition, this is a taste of how deep the rabbit hole goes. Be prepared to have your views shattered before you.

Uhh to embrace 9/11 truth is political SUICIDE... Hence he won't embrace it... If you want to change things you have start at the lowest levels, you cannot expect a Congressmen to help, he's already been in the system far to long to just turn his back on it. Besides, it's not like the Fed problem is some minor side problem that doesn't take time to fight against, we should be thankful he's even got the balls to say anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Bingo man, you got it. The key is to not live in fear. I have noticed a pattern, so please indulge me.

We are a judgmental lot, we humans. We very often, to the point of addiction in many, refuse to look at ourSELVES in the mirror. We then take all those negative thoughts and emotions within ourself, the destructive ones, and we project them onto others all of the time. We project the positive ones as well. The point is, when we judge others, we not only influence the behavior in others through our expectations, we also give those negative spiritual aspects within ourselves free reign to wreck us subversively, from the subconscious realm. When we refuse to forgive, when we hate the assumed negative aspects of others, we only attract those horrible, destructive qualities to fester in a world of passive influence over us. We eventually think that all women are manipulative *****es, or that all men are dominant ***holes, for example.

Because we know how judgmental we are, we are a culture obsessed with image. We fight a mental war with ourselves in order that we can contruct the proper image to present to others. The individual does not matter; it is only the image that is PROJECTED that is important. This is very key. The wise ones in the past warned us about making graven images, about icon worship. Why? Because the image is false, an artificial recreation of something else. And it is used to deceive and coerce others in a submissive position, a position of relative slavery.

What does faith in image get us? It gets us fear. Being trapped in image, in pretense and deception, it forces us to fear losing that image, of deconstructing and then reconstructing to what we really are. The fear magnifies onto everything.
Because we fear, especially the fear of losing our image, we become engulfed in pride. The pride solidifies our ego space, so that we might not be harmed in this world full of war, full of domination and submission rituals. However, this pride acts as a filter, as a veneer that blocks out true influence. If you have two prideful people together, and we all are prideful to a certain extent, some more than others, they block out the other. In fact, the prideful does not show himself to the other, for reasons to be explained. The level of pride we have is a direct reflection of the level of insecurity which we hold onto. On the flip side, the level of humility in us is directly correlated to the current level of confidence which we possess. Humility sees us as part of the whole, and when we see ourselves in that light, we have no problem in confiding in the whole; when we confide in the whole, the sum of Others, we become more and more whole ourselves; we have less and less angles.
I have faith that when humility and confidence reach a certain culmination, one has a sort of awareness of the heartbeat that sustains life. We can then be truly free and go in infinite directions, but only by keeping the whole perspective, by totally lacking any and all angles, all narrowed ranges of view.
This pride, since it blocks willful influence (only allowing the sort that will strengthen the pride, or assumed ego), it leads to vanity, or looking at oneself. When we look at ourselves without regard for others, without seeing any other perspective, we become narcissistic, totally wrapped up in our (false selves). We then, since we lack all ture knowledge we could have learned, we are just a combination of characteristics that made it easier for us along the way, we succumb to lust, or our animal instincts. These animal instincts, which are only simple programs in us, masquerade as the divine, as the true self. The instincts lead to domination and manipulation, the most selfish raw machinations of the active and passive, of the dominant and submissive. The Beast rules the world.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
How do we stop the Beast? We stop judging others, because we inevitably judge ourselves. We forgive everyone who hurt us. We realize we ultimately hurt ourselves. We forgive ourselves. This allows us to look in the mirror, at even the ugly aspects of ourselves. We then realize that everything is a sort of reflection or magnification of everything else. We realize the true interconnection of everything, and that gives us a true love for others, a deep sense of connection. Unfortunately, the beastly machination has to be manifest to the extent that it is obvious what spirituality rules the day. And here we were, thinking we were masters, but we were all slaves. Even the highest of "masters" bound themselves to this ugly system, matrix or devil. We projected all the details onto others, and found that the devil is in the details, but what matters lies beyond the pattern. Beyond the pattern is love. The dragon always eats itself, and love is on the other side. It is liberating to be awake, to have the dawn to your wake be realized.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

It is one of the most intelligent written pieces of literature ever conceived...

It didn't stop slavery, segregation,and women weren't allowed to vote and were mere slaves for their husbands. All these "rights" had to be fought for by the respective parties. Oh and at one point if you did not own property you couldn't vote. The Constitution obviously doesn't cover the above mentioned people (why else would these atrocity's happen if the Constitution was meant to protect ALL AMERICANS) which was pretty much the whole population except for rich white men, the same group who wrote it....strange.

I believe that there is a good foundation in the Constitution, but it does have flaws and needs to be updated to reflect our current way of life, not life a couple hundred years ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

I believe that there is a good foundation in the Constitution, but it does have flaws and needs to be updated to reflect our current way of life, not life a couple hundred years ago.

I agree, and it has been updated. It was written so it could progress naturally.

If you study who wrote it, when it was written and why it was written the way it was, then you would understand why some things were left out intentionally such as slavery.

They had to have all the states on board with it. They could not implement an anti slavery law straight out of the gate. It was a northern/ southern issue that could have stalled the progress that was rapidly being made. They knew full well it was an issue that was going to have to be dealt with sooner, rather than later.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Dr. Paul is a modern day founding father. If he runs for president I will support him tooth and nail

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join