It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrivals: Part One: Foundations Of The Antichrist's Arrival

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
...I've seen many documentaries on this subject, but this is the first I've seen from the Muslim perspective...

This is one of the most important reasons as to why every ATS members should watch these videos with an open mind and join in the discussion here in this thread. S&F for more exposure.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

not educated on these things buddy. Would have to do some research.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I watched a reasonable amount of this series, it is interesting in parts but way to fundamentalist .

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by Strictsum

I said "ruin" the world. If they could make it seem as though Jews were the cause of the worlds problems and unite everyone against Jews and Christians. Then show their true selves. It would only seem like they are backing the Zionist agenda when really the goal would be a one world Muslim religion.

No the US will not be backing Arabs against Jews, they will be fighting with the Jews. The world will blame America and Israel for all the problems if a world economic collapse takes place for instance. Maybe a Nuke strike against Iran.

I may have been trying to read without my glasses. lol

The truth is that it is all so mixed up with everyone's hand in each others pie that we will probably never know the true agenda. I don't think it is about a one world Muslim religion though. It is divide and conquer by any means.

I agree with you on that, I was only trying to answer your initial question and failed

If the day comes where a one world religion is set up it will be something new. In my opinion anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhysotronic
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

A reasonable, logical atheist would change their point of view, if there was a single piece of evidence to suggest a god exists (the idea of 'christ' or 'antichrist' is quite laughable to me though, sorry).. I'm yet to see that evidence.

That we do not believe in a god does not mean that we refuse to even consider the possibility of a god, but that both science and logic suggests that there is no such thing in this universe, and fear of the unknown and death is the only thing driving that point of view.

Any atheist who still refuses to believe in a god after one has made itself known is simply ignorant and refuses to accept it because of their own fear and pride, rather than a rational thinking one who can change opinion freely and easily, as I do.

Well said.

That's exactly how I feel.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pendekar

...I've seen many documentaries on this subject, but this is the first I've seen from the Muslim perspective...

This is one of the most important reasons as to why every ATS members should watch these videos with an open mind and join in the discussion here in this thread. S&F for more exposure.

This is anti-Christian anti-Jew propaganda dressed up as objective history laced with Conspiracy Theory.

From the WAKE UP PROJECT a Middle East financed Wahhabist operation with an agenda to reprogram Western adolescents.

M

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I thought the series was insightful and alarming. However, my critique is only on production...

The audio mixing could be better! Maybe I should do a voice over for those guys. I'm tired of the text videos. VERY TIRED, in fact. SPEAK UP PEOPLE! Stop using annotations / captions in videos unless it's a translation. SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be afraid to speak you mind if it's YOUR MIND!
I really hope this phenomenon dies off soon. If you want to write, write an EBOOK or something, otherwise SPEAK UP! Dammit have I made myself clear? LOL! If one of the producers are on this board, private message me. I may be able to provide a voice over pro bono.

EXTREMELY well put together, and has completely changed my view of Islam, for the better. Honestly it has. Islam has been the fall guy for a while now and I always wondered why.

Time to start making fun of luciferia on a grand scale and where possible and demand politicians denounce satan and all his forms.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Jesus wept. And I'm doing far worse. I would hate to live in the world of fear that Christians do.

Not to worry dude, apparently rapture is here any minute, so all the deluded fear mongering child abusing idiots will be whisked off and away to fairy land. Leaving the rest of us to rebuild our world in peace and the odd night in the pub.

Like, we wish

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm so confused, doesn't something like this prove something intelligent created the universe? A spiral didn't just think itself into existence. Something outside this universe designed it like a piece of art and pushed the "on" switch. How could the big bang/quantum singularity just create itself? Creation in all of it's preciseness and beauty defies all logic therefore there must be a Creator

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Cawzz]

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Cawzz]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Originally posted by mmiichael
This is anti-Christian anti-Jew propaganda dressed up as objective history laced with Conspiracy Theory.

From the WAKE UP PROJECT a Middle East financed Wahhabist operation with an agenda to reprogram Western adolescents.

Islam is anti-other religions. Christianity is anti-other religions. It is an Anti-Christ/NWO conspiracy theory from an Islamic point of view. The videos call for unity in the Islamic community. However, I think the schism between Suni and Shia is as deep as the schism between Catholic and Protestant.

It did not reprogram me and I am no where near adolescence. It gave me insight into Islam that I did not have before. In other words, I learned something.

No one can teach you. You can only allow yourself to learn.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Islam is anti-other religions. Christianity is anti-other religions. It is an Anti-Christ/NWO conspiracy theory from an Islamic point of view. The videos call for unity in the Islamic community. However, I think the schism between Suni and Shia is as deep as the schism between Catholic and Protestant.

It did not reprogram me and I am no where near adolescence. It gave me insight into Islam that I did not have before. In other words, I learned something.

No one can teach you. You can only allow yourself to learn.

I have respect for Muslims but am deeply troubled by the Wahhabist Sunni
brand of anti-Western indoctrination that is flooding the world.

In a way the Shiites are becoming what the Communists were compared to Capitalists. The Shiites are for a less corrupted more equitable spread of financial resources and power among the ordinary people. This struggle is quietly going on throughout the Middle East.

Jews and Christians are largely secular these days. Too much is attributed to their histories and religious texts. We all live in the present and should be thinking in terms of what is most beneficial co-operatively, not adversarially. That's what we've learned in the 20th Century. Our future and that of our children is what is important, not past rivalries and injustices.

Mike

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thanks for clarifying, Mike. I understand your concern, but each person must make the quest for spirituality on their own. It's a difficult journey even with all the facts.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Talk to an American, you hear about Allah, so that is useless. I am a Christian listening to some one from a country that is ~98% Catholic, Atheist, and Allah worship??

NOT!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm not looking at the videos in the Religious way actually but rather I am trying to look at it in the Elitist way of thinking.

Don't know if it makes sense to you but if you in any way kind of understand what I am saying you might see things differently and even connect some dots.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
This is disgusting and should be removed right away.It has really made me think about hard about ATS .The obvious religous agenda here is not what I thought this site was about.Members expressing thier views is one thing ,but I find this very creepy that this Rubbish is being pushed by the site itself.I thought you were here to moderate.

You summed up my feelings perfectly. I had to stop watching at video 10 because the vague "evidence" and bastardization of my brain was too much.

-E-

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The videos appearing on AboveTopSecret.com, especially those in our "pro" section, represent the views and opinions of the film makers, and not necessarily those of ATS management, ownership, or staff. They are presented purely for educational and collaborative learning through discussion... and based on the thread thus-far, as a discussion-started, these videos have been exceptionally valuable.

DENY IGNORANCE --- sometimes

promote it other times

This does not necessarily represent my view or opinion.

Presented purely for educational and collaborative learning through discussion.

Vile videos.

M

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

It gave me insight into Islam that I did not have before. In other words, I learned something.

This was the main interest for me.

The more I got into it the more I saw the fundamentalist agenda. But I learned much about the Islamic beliefs and they did try to include christian beliefs. The two are more alike than most would admit.

I only got to 35+, it was just more than I could take. I think it was an honest effort by the authors to be unbiased but there was and obivious religious bias.

What I eventually saw was selective content. To be totally unbiased you must present all sides of every issue.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Damn! I've seen all episodes...just finished the last six...

It all started promising but from the moment I realized that the filmmakers were muslim it all looked a bit anti-jew. Which is oke of ocurse...but they all bring the story, they so desperately need to tell everyone so we can be happy, like it is an objective one, which it sooooooooooo isn't.

So from this moment on (epsiode 25 to 30 or so) I lost my interest and all written text really started to annoy me. Nevertheless I was curious enough to see it all...so I did...in episodes.

Conclusion:
Do not expect to learn something new when the subjects at hand had your interest before. Also realize that it is a point of view that is pro-muslim and anti-everything-jew. Only interesting subject I found was the 'bloodlines' all the way back to the Pharaos...but David Icke also handled this of course.

A lot of image-rippery (LOTR, The Matrix)! and as mentioned here before a lot, too much, text to read, speak up please!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by kcire]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is no different then most threads here on ATS

Some will like.... some will not but just because one doesn't like doesn't mean it doesn't belong.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cawzz
I'm so confused, doesn't something like this prove something intelligent created the universe? A spiral didn't just think itself into existence. Something outside this universe designed it like a piece of art and pushed the "on" switch. How could the big bang/quantum singularity just create itself? Creation in all of it's preciseness and beauty defies all logic therefore there must be a Creator

Given that the Universe is a fractal construction, the fact that fractals (such as your image) occur makes perfect sense to me without some Creator outside of Consciousness.

[shrug] That's how I see it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join