It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrivals: Part One: Foundations Of The Antichrist's Arrival

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuardianOfLight13
Ok, I had to sign up, just to point this out. Did everyone miss the subliminals that would flash in some of the videos? I was just watching EP 7, and right around 7:21, a green screen pops up for a very quick fraction of a second, I seem to be unable to pause the video in a position where I can see what it is.

Here is a still image of the video once broken down frame by frame in video software. It is a solid green rectangle with no other features:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abb28be2a4d3.jpg[/atsimg]

I was curious as to what it could be. I'm not sure if this was the intention but this is what I found:

The flag of Libya (Arabic: علم ليبيا‎) (adopted on November 11, 1977) consists of a simple green field with no other characteristics. It is the only national flag in the world with just one color and no design, insignia, or other details.

The Libyan Flag

The 2x1 dimensions seem to be off, though.

I also found that green is the color of Islam:

Green is considered the traditional color of Islam. Islam used/uses this shade of green symbolically because the tribe of the prophet Muhammad had a green banner and because to them green represented paradise (the Persian word for garden) to desert-dwelling Bedouin tribes when they gathered at an oasis.

The color in this form is the shade of green used in the Flag of the Organization of the Islamic Conference. Many flags of the Islamic world are green, as the color is considered sacred in Islam.

That's all I could find. Not sure how that would be subliminal but I found a few green still frames throughout- not just at the 7:21 mark.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Green screen is used to make effects its called green screen keying, you can easly forget a few frames while editing.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
These "Arrivals" videos are in themselves A CONSPIRACY!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyself
These "Arrivals" videos are in themselves A CONSPIRACY!

You got it.

Caribbean Muslim writer Imran Hosein is the obvious basis for the bizarre mixture of Islam, Biblical references and Satanism.

A lot of money has been thrown behind this project in the last year. A huge online presence and multimillion dollar video productions with some very disturbing intentions.

The film companies and alleged talents behind them seeming appear out of nowhere with no previous history. Extremely unusual in the world of film and video production.

There's a story behind all this. Not a pretty one.

M

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I have seen all the series and it did awaken me. I feel like like a different person with a bigger perspective on life and where this world is going. Humanity is in for a real joyride!!!!!!!!!! Great series.............

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I will explain this video simply.

It is a piece that plagiarise various conspiracies from other places to make itself more credible and add in it's own twisted version of Islam.

It demonizes the Catholic church and tells you only the Islam version of Jesus is the real deal and any Jesus from the Christians/Catholics are the false jesus.

Basically it's setting up Muslims to murder Catholics when the time for showdown arrives.

It's a genocidal propaganda aimed at destroying the Catholics.

There're way too many Catholics and almost all would not subscribe to this propaganda and they would get offended by this video, and they might even be influenced and more convinced themselves that the Muslims are evil, and their Muslim's Mahdi is the antichrist.

This clearly sets in a parallel towards each other's messiah and preparing both sides for a bloody showdown.

Part 49 clearly says it all, you Christians worship false jesus and god.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderfingers
I will explain this video simply.

Bravo. You get it.

What a truly vicious evil piece of work. Aimed at children and the sub-literate no less.

Mike

[edit on 1-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

There are literally billions of anti-christs on the planet right now, they don't need a leader to be more anti-christ.

Anyone who believes Jesus of Nazerath was the Christ should really think about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ironically the lame video uses Lord of the rings to bring it's message against the Catholic church.

The funniest thing is, JRR Tolkien himself is a Catholic and publicly acknowledged that LOTR is exactly his interpretation in a mythological sense from a Catholic perspective to tell his story based on his Catholic beliefs.

Now you have this nobody called Hashem popped out of nowhere and used this Catholic movie against the Catholic church ?

Hmmmmmm.....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
After watching #20 on YouTube I followed a link to the ENTIRE documentary at AboveTopSecret.com and started at the beginning and could NOT stop watching till the very end tho I had to stay up all night to watch! For everything to have converged to make this film and to make it be PERFECT is nothing short of a real miracle! The delivery of the info that supported their points was just elegant...simple, concise without the slightest air of superiority! Ach and Nor are the TRUE prophets for the End Times! Much love and kudos!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Since it presents that Islam is the only true religion and all others are wrong it fails to really bring together people who watch it. True Christianity is not a religion. It is a faith based on pure love. Love for God first, and then love for others in that order.

It's the purest form of belief as it extols agape love. Love for murderers, rapists, thieves, pedophiles, and even love for those who would cut off your head because they think your an infidel. I know that sounds shocking, but it's true. We are not to wish those who commit such crimes to be killed and rage in our own self righteousness and say, if I saw them do that, I would kill them for that because that is just and right. You see that is putting oneself in Gods place.

I have been a true Christian for many years. First you accept Jesus as savior. Then it takes many years for most to truly become a regenerated Christian, or one who practices agape love.

Even though I was a true Christian, it took me around 31 years to finally understand what this agape love for all meant. However, many who are babies in Christ, do things that those who aren't Christians use to point out the hypocrisy of said Christians. I used to be one who thought I was better than other people because I was allowed to witness a beautiful powerful miracle that God did for me. But I was just a baby for all those years.

I now know where I was wrong, and even though I was sinning, I was sealed by God, since my conversion experience was a real experience. But let me tell it like it is.

Any religion that thinks it can punish people for their sins like God does is wrong. Think about it. What was satan's big mistake? He thought that he was powerful enough to overthrow God and rule in His place. This is putting oneself on equal ground with God, and it is WRONG.

So you see, if any religious person says THEY are the hand of God's judgment like many in Islam do, or the Catholics did in the past, or perhaps even the misguided Christian has done, they are deceived and committing one of the worst sins.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
While I enjoyed the music, quite uplifting one has to say, and most of the film footage, some of which opened ones eyes, one did feel that there was a bias towards the Islamic religion, that is the ony thing I found fault with the video series.

I do believe these guy were not trying to push an Islamic Agenda, but the impression I got from these videos, was exctly the opposite.

At least there is one thing I got as a message from this series of videos, is that all religions believe that Jesus is the comming Messaih. Which I found weird since slamic religion sees him as just a prophet nothing else.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
While I enjoyed the music, quite uplifting one has to say, and most of the film footage, some of which opened ones eyes, one did feel that there was a bias towards the Islamic religion, that is the ony thing I found fault with the video series.

I do believe these guy were not trying to push an Islamic Agenda, but the impression I got from these videos, was exctly the opposite.

At least there is one thing I got as a message from this series of videos, is that all religions believe that Jesus is the comming Messaih. Which I found weird since slamic religion sees him as just a prophet nothing else.

The problem is they have different opinion of who is the real Christ. Same name different person. The video basically accuse non-Muslim version of jesus as the fake. This video is bull, period. It makes people of different faiths fight each other.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiderfingers

The problem is they have different opinion of who is the real Christ. Same name different person. The video basically accuse non-Muslim version of jesus as the fake. This video is bull, period. It makes people of different faiths fight each other.

I watched all of the series awhile ago, i did not find this to be true at all. The videos are very informative and spread many truths.

If you come to the conclusion that these videos are meant to cause fighting and killing of Christians by Muslims you are one sick individual who thinks very sadistically

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is JUST ANOTHER ANTI-CHRISTIAN TOPIC, among thousands on this site. There could never be anti-jewish or anti-muslim topic like this. Moderators would jump and remove it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by herbivore
This is JUST ANOTHER ANTI-CHRISTIAN TOPIC, among thousands on this site. There could never be anti-jewish or anti-muslim topic like this. Moderators would jump and remove it.

Thi site is full of anti-Jewish propaganda. It is always slipped in as a cirticism of "Zionists" the favoured code word used by anti-Semites.

There are Muslims and sympathizers who constantly register complaints about any criticism of Islamic regimes and terrorist activities. The weight of their complaints are felt.

Christians are left wide open by their tolerance. When ATS put this malicious hatred series up I protested. There was no response and it's still here.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

I completely agree with Laurauk but despite seeing the obvious bias towards
Islam the series so elegantly presented so much previously unknown to me information that I personally was compelled to watch the whole series in one
night!! Since I previously had ZERO actual knowledge of Islam, or Zionism for that matter, I ignored the bias till I could research both more thoroughly myself!
And regardless of any agenda they may have had I STILL have to love the series for having led me HERE!!

[edit on 12/31/2009 by SmokeyDawn]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join