It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrivals: Part One: Foundations Of The Antichrist's Arrival

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
reply to post by mooseinhisglory

This is something that is often overlooked. Biblically the anti-christ is very much based on deception. Deception is all about being deceived. Being deceived is all about thinking your seeing the truth. Seeing the truth is all about thinking you are right. Thinking you are right is problem.

I may be wrong but the talk of the anti-christ was very much being directed at the Christians which means they will be open to the deception. It wont be a guy with horns or a big sign saying 'here I am'. It will be someone/something who persuades and slightly twists that which is true, that which is right and that which is just. People/Christians will follow unless they test that which is being said/done.

You could very well be correct, even the bible says a wicked generation looks for a sign.

Christianity does have over 50 denominations however.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have only gotten to video 31 but if anything I believe the Elitist are using reverse psychology from the things I have been shown and told in my lifetime

Something I thought interesting was in """video 8 when watching I noticed what appeared to be a crop circle.""" I backed up a little on the video and there was a sign that read Khan Murjan. I looked this up and I thought it interesting it seems that this was dealing with a 14th Century Inn for traveling merchants that had been partically underwater and it has been restored now to a restaurant .........guess where, BAGHDAD hmmmmmm

www.atlastours.net...

It seems inside this Khan Murjan there is this hall that is this crop circle.

check video 8 at 5:04---hall
check video 31 at 6:19- crop circle

Wonder if we should make a connection with Elitist/Iraq War/Khan Murjan/hall/crop circle.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Very true and good point - 50 groups of people taking something and making it their own.

The simplistic way I guess to look at it:

Christians are humans. Humans make mistakes.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
amazing! i'm just finished watching part 2 and it's got my attention

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

God gave us a "heads up" in the book of revelation.
Everyone has their eye out for the Mark of the Beast.
We have an opportunity to change history.
I think we already have.
Lets just wait and see.
Whatever happens I think Jesus will return December 21, 2012.
So.....the clock is ticking.
The antichrist is running out of time.
It's possible he was already killed and burned up by people in the know.
We could be in a different timeline as we speak.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
there are some 40+ parts to this, I made it through 7 or 8 before giving up. you've been warned.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Im on part 18 of this now.

This is really good, watch it, give it a chance as it can be slow at getting to the point.

It is really long but it really does get a message across eventually.

If people watch this it will create a stir, a very big one.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

put me off. when you said taken from the very books designed to divided and separate the masses.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Thanks for posting just watched part one and I am hooked but 52 parts holy "snip" I am going to be here all night

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Didn't anyone read my post above and check out what I wrote, or am I just being ignored again?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I read it but i will have a proper reply after I get that far
still on part 2
if you cared

2cnd line

[edit on 20-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

If someone believes that Jesus of Nazerath was not in fact the 'Christ', than does this still apply for them?

Truthfully, the elite blood lines are completely hidden they don't have physical agendas of this reality, but agendas passed onto them and stand neutral to all aspects of society.

There's no end time, theres no time at all.

Anti-Christ? Sounds like someone is already being fooled by the false "Messiah(s)".

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

Originally posted by tkwasny

But the "show" is about to begin to fool the billions:

Project Bluebeam:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

uh, that guy at watcherfiles has trouble spelling in english properly, a lot, and it gets sourced why?

It's total BS but don't you think with some great CG it'd make a great SyFy movie? It has a plot unlike most Hollywood crap.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
BEST SERIES I EVER WATCHED....
SEEN ALL 51 PARTS 4 TIMES..
I LOVED IT!!
Lays it all out from begining to end...IT CONQUERS THE GREAT DIVIDE BETWEEN CHRISTIANS< MUSLIMS AND THE JEWS!

Make you realize that SATAN, LUCIFER is making us fight each other.
DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

911 was about turning the Christians and the muslims against each other.
WHY? Because we are the only two religions that know Jesus will be returning to this world!

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

I understand why you chose such a name now.

Topsy turvey world indeed.

People should watch the whole lot of this, interesting to look at the views, the end video has many more views than any other.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyflip
I am so godamned tired of this religious bull# on this site. As soon as someone can prove the existance of god I will sign up. But until then I will continue to support any and all atheist and agnostics.
PROVE IT, OR SHUT THE # UP!!!

Prove that it doesn't.

The problem is that you're looking for a man in the clouds who grants magic wishes. That is not the true nature of "God" (and I only use that term because it is the only one most people can grasp). Rather, look towards the natural world. Look to the sky on a clear night, or over the mountains and wilderness. Look for the kindness and compassion, that believe it or not, can still exist in human spirit. That is where I found "God". Not in a book or building.

A child called "God, where are you?"
The wind whispered softly, but he did not listen.
He asked again "God, speak to me!"
Thunder rumbled in the distance, but he did not hear it.
The child demanded "God, show yourself!"
and a gentle rain fell. But the child turned away. Once upon a time, that child was me.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i watched a bunch of that stuff:

some of it is good, but it has a very Muslim bias, as if Islam is the true religion or something, even if they actually worship the moon-god.

also, "anti-christ" means, those who deny christ = those who don't think Jesus was the son of God, which includes Muslims (along with many others).

therefore, Islam is (at least a part of) the anti-christ.

the makers of the films don't want to admit that their religion is a part of the conspiracy. it's not a main part of the films, however.

BUT, other than that, i really enjoyed the films and will keep watching them.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I don't think you can argue the fact that the antichrist is exactly what you are stating, anti christ=against god. I don't think it is necessary to believe in christianity or christ to have an antichrist. In fact I think you have to not believe in a god or gods to allow an antichrist to exist.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I guess the 2nd coming would be cool if I believed in fairy tales.

However, you have to remember. Not everyone believes in God...nor believes that Jesus was the Messiah. In fact, Muslims don't praise Jesus, now do they? Does this mean they're going to be punished? A lot of things in religion don't key up as we all (at least should) know.

Sorry, but the 2nd coming and the antichrist business is nothing but smelly bull excrement. Fun stuff though!

What would somebody like you say IF it actually happened ?

Do you then switch from Atheism or do you keep your belief because you have believed that for so long?

You may not like the extreme people on one side.......But Atheism is the polar opposite extreme..

Extreme religious beliefs------------------------ME-------------------------------Atheism

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 20-7-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

It wouldn't happen. Mainly because Christianity is a scam of a belief system. It's a cult. However, those who follow it are blind to the fact they are just sheep. It's called a Fairy Tale for adults.

Everyone thinks their religion is better than others. It's sad.

Do you believe in Santa? No? Why believe in a religious higher being called God?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jnewell33
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I don't think you can argue the fact that the antichrist is exactly what you are stating, anti christ=against god. I don't think it is necessary to believe in christianity or christ to have an antichrist. In fact I think you have to not believe in a god or gods to allow an antichrist to exist.

Then consider me antichrist because I simply hate the idea of a Religious higher authority known as God who loves everyone but set a bunch of lame ass rules such as no sex before marriage and no homosexual acts allowed!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join