It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrivals: Part One: Foundations Of The Antichrist's Arrival

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The Arrivals is a series of short videos that are aimed to show us all the religious signs that prove the foundation of all requirements for the existence of the Anti-Christ, Al Mahdi and the second coming of the Christ. Each episode proves a point.

(click to open player in new window)

THE ARRIVALS: A project to help people to know what is truth!
(Links to all videos in the collection provided below)
Intorduction, Parts:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51

The series concentrates on the very basis of Muslim-Jew divide and goes to the olden times of Jesus Christ. The movie takes the help from Holy Quran, the Bible and the Torah. Each claim is well supported by documented facts that are well explained in the series.

The series also brings many conspiracy theories to light which are prevalent these days. It analyses the advent of the new world order and the motives of the group that want it to be put into practice.

The series doesn’t only address the muslims but it is a invitation to truth to all humankind. The series is not to propogate the muslim point of view about things rather it supports its claims from the holy books shared by the Jews and the Christians.

The series aims at clearing the misconceptions between the Muslims and the west and evaluates the basis of this divide.

The series uses English language to directly deliver the message to the Westerners. The West, if they approach properly, can form a clear and amazing image about Islam and the Middle East. The Arrivals just does that thing by using a style that’s welcoming and eye-opening for the truth seekers.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thank you for posting these clips ATS

I checked out the first 5 parts about 6 months ago and I must say that it was intriguing viewing. Similar to 'The Ring of Power' documentary. It has a section with the brilliant George Carlin letting loose like only he can.
I didn't finish the doco mainly because I still had 45 parts to go but also because the many anitchrist references were putting me off. Back then I did not know much about the antichrist thing and I still have not delved very deeply into that area. I have however, been reading about the black pope and the strange rituals that the elites get into. I think I will give The Arrivals another chance.......

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
S & F!
Awesome thread. I have yet to watch ALL of the series, but I am enjoying the Carlin parts...very true indeed.

Thanks for the links. This will be interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

But the "show" is about to begin to fool the billions:

Project Bluebeam:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What F*in brilliance. This guy deserves more than a medal, he deserves a promotion in God's court. Holy filmmaker.

I've watched 6 scenes so far, and his point of making all th eholy religions, ISlam, Christianity and Judiasm unite to fight the antichrist is EXACTLY what eneds to go on.

You are good sir.

I ask that you friend me, whoever wrote these, and I would like to continue this spiritual battle with you against these evil ones. Let me know what I can do sir, and I'll do it. Time to start praying in every structure to channel the good energies.

S+F, should be the only topic on ATS for a week.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think I'm going to throw up.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Probably the best video I have ever seen on this subject. Very well laid out, keeps my interest and thus far, seems to cross religions. I consider it well balanced but at some point I fear there will be accusations of antisemitism.

S&F Excellent

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

But the "show" is about to begin to fool the billions:

Project Bluebeam:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

uh, that guy at watcherfiles has trouble spelling in english properly, a lot, and it gets sourced why?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I guess the 2nd coming would be cool if I believed in fairy tales.

However, you have to remember. Not everyone believes in God...nor believes that Jesus was the Messiah. In fact, Muslims don't praise Jesus, now do they? Does this mean they're going to be punished? A lot of things in religion don't key up as we all (at least should) know.

Sorry, but the 2nd coming and the antichrist business is nothing but smelly bull excrement. Fun stuff though!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
But the "show" is about to begin to fool the billions

Hmmm...

Didn't the 'show' start thousands of years ago with religion?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

However, you have to remember. Not everyone believes in God...nor believes that Jesus was the Messiah. In fact, Muslims don't praise Jesus, now do they? Does this mean they're going to be punished? A lot of things in religion don't key up as we all (at least should) know.

Sorry, but the 2nd coming and the antichrist business is nothing but smelly bull excrement. Fun stuff though!

What would somebody like you say IF it actually happened ?

Do you then switch from Atheism or do you keep your belief because you have believed that for so long?

You may not like the extreme people on one side.......But Atheism is the polar opposite extreme..

Extreme religious beliefs------------------------ME-------------------------------Atheism

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 20-7-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

A reasonable, logical atheist would change their point of view, if there was a single piece of evidence to suggest a god exists (the idea of 'christ' or 'antichrist' is quite laughable to me though, sorry).. I'm yet to see that evidence.

That we do not believe in a god does not mean that we refuse to even consider the possibility of a god, but that both science and logic suggests that there is no such thing in this universe, and fear of the unknown and death is the only thing driving that point of view.

Any atheist who still refuses to believe in a god after one has made itself known is simply ignorant and refuses to accept it because of their own fear and pride, rather than a rational thinking one who can change opinion freely and easily, as I do.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Im on part 12 myself right now.

I cannot seem to load any further.

Take it this is just a minor issue?

The videos seem to blame freemasonry for an awful lot of things which in my experience is a lot of nonsense. Ill still watch it though, but im already raising an eyebrow at some of it, it is evident a lot of effort went into the making of this.

From my own experience a lot of this rings true apart from the freemasonry claims but ive still got a tonne of videos to go.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I read my Bible often, as well as other religious texts, but Revelations has always been weird to me. I think a lot of it can make sense (one world government, one world religion) based on the ultimate result of a society obsessed with power and destruction, but im not so sure about Jesus coming out of the sky with a flaming sword. Id rather focus on "love your brother as you love thyself" than an elaborate dream of the "end."
Plus, chrisitianity, islam, and judaism get way too much credit as true religions when major proponents of these have caused insane amounts of destruction throughout time. Maybe that's what happens when a religion based in a small corner of the world are treated as completely true. Interesting vids for sure though!
Also that watcherfiles article is ridiculous. That guy is crazy and provides no proof, only uncited quotes lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

What would somebody like you say IF it actually happened ?

Do you then switch from Atheism or do you keep your belief because you have believed that for so long?

You may not like the extreme people on one side.......But Atheism is the polar opposite extreme..

Extreme religious beliefs------------------------ME-------------------------------Atheism

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 20-7-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

Believing in things that are supported by evidence is not really "extreme." Our spectrum is this:

Reality--------------Hollywood ("Based on a true story") Fiction--------------Religious Fiction ("Utter Nonsense")

Prayer has zero affect on post-operative (surgery) outcomes:
www.boston.com...

There is no empirical evidence that God existed, continues to exist, or has any affect whatsoever on the planet, events, or people.

What would I say if Jesus showed up? Well, the same thing I would say if Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat showed up on my porch: "Someone has slipped me a large dose of '___' and I need to go to the emergency room immediately."

[edit on 20-7-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If we treat the NWO takeover as a prophecy, no one will try to stop it. I hear a lot of Christians preaching of unconditional support for their leaders while at the same time warning of the anti-christ. Its like none of them think he could come from THEIR country (no way he could be an american!), so in their own contridicting way they support what they call the supreme evil, citing biblical scriptures (romans 13).
They just sit around waiting for it. I, for one, would love to prove that prophecy wrong. If we really do have free will than any "prophecy" would be subject to error, right?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mooseinhisglory
If we treat the NWO takeover as a prophecy, no one will try to stop it. I hear a lot of Christians preaching of unconditional support for their leaders while at the same time warning of the anti-christ. Its like none of them think he could come from THEIR country (no way he could be an american!), so in their own contridicting way they support what they call the supreme evil, citing biblical scriptures (romans 13).
They just sit around waiting for it. I, for one, would love to prove that prophecy wrong. If we really do have free will than any "prophecy" would be subject to error, right?

Dont you get the fact that someone taking advantage of other viewpoints. Totally hypothetical example here, someone saying "I know christians will not question a man who meets all the requirements of the anti christ in revelations" they find that man with the attributes and put him in power and all christians speak of bible prophecy etc.

Can you not see this is just another way this could happen, nothing says how it will come about, it just fortells that it will.

Christians all have their own minds to do as they see fit, read the bible like anyone else and have their own interpretations of it. They could be just as wrong as anyone else reading revelations for example, just like anyone else who is not a christian might be. The prophecies themselves are not important unless you want to focus on that. The bible tells you not to focus all your attention on the prophecies but to focus on Jesus's teachings among other things as a small example.

Anyways im off to watch the rest of those videos then ill make a comment of my opinion. These videos are another persons interpretations, it does say that in the vids as well.

The whole reason this all happened in the first place was because of free will at the beginning dont you see?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Way to much Islam stuff in these vids. It reminds me of someone trying to convert the evil westerns, I looked at all 51. Its very disjointed. They did alot of work, but in the end as Ive said before. All religions are fake. There made to keep the masses under control. Dosn't matter which one, there all the same. Not going to win any points with the other ATSers but thats my thin point of view. Also I don't think a bunch of aliens are going to come to save us. Humanity needs to pull themselves up out of the mire of unreason. If we "Humanity" show everyone else..I.E. Aliens we can do it ourselves, and be on more even footing. Then Yes I believe they will welcome Humanity into the fold. We got alot of work to do.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mooseinhisglory

This is something that is often overlooked. Biblically the anti-christ is very much based on deception. Deception is all about being deceived. Being deceived is all about thinking your seeing the truth. Seeing the truth is all about thinking you are right. Thinking you are right is a problem.

I may be wrong but the talk of the anti-christ was very much being directed at the Christians which means they will be open to the deception. It wont be a guy with horns or a big sign saying 'here I am'. It will be someone/something who persuades and slightly twists that which is true, that which is right and that which is just. People/Christians will follow unless they test that which is being said/done.

[edit on 20/7/09 by AlwaysQuestion]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join