It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrivals: Part One: Foundations Of The Antichrist's Arrival

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I said "ruin" the world. If they could make it seem as though Jews were the cause of the worlds problems and unite everyone against Jews and Christians. Then show their true selves. It would only seem like they are backing the Zionist agenda when really the goal would be a one world Muslim religion.

No the US will not be backing Arabs against Jews, they will be fighting with the Jews. The world will blame America and Israel for all the problems if a world economic collapse takes place for instance. Maybe a Nuke strike against Iran.

It all just thinking out loud but this is what I tried to say earlier.

If I still didn't get my point across, well here's to me

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Emergency room and '___'? Nah, the only thing they could do would be to say "wait it out" and you'd get into trouble
Better get a friend to prevent you from flying around & stuff.

As for the blue beam thing: there was an alien invasion in 2001? Thats an interpretation of bowmans "trip" i haven't heard so far...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The Christians and Muslims are the only 2 religions that believe in the return of Jesus.

Albert Pike (Freemason..his statue sits outside Washington) mid 1800's wrote that there would be 3 world wars orchestrated by the Illuminati..

1st to remove the Tzar from Russia

2nd Create a catastrophe for the Jews so Britain can hand over Palestine to the Rothschilds to set up Israel for the building of the Temple. (for Antichrist)

3rd Create a war between the Christians and the Muslims to destroy any belief in a religious order. (911)

All religions at the top have been infiltrated by the Illuminati to destroy any credibility of the faiths. So to ridicule a religious faith by the actions of evil men is wrong.

The real Torah Jews know that Israel is illegitimate and that were to live in exile until the coming messiah. They are often beaten and ridiculed for saying so.

There are many GOOD Jews who believe in the Torah and do not support Zionism. Not all Jews are Zionist, nor are all Zionist Jews.

I love Muslims, Torah Jews, Messianic Jews and my Christian brothers and sisters and hope when the end comes we are all saved and have eternal life in a place far removed from the pain and anguish of this world. How the Jews and Muslims receive their salvation from our creator is between them and the Lord and is not for me to judge. We all have a covenant through Abraham, the Arabs also have a covenant with our Lord through Abraham son Ishmael.
For me as a christian I am promised salvation through Christ.

I do not support Zionism or AshkeNAZI (fake Jews) who believe in the Talmud and kabbalah.
Nor those who remain silent as the Zionist slaughter, rape and steal from the innocent.

This documentary illustrates how Satan creates division among Gods children. Divide and conquer. We must unite against the evil ones whether they be through spirit or men taken over by them to destroy our Lords children.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Muslims do hold Jesus in extremely high regard, but they differ from Christians in that they do not believe that he was the physical Son of God and neither do I, and I was brought up a Christian.

Muslims believe he was a great Prophet.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nineteen
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Muslims do hold Jesus in extremely high regard, but they differ from Christians in that they do not believe that he was the physical Son of God and neither do I, and I was brought up a Christian.

Muslims believe he was a great Prophet.

PLEASE READ MY POST ABOVE AGAIN

How the Jews and Muslims receive their salvation from our creator is between them and the Lord and is not for me to judge. We all have a covenant through Abraham and the Arabs also have a covenant with our Lord through Abraham's son Ishmael.
For me as a Christian I am promised salvation through Christ.
It is not for us to Judge.
Muslims believe in the return of Jesus. So they will be saved in the end.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
paradiselost333,

Thanks for responding I know at least one person read my post.

As I see it.....you can watch and listen but you need to observe and make connections.

I thought it interesting in the one part where they showed in video 8 at the 5:04 moment that picture when it is an exact match with a crop circle which is shown in video 31 at 6:19

If you observed you would have realized before the 5:04 on video 8 there was a sign that read Khan Murjan and it just seems that there was/is a building that has this exact hall that was built in the 14th century in Baghdad that depicts the 5:04 picture and the crop circle at 6:19 video 31.

The Elitist I would think are right up there with making connections so I would think there was more then one reason why we went to War over there. The crop circle and hall in the Khan Murjan must have a connection in some way I would think.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I watched all 51 parts. This was not agenda free so be aware that your being set up to think a certain way in this series. I'm not saying it was evil and all bad just that it should be watched with a bit of skepticism.

Its funny how they mentioned the lady in the red dress and then used red lettering to drive home certain points. This series was riddled with subconscious traps, NLP at its best.

If you look closely you can see the videos themselves use the same techniques that they point a finger at.

The link they made to 7up was comical. '7' was the size of the containers and 'Up' was for the way the bubbles traveled.

Edit to add:

Notice also how it mentions that a wise man once said that you don't give a man a full glass? Instead you give him half a glass then wait for him to ask for more.

, Take a moment and think about how this series is broken up into 51 parts instead of one video. They only fill the glass up just a little and you must keep asking for more. They tell you the technique and then use it on you.

Beware, this series is full of food for the subconscious!

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Full marks to you, I read number 1 - there was no proof whatsoever about many of the assertions it made about the Templar Knights. It didn't mention that Philip has the templars arrested because he owed them lots of money.

You cannot just make a load of regurguitated statements that has been put on the internet elsewhere without some proof/evidence to build your case.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Number 03 is hilarious -Child Control

The biggest influencer on a child is the parent and the biggest message that has been passed this way (some would say indoctrinated) is religion. So a religious internet blog is blaiming the very tool it has used to keep so much power over people over the past 2,000 years.

"Give me the child and I will show you the man" said Jesus well aware of the indoctrination that can go on.

By the way who has produced these - and why are they not making themselves known

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
This is disgusting and should be removed right away.

The videos appearing on AboveTopSecret.com, especially those in our "pro" section, represent the views and opinions of the film makers, and not necessarily those of ATS management, ownership, or staff. They are presented purely for educational and collaborative learning through discussion... and based on the thread thus-far, as a discussion-started, these videos have been exceptionally valuable.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Jesus wept. And I'm doing far worse. I would hate to live in the world of fear that Christians do. Who cares about the anti-christ, when we've done nothing to clean up the mess that we created? If the Anti-Christ comes, its because of the conditions that we have manifested in our own lives and minds. As far as I'm concerned, it could have been prevented if we didn't have our heads so far up our butt cheeks.

Keep looking for the anti-Christ and praying for Jesus to return...it could be awhile. After all, this whole myth has been perpetuated for centuries. Meanwhile, I'll be organizing and petitioning for direct changes that I can make with my local and state governments as opposed to complaining on ATS and desperately trying to find like minded individuals who will reinforce my negative views on the world as opposed to doing anything constructive to better it.

NONESENSE.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

So far I've watched 1-9, 49-50, and plan to finish the series today. I'm not sure where to begin on this.

The series starts off well enough with things most of us would consider truth: The way the media, entertainment, and advertising are used to influence us. Billions of people also believe in a future Anti Christ figure and also believe the NWO is indeed very real and very near.

However, the biggest issue I have with this, and this is crucial, is while the makers of this film are saying the faiths must unite against the Antichrist, they (from what I have seen so far) have failed to mention the extremely different views of the Antichrist in Christianity and the Antichrist in Islam. It's night and day: We're not looking for same person in the way they lead us to believe.

This involves one of the research projects I started on ATS:

Correlations between the Antichrist and the Islamic Mahdi

There has been a lot of discussion among prophecy scholars as they begin to notice the eerie similarities between certain figures and events foretold in Christian and Islamic eschatology (the study of the end times).

As most of us know, the Christian prophecies predict an Antichrist, False Prophet, an end times government system, one world religion, and the return of Christ. What is now becoming more known is that sects of Islam also prophesy a figure known as 'Al Mahdi' who is seen as a Messiah-like figure for Islam, as well as the return of Jesus that will reinforce the Mahdi, their own Antichrist figure known as the 'Dajjal,' and an Islamic government.

None of this may sound terribly interesting at first glance due to the fact that all three Abrahamic faiths share similarities. However, there is a twist. The startling difference is that the figure prophesied in the Judeo-Christian texts regarding the Anti-Christ is clearly shown to be the 'villain' while the anticipated Mahdi of Islam is described as being a hero and a 'messiah' of sorts.

This has led many scholars to believe the prophecies regarding the Antichrist and the Islamic Mahdi are describing and pointing to the same figure and events and that the Antichrist could ultimately be the Mahdi.

There are startling similarities between the Antichrist and False Prophet of Christianity (both described as 'bad guys') and the Mahdi and 'Jesus' figure of Islam (both described as good guys).

I'll finish the series before going any further. It also didn't escape my attention how Judaism was depicted as being an evil entity. This is important as 'the bad guy' of Islamic prophecy, the Dajaal, is believed by Muslims to be Jewish. Essentially, he will be the Antichrist of Islam while Al Mahdi will be their redeemer, at the expense of Christians and Jews.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

I said "ruin" the world. If they could make it seem as though Jews were the cause of the worlds problems and unite everyone against Jews and Christians. Then show their true selves. It would only seem like they are backing the Zionist agenda when really the goal would be a one world Muslim religion.

No the US will not be backing Arabs against Jews, they will be fighting with the Jews. The world will blame America and Israel for all the problems if a world economic collapse takes place for instance. Maybe a Nuke strike against Iran.

I may have been trying to read without my glasses. lol

The truth is that it is all so mixed up with everyone's hand in each others pie that we will probably never know the true agenda. I don't think it is about a one world Muslim religion though. It is divide and conquer by any means.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yes, this is a Great series !!!

And guess what , I just watched THIS part :

(click to open player in new window)

And, I was so glad, the guy there said : Darwin was taught by satan him self on the Evolution Theory.. I'd said it along time..

Evo is a LIE in the WAR against CRISTIANITY !!!! Get it !!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Yes, this is a great production to say the least, great music even..

ATS is great !!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
reply to post by mooseinhisglory

Deception is all about being deceived.

Dude your're getting WAY too mystical.

Can you possibly lay things out in clearer terms for us non-lays, per favor?!

Your post = not cool. At all.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
This is disgusting and should be removed right away.

The videos appearing on AboveTopSecret.com, especially those in our "pro" section, represent the views and opinions of the film makers, and not necessarily those of ATS management, ownership, or staff. They are presented purely for educational and collaborative learning through discussion... and based on the thread thus-far, as a discussion-started, these videos have been exceptionally valuable.

With respect you should have said that above the first video, not this...

The Arrivals is a series of short videos that are aimed to show us all the religious signs that prove the foundation of all requirements for the existence of the Anti-Christ, Al Mahdi and the second coming of the Christ. Each episode proves a point.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
From what I have viewed so far (up to 38) it is truths and lies mixed together.

Same crap different view point.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
seriously brilliant series watched all 51 a cuple of weeks back and cant say much about it besides

brilliant

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
S & F and I do that to very few threads. I've seen many documentaries on this subject, but this is the first I've seen from the Muslim perspective. I spent the day watching the whole thing and I was very moved. As a Christian, I sometimes forget that other faiths can be as loving.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join