It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to meet an alien...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am not saying you got a gold ticket to meet ET , I am saying you are where you usually are and something comes out of the sky, it's hot, it's smoking from re entry. It's wierd , definately alien in nature, you have your two small children standing behind you,

do you want that willy stick, or not, I say I dont care if they have a bucket of probes and there is no vaseline for miles, I would be holding my societys lastest and greatest slug shooter, this is one thing is hypothetical folks, as I don't have any guns to begin with, its about your mental state of mind in such a moment. As a good parent you have the responsibility to try and protect yourself and your kids, even if it does take a miracle to suceed.

just realized I hadn't put the kid issue in the original post, just thought of it as my son came in the room, hes 7

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Golden Generic]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Golden Generic

In the end it really doesn't matter what anyone else would do. We were given instinct for a reason and that is to protect what we hold in us.

Beings who didn't want something physical in return, would have no need to communicate by manifesting themselves physically. As powerful as they are, if that is the case, they are taking what they want with or without ones approval.

You have done nothing wrong by following your instincts to protect life.

All we have is this comprehension of life and this drama unfolding...we roll with what we know....who could blame you otherwise? We know aggression, but we do also know Peace....in the end....you're going to do what comes to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It depends on what kind of alien.....LoL

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is where I met a live alien being. I was not armed nor would I suggest it to be a good idea.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0977e3c86e3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Looks like a perfect place to meet little people. Nice opening to see things. With a waterhole. Probably taking some samples to see how well off our enviroment is doing.

What did you catch the person doing?

[edit on 27-7-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Exactly that menguard, taking water samples of Oak Creek.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, its good to see my truth meter is still on par, cool what did the being appear to you as or what form did the being take?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Funny how people think that if they see someone so very different that it would scare them or send them into a fight or flight mode.

It sends you into the moment for certain, totally present.

Yet it may just refect the true face behind all of the masks you learn to wear through life.

There are many types out there, or so it seems. Even the higher ups dont know all of the species that visit our planet our dimensional plane of existence.

This one was a Scientist, and was holding a handheld device in the left hand while making swirling motions over the surface of the water with the right.

The being took on all its characteristics from the surrounding Oak Creek in the early fall or at least the colors, from the shadows of the deeper parts of the creek to the bark on the trees and the leaves, the clouds in the sky even reflected the later being as I witnessed the change into a humanoid figure as it was what the being thought would be comfortable for me.

Almost like a person in the audience of a major Broadway production accidentlally seeing past a peek hole in the curtain at the backstage work, unseen by the theater goers until discovered and then the stage curtain is closed.

I had the chance to adjust my eyes or my brain to what I was seeing at first it did not compute.

Have you not read my story about this somewhere already? Or do you just want to hear it again? I know I never tire of telling the story, but the picture up above is just a piece of the thread I plan to write in the near future about this.

If you want I will tell you again what the being looked like as an alien and as a human...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

For the life of me, it sounds familiar but I just don't remember, I know you told me only that you encountered one, that is all.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The thing is about aliens is that a lot of them actually live in difft dimensions, so a 3D weapon isn't going to be a lot of help. If you're meeting an alien from 5D or above, you don't have anything to worry about. If you're meeting a nasty 4D one, then I honestly have no idea what to do other than ask for help from higher dimensional beings. But I'd think sending out positive energy would be more effective against them than matching their negativity. They feed off of that & would simply grow stronger.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Its all good menguard. I am sure you have read it long ago, dont even remember where I have posted the story here.

I am always throwing my lifes experience out in little tidbits on others threads, usually with no response or interest, so I go on.

I have a thread idea so perhaps I will write it out now.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It completely depends on the alien. If I see a flying saucer crashed, and I drive up to it, and some "people" standing around, no gun.

If you get to the flying saucer, and an 18 foot long scorpion with wings, and a lazer cannon, on its head steps out, I would just run for my life.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golden Generic

If I have to meet one , it would be understood ahead of time I will be armed, if its a country road middle of night senerio, Im not stopping. If I am in the proverbial dead electrical and cannot move senerio, Me and that 12 guage are running the other way.

WHat is your take on this, armed or unarmed?

I'd take my chances and grab a condom, there is every chance it's a chic and if she just spent 2 megamillion years traveling here then she's gona put out!?

Sorry all but WTF..

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think i met an alien a few days ago. I wouldn't want to shoot him, he seemed nice. Had the feeling i would be dead before i knew it if he had wanted me to be.
Guns = useless

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'd take my chances and grab a condom, there is every chance it's a chic and if she just spent 2 megamillion years traveling here then she's gona put out!?

haha...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'd put my arms up and yell, 'Don't probe me bro!.'

Your weapons are useless. If it's a probing they want, a probing you will get.

Best to just grit your teeth and think happy thoughts.

I think putting your hand out could seem aggressive....you know, hand gestures mean a lot of different things to even people on THIS planet....

Best to be still and calm, I would reckon...and let 'em do that there telepathy on ya.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This is where I met a live alien being. I was not armed nor would I suggest it to be a good idea.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0977e3c86e3.jpg[/atsimg]

It'sa spot?

Why post the spot?

Sorry and good luck to you but Wit..?

xxx

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would put my hand out to show im friendly and to show i welcome them. If it gets me killed i cant say its my own fault and i can keep looking myself straight in the eyes for doing the right thing.

By the way, they are aliens, they have te tech to travel lightyears away from their home, so they must be way more advanced then us. If they want to kill me they will do it anyway, carrying a weapon or not does not make a difference.

So why carry a weapon, if they want me dead im dead so there is absolutely nothing to gain with a weapon by my side. The least you could do is not give them the idea youre not friendly.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
mabey thats why the aliens haven't made themselves known is because 3/4 of the people on the planet are so violent and vulgar, mabey they are waiting until we evolve into a peaceful race

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Golden Generic

unarmed; read my siggy; no, the bottom half

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join