It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive increase of UFO sightings around the world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

That's amazing! I guess you eventually get bored of whatever life your planet is living and need to go and laugh at someone/thing else.

In all honesty though, I haven't seen anything for several years. And the one time that I did see something, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an airplane. I live smack in the middle of three or four airports and an Army or Air Force Base. One of those airports is incredibly busy too, so I usually ignore anything I think I might see in the sky.

I live not too far from Stephenville, but from what I know based off of the news and people I know that live there, they haven't had any new sightings.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

I was pointing out how negligent they are but actually they are being hostile because if they are coming here and crashing their craft all over the place and abducting people are running around without space suits on then that is an act of hostility as they show no regard for our or even their own safety,I see the black oil from x files

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
One of the things I predicted for this year was the growth of sightings like never before around the world. What I was shown in relation to this, was that just about everyone on the planet will see these things over the year, which should reduce the amount of scepticism in the wider population. And the increased awareness of the reality will allow for further sightings, contacts and events on larger scales. From my perspective, this will continue to increase over the next 4 to 5 years until we see a real contact scenario.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What about the theory that UFOs are really us, humans, from the future? Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If UFO's are us from future, then why "future us" don't make contact with "present us" knowing that "present us" would love that?
Sorry, it makes no sense to me.
But it's a beutifull idea...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Actually I never heard of that....Hmmm....Can you post a link on that? That's interesting...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've been following UFO's for close to 50 years now, and I still don't know what they are. i *do* know that nothing ever seems to come of the sightings. Lots of drama and hype, but nothing substantive. Just your basic light in the sky, or strange-looking aircraft in the sky during the day.

I will note that the photographs used as evidence of UFO's tend to show them as being approximately what the expectations of the time were. Old-time UFO's are disk-like, much like the "flying saucers" that were originally reported. Nowadays they often resemble a triangular craft, such as the B-1 bomber.

I can only think of two explanations for this. One, the photos are all fakes, and the person making them is creating the "UFO" to look like what he imagines one would look like. Two, the images are of modern-day aircraft, possibly secret projects of the armed forces. I don't really find it credible that aliens would be modifying their craft to resemble ours.

If these really are aliens, I would hesitate to welcome them. There is a possibility that they mean us no good, that they may try to exploit us. Even if benign, we may suffer severe culture shock from meeting an advanced culture. In earth's history, the culture that was less technical tended to be the one that suffered the most from meeting a more technical culture.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Seems like Blossom Goodchild might have been right.
She just expected them all to appear on the same day.
The "arrival" is a process just like anything else.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I've seen my first two UFOs in the past 6 months so this makes sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It would seem that the craft that have been coming to the planet seem as if to be evolving. Whch also makes me wonder if they might be earth based. That could still mean that these were originally visitors whose craft crashed and built what they could from simpler available materials.

The craft allegedly mentioned in biblical times seemed as if more advanced also. But without having seen it, it could have even been a helicopter. Atlantis may have been one of the most advanced civilizations in some respects that we are today. The lack of any proof suggests otherwise.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reply to post by SassyCat

(like that recent Russian video where you can clearly see a huge incredible craft).

1minsec13 to 1min17sec large craft

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

It's interesting that the object appears as if to have a reflection off of water.

It also reminds me of the mirages or heat that rises from a hot roadway or highway. Others have said before that this is an effect from zooming in on something related to the camera aperture. I didn't watch the whole video and just advanced it to these parts.

The one picture in the daylight looks like a jet of some type.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
welll now everyone is posting their sightings i might as well report the things i have seen.

last one was in The Gambia Africa, god i forgot the date exactly about 11-11-2008 time was 2000 hours local time but it was weird i was looking at the plane my dad was in when he flew over back to Holland and when i watched the plane from my apartment, i saw this well blinking light faint but blinking and well first thought was of course plane strobes or satellite but after observing it for a while i noticed that it was not moving like a satellite nor a plane it was blinking like 1 or 2 times and than bam super speeding to another position in the sky up down left right and sometimes i could see a trail of light it shows that when it blinked and than moved the trail of light was left behind like a small luminous well trail i cant give it another name looks like the movement was so fast that the light it emitted was scatted along the movement, my wife also saw it when i called her. we watched the phenomenon for about 1 hour the object or well light moving from east to west and so on blinking when it was in position.

that was not the first sighting i had, also in the Netherlands in the Flevopolder also some weird blinking lights again no planes i know those because i fly small planes so i also know how to observe things in the sky and around. this was different first i was in the car driving to Lelystad that blinking light right above me well faaaar away i guess about 30000 feet how do i know well i just guess more or less could be way more, anyhow color was white blue blinking and wayyy brighter than plane strobes or satelite i have seen those enough, for about 10 times than nothing for about 1 minute than again blinking 10 times moving in a different direction and again nothing when i came home i just watched but nothing than another night when i was in the garden i watched again same lights but this time in western direction but now there where more and noo no satellite i can tell you and no planes either the neighbor saw it also so weird no sound of plane or what ever and also the strange thing is that when it was blinking it moved and than nothing and moving like abrupt to another direction.

than longgg time ago when i was a child lol yea once i was heh anyhow i remember a boomerang shaped craft hovering over zandvoort my birth place, was like a real boomerang stationary the one that you throw but heh this is not possible this time because there are alll houses there in my street where i saw this object no lights where visible it was day light and i called my mom and she saw it also i said as small as i was mom is that a ufo she said i dont know why i said that because i was already interested in the ufo thing and spiritual thing from when i could read and that is no joke, i had dreams from what i remember about ufos and so on, i know a childs imagination is high but this is just well to real also buzzing sometimes in my well brain i know it sounds weird but its no joke i dont have that anymore btw that buzzing but its something really strange.

than again another sighting more recent, in Barranquilla colombia i was sitting with my wife with some friends when i spotted with her a bright light moving from north to south again no strobes no landing lights no green and red light that you see on planes, just pure white light round from what i remember and no sound it was not that high, no one paid attention but we did she also has seen different things together with her father. oh we have experienced more that we can tell, ufo sighted above bogota colombia red and moving slowly, than also spirits weve seen heard and felts even. moving in a house in Bogota Colombia and its famouse for its spirits and orbs and so on, in time we started to get strange smells in the house, lights going on and off, pc sounds like someone is typing on our keyboard just when we entered the room bam nothing just an strange smell and feeling.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
than after a while she started to see shadows like well persons walking from one room to another, we took photos and we saw orbs i can post some if you want, than one night when i was behind the pc and she also we heard a kiss loud in the living room, no on was there, than she the next night saw a shadow in the door post of a tall man, she got scarred of course at that same time my pc screen started to have well static effects, than we had enough of it and we took our bags and left for an hotel, the next morning we returned and we found that the kitchen wooden door was well dislodged moved out of its position we remember that it was all okay but now it was just well broken like someone slammed it with a powerful blow, than we called someone to clean the house because we did not want to go away from this place and so we did the person came and started some things we sad all with some friends that stayed with us because of this down on the ground and watched the man preform his things, at that time my wife and he saw a tall lady i did not see her but i could feel something coming closer, than we for no reason alllll felt sad, and some of us started to cry for NO reason what so ever, than when he started his things my wifes head started to move in a strange way she said help me i cant control it i feel like someone is moving my head but i cant stop it, than i jumped up and well i have this amulet, which btw started to become really hot, put my hands arround her and i started to imagine a white light around me my wife and the whole place, after about 1 minute it all stopped. my wife crying other people afraid wanting to go, but we all stayed like the man asked us to stay than we went all around in the house with well he had a cross, and chanting some things he did, also a bottle with water he had he said it was to capture the spirit or the legion that was there because we found out later that there was a legion in that house of spirits trapped for some reason and later we found out that the apartment actually was a brothel some years ago and some people died there really scary #, anyhow all well and so on and after a while he was done and we well heh not liking the apartment anymore all left to a motel for the night. than after that next morning we had to come back but for the last time, and when we entered there was this smellllllll of suffering, sulfur and so i cant describe it really, and than we found alll our computers on and again when we entered bam all of we could hear them going off no electric failure it was nope nothing of that. than the kitchen plates under the sink where kicked in and i swear no on was in the apartment that night, was with force, my wife said nervous lets pack and go for good and so we did pack but it was not over yet, nope a friend of us was in the kitchen washing some things before leaving and packing some stuff and my wife said here it is again it just pased the kitchen door a shadow and at the moment she said that the light went of we could hear the clic of the switch we saw it happening from that moment all of us went like okay fast pack and go and from that moment we left and never returned, we found that other people had also strange things happening there, sounds things and so on dreams what ever it was a super high spiritual place and some place to never return again toi can tell you and i think those spirits did want it like that, because the place after about 2 years is still not soled or rented.

we have more things but im not going to type for now enough heh again you can believe me or you can not i know what i have seen heard and felt and i know there is more than just our simple science and so on .

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by Bachfin

Yes, I've read up on bluebeam, fascinating conspiracy theory but not one I believe, UFO's have been spotted for millenia long before we had the technology capable of pulling off bluebeam

have they tho? or is that the fake history we are taught?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Project blue might just be some related type of mind control that's been used before.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Never saw a thing. I look up and up, to no avail.

Someday, I may have something to report. I look at it this way: If I actually see something, then something is truly up and things are accelerating. I say this because I have never been in on anything before it gets to be well known. I'm just not "plugged in", and hear about things late. If I see a UFO, then it's on.

edit add info

[edit on 20-7-2009 by obilesk]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

Try using night vision goggles. George Noory said this was the only time he ever saw real ufo's. Saw a red one years ago moving at warp 7 so am a believer.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
An increase in Next Generation stealth/disc craft testing?,the fact that these sitings are being reported at so many disparate locations seems to suggest that Governments are pooling their knowledge banks to perfect these craft perhaps they are the "NWO's" "get out clause" for when ,terestrially at least,TSHTF! Or shall we see a huge increase in the number of "abductees" in the very near future(destined for the FEMA camps?).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join