It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive increase of UFO sightings around the world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Massive increase of UFO sightings around the world

www.realufos.net

Massive increase in UFO sightings around the world. many hot spots such as Florida, Pheonix, Canada, China, Britian etc
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
dandare.wordpress.com
www.realufos.net
www.telegraph.co.uk
www.ufoevidence.org

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A new report from Yahoo! states that there is a huge increase in the amount of unexplainable ufo sightings in Britian. I didnt think much of it until i saw a separate news report stating the same thing only in America, then again in China.
It seems this is happening worldwide since 2009. aparently there has been more unexplainable ufo sightings from wihtin the first 6 months of 2009 then the from the whole 12 months from past years.
Could there be soemthing going on??
The additional links takes you to seperate news reports from China, Canada, Pheonix etc

www.realufos.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Ever so slowly,UFO's or whatever they are are getting closer & closer,sort of like a new dog,when you first have him he's scared but slowly he gets used to you and sits by you.
maybe they have been trying to our attention for years now but only in the last year have we noticed them more.
something is happening,the speed which the sightings are going is increasing,by 2012 they could be on our doorstep

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Let's hope that this is a growing trend. The more this subject is talked about, the more people will watch the sky, and hopefuly that'll mean more sightings. And with nearly every person with portable media in their pockets, it'll hopefully lead to a rise in really good footage.

*fingers crossed*

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yep check my red ufo thread, members of ats saw the same the ufo in one night.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I used to be interested in seeing all kinds of UFO videos, but now they are so common, frequent and similar I don't even bother at all, I just sometimes take a look at those that drew most attention (like that recent Russian video where you can clearly see a huge incredible craft).

Now, recent ones are so similar because 90% just usually show some lighting phenomenon which can be anything and does not indicate an actual OBJECT at all, so can't even be called a UFO. There's many glowing stuff in our skies and it's much more likely someone will record it due to video technology improvement.

Also, many UFO video titles just indicate poster wants to gain attention, so the credibility of videos is also much lower than before. I also see a lot of obvious CGI videos on top of all - I used to work with 3ds Max.

I still find 1999 photos, videos and testimonials to be a clear evidence of advanced triangular craft above us - to me that is a proof with 99% certainty that we are definitely not masters of our skies and our planet. I leave that 1% that we were either a subject to some kind of massive illusion, or that the crafts were our own.

As for the communication with alien beings - that's something that can't be "proven". Because alien beings obviously either wish to remain secret, or simply consider that we, fragmented and detached as we are - deserve no attention. Also, higher intelligence does not mean better intentions - we humans definitely prove that, so we may just as well be thankful we don't know and don't see certain things.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

God i hope so!
"Oh hey! we been waiting for you! do you want a cup of tea?"

what would your first words be to an E.T?

seriously since Mid 2008 i've been getting a feeling of something coming and that i better prepare to return home :/

certain numbers coming up continuously and since Jan 2009 so many UFO symbols,numbers,movies,games,songs,videos,commercials etc all talking about UFO's.

Whatever is coming is going to be amazing! and i seriously think one of the landing sites for Britain will be Heaton Park to much UFO activity there late at night. as soon as i see a craft landing there i'll be running as fast as i can to it!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I posted a thread yesterday about two strange objects I have seen, one on last Wedsnesday and the other on last Thursday. All this in Amsterdam, Holland. Yet I haven't heard/seen anything yet about a ufo flap here in Holland.

The last time I saw something really strange in the sky was over 20 years ago. I have seen strange tiny blobs though years later flying over the Vondelpark here at Amsterdam, yet I am not totally convinced they weren't far away planes.

Anyway, I am not surprised that people are seeing UFO's in other countries. I hope I will be seing more of them soon even thoiugh it also scared me a bit.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Funny how you mention that you will be "returning home" in some short time in the future.

I've felt like this myself for awhile but even more strongly about it than ever before.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I've had about 10 sightings in the last 12 months.
Several of which were seen with other witnesses.
Things are ramping up, that much is for certain.

Before this recent rash of sightings, I had only seen three in my previous 27 years of existence.
And I watch the skies a lot... always have.

Something is going down. What it is I'm not sure, but I like to think that we are about to make some new friends.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

My first words to an E.T would be " lets have a chat about stuff,have a beer"

i have no fear of aliens or anything out of this world,what will happen will happen,i just hope it's good.
i will say that i feel for whatever reason britain seems to be the place to be at the moment to spot UFO's,why they want to land in our little country is beyond me

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I believe in aliens. But I have never seen a UFO, clearly. I'm sure UFOs exist. After all, all they are is Unidentified Flying Objects, which can mean that E.T.s aren't likely to pilot them.

I don't like how people are so centered around the year 2012. I also don't like how people take UFOs as E.T. craft. But hey, what can you do.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There is an increase thats for sure, personally the amount of UFO'S iv'e seen has went up dramatically since 08-09 and thats no joke.

Wierdly in 2007 i seen a few thngs on the web, cant remember exactly where i got the info but they said that the end of 2008 and start of 2009 we were going to have a worldwide financial crisis and there was gonne be alot more UFO activity to the point where even the "sheep people" were going to see it and realise what they saw wasn't just an aeroplane and to my knowledge thats exactly what seems to be going on right now?

If all this thats going on is true and it was known about in 2007 then that would mean it's been "engineered" by a very powerful orginisation as they would have been the only people that could have known this was gonne happen as it was man-made, unless the events are not man-made and the people that predicted it happening are not an all powerful orginisation but are just "psychic" or something to that effect and were able to predict this by some paranormal means?

But for sure the amount of ufo's in the sky above has accelerated to unpresedented levels and i can only see it getting more common, there may come a point where they are in the sky in your area on a daily basis?

now thats wierd?

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Didn't D4rk Knight say this exact thing would happen? And that it would keep increasing until 2011 or something? Did he ever Bug out like he said he was?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm certain I have seen D4rk Knight on here recently, so I would suggest that he didn't bug out, but you just never know.

It is rather interesting that sightings continue to increase. However, it seems somewhat logical that sightings will increase as time moves on, as more and more people are carrying mobile recording devices.

Although, that said, we seem to be living in an age where more and more people are sitting in front of screens, it is a wonder that we ever spot anything in the sky at all!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think that in the near future all will be revealed

at least I hope so

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Has there been an increase in sightings or has there been an increase of reported sightings?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Be careful of what you believe! IMO these are gentic "robots"/"hybrids" flying reversed engineered spacecrafts. Used to create the next big swing of change on this planet, NWO. Something big is coming in regards to us and the universe but it might be used against us. Similar to how religion is used. "They" want ultimate control of us, be open minded all the time and you will see more truths. How true is up to each individual.

Peace and Love

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I live in ft.lauderdal,Fl In the last 2 months ive seen 4 sightings,all of them which were at night. From my observance they are not that hard to find, look straight up in the sky at night you have to have patience and you will see something. the last 2 i saw resembled a star because of its size and you can tell it might have been in space but it could not have been a meteor or anything like that because it was flashing a silver color and it moved across the sky and vanished. The most recent one was similar except without the silver bleating light it had a vague reddish color. The most interesting one ive ever seen i was walking along the sidewalk outside my neighborhood i looked up straight and saw at first glance what i thought was a common weather plane because it had a blue light. but then i noticed how high up it was and it had the shape of a triangle, of course this got me excited, it moved to fast to be any weather plane it glided across the sky going north but in a span of 30 seconds it blended into the sky and looked like any ordinary star except it moves.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Everything is quiet in Russia. Are you sure that these UFOs are ET's spacecraft?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join