It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive increase of UFO sightings around the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am in Washington State and I was just talking to my friend about this. We are seeing things way more frequently over here as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by strNick

I heard that russia had quite a few sightings recently? either way, theres is loads of UFO sightings going on in most continents, and it has started to be spread around mainstream media

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm not usually one to jump to conclusions or get on the "times are a' changin'" train but it would appear for the last few years the media is slowly mentioning more and more about UFOS.

I myself saw my first UFO this year. Driving in a thunderstorm during the wee hours I looked out the window to see a small white light the size of a star ascending into the sky (at an angle quite impossible for any aircraft I'm familiar with). I watched it for a good 10 minutes until after a lightning strike it dropped like a lead weight, and yet the light never flickered. Soon after I lost sight of it in a storm cloud.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

Seems to be loads of these things spotted over on the west coast... i wonder what attracts them there? Is it the naked beauties on the beach?

Anyone know the best site for actual footage of UFO's? Apart from youtube.... just one site which focuses on video footage!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You can't even imagine how conservative here ppl is. It is very sad indeed.

Recent Project Camelot whistleblower has said there will be a disclosure event by the end of 2009. I myself doubt this event might happen, because ETs are in charge of this planet now, like they were thousands of years ago (God(s) -> Priesthood -> Working class). Our priesthood won't allow any type of disclosure.

[edit on 19/7/2009 by strNick]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've heard and read this kind of thing before, so it doesn't phase me as much now. I'm still waiting for that day when those huge ships park themselves over our cities like in Independence Day.

I've heard before that at least some of these visitors don't look like us and are embarrassed? Jealous? That reminds me of the fallen angels from the bible.

If there's any connection to prohecy, than we might also expect these events with some timing of something like and extinction event, rather than it's our time to learn the truth about our history, like how we were created and got here etc.

"On earth as it is in heaven" can have other meanings as well. "The heavens will be shaken," "There will be signs in the heavens;" astronomical, the curent light phenomenon etc. "You shall know them by their works," which could be highly advanced knowledge and supernatural abilities. Some may just call these Star Trek technologies.

We've already heard about military technologies that can cause earth quakes and storms and the project blue beam illusions as well. These can also be used as special effects and tools by some deceptive and manipulative advanced species. Why that's possible or likely in an advanced universe shouldn't really surprise us if we compare it to our own.Seems as if it's all scripted.......as if some computer program.

Either way, I think we're going to find out around 2013, that is, if it doesn't progressively get more chaotic before then with global catastrophies etc.

I'm not a bible thumper, but I think some of these stories have been misinterpreted also. The results may be the same, but not what we had expected. The History Channel has done a pretty good job of interpreting these coming events as if some cyclical disaster events, rather than a God vs Satan one.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Perhaps there is some truth to the 2012 predictions and they are gathering for the big show

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Actually i suppose it's the discover channel which has the best footage & analysis!! I'll watch that.....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well I seen 3 in Kansas just last month, so you know things are picking up . Nothing goes on here but wheat and cattle. yawn

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I don't know if it is a sign of disclosure but there is definitely another UFO Wave going on right now.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
When I saw this thread dark Knight was the first thing that came to mind.
He did say that sightings would increase dramatically up to 2009, when at some point we would have smoking gun evidence of UFO's. Which of course isn't really smoking gun evidence but a way to drive the worlds populations into fear and a 1 world gov't.

To me that seems like a lot of work, and not even a good plan for a 1 world gov't, especially since we are already headed that direction anyways...

keep yer eyes peeled....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Has anyone find a map, highligting the locatiions of these sightings.?
Something like the swine flu maps, that can be updated. Maybe sightings could be marked with an arrow of travel.

I live in Yorkshire, and often view the night sky with a small telescope, but haven`t seen anything unusual, just satelites and the ISS. If I had the information, like that on the thread regarding a`Red UFO`...this was an exception though, I would try to get a sighting and contribute. I am sure that many others with larger, motor driven scopes would too, or people who just own binoculars. Someone would have to capture some footage along the line, to verify/confer what others had seen...just a thought.

[edit on 19/7/09 by ironbutterflyrusted]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
We can't hide them all.
No hollow mountains in Florida, where do we keep them.
Ever since Truman flew our saucers over the Capital building we must
have had them in production.
The build up must be substantial since the UK has been flying quite
a few for a few years now.
And all the fleet videos from Mexico and now the Bronx.
ED: I heard Fleetwood UK had low flying planes at night.
Had the inclination they were triangles of sorts.

[edit on 7/19/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It seems if I am correct this was a Web Bot predition earlier in the year. That there would be increase of UFO sightings this summer.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Don't you guys remember? The webbot said come summer UFO sighting will dramatically increase?

Maybe the webbot is not so silly afterall? I have been a believer in it for a while now.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maybe, due to their interdimentional comings and goings, they know what is going to happen to the majority of humanity.

Maybe to them, this decade is called 'The great dying', and they are sightseeing before we all go.

Cheery eh!

Hopefully, they are here to prevent it, rather than as spectators.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well I hope if there are Alien beings visiting us then the USA or whoever country hurries up and develops a weapon which after firing a warning shot will completely blow them out of the sky before they have a chance to contaminate the earth with god knows what they might be carrying on board.
All reports say they run around without any space suit on so god knows what they have infected us with

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeswilldeceive

What are you talking about? If they were hostile, they would have attacked us a long time ago. They are peaceful beings, not here to harm or cause any more death.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Its on track with WEB BOT!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join