It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive increase of UFO sightings around the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

I'm working on it. It's a little tricky though.

When I sit out with my camera I only have so much battery and SD Card space. I can't just leave it on.

Normally, when you see something you would need to be filming in that general location already to catch it. Most sightings I've had were no longer than a few seconds.

The best one I've had this past twelve months actually happened two nights in a row with multiple coworkers as witnesses. Bright, bright light moving low over our city west to east. Took more than a minute for it to pass. No navigation lights.
In fact, you couldn't see anything OTHER THAN the enormous glow this thing put off.

Then it appeared to just bug-out or vanish. One or the other.

It made local news but was explained away as space debris or some other such nonsense.

Next night. Same location. Exact same time. Exact same scenario only not lasting as long. Instead of a minute, maybe 20 seconds.

Being at work I had no camera.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vanhippi
reply to post by berrygurrl

Pheonix, thats where most of the ufo sightings have been in 2009. maybe theres somehting happening in pheonix haha

Have you ever heard of "Bashar"? He's an alien channelled through a man by the name of Darryl Anka...Anyways, He had mentioned in one of his videos on you tube that Phoenix is going to be one of the first places for first contact...he mentions this because the city is such a melting pot of so many different people from all over the place...Also, in Sedona (a couple hours north of phoenix) they are all about sightings and in fact have night trips to explore the skies ufo "activities"

Maybe that's why the Phoenix lights occorred In Phoenix, maybe it was a sign for future events...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

I'm sure you are probably correct. At least partially...

But your theory doesn't account for the foo fighters of WW2.
Very well documented. Real event. Unknown.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I saw one last month, looked like an orange bright orb in daylightreply to post by vanhippi

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I had seen a very bright star last winter and wasn't sure if it was a star or a planet. Since it wasn't moving, I just assumed it must be a bright star or a planet. I haven't seen any stars that clearly though. It was at about 1:00 I'm guess was the northwest.

Someone mentioned a white flying egg ( Mork and Mindy show) and I'd seen what was supposedly a picture of one inside some base. My own few memories of craft were white or golden in color. The wite one was small like a station wagon, supposedly a shuttle with a dart shape.The gold one was huge and had several smaller ones like jewels around the bottom along the radius that you could also see. maybe it was just an illusion or a dream, idk.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Personally, I am tired of all of it.
I'm tired of all the sightings, all the "strange lights in the sky", the "lost time" stories, the crop-circles speculations, the endless hoaxes and rubbish that's been going on.

I wish they'd just stop flirting with us and start making real contact.
Seriously, these things have been going on for ages. If there's life out there, people would accept it, it's time for us, as a species, to move on. Move on to the next paradigm, better sooner than later.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Web bot is nothing more than a scanning programme and is as good as predicting the future as is asking 100 people how and when they think the world will end, the most popular answer is then taken as the most likley to happen

In regards to the increased sightings I have seen a surge in both sightings and reports on mainstream news to the point where I can agree it feels like we are being prepaired for the big reveal, however what that will be, I think, will be a false flag and the spark to ignite WW3 so hopefully it doesnt come for a while yet

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

My first words would probably run the course of, "Uh...buh...um...guh....*vomit*...sorry....uh...Hey?"

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Let's hope that this is a growing trend. The more this subject is talked about, the more people will watch the sky, and hopefuly that'll mean more sightings. And with nearly every person with portable media in their pockets, it'll hopefully lead to a rise in really good footage.

*fingers crossed*

Fingers crossed?
Why do people want to make contact with another World?
Don't we have enough problems with our own?!
I don't understand this Ufo wish thing...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vanhippi
reply to post by berrygurrl

Pheonix, thats where most of the ufo sightings have been in 2009. maybe theres somehting happening in pheonix haha

Don't laugh too much...remember all those mass graves they install earlier this year?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Things are so screwed up in the world now.. I think a lot of people believe the appearance of UFOs and aliens would serve to stop some of the nonsense by making people realize how stupid they are.

Could be a unifying factor.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Same here! that's really strange!
is it like when you look at the news you are expecting something to be on it?
or when you look into space at certain places in the sky you have a "feeling" of home?

In the last year i've had around 84 UFO sighting 36 of which i cannot explain and 23 of them over Heaton Park every other night or so for the last 2 months.

It's strange but i get a sense of belonging when i look at the stars :/
are some people more in tune with the E.T's then others?
I know for a fact i'm human born,and a human life yet...i feel i should be going home

sometime my emotions get so high tears roll down my face looking at the sky, then feeling abandoned without realising i am crying.. it's really strange

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I agree especially with the numbers and symbols i am seeing more and more these days,

I pray something does happen 21/12/12 11:11am or on that date sometime, because hell it's about time we get some change on this planet..
i think if Aliens do turn up they will help advance the civilisation like in the past and then bugger off home...

Or the stories about people like me are true and we all get teleported onto their ships, the aliens help the rest then fly us and themselves back to their systems...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

nice imagery..

they send out recon probes to monitor each and every country then when the SHTF and the world crumbles millions of light years away an entire empire erupts in laughter at our destruction yelling "0wned!!!"
"YES I JUST WON 13 TRILLION CREDITS!"

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Agree 100%. Because trans galactic or trans-dimensional entities are technologically superior does not necessarily mean they are Spiritually Superior. Many of these "UFO's" are manufactured on this planet Earth. I saw one hovering over the ground about 50 meters away from me and my friend in 1990 on the Big Island of Hawaii. Huge as a 4000 sq ft house, with blinking lights, typical 'flying saucer' shape. We noticed moving shadows inside. My friend and I waited for Close Encounter of the First Kine, too scared to approach the vehicle. Watched for about 10 minutes and it simply disappeared. At the same moment, a couple walked toward us. We asked if they had seen anything. No. Then as we talked about it among our neighbors, we found that 2 others in different areas had seen the same 'vehicle'. Could it have been made on Earth? We don't know, but we both saw it and described it to each other. If it was an hallucination, it was a group hallucination.

Beware of False Prophets and Saviors. Use your God given discernment and intuition. Blessings

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

What am i talking about?what are you talking about since when did i say they were hostile,wow some people take all this far too seriously we don't even know if Aliens exist and people are getting their knickers in a twist over what they will doto us,personally i think if they do exist they won't give us a second look as the emotional driven freaks we are

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
I'm certain I have seen D4rk Knight on here recently, so I would suggest that he didn't bug out, but you just never know.

That's amazing considering he got banned for being a hoax

I don't doubt for a second there's a link between the increase in UFO sightings in the past year here in the UK and the release of the top secret UFO files by the government. Perhaps we are being prepped for something

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Originally posted by dampnickers
I'm certain I have seen D4rk Knight on here recently, so I would suggest that he didn't bug out, but you just never know.

That's amazing considering he got banned for being a hoax

I don't doubt for a second there's a link between the increase in UFO sightings in the past year here in the UK and the release of the top secret UFO files by the government. Perhaps we are being prepped for something

Project Bluebeam...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Yes, I've read up on bluebeam, fascinating conspiracy theory but not one I believe, UFO's have been spotted for millenia long before we had the technology capable of pulling off bluebeam

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yer I seen a red orange ball flying over Melbourne Australia last Wednesday, The Last time I seen a UFO was fifteen years ago So there might be something to the Upsurge in sightings. But what worries me is sightings are also for bringers of disasters! So maybe Aliens are collecting data on the poor dumb human society that used to exists! "Hope Not!"

The most remarkable element of my sighting is just how boring it actually was, I always hoped to see a giant ship like independence day! But No! All I see is a red ball!

[edit on 19-7-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join