It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie about Alex Jones will now be released on 8-22-09.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by casey blake
reply to post by OnTheFelt

I've noticed a disturbing trend of how Jones manipulates the mentally ill.

I see Casey is 1-1 tonight at the plate. Shouldn't you be watching you're hero right now.

Oh by the way welcome to "IGNORE"

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Why should I trust the research skills of someone who put this in the 9/11 forum? This forum should be dedictated to 9/11 and the argument for and against it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
***WARNING TO ALL ATSers***

Please beware of some trolls infiltrating this site, you might find it odd or rather how idiotic they are since they're using the name of baseball players from the LA Dodgers.

Orlando Hudson plays 2B
Juan Pierre plays OF
Casey Blake plays 3B

See a trend here?

Dude...it is obvious.. put them on ignore if they bother you..simple..

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
***WARNING TO ALL ATSers***

Please beware of some trolls infiltrating this site, you might find it odd or rather how idiotic they are since they're using the name of baseball players from the LA Dodgers.

Orlando Hudson plays 2B
Juan Pierre plays OF
Casey Blake plays 3B

See a trend here?

Dude...it is obvious.. put them on ignore if they bother you..simple..

Thanks for the advice Travis, and I have.

But nothing wrong with looking out for fellow ATSers....I'm sure giving a little heads up to others who may not be so acute to these obvious trolls wouldn't be a problem to you......Or would it?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wake-up man... Sockpuppets are the norm in weird places like this.

Ever heard of play-doh? Ultima1? Troy (well, you have now) Killtown, ect..ect.?

If I had a dime for every sockpuppet/ troll round here I would be vacationing in Prague right now.

Troy is different, because he is a "shill" troll. kinda uncommon.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Please don't feed the troll anymore. To find out about this person and what his current names are, visit this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll be keeping the thread updated with his latest names.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
From the mouth of someone more intelligent than everyone in this forum..."There are no whole truths only half truths." - Alfred North Whitehead

The same goes for those that think Obama 100% correct or Bush 100% correct or those that want to go after the critics of BOTH these flapjack pancake propellerhead beanie wearing spoiled egos. That are "making us pay a higher psychic price as a people" - (Bill HIcks)

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I was gonna say wtf, as I am new here and just started watching Alex Jones. I like Alex Jones videos. I can say at least he out there doing something to try and enighten people, instead of being a guy who comes on a thread and tries to down a guy who is out there trying to do something to enlighten people.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Its funny how anyone that ever speaks out against alex is a troll. Maybe the people who speak out against him are right.

Jones followers are like obama fanatics, waste of time to talk too.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Its funny how anyone that ever speaks out against alex is a troll. Maybe the people who speak out against him are right.

It's funny how people come to threads not reading the whole thread and therefore are uninformed about what's going on in the thread.

For the record, I personally don't care for Alex Jones. I think he's a fear-monger, in it just for the money, and way overexaggerates things.

Having said that, the person that started this thread is a very mentally unstable and dangerous person, and yes also a troll. Had you read through this thread, you would have seen me post a link to an entire thread about this person which is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I like the part when truthers are refered to as mentally ill. What kind of bs is that? But I suppose only mentally ill people could get on a phone and harass someone they never met. I'm suprised he didn't use baby talk, because apparently thats all we can understand.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Looks like comrade Conrad is now quite banned. Good.

Now that I read his nonsense in another thread I was in, and his childish, unstable behavior and tantrums now seem much more familiar.

For the topic, I think Alex Jones is a hyperparanoia dealing waste of space, but I don't need a video being touted by a psychotic, unstable, sadist to tell me that.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by conrad x

lol nice to see two posts by the same brand new member ...

Ahem.

The second post was from me. Want to come read my script? Link me with comrad x in any way other than being the second post in his thread and agreeing with him. From the looks of things, arguing that anyone agreeing with him must be him, is going to take you through many many many members before you realized the foul stench of ignorance dripping from your conceit. Thanks for making up an entire other universe for me to exist in where I am someone else and do different things. Now, please stick to the topic at hand and insult me again to my face or not at all. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
not sure how relevant this is, but for what its worth..

www.alexjonesmachine.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pccat
not sure how relevant this is, but for what its worth..

www.alexjonesmachine.com...

Check out this section where she plays Alex Jones backwards and gets some freaky backwards messages from some of his speech.

Alex Jones Un-back-masked

Foogin weird.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Is that trailer a joke? its just a bunch of clips with no focus whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResistNWO
Is that trailer a joke? its just a bunch of clips with no focus whatsoever.

If I had a dime for every video link I have watched in this forum, and thought the exact same thing....I would be vacationing in Prague right now.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm a fan of Alex Jones although I am well aware of the irritation factor involved in listening to him. If someone makes a well researched video about him that is critical, I would watch and learn. Alex always says he can back up what he is saying by referring to sources in the MSM.

All the truthers have "points of view" and biases. The truth movement itself is not a coordinated thing. Someday hopefully a group will emerge out of it that is coordinated and that has a strategy, but I think that strategy will be a political one.

Truth as such is a severely devalued commodity in today's America.

Truth is only useful for marshalling political support. The real fight is at the ballot box.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ipsedixit]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join