It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up, GOP! Liberals Fear Sarah Palin Because the Voters Love Her

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I bet she will make Imelda Marcos design shoe collection look like poor people's choice after she get her designer wardrobe taken care off by the tax payers in the nation

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Supposition.

That is something we will never know.

What we DO know, is the utter mess that is happening in this country RIGHT now!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Yes, you are right, we have a mess but this mess is been going around for a while, now is getting worst because not president for the last few decades has been able to control spending.

We have a nation that now belongs to foreign interest including most of what is left of our industrial base.

What we have in government are nothing but crocks and Palin is not going to be any different.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What is not supposition is that the utter mess is a result of Dubya and his greedy Wall Street pals. The GOP can easily do better than you betcha' Sarah and will only run her if they think they can't win in 2012. Two sequential losses should keep her in helicopters practicing vertical assaults on the local moose herds and wolf packs and not embarrassing the Republican Party and our country with her mindless drivel. McCain is the screwup who brought her to the public eye. The mainstream GOP should get rid of her as she is now known as a quitter. If the Alaska state budget tanks, she'll have that hung on her also. She's all political liability with photogenicity as her only asset. Political Darwinism will make her extinct.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Again, supposition.

She did a good job in Alaska. Her popularity was in the 80's.

In the end it's up to the voters. We got Obama that way, maybe we'll get Palin the same way.

Rock the vote!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I believe that Liberals do anything but fear Palin...McCain was a stronger candidate w/o her...SHE cost the RP the presidency.

McCain couldn't have gotten arrested without her. The VFW's alone were not enough of a voting block. "Bomb, bomb, bomb.... bomb, bomb Iran!"

InSane doing his Apocalypse Now shtick barely got a snicker in the VFW Hall. No-bo-dy was voting for the shell-shocked crank. Whatever you think, Palin was the one that drew the crowds.

The current guy is preaching hard times and sacrifice while taking date nights in Manhattan, Hawaiian vacations, weekend jaunts back to Chi-town, golf outings and Martha's Vineyard is on the way. Woo-hoo! Camelot lives! And there's nothing wrong with that except when there's 10% unemployment and it's going south. All the other schmucks did it too, they just weren't naked Marxists like this one. It's "do as I say, not as I do" Comrade Barry.

And now people are drawn to the other end of the spectrum looking for relief and the pageant girl is that. People are fickle. Is she the best? Nope. Not even close. Anybody worthy stays the hell away. The man you still consider the best just handed over your children's future to God knows who. And don't ask who, he ain't tellin'. One trillion dollar budget deficit with a good chance of that doubling by the end of the year. And that's why the stewardess is getting attention.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I agree, no doubt that Obama popularity got him the vote, but you forgot that, promises of hope and change also help him a lot.

People turned their backs to the GOP because the 8 years of Bush with 6 of them congress control.

I have the feeling that Obama will be a one term president but this time no even I have a vision of what will be next.

Too many people like me fed up with the way our political system has gone, our nations Capitol is governed by private interest, personal agendas and politicians remembering the voters when they need them for votes after that what the masters wants the masters get and The American people are not in the list of priorities at all.

Just take for example the bail out to the financial, first was Bush and Obama just follow sue, because thats what the masters want it.

So actually that should be a good example of how this nation is ruled.

If people have not learned from this I wonder what more prof they need,.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

Again, supposition.

She did a good job in Alaska. Her popularity was in the 80's.

In the end it's up to the voters. We got Obama that way, maybe we'll get Palin the same way.

Rock the vote!

Income from big oil was what was popular and Sarah pretended that it was her. Now that is gone and so is Sarah so she doesn't have to face the heat. She took the credit and will now certainly get the blame.
All liability now. No surprise value to the uninformed voter. The Dems are praying that she runs but she may have a hard time staying in the public eye unless light comedy,in the mode of "Dumb and Dumber" is in vogue.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There was no way in hell McCain was going to win. Conservatives would look at McCain and just gag.

His campaign was DOA. No interest, no enthusiasm, nothing to get excited about. He was Liberal-lite.

Many conservatives stayed home to punish the Republican Party for pushing this turd to the forefront.

Palin did more in less time than anyone since Reagan.

The problem with pseudo-intelligensia and academia, is they don't know an appealing, wide-based leader when they see one.

They always fall for appearance over substance, thus, their disdain for Palin.

Thus their worship of that empty suit we have now, who must be, HAS to be, an agent for another country whose ideal is the economic destruction of the US.

And he's way ahead of schedule. At the current rate, there will be no elections in 2012. The US will go to the highest bidder.

There's a dark horse in the mix with Palin that no one has mentioned, and no one can call stupid. Newt.

He's smart, canny, knowing, well spoken, and he knows his stuff. Combined with Palin, I see a landslide.

Every day, thousands more hate Obama and this liberal Democrat Congress.

Every day, more and more people who were misled, are coming to Jesus, so to speak.

Call Palin dumb, call her unknowing, call her unsophisticated if you will.

But look what we have now by comparison:

"A turd, dressed in a fine silk sock, at the end of the day, is just a turd." Michael Riggs

Give me someone who has the basics down pat over what we have now. A national disaster.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

There's a dark horse in the mix with Palin that no one has mentioned, and no one can call stupid. Newt.

I agree that Newt isn't stupid but I doubt that he could get any women votes with his background that the dembs would just love to trot out.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Women, even Republican women hate Newt for dumping his first wife when she had cancer for a cute younger woman. He will never live this down. Remember, he did this when raking Clinton over the coals.

And with out the women's vote neither party has got jack!

Dark horse?

[edit on 17-7-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Riggs quote applies to Palin; substitute "dress" for sock and you have a winner.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
If we have not learned from past candidates then we are really dumb.

One thing that candidates are good for is looking good in the cameras and lying to the voters.

Promises and promises with not backing at all.

I dare anybody to show me what candidate in the last three decades has done anything for the hard worker tax payer in the nation.

You all need to understand that they all lying bastards.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by marg6043]

dang marg...why don't you tell us how you really feel?

hun, you keep going like this and you're gonna end up an old cat lady talking to your plants...
let it go...let it go..breath in...breath out...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sarah Palin will be a daytime talk show host soon and won't ever run for elected office again. Jeb Bush is out. It will be Romney and Newt.

Rush is a tool and no i'm not a liberal.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Palin's "quitting" as governer of Alaska sure seems to have brought out alot more venom from the media. A lot of, she was a nobody before McCain picked her as his running mate. Plus with the disillusionment with Obama I keep reading, I can now see the big picture with some on this thread! All you "former" Obama supporters are mad because you bought the hype! Change! Come on like there ever is change in politics? Obama was worshiped by the media and a lot of people bought what they were selling!
Who was he? No one knew then, but we're finding out the real man now! Since the day she was picked the press has roasted Sarah Palin. The fact she hunted and ate wild game was just so gauche!! Truth is no one wanted to see the real Obama he had all the makings of a crooked politician then, but you just choose to ignore the signs! Now you buy the same deceptions about her with out looking deeper. Stop pouting and start seeing past your preconceived notions!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

It is not "quitting" it is quitting. Call it as it is. Sarah quit. By quitting, she has ended her political career.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

All I can say is, Rush Limbaugh..seriously?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSer78

All I can say is, Rush Limbaugh..seriously?
Rush is the greatest political mind of this century...possibly ever.

please don't interrupt adult's conversations.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by JulieMills]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by hangedman13

It is not "quitting" it is quitting. Call it as it is. Sarah quit. By quitting, she has ended her political career.

dude don't you wish...
her popularity has increased since she "quit" as you put it.

be afraid...it is ok, we understand why lil one...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Not only that he is the big-bad boogey men for liberals!
We see how the lefts political masterminds blew it!
If Rush supports her she must be evil!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Calm down my friend, I know, I know, with all that we have been experiencing and what we has seen going on, threads like this does make you blood boil, either propaganda at its finest, after all ATS is a very well populated forum or hopefulbees are still dreaming of the great America and the coming Saviour. What a pity and a waste of time.

It's a crap thread....just like the Obama attacks that are completely baseless and politically motivated. No one wants to see things for what they are. It's right in front of their faces. I used to be one of those. All they have to do is look deeper....as you did Marg.

I can't help but see something I would have posted a few months ago in these threads....and now I realize how foolish I really was......

I hope others realize how foolish they have been as well......it's never too late!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join