It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are mirrors portals to another dimension?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
Go ahead and laugh..but you still cannot explain how he does this other than the esoteric. I don't care what he does for a living, Angel CAN teleport and he CAN duplicate material objects using mirrors. There is no film manipulation whatsoever, and such has never been proven. Mirros CAN be a portal, for those who comprehend what it is about.

He can certainly do lots of mystical things and he doesant hide the fact a lot of his stuff is not tricks but real magic by manifestation of will. In fact look at the opening to his shows, there is a portal mirror in the desert.

Think about those lyrics "theres no reality"...

The desert is the one in which Vegas and Area 51 reside, clue, it is called the city of sin for a reason, it is revered by the NAs for a reason. It is built on a strong leyline. What else is there, a pyramid shaped hotel the Luxor.

Heres what he did at the Luxor.

The concept of a mirror and a pyramid changing energy forces is very similar in that manipulation of the subtle energies in the hourglass warp field are the same. This is why both allow us to hone willpower into actual magical force to make the unmanifest (one side of the mirror) manifest (the other side).

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
On Halloween, if you look into a mirror in a darkened room and say 'Biggie Smalls' three times, he comes out of the mirror and tries to shoot you. Don't believe me? Try it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I just had the oddest thought - someone posted about the Illuminati and mirrors - what do we spend almost all day staring at? Mirrors - TVs, monitors, etc. Coincidence, maybe, but it does seem rather odd.

Just thought I'd throw that in there as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Sometimes, I stare at myself(in my eyes) in the mirror, and after like 10 secs, it seems just like I'm looking at someone else..

Like if the perosn I'm looking at is looking at me like he knows something I don't and is amused by my stupidity.

Damn, I don't want to go into the bathroom, but I have to...awww

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am intrigued by mirrors, and also think the never-ending tunnels that you see occassionally when you get two mirrors opposing each other are kind of scary. It creates an image of depth and space that isn't really there, even though you can see it and the vision is real.

I can never work out though why cats never look into mirrors or are completely non-plussed about them. Cats chase their own tails, chase anything that moves, scan the room for anything interesting that is moving...yet when you hold a cat up to a mirror it refuses to look at itself even if you hold its head still and point it at itself. It will avert its eyes, and fight to not look into the mirror.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Eye to eye contact in cat language is a sign of aggression. -Could have something to do with it. Conversely, blinking or turning your head signifies something like acceptance. Try it sometime, they'll come to you if you turn your head or shut your eyes. -Doesn't always work, they are cats after all.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezwaxes

Yes the eye contact being aggressive sounds like a good reason. I just thought that generally when a cat spys another cat it goes into stealth and alert mode, yet when it can sense another cat (itself) in a mirror, it simply refuses to acknowledge it, react or even look - anyway, it's strange. I will try a few experiments later I think as this interests me.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
"The rain made a door, and I went through it..." from my favorite book Johnathan Strange & Mr Norrel

I'm posting that quote to illustrate that any reflective surface can be used, not just proper mirrors.

Around the time that my step dad died, I started to become interested in communicating through to the other world. One night my husband and I had similar dreams about that type of communication, both involved mirrors.

In my dream I was visiting a hospital. In the mirror I could see dead people walking around. And I was almost afraid, but I realized it wasn't scary and talked to them.

In my husband's dream he had my step dad's head, and he sat it on his own shoulder and looked into a mirror. He said it made him feel dizzy and that he had the impression my step-dad was trying to communicate with him.

Anyway, I don't like looking into mirrors when it's dark. It may be just a childhood phobia, but I like to cover them at night unless the lights are on.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
On Halloween, if you look into a mirror in a darkened room and say 'Biggie Smalls' three times, he comes out of the mirror and tries to shoot you. Don't believe me? Try it.

Have you ever tried it?Dont think you would be here any more if you tried it?But back to the question i would love to think thats true it would be amazing if whole other worlds existed on the other side of the mirror!But just one question wouldent computers be possible portals to other worlds too!Think about it.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep Thoughts
Sometimes, I stare at myself(in my eyes) in the mirror, and after like 10 secs, it seems just like I'm looking at someone else..

Like if the perosn I'm looking at is looking at me like he knows something I don't and is amused by my stupidity.

You nailed it on the head there Deep. What the hell is that? The person in the mirror looks evil theres no other way to describe it, evil and all knowing. It looks like you but a complete asshole who is more of a badass than you no matter how hard you try and he gets more chicks. I think it has something to do with the higher self I just cant figure out what yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Alice in wonderland is extremly interesting.And yes i guess going through a mirror would be alot like one of those trips that mess your life up.
And i would think the guy who wrote the alice in wonderland books possibley is from the other side of the mirror.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pudgeego

Cool.Definitly going to try that whenever i get a chance to.But first iam just a bit curious what are some of the stuff that you can see when you try that.

Great post

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeplin100
And i would think the guy who wrote the alice in wonderland books possibley is from the other side of the mirror.

I like it man, thats some proper far out s*it. He certainly seemed to be a strange man.

You and a few other have alluded to reflective surfaces and more specifically screen moniters having significance. Are you suggesting the powers that be have introduced these entertainments for a specific purpose?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

What do you mean with the last part[s] of your post?

Just curious

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeplin100

What do you mean with the last part[s] of your post?

Just curious

Well of all items the powers that be push on us tvs and moniters in general might be considered their doing in that they really hold the technology keys. But as another poster mentioned, new HDTVs are a certain shade of black which enhances reflection. So are the powers that be using or going to use tvs etc... in their diabolical scheme that hints at manifesting demons from another reality on Earth....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

Originally posted by Deep Thoughts

You nailed it on the head there Deep. What the hell is that? The person in the mirror looks evil theres no other way to describe it, evil and all knowing. It looks like you but a complete asshole who is more of a badass than you no matter how hard you try and he gets more chicks. I think it has something to do with the higher self I just cant figure out what yet.

You are right!

So when I go into the bathroom, I try not to look in the mirror.

Also, I'm a bit into necromancy and mirrors and water reflections are used a lot so it scares me more when I'm not practicing...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Thats propreply right

I think that the blackness on the tv and possibly the computer is propreply a conspiricey of some sort

Star for you

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We had one of those big rear projection tvs once and it went on the fritz. It took a while before we got it repaired. My mums, who is not into research of this nature but is one of those people who are sort of attuned to these things could not stand having a blank screen in her room and made us take it out. When asked why dont you like it she could not really put her finger on it, it just seemed creepy to her apparently.

In the same way there are people who fear mirrors yet they dont really know why.

I like to look for these inate reactions in people because they always have a path to the nature of reality and conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Yes its wierd how sometimes youre afraid of someting and it just has an ominious feeling around it.At night i dont really like the bathroom door open whenever theres no lights on.Ive heard on some threads that batrooms can be freaky places maybye they where joking maybye not.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by unexplained
Great posts, I do feel that there is some connection with the paranormal and mirrors. I know in some religions familey members cover all the mirrors in the house when someone passes away.

Then wouldent they also cover TVs,computers,water,ect. not doing that might cause a flaw

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join