It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Historical Sightings 45,000 BC - 9 BC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jsmallz

Yes. They are a very long and interesting version or our history. It got a little out there about the time the "SSS" people were being discussed on page 4 (or 8, depending on how it's counted). I wish they would make a movie about it all!

Great stories from a phenomenal story telling tradition.

Is it possible? I guess.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Puts kind of a damper on the people that say UFO's are just government/military new seceret technology......

Considering 99% of these claims are before the united states was even born....maybe even 100%......

Just ponder that thought for a few minutes........

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Hence the Kings of Hyksos bred with man.
The rest is history.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by ChemBreather
2000 BC Peru’s pre-Incan civilization records the gods were from the star system Pleiades. Inca ruins have been found at 13,000 feet, with one stone weighing 20,000 tons....

Don't mean to drift off this here topic of ufo visitations in ancient times but...

a 20,000 ton stone was found at an Incan ruin 13,000 feet up?!? Wowsa

This I have to look into.

Interesting list non the less.

Watch "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel.

Reply to OP

Good information, there is a lot of speculative stuff concerning ancient aliens. Thanks for sharing the timeline, although a lot of this can not be proved, some of it is certainly interesting.

By the way,here is a good link concerning "Ancient Asian Aliens":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is another that discussed many pieces of evidence of ancient encounters:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have always been fascinated by this subject. Starred and flagged! Though some artistic renditions may be open to interpretation, some are undeniably other worldly.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
S&F. Very interesting to say the least. I've said before, I'm not a particularly "religious" person myself. By that I mean, I don't know who/what to believe. I like to think I'm on a quest to find those answers. I believe in a higher power. I don't know who, if any, interpretation of that power is correct.

When it comes to religion I think it's sad we like to argue the differences instead of focusing on the similarities. Regardless of whether or not your synopsis on the rivalry between Muslims and Christians is true, it was certainly an interesting read. So
to you for providing that perspective.

reply to post by Bluebelle

I used Stellarium(free google it) to find the stars and the list of exo planets from:

en.wikipedia.org...

To quickly answer your question, from the info I have so far, no they haven't found any planets close to either. Keep in mind though that most of the planets found so far have been gas giants(unable to support life as we know it, but maybe they have moons that do?) that closely orbit their stars as those are the easiest to detect. For those who don't know Sirius is part of the constellation Canis Majoris and Pleiades is part of Taurus. Below is what I've found so far:

Taurus
Epsilon Tauri - part of the Hyades cluster, eye opposite of Aldebaran?
HIP 17960 - close to Pleiades, but still some distance away.
HIP 26381 - 3 planets, very far away from the Pleiades. If the Pleiades is at the top of the Taurus constellation, this star is at the bottom of the constellation. Part of one of Taurus's horns.

Canis Majoris
HIP 30579 - 2 planets. With Sirius as the dog's heart, the star of the system lies between his hind feet.
HIP 31540 - 2 planets. Slightly above one of the dog's hind legs.
HIP 31688 - 2 planets. Again between the hind legs

It was cloudy tonight so this was a great way to pass the evening! I will check my data (a 4th time) and look for more in the morning. If anyone has questions about other stars let me know and I'll check! As others have said, if the government knew of the existence of ETs they certainly have plenty of reasons to try and keep that hidden.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Staringintoinfinity]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Staringintoinfinity]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

2000 BC Peru’s pre-Incan civilization records the gods were from the star system Pleiades. Inca ruins have been found at 13,000 feet, with one stone weighing 20,000 tons....

Don't mean to drift off this here topic of ufo visitations in ancient times but...

a 20,000 ton stone was found at an Incan ruin 13,000 feet up?!? Wowsa

This I have to look into.

Interesting list non the less.

Watch "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel.

Could you please post the time where this video put forth the claim of a 20,000 ton stone? I must be missing it, because I cant see such a thing anywhere in the video.

Considering the Aswan obelisk or Baalbek stones weigh around 1200 stones and are so massive that they couldnt even be moved, this Incan stone must be made out of pure plutonium or something... Unless we're talking about a stone that's been there since the dawn of time, then its not all that fantastic. Mountains beat it.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by merka]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Awesome post. I had heard the Ezekiel one before, and it always struck me as pretty interesting - a "fiery chariot" from the sky sounds rather unique. Also I remember seeing a painting from some Renaissance artist *I think* that had very specific craft-type vehicles floating in the sky above some Italian city (atleast I think that is what it was). The people who say the UFO hype only developed this past century are insane...or just really naive.
Star flagged!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Very nice compilation Chem,
Just goes to show doesn't it!

And here we are 50,000 odd years later still arguing whether or not ET's have been having a hand in our development! If it wasn't so important it would be comical.

And the majority of people think this has been happening since only the 1940's!

It seems obvious to me at least, that the neanderthal 'branch' of humanity was the original, evolutionary human species. If left alone, would have probaby been the dominant species now.

I feel the evidence throughout recorded history, is compelling. 'Modern' humans are the result of genetic manipulation by ET's (of one sort or another) in order to raise our development and bring us along, so to speak.

Since there are a many different species, we may have been 'adjusted' more than once.

There are also historic records, such as these you have presented here (in your excellent thread) that tell of aerial battles, and solid looking ships falling to earth in flames and smoke, only to vapourise upon hitting the ground, litterally in a puff of vapour. These reports are from 15th century Europe.

The British Royal family had a UFO sighting in one of the royal palaces in London, in the 18th century. (documented)

This has been going on for litterally as long as humans have been here, and even before we were here.

Forget about 'modern' reports from the 20th century, which the sceptics explain away as weather balloons, unidentified aircraft, hoaxes, nifty camera work in Pshop, secret military craft, lanterns (my 'favourite').

Look at the ancient reports, and historic records.

I don't doubt that SOME of these ancient reports are telling of meteors etc, but the vast majority are talking of intelligently controlled flying machines and their occupants, interacting with the people of Earth over thousands of years.

To deny or ignore thousands of years of human interaction, sighting reports, cultural and social engineering and physical evidence in the form of written records, ancient art and sculpture, (the list goes on and is of course continuing to this day) is patently rediculous.

Thanks for the thread and the detective work Chem, S&F.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Without absolute proof of any thing, it is all speculations and up for interpretations. I cant say it IS all real ET sightings, but I doubt they saw 'blimps' or weather balloons..

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Night Star

Without absolute proof of any thing, it is all speculations and up for interpretations. I cant say it IS all real ET sightings, but I doubt they saw 'blimps' or weather balloons..

Here's another perspective for you.

Have a look at the amount of threads started stating that a UFO has been spotted for it to end up being a misidentified celestial body. It seems every time Venus or Jupiter are close and bright another thread pops up claiming its a UFO.

Despite having access to an almost unlimited amount of information on these things, the ignorance is astounding!

Now imagine living thousands of years ago, there is absolutely no information available, so when you see that planet/meteor/comet/etc what are you going to think?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Ufo's in the 40's.
Did you know there were ufo's that crashed in Aztec NM around the time of that in Roswell? I think it was just after, and they claim they found human body parts in them and had to focus on Roswell to divert attention from those Aztec ones ..

There even was an Ufo crash in 1938, cant remember where, but it shows that Roswell was not the first by far..

Neanderthal's , well, After taking in much Sitchin,Lloyd Pye,Chuck Missler and Jason Martell who is not an 60 year old nut, I go to think they tried their creation on the Neanderthals,Reason; claims are that out of the blue came the Cro-Magnonman, Neanderthals came out of the blue,there is a theory that involves millions of years,I think neanderthals didnt evolve into what was expected and cot 'removed' and Cro Magnons instated as the second 'attempt' on creating some workers.. Maybe they didnt work either so God nuked them all (asteroid 65 mill. of years ago?) and finaly got the next ones right, A&E, and here we are some thousands of years later, or millions of years, it is up for interpretations...

Or it all happend slowly over billions of years, I dont think all the amino-acids can get together in an fluke accident and create life, after all, we do have 223 'alien' genes in us, still up for debate that, but, as long as it is debatable, it might as well be so, or why is it an debate.?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi Chad, I agree with you there, they may very well have seen incoming asteroids, nothing is for sure. Planets could also be reasonable answers.

Like the picture from Germany I think it was, shows two huge 'planets' with an X in them, planet X 's ? That was a joke, but it shows two balls in the sky and I think they try to say it was two at the same time..

That french Coin or amulet shows an huge object in the clouds too, the captains log say on a ship where that image were suposed to derive, claims this object apeared in the sky and lead them to land, the captain of the boat and the crew confirmed the sighting. And that IF true, is fashinating..You'll always find two sides of every story, so the debate will continiue until some one in office aknowledges or denies it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

Interesting paintings there TheGreyOne...... I now know for sure that those Giants of old put that huge 20,000 ton stone at the inca site!!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Staringintoinfinity

Sweet numbers there..lets pretend the stars have moved since then, maybe not that far, but what do we know about that.

I do wonder about the new ones that have been discovered that are close to us: Eris , Sedna, Xena and some talks about earth's second moon (not sure about that one) and the one they found that is supposed to be close to us in 2012. It goes around the sun in an retrograde orbit.

I have not put any reading into this, I just read it here at Ats.
I saw on Discovery channel about how they think our solar system goes thru big changes, planetary changes, like planets shifting orbits and such.
Our system has the smaller ones closest to the sun, and other systems they have found, shows that the biggest planets are closest to the sun and are binary systems.

Speculating that this is true: let us say the Earth WAS further out in the solar system, huge gaps in the Kuiper belt sugests that some thing huge has past thru it several times in the history of our solar system.

Now, let us say the bigger planets aligns in such a way that the barycentres get unbalanced and the planets gets rearanged and new orbits.

It is pretty wierd that our solar sytem dont have steady circular orbits, but more eggshaped, something is pulling on them and making them unstable.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone
These paitnings show some of our historical UFOs

[edit on 7/7/2009 by thegrayone]

ummm I'm sorry but that site can't be right

In Egypt there exists a star clock for the Precession of the Equinoxes and an electric light bulb that dates to 2600 BC. An electric battery was discovered in a rock carbon dated approximately 500,000 years ago.

This is the first I've ever heard of this and I studied about ancient Egypt in college and never once came across something like this also I was lead to believe carbon dating is only accurate enough to 50,000 years and not 500k like this site is claiming ?

All the other pictures shown, well apart from the hieroglyph one, are not really very conclusive and are based more on what the viewer wants to see them as, than actual UFO's

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I liked this thread, good job.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Very informative, very compelling historical records...I suppose when seen in the right context much of the extraordinary events of antiquity can be explained by our experiences today.

I can only hope that soon our modern records will be revealed.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Them saying it real would not prove it real. Do believers have any logic?
The government says they arent real - lying!
The same government says they are real - now they are suddenly truthful!
I think whatever you think is real - is real. Dont let someone make you believe.

Originally posted by Blaine91555
For instance I see often and in one or two of the links on this thread where the classic depictions of the Sun and Moon are misrepresented as UFO's containing Aliens.

Ya people always forget in old times the sun and the moon chased each other. So they are depicted as motion.

Or it all happend slowly over billions of years, I dont think all the amino-acids can get together in an fluke accident and create life, after all, we do have 223 'alien' genes in us, still up for debate that, but, as long as it is debatable, it might as well be so, or why is it an debate.?

Haha okay so then how did THEIR amino acids come together?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Hehe , like the avatar .. Sweet ..

It is a view into the future of how man will be made...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join