It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Historical Sightings 45,000 BC - 9 BC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I have to say again that these findings are great!! I've got to give you another flag!!

Excellent!

The truth will out.........

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I have to say again that these findings are great!! I've got to give you another flag!!

How do you figure that the 'findins' in the OP are great considering there are no links to follow up on them?

And how did you flag the same thread twice?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ok Zorgon, i realised after i posted that i couldn't flag the thread again..... i'm pretty new so i didn't know.....

And to your question.... there is plenty of evidence in her post that suggests this could well be the truth.... why do you deny yourself the chance to awaken to this idea?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Ever since hot air, fire, clothes, tree sap or resin and pounded metal
gold foil man could make UFOs of a hot air balloon with gold paint and
make an appearance every thousand years with the gumption to do so.
Today however I'd trust the occult technology of the ether.
From simple bar magnets to Tesla UFOs the air suspension is a lot
improved from air techniques.
In fact the ether is the most stable part of the universe giving Tesla
the idea that his plane, now our present day Foos and UFOs, are
the safest plane in the universe.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Ever since hot air, fire, clothes, tree sap or resin and pounded metal
gold foil man could make UFOs of a hot air balloon with gold paint and
make an appearance every thousand years with the gumption to do so.
Today however I'd trust the occult technology of the ether.
From simple bar magnets to Tesla UFOs the air suspension is a lot
improved from air techniques.
In fact the ether is the most stable part of the universe giving Tesla
the idea that his plane, now our present day Foos and UFOs, are
the safest plane in the universe.

Well, N.Tesla had some great ideas, I am just not sure he 'stole' them from the ET's

I read some thing about an 'shaft of light' coming from Mars in and around 1900 something..Dont know much about it..

You mean Planes (AirCraft) is the safest way of travel in the univers ?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by ChemBreather
2000 BC Peru’s pre-Incan civilization records the gods were from the star system Pleiades. Inca ruins have been found at 13,000 feet, with one stone weighing 20,000 tons....

Don't mean to drift off this here topic of ufo visitations in ancient times but...

a 20,000 ton stone was found at an Incan ruin 13,000 feet up?!? Wowsa

This I have to look into.

Interesting list non the less.

Check out this one while your at it..

Baalbek

The greatest of the Baalbek stones, perhaps 1200 tons

Do you think the 'primitives' made these stones and got them to their position with stones and sticks?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
And to your question.... there is plenty of evidence in her [her :puz] post that suggests this could well be the truth....

Okay as you say you are new here... so I will be nice

First off the OP is simply cut and pasted from another website... (I see a mod has now fixed the [ex] tags and link
One must always give credit where credit is due... and its the rules around here

Second as to 'plenty of evidence in her post', that is the point... there is NO evidence in that list. It is merely a collection of stories with no links to to verify anything. Sure there are book citations in some
but take the first one

"45,000 BC China Rock carvings of round UFO-like objects have been found in China's Hunan province. The depictions date back to age of the Neanderthals."

Where is the proof of this? Who did the dating? Carbon dating is useless beyond 30,000 years.

Some of us here at ATS tend to require more data before believe.

why do you deny yourself the chance to awaken to this idea?

oops my bad I said I would be nice

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra

Japan had a great empire around 9 BC.

you mean China? because Japan was almost non existent around 9 BC^^

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by ChemBreather
2000 BC Peru’s pre-Incan civilization records the gods were from the star system Pleiades. Inca ruins have been found at 13,000 feet, with one stone weighing 20,000 tons....

Don't mean to drift off this here topic of ufo visitations in ancient times but...

a 20,000 ton stone was found at an Incan ruin 13,000 feet up?!? Wowsa

This I have to look into.

Interesting list non the less.

not to mention that spanish took the time to build a church there with those stones... A good way to cover up something...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well i heard some one say we are from mars etc and in hindu histories they mentioned about circular planes like pushpakvimanam(vimanam=plane) in which gods fly.They were mentioned in scripts written in sooo long back histories so....what do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

historical UFO sightings put to rest theories that UFOs come from secret government aviation programs.
UFOs have clearly been here long before human civilisation could build any UFO's.
But this does not mean ther arnt UFO's that come from black ops, in contrat there most likely is aswell as aliens secret government craft.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

its good to get info out there ..been looking for china cave drawings ..cant find them anywhere..(link plz) also the info on the sumerians which in many people's view were the cradle of civilization did indeed worship gods (with a small g) which they believed came from a planet called nibiru going under the name of the annunaki..they also believed that the annunaki were responsible for creating mankind as a slave race (adam n eve).. planet nibiru according to the sumerians has a anti- clock wise orbit around our sun which passes by us every 3600 years..how they knew this 5/6 thousands year ago is anyones guess..considering we have only just rediscovered planets in our own system in the past 50 years

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

i forgot the name of the wiki leaks guy but he said when he was hacking the us files he found many refrences to aliens

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I am New here............... It was awesome......... though many things missing....... looking forward for more posts.........

I will post new threads when i am allowed........

Have Fun....... Peace..........

Primus

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

never say never! if rational thinking people that look at things for what they are keep on and don't let the sheeple (sheep people) keep leading the race, these facts can and will become more popular and respected. i myself scofed at a friends alien theories until i started to piece it all together with much help from 'ancient aliens'(cred where due) and other things i already knew. it's getting credence as we speak. history is moving much faster and louder now. thank 'god' for open minds.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
hello i am new to the forum and have found this to be extremely informational i had no idea there had been so many recorded sitings from so long ago that were actually scripted it would be nice to see the sources of where each of your sitings are from but still thankyou for a newcomer this has been very helpful

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ufodoughug

For more detiled info:

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_17

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Nice post OP .
There are so many evidences but governments are hell bent in denying their presence
edit on 19-10-2012 by sTrE3tFigHt3r because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join