It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Historical Sightings 45,000 BC - 9 BC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ChemBreather
You must look into the Illuminati, masons,Rose Cross,Darwin, ID and Evo theories... Grand Lie, one backing up the other !

Nice list but ummm what has that got to do with it?

Indeed, im kind of baffled with what this list has to do with anything.

Care to explain?

Exactly why you need to research it a bit..
C.Darwins Origin of Species was implemented into the schools by tptb for in a way of create a fued between Christianity/religion and those who was leaning towards Evolusion instead of a God's creation, for the sole purpose you see to day, what happens when some one tries to mix the topics of Evo and Creation, with that distraction amongst us, the real deal is hard to figure out. Most of the 'debate' goes to debate which 'theory' is correct, instead of working together on one common cause: Truth..

Rose Cross R.C. is a cult that dates back to the ancient pharaohs in Egypt, and the Egyptions came from Sumeria. Anunnaki remnats, so , who could these people be ?? should be easy to see, if one reads and reads about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Originally posted by thegrayone
These paitnings show some of our historical UFOs

[edit on 7/7/2009 by thegrayone]

ummm I'm sorry but that site can't be right

In Egypt there exists a star clock for the Precession of the Equinoxes and an electric light bulb that dates to 2600 BC. An electric battery was discovered in a rock carbon dated approximately 500,000 years ago.

This is the first I've ever heard of this and I studied about ancient Egypt in college and never once came across something like this also I was lead to believe carbon dating is only accurate enough to 50,000 years and not 500k like this site is claiming ?

All the other pictures shown, well apart from the hieroglyph one, are not really very conclusive and are based more on what the viewer wants to see them as, than actual UFO's

You could try this Ats thread though, I cant tell you it gives you your answers, but try it out ..
Scott Creighton : The Giza Doomsday Clock

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing this information Chem!

www.theozfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I've gotta say - these sound an awfully lot like meteors. I'm like you guys on most of this stuff, but most of these accounts definitely sound like meteors. There's a ton of pics over on this blog I run here: Top 7 Signs UFOs Have Existed Since Ancient Times.

I definetely do think aliens have existed for a long time though.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

The site can't be right... and why is that?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ancient ufo paintings

images.google.com.co...< br />

oh my and still people think the earth is flat. heh wish i lived in another time where people and well them living together normal and traveling space and so this time is just so #ty, i feel like i dont belong here sometimes, just makes one tired, all those denials of ufo sightings and ancient civilizations with flying craft that are way more advanced than our technology but nooooo of course the people that say that are nuts crazy and should be put away, well the people that should be put away are the ones that deny everything about this subject look here paintings stories etc etc common these things are not just imagination its a FACT.... grrrr... even in history lessons when i was attending them that is i was fighting verbally with the teacher always trying to make him and the rest of the class understand but oh man how close the minds of most people are. im happy that this forum is there at least i find my fellow people here not so close minded like the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I believe that our history on this planet is alot longer and more complex than what scholars are saying. I want all of you to go through a little experiment of mine in forgetting. What if July 18, 2009 in the afternoon, the govt. comes on television to tell us that a half a mile wide asteriod was heading straight to earth and will crash into us in 2 weeks. It's not enough to kill all life on the planet but enough to damage the biosphere for a length of time. All the govt. have never dealt with something like this and try their best to fortify their people in surviving the coming damage, by building redoubts of knowledge and food and people and technology. The asteriod hits and it's alot worse than we imagine, we essentially have fire and a nuclear winter across the planet which darkens the sky for some years. Redoubts are destroyed by secondary impacts or tsunami's or by the earthquakes etc. etc.. People who survived the initial impacts are trying to survive in a apocalyptic hell on earth, no food and fighting for clean water and shelter (even in the redoubts it's happening also). People that remember a world before the asteroid are dying off and children are being born in a world of barbarism and survival.

Children are hearing of tales and such from their parents and such and even writings that may or may not survived. But they aren't getting the full picture of the world, only what the world was like from a persons perspective that was before the cataclysm and they may or may not even care to much unless that knowledge can be used to help them survive in this new world. one hundred years and two hundred years go by and enough time has passed where what was said from the original humans before the cataclysm has been watered down to a lie or family history to a myth, to a legend, to a scripture. And don't get me wrong there is still some technology, but unless it's maintained and used for what it was supposed to be used for, it can also be watered down over the centuries to mythical devices or fall in disrepair.

Time is a dangerous tool in some aspect, if enough time goes by without a reinforcement of the principles of our civilization through correct communication (media, writings etc. et.), then people in the future will take their own interpretation of what happened and what they don't understand. If anybody ever sailed it's like you being off by 1 degree and saying oh that's okay. Every experienced or even novice sailor knows that over time that one degree off course will increase exponentially to the point that in a day you could be 500 miles off course.

Something happened a quarter of an epoch ago on this planet and the powers that be are afraid of telling the people (I do believe they know more than what they are letting on). Is it that aliens came here and helped us and taught us how to do things and when they left we regressed, or was it what the Sumerians have been researched on by others saying that the Anunnaki where the progenitors of the human species (explains why their are still apes when we are supposed to have evolved from apes), or we as a people came here from another planet. We don't know for sure, but we do know from the pyramids and Nasca lines and the megalithic structures of Tiahuanacu, and others that there is no way that these things could have been done without advanced forms of lifting and technology (we couldn't do it today and we expect these people to do it with just reed ropes, logs and stone chisel.

We are a people that have forgotten and are being held from our true past. And once we do know what our past is, we as a civilization will finally seek the future OUT THERE.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Couldn't have said it better!

When you mix time and imperfection of human interpretation, you will sure get failure to keep a story intact.

Most of these ancient sighting might well be meteors, except for those peculiar ones where there seems to have been an interaction between the contacted/witnesses and the Ufo.www.bibleufo.com...

I find the paintings to be the most revealing.

There should be more trheads like this. S&F for O.P.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Exv8densez]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Fine but that does not excuse the belief that Aliens are fallen angels/demons and for that mere reason we should not know about them. There sure are your arrogant closed-minded evolutionists out there but still, people have to overcome their own fears if they really want to know the truth and stop complaining about some power trying to keep them from “searching”.

After all even if these beings are “bad” the opposite should not be that far away. Isn't balance part of the universe anyway?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Now imagine living thousands of years ago, there is absolutely no information available, so when you see that planet/meteor/comet/etc what are you going to think?

Well I would think that the people who saw THIS saw something incredible in the skies... maybe even a swarm of critters

But I am sure they were not looking at Jupiter or Venus

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Exactly why you need to research it a bit..

such arrogance

what happens when some one tries to mix the topics of Evo and Creation, with that distraction amongst us, the real deal is hard to figure out.

About the same thing that happens when you try to jumble ancient UFOs, the PTB and ancient esoteric societies... you get a mess that makes no sense

Most of the 'debate' goes to debate which 'theory' is correct, instead of working together on one common cause: Truth..

What if there are those that know the truth and keep it hidden because society is NOT ready for the truth?

Rose Cross R.C. is a cult that dates back to the ancient pharaohs in Egypt, and the Egyptions came from Sumeria. Anunnaki remnats, so , who could these people be ?? should be easy to see, if one reads and reads about it.

One could argue that Christianity is a 'cult' and the Bible is based on the Sumerian creation story. I humbly suggest it is you that need read a little better sources

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone
reply to post by Discotech

The site can't be right... and why is that?

That 'site' is crystal links and they merely collect items from all over the net. Not everything they show is factual, merely items of interest grouped by topic

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hello! Okay. Here it goes. How many people have seen something unexplainable here on ATS? How many people are outside when it is dark
and look up at the skies? If you live in a rural area and do not own curtains and you lay in bed awake you'll see stuff more than some one who lives in the city and has mini blinds shut all the time. If you see something, who can you tell and not feel like a weirdo? Who would believe you? Some sightings are probable so brief, no one has any time to record it or tell others to look, and maybe afterwards they wounder did they really see something, did it really happen? I still stand by my germ theroy and that it keeps all of us apart.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Star for common sense, but, what is this germ theory?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
yeah, the problem with this is in folds:

1- 45,000 BCE? really? I mean come on. lol That is laughable and unsubstantiated. YOu would be hard pressed to find any academic whatsoever giving that support.

2- the dropa. One chinese guy makes a statement in the 40's and for some reason that has exploded into extraterrestrials. ok then!

The rest are arguable. Mythology taken as literal is folly.
What will happen 5000 years from now when someone looks at a modern sculpture of today? Are the stylized figures depicted in those to be considered reptilians as well?

If we look at art as a whole study of man, we see primitive art that clearly lacks fundamental knowledge of an artist now. Perspective, anatomy, proportion etc etc are all something that didn't come about until the last 500 years or so in the field of painting.

It is silly to think that troglodytes would have the skills of the renaissance masters. This is the flaw in the thinking surrounding these art pieces.

Medieval times and portraiture that depict people of import as larger than the common folk are common even today and are symbolic.

For instance, there is a famous image depicting ideas of god and jesus on the ceiling of a certain chapel.

some would have you believe that they are holding a sputnik!

But really what it is, is a depiction straight from scripture of god (and jesus) being the authors of life. They hold pens and are in essence, writing (with the word) life into existence. If a person had even a small amount of something like catechism training they would understand it readily as depicted.

In short, there is too much floss on the mill when it comes to these things and untrained, non-academic voices seem to drown out reason and tenured study of same because of desire.

this is folly.

I am more than open to evidence of life beyond. But so far, we get grainy images and fantastic stories and to date, NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL.

You would think that after 1000's of years, there would be something substantial, something each of us could hold in our hands or gaze upon and go, yes, I am convinced.

But really, what do we have? Massive piles of fraud and hoax, and little tiny daubs of unknowns that are inconclusive of anything.

It is very important to maintain perspective and to not be led around by your desires.

A bunch of people shouting doesn't make it so. Because people thinks the emperor has new clothes doesn't mean he does.

food for thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The amount of current and ancient evidence is overwhelming. You can not explain away the mountain of sightings and recollections throughout time.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I have seen atleast three counts of things in the sky I cant figure out what it was..

Twice Ive seen some thing looking like a laser beam, first was at night, and about 6 months later, I saw the same streak of light in the same spot in the sky, and it was in broad day light.

Coulsnt have been shooting stars, cause the trajectory was totally horizontal and was totally bright white..

Third acount was October last yer at 05:30 in the morning, two orange 'satellites' come from North and went south, and one of them took and 90 degrre turn East bound, so it couldnt have been Satellites..

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Those dots in the picture, could they be 'spots' in the vision ?
Like when you get these white 'spots' some times that last for a half a second ?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I haven't got around to reading the entire thread and checking out all the links yet but i will S&F and come back to it. Great stuff!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Which picture are you referring to?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join