It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is full of horse poo.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RapTek
reply to post by Chemley

havew you ever seen one! tha tis the question !! for when youhave one right in front of your eye morf and saying that he ne thats a hole new ball game ppl !!!!! i say this befor saying enyàthing live it frist!!!! i know for a fact that it dos ex...

Could you type that again as i couldn't understand what you just said?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why are my posts not showing up?

If icke is so wrong why has he not been sued for defamation, just once?

The hollywood crowd sues the tabliod magazines every chance they get. But if you think someone was telling the world you drink blood, do ritual sacrafices, worship the devil and and are a reptilian alien I am sure one lawsuit would make it down the pipe.

He has never been sued by the people he accuses. Your debunking is childish at best.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by epete22]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Icke is not full of poo.

He is a human being. He is learning and telling what he has learned to other people.

He has done research into reptilians - have you watched the interview with MK ULTRA victim he interviewed? The concept of reptilians comes mainly from that woman. She says that some of the members of elite are shapeshifters. I would not fullt trust her though, because her mind has been compartmentalized and she was probably drugged as well. So the explanation could be - hallucinations.

I look at Icke from the perspective of his intent. His intent and message is - love, one consciousness, humans are spiritual beings that are not supposed to be governed by other beings.

That message and his ability to go against the mainstream and the social pressure is enough for me to say that I have great respect for the guy.

Thank you for your time reading my post.

Love and peace.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Icke is not full of poo.

He is a human being. He is learning and telling what he has learned to other people.

He has done research into reptilians - have you watched the interview with MK ULTRA victim he interviewed? The concept of reptilians comes mainly from that woman. She says that some of the members of elite are shapeshifters. I would not fullt trust her though, because her mind has been compartmentalized and she was probably drugged as well. So the explanation could be - hallucinations.

I look at Icke from the perspective of his intent. His intent and message is - love, one consciousness, humans are spiritual beings that are not supposed to be governed by other beings.

That message and his ability to go against the mainstream and the social pressure is enough for me to say that I have great respect for the guy.

Thank you for your time reading my post.

Love and peace.

Ah you bring balance to this hate thread, thankyou.
I think his information is pretty bang on in my eyes, but thats just me

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This thread is hateful, slanderous and bottomless.

Judging by the number of incredulous assumptions and accusations in the OP, I would venture to say the OP hasn't done very well in denying ignorance and in fact it is he, who is "full of horse poo".

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Originally posted by Chemley
Ok, timing is perfect here based on what I have been looking at recently. Sitchin went to a school for economics, yes. But let us consider some of the other fellows that went to this school and went on to great things.

David Rockefeller
John F Kennedy
Robert Kennedy JR
Daniel Moynihan

Mr. Icke makes some sense to me. Not in entirety, to be sure, but the dude certainly does speak at least some truth. Please look at his entire story, it is fascinating to me at least.

so stitchin has some credibility because other people went to the same school and ended up successful?
lets look at those other people and their fields of success...

Rockefeller- rich banker
jfk- politician
RK jr- politician
moynihan- politician

all of those could at least possibly result from studying economics.
where does sitchin's field fit into those other men who did great things?

Actually lets re-examine, one more time the one category that "bankers" and "politicians" fit into...

They're all good at selling lies and crap to the general public.

So it isn't that they are good at economics, just that they are well trained in the art of profiting from those less capable.

Simple.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
I guess it stands to reason that I've finally found a "debunker", namely you, who is just plain jealous of all the attention that Icke and Sitchin both have recieved. You are self absorbed, self centered and totally adolecent in thinking that anything you have to say in the matter of debunking these gentlemen is any more important or profound as what they have said.

They are certainly entitled to their opinions as are you, but they don't come on ATS or run around other websites trying to tell folks that you're full of el toro poo poo as you have so undesireably done here.

Science has always opened the doorway for 2 opinions on everything it touches. Its just like politics and social events. There will always be a night and a day, a left and right, a wrong and a right.

Instead of knocking these gentlemen's ideas and findings, you should be giving them kudos for having the balls to put themselves out there despite your self righteous indignations and ridicules.

Take a lesson from a wise man. Every time you knock someone else down for their shortcomings, you are knocking yourself because you have those same faults you are accusing others of having. Go look in the mirror because you are what you eat and you are what you espouse others to be !

[edit on 7/16/2009 by Evisscerator]

Very well said!

I wish I could give you more than one star.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've been having fun with conspiracies for decades... Ike is way overboard.
Anyhow, not one Alien, NWO elitist, FEMA guy or Camo dude has knocked on my door yet.......Sooooo, I make love to my wife, hug my kids and grandkids, change my oil regularly and don't take my life too seriously.

Have fun.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RapTek
reply to post by Chemley

havew you ever seen one! tha tis the question !! for when youhave one right in front of your eye morf and saying that he ne thats a hole new ball game ppl !!!!! i say this befor saying enyàthing live it frist!!!! i know for a fact that it dos ex...

Translation please.. lol

But for real, i only can forge a couple complaints against Ol Ike. And then, only if assumptions i have had from time to time are valid. Ill explain, ...

...when punk rock in america started thriving around the 70s/80s, tptb gravitated the music from one thing to the other using media resources, when rap started getting all popular, they did the same thing(ensted of tupac songs about some young girls life being so bad that she prostitutes and throws her baby in a dumpster, or that one where he talks about how its such a big deal if a cop were to shoot a white guy, but if he shoots a black guy it isnt a deal at all, even then only allowing certin songs to get radio time thus allowing certin songs to be popular, exc exc...) entill the only rap music videos are about having alot of money or sellin crack...

So my point is, it might just be a tactic to , Insted of totally obliterate a movement or group/sub class of people, is to gain influence over them and in the long run control them. NOW , think why we all have our own "anti nwo" heros, americas got alex jones, the uk's got david icke, (Or at least those are the main 2 that get all the attention that is ALLOWED to be gotten by them...

come on people, how long does it take to realize no one farts without be allowed to???

or ANYWAY,... maybe im a little too sceptical

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
It's a mystery to me as well, Icke is plainly a functional delusional.

I could understand his popularity in some quarters if he had any kind of consistency, but someone who has variously claimed to be the son of God, who insisted that he had to wear purple all the time, and who took a very attractive young American "disciple" under his wing for a while back in the 90s has to be an object of pity and not serious conspiracy based analysis.

Once he calmed down and realized that there was a rich vein of government and world order distrust he could tap into, he became more focused, lost the purple clothing and delusional claims, and started to generate some serious income.

Wow, someone else can see through the haze.

There are things governments, big business, bankers, globalists, are doing that are kept secret that need revealing. And there are deep researching independent writers reporting on these matters in their books and articles.

But there are also career con men catering to the conspiracy believers. The bigger the whopper, the more outrageous it is, the greater the appeal. So they try to outdo each other with even wilder claims and deeper hidden mysteries.

Each has their own approach and niche. Alex Jones is across the board and his revelations are relatively sober for this crowd. NWO, 9/11 coverup, US admin corruption, etc. Jeff Resne specializes in blaming Israel and Mossad for all ills on the planet. Sitchin has his little paperback niche of invented visitations from an alien planet. Icke vacillates in his approach, constantly seeking something new and attention getting.

It's all about maintaining interest and keeping the suckers entertained with newer more incredible conspiracy fantasies. The odd fact or credible insight is blended in to give it all the appearance of credibility.

I'm in constant amazement that seemingly intelligent people past their teens can't see through these hucksters.

I guess the distrust of authority, paranoia, hunger for some fantastic explanations for a confusing and conflicting world get people to suspend their critical faculties.

Meanwhile the real bad guys laugh their asses off as the gullible masses don't even try to track them down in their haste to get to the next Grand Conspiracy Theory.

Mike

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I have my own thoughts on Icke but Horse Poo

That conjured up a mental image I can't get rid of now.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This thread is completely ridiculous. So you don't like David Icke and you have to push that on other people.

I like some of his ideas. I came to some of the same conclusions he did even before I heard of him.

And about the regurgitation remark; everyone takes ideas from other people and throws them into their brain-blender and makes their own belief shake. If you're simply saying what someone else has said, you use quotes.

(Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak. Very interesting read. You'll see why.)

I had a lot more to write, but then just got a funny feeling telling me not to waste my time...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
It nevere ceases to amaze me that people still take this guys word of mouth as gospel.

David Ickes main point is to encourage people to think for themselves (avoid being sheeple if you like), yet most of his ideas are derived from other conspiracy theories, and many of them are anti-semitic.

For example, his Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, the protocols of the illuminati, are actually taken from a fictional piece of work, written by two Russian journalists Matvei Golovinski and Manasevich-Manuilov, in collaberation with Charles Joly (whose father wrote a similar, if not exact replica, piece entitled The Dialogues In Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesqueiu).

The latter book, written by Joly's father was actually a protest against the regime of Napolean III, and published in 1864 (which is, in case you didnt know, quite a long time before Icke was even born). He was actually imprisoned for fifteen months for this piece or work in France, when police gained their hands on it.

en.wikipedia.org...

At around the same time Maurice Joly was imprisoned, the literature was smuggled out of France, and into Switzerland, where Russian secret police picked it up. Matvei Golovinski and Manasevich-Manuilov published almost the exact same book, replacing the denouncing of the Napolean regime, with and anti-semitic/ jewish plot, and entitled "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". The funny thing is that the same literature was used by Hitler to justify the holocaust!!! So maybe Icke is a neo nazi

en.wikipedia.org...

Still want to believe him?

One of his most ludircous ideas, is that half the worlds leaders are reptilians from George W Bush, to the queen. Despite the lack of substantial, if any, evidence of this, people still seem to eat up this load of manure, and continue to fund his money making scheme by purchasing his books, and attending his many seminars.
Again David Ickes reptilian ideas, are rehashed from the misinterpretations of Zecariah Sitchin, an economist who believes he can read ancient texts better than REAL ancient text scholars and proffesors. Unlike Icke though....Sitchin described his aliens as more human in features. I never thought Id say this, but I think we found someone who talks more crap than Sitchin himself!!

As I mentioned earlier, he's a big advocater of "thinking for yourself" yet he seems to have an army of loyal followers that believe everything he says, without examining alternative explanations or ideas. I know who the real sheeple are.

So come on Ick'ites, still think he's NOT full of it?

[edit on 15/7/2009 by OzWeatherman]

i still belive david icke he got a lott of experience about th aliens

[edit on 16-7-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by uswgo

So he mentions that the swine flu vaccination is dangerous does he, well hate to terll you this, but he's just rehashing other peoples fears of it too.

Besides, he's not a doctor, or even trained in the medical proffesion, yet you would take his word for it?

In the case of swine flu 'vaccine', It would be pertinent to focus on the message, rather than the messenger.There are currently legal injunctions pending against Baxter AG and other pharma's with strong evidence that the vaccines themselves are highly dangerous. But being the inquisitive one, I'm sure you must be well abreast of that reality. It's just too serious to be used to belittle an individual whos ideas you don't agree with (or do I much either, but thats irrelevant)

Although David Icke's ideas are for the most part not empirically falsifiable, they do contribute to the broader debate and clearly reflect a general challange to the MSM blindsiding experienced daily, and for that point at least, it is therefore valuable.
I know you probably enjoy handing sh!t on people with 'illogical' and far out ideas, why not, they're a soft, easy target. Just remember, David Icke, for better or worse, has owned his ideas, enjured personal sacrifice to deliver them and reaches many thousands of people daily who often realise 'something is fundamentaly wrong', and have no idea where to start seeking answers...(Not that there are really many answers anyway, but I digress)

Oz reference~
David Icke reminds me of the Dennis Denuto character in the film 'The Castle' (lawyer defending the Kerrigans) who although grossly incompetent addressing the judge "It's about the constitution...it's the vibe...yeah, about the the vibe.." He was still fundamentally on the right track.

www.youtube.com...

I agree in terms of absolute factual reasoning that Icke's ideas are often incomplete or just fantastic (reptiles? WTF?)

HOWEVER,
I cant recall seeing tickets on sale to go see OzWeatherman give a lecture/presentation on his beliefs and ideas nor your face plastered across the web challenging people to open their minds to an alternative point of view...

peace~

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Icke is not just some isolated academic or historian. He is actively selling his information and theories.

In the spirit of reviews and consumer reports, his product should be open to critique. There are minimum quality expectations for things sold to the general public.

The young and unsophisticated should be warned when there is something demonstrably false being sold to them as factual information.

Because some of his wild theories have an audience does not justify them being packaged as the truth.

Mike

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Reading this thread and seeing where people draw the "crazy" line is funny to me. It's as if to say, some people can be all willfully concerned about this conspiracy or that one, but if you talk about THIS conspiracy then, well, you're obviously crazy or delusional. (BTW, wouldn't delusional mean, "loosing the illusion? So wouldn't delusional be a good thing?)

Anyways I'm immediately reminded by something written by Don Harkins, when he tried to explain the "the eight veils" people live behind.

He said;

"Those of us who can see “the conspiracy” have participated in countless conversations amongst ourselves that address the frustration of most peoples' inability to comprehend the extremely well-documented arguments which we use to describe the process of our collective enslavement and exploitation. The most common explanation to be arrived at is that most people just “don't want to see” what is really going on.

Extremely evil men and women who make up the world's power-elite have cleverly cultivated a virtual pasture so grass green that few people seldom, if ever, bother to look up from where they are grazing long enough to notice the brightly colored tags stapled to their ears.

The same people who cannot see their enslavement for the pasture grass have a tendency to view as insane “conspiracy theorists” those of us who can see the past the farm and into the parlor"...

He then goes on to explain the eight veils -

All human endeavors are a filtration process. Sports is one of the best examples. We play specific sports until we get kicked off the playground. The pro athletes we pay big bucks to watch just never got kicked off the playground. Where millions of kids play little league each spring, they are filtered out until there are about 50 guys who go to the World Series in October.

Behind the first veil: There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil.

The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.

The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.

The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.

The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what.

The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same.

If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can't, the more insane he appears to them.

He finishes with the following conclusion:

"And so now we know that it's not that our countrymen are so committed to their lives that, “they don't want to see,” the mechanisms of their enslavement and exploitation. They simply “can't see” it as surely as I cannot see what's on the other side of a closed curtain."

Don't like reptilians or anything of the sort? Maybe you're still floating around behind the first or second veil.

proliberty.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

You're missing Laura and Cassiopeians from the list?!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The guy sells carefully contrived BS to people that willingly eat it for breakfast. They then come on threads like this and support him for it...crazy as hell! "Duhhh...well I don't believe in reptilians but everything else he says is TRUTH!!! OMG!" He's ridiculous and his fans disturb me...

Now he's come out and advised people not to have flu vaccinations he's crossed the threshold into seriously dangerous territory. To the the people that take his schtick seriously...I can only hope a responsible, intelligent adult is present in the upbringing of your children. If one person neglects their kid's welfare on the say-so of a lying money-grubbing snipe like him...what can I say? Tragedy is not the word and the T&Cs prevent an eloquent and coarse explanation of what type of person he actually is

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well, I think Icke is mad, but he seems to have the courage of his convictions and yes he is selling things, but if he was a true charlatan I think he'd have waited for his children to grow-up/move out before bringing all the negative attention on himself... might I suggest that perhaps Icke had some kind of psychedelic experience???

However, very few thoughts are original in any field, so I can forgive him borrowing concepts from others. Even though I think he's mad, I also think there's some truth in what he says.

Here's a clip from his second Wogan interview, it contains a reasonable amount of footage from his first.

I think the fashion faux pas really didn't help either...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Icke is a knowledgeable guy and he's got some knowledge of things most people don't even realize.

But that Reptilian idea is just off the wall and nonsensical.

But who knows, maybe sometime in the future the so called Reptilians will reveal themselves and I'd have to swallow my own words.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join