It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is full of horse poo.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

With David Icke's reptilian stories, I just know to ignore his reptile mania, especially since they are NOT reptilians. Based on Sitchin's findings (very interesting, and not so simple to prove him wrong), these reptilians are humanoid aliens sent here by the Annunaki. They are not in the least reptilian, at most nordic.

This part of Eath's history is difficult to believe though, so I prefer to look at the modern illuminati leaders not as reptilians but just as Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros, Bushes and so on. It doesn't matter what they are, what matters is who they are and what they did, and what they will do.

If you overlook the reptilianness in David Icke's books, and the stories similar to the matrix, then you will find that he's done quite some research on the Rotschilds and Rockefellers that is interestin to read.

Honestly though, I stopped reading his book, because the reptilian references got on my nerves after some time!

I'm not a follower of David Icke,but on his website you will find headline articles that are true and very interesting to read. Just don't bother with his reptilian bullsh*t, and also the computer matrix bullsh*t, and the rest is actually very informative and worth reading.

Don't disbelieve a person just because they believe in Reptilians. Reptilians or not, these leaders are doing the same thing in David Icke's mind as we believe is the case.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I know, what is the deal with the reptiles?? So insane! I have seen these extremely self-righteous youtube videos where people profess that absolutely nothing can be simply 'believed', and that you literally only have access to the here and now, and personal experience, which I totally understand.....but then they go on to say that it is the REPTILES who are responsible for this, that and the other. And my jaw just drops......it's the most insane backwards, hypocritical logic I've ever encountered.

seriously, W.....T....F!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Good posts Oz, good thread.

Most of you should be accustomed by the "Crazy followers" by now.
You know, the kinds of people who just, cling for their to be more to the world than their really is?

The UFO (Extraterrestrial) field isn't the only place we find such "Crazies" as they exist in large numbers in every religion as well.

Some people just become far too disillusioned with reality- But the simple fact is, that occams razor is normally truthful.

Somehow I doubt that there's an alien race of Reptilians slowly taking over the world. Equally, I doubt that everything in existence was created in seven days- And on that doubt, I'm dubious that if I were to blow myself apart in a crowded street, that I'd receive seventy two virgins in the "after life".

Crazies are every where- And always willing to believe something.

As for David Icke?
Maybe he'll get on board for the new season of V.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I started reading Icke years ago. I liked him and was fascinated. Then he started talking about Reptileans and I got too upset and dropped him.

Time goes by, I pick him up again. I like him again. Then he starts talking about Obama and comparing him to the Antichrist. I get too upset and drop him.

Anyone out there have an opinion on Icke's latest rant against Obama?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
David Ike was once a footballer for Leicester City in the 70's & 80's.
Then he went to the BBC as a presenter. What i find odd is where did all of this knowledge and wisdom come from? I had never heard of Reptillians and alien agenda until fairly recently, but by the looks of it he knew about it certainly before anyone else did!
It's obvious he didn't dream it up over night or think it up while he was concentrating on playing football.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Completely pointless hate thread.
If David Icke is delusional & mad, then so is every other conspiracy writer, including all the people who read and believe what's in these books. Every conspiracy writer including ATS fav Jim Marrs have all written books and said things that are crazy & unproven, but what do you expect, that's why they call them conspiracies.
It's left up to to the reader or individual to use their own reasoning and common sense to determine what's true and what isn't.

David Icke has uncovered a lot of important information lately on the EU, Global Warming & Elitist bankers etc. He's got my respect.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Icke is a real human being and I respect that, he knows we are encoded into a program.

He does a good job at showing the average person who has just started to look twice at things, that we are, without instantly scaring them away with too much truth virus.

I don't know about reptilians, but I do know that there was a literal "kingdomship", "rule" of lizards, the dinosaurs, I know I wasn't around back then and I have no idea what actually happened.

I know, that as a human, born into our memetic cult system, fully ignorant of the processes of civilization and the veracity of historic fact, that I do not know everything, or nearly anything. I know the possibility that the things I do in "fact" know could very well be founded on lies and illusion, no more real than a daydream that is actively believed and taken part in during my waking consciousness.

In my opinion humans are a genetic experiment. The particles that we are composed of are the same age as the universe itself. There are truly life changing facts, self evident, fully accessible, and never ending. The best things in life really are free, and knowing that they are is one of those things.

Icke trys to let people know that there is something amazing happening right in front of our eyes. So many people see that without any arrows or direction, but many don't, and I respect Icke for the things he's put himself through for his beliefs. He's obviously not in it for the cash, he's not that rich, he could have made more as a tv personality if that's what he was after.

For years he was ridiculed and made a joke out of. I don't even own any of his work, but I've seen him on the internet and some of the things he says, you can't really discount, even with the reptilian overlord motif he interjects at times.

this thread is a psyop

[edit on 16-7-2009 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm a bit puzzled about the reptilian thing, I did read a lengthy interview he made to some reporter.It was actually the reporter who brought up the reptilian thing, and each and every time David Icke only mentioned people who had related to him their experience. He made no judgement on their stories, only that it was what he was told by them.One case alluded to a woman who had met a high flyer, and she had said this man had shape-shifted in front of her.This woman had told the reporter this story and Icke comfirmed that the woman had told him the same thing, and he also related stories told to him by other people in a similar vein.
He offered no theories on the subject, and seemed just as mystified as the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just can't resist, love him or hate him, you have to know a good product when you see one

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d1fe4fbf97f.jpg[/atsimg]

Btw I've heard Sinchin's interpretations of the cuneiform are pretty on line with most scholars save for a few things. There was also a recent coast to coast interview with him where he talked about being educated in ancient text in his studies all through his childhood. I'm not a "fan" or his or anything, just tend to keep tally one what people say on both sides of the subject.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

lmao at his face in that picture.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

well he just had a hard day illuminati-bustin' so he's a bit frazzled.

His expressions definitely made it easy to sell this illusion that's for sure

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

David Icke has some provoking theories and one of his main issues is:

"Think for Yourself!!!" Don't follow a leader or other people blindly.

I think you showed, by posting this thread, that THAT is exactly what you are doing.

As for David Icke coming up with stuff / ideas that is not entirely his, SO WHAT? Are ALL your thoughts fully and trully yours / your OWN??

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by uswgo

So he mentions that the swine flu vaccination is dangerous does he, well hate to terll you this, but he's just rehashing other peoples fears of it too.

Besides, he's not a doctor, or even trained in the medical proffesion, yet you would take his word for it?

What he says of the Swine Flu is absolutely true. I have to back him on this because there is simple scientific proof as to what these vaccines contain as well as historical proof as to what they have done to people all over the world. IMHO, you dont need to be a doctor to see what is 2 feet in front of you. Read what the World Health Organization (WHO) has done to people to test these vaccines. It will make you sick. Icke does have quite the imagination, but he is no idiot.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Enigami]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

the title of this thread should be changed to 'OZ Weatherman' is full of horse poo.

im starting to think OZ is a paid poster or something after all the stuff you post defending stuff that TPTB do.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
He has never been sued by the people he accuses. Your debunking is childish at best.

Childish?

I dont understand how writing a thread, bringing forward some information about him which is true is considered childish.

And to those that call me a skeptic and debunker, please check some of my other threads and posts. Im skeptical on some topics but not all of them

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Paranoid people can be extemely usefull, thet percieve things that pass the rest of us by. It is important though, to seperate the genuine insights from the delusions.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by judoka
Paranoid people can be extemely usefull, thet percieve things that pass the rest of us by. It is important though, to seperate the genuine insights from the delusions.

Funnily enough I do sort of agree

It helps to deny ignorance. Obviously though people dont like to see it from the other end though, judging by some of the posts directed at me on this thread

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think David Icke is an inspiration to everyone. The media destroyed him in the 80's and he couldn't walk down the street without being laughed at and his kids were being bullied at school. He now gets standing ovations when he walks on stage and many attend his lectures. The reason why this has happened is because everything David said would happen has happened. His theories like the problem, reaction, sollution is one of the best theories Ive ever heard. And he seems to know the game inside out so he must have done a lot of accurate research.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Icke has balls of steal.

I saw Icke in Melbourne in April - the contrast compared to the 'footy' crowd that floundered by us on a break while we were outside was a stark contrast.

Robotic, sheep in their team colors - oblivious to anything around them - where as 'our' crowd looked cool, calm, collective, thinking, switched on stylish mofos!

The chicks at the Icke event were MAGNIFICENT - some hot babes there!

I know which group I'd rather be in the presence of

[edit on 16-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin

the title of this thread should be changed to 'OZ Weatherman' is full of horse poo.

im starting to think OZ is a paid poster or something after all the stuff you post defending stuff that TPTB do.

I was waiting for one of these brilliant posters to come strollin' on in.
If anyone disagrees with a complete f'n lunatic, they must be a disinfo agent.
It's all so likely- Reptilians are orchestrating a take over (Hurry up?) of the planet, that's apparently lasted for-f'ing-ever.

So David Icke's point is to "Think for yourself." Which, what? Justifies or adds credibility to his crack pot, poorly constructed dillusional writing?

You know the bible's underlined message is essentially to lead a good life, and show compassion to your common man- But somehow we were gifted with the crusades.

David Icke is a hack, a fraud, a conman, and a degenerate for feeding off the gullible, the paranoid, and the pathetic.

This is the only thread I've ever read in the skunk works forum that was entirely spot-on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join