It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

David Icke is full of horse poo.

page: 2
37
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
It nevere ceases to amaze me that people still take this guys word of mouth as gospel.

David Ickes main point is to encourage people to think for themselves (avoid being sheeple if you like), yet most of his ideas are derived from other conspiracy theories, and many of them are anti-semitic.

For example, his Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, the protocols of the illuminati, are actually taken from a fictional piece of work, written by two Russian journalists Matvei Golovinski and Manasevich-Manuilov, in collaberation with Charles Joly (whose father wrote a similar, if not exact replica, piece entitled The Dialogues In Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesqueiu).

The latter book, written by Joly's father was actually a protest against the regime of Napolean III, and published in 1864 (which is, in case you didnt know, quite a long time before Icke was even born). He was actually imprisoned for fifteen months for this piece or work in France, when police gained their hands on it.

en.wikipedia.org...

At around the same time Maurice Joly was imprisoned, the literature was smuggled out of France, and into Switzerland, where Russian secret police picked it up. Matvei Golovinski and Manasevich-Manuilov published almost the exact same book, replacing the denouncing of the Napolean regime, with and anti-semitic/ jewish plot, and entitled "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". The funny thing is that the same literature was used by Hitler to justify the holocaust!!! So maybe Icke is a neo nazi


en.wikipedia.org...

Still want to believe him?

One of his most ludircous ideas, is that half the worlds leaders are reptilians from George W Bush, to the queen. Despite the lack of substantial, if any, evidence of this, people still seem to eat up this load of manure, and continue to fund his money making scheme by purchasing his books, and attending his many seminars.
Again David Ickes reptilian ideas, are rehashed from the misinterpretations of Zecariah Sitchin, an economist who believes he can read ancient texts better than REAL ancient text scholars and proffesors. Unlike Icke though....Sitchin described his aliens as more human in features. I never thought Id say this, but I think we found someone who talks more crap than Sitchin himself!!


As I mentioned earlier, he's a big advocater of "thinking for yourself" yet he seems to have an army of loyal followers that believe everything he says, without examining alternative explanations or ideas. I know who the real sheeple are.


So come on Ick'ites, still think he's NOT full of it?






[edit on 15/7/2009 by OzWeatherman]


i dont know anything about what youve said about the history of these books so thanks for bringing this up..but icke is..for me..an absolute hero.

why do you think he writes and says the things he does?

money and a hatred of jews probably...both of which are ridiculous...he was earning far more money at the bbc before this...and would have for his entire working life....then agreat big fat pension..he threw all that away...

and the idea that anyone who says anything against israel..a jew..or a group of jews is racist is ridiculous.

hes suffered terribly since going public with these ideas..his children suffered...and hes come out the other side...

hes great..


[edit on 16-7-2009 by alienesque]




posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
When ever anyone mentions David Icke, out come the reptillian remarks? 'show me proof' is screamed like a banshee from the rooftops.

Lets not forget that his 'lectures' are packed out everywhere he goes.

Remember the TV show where he was ridiculed by the presenter and the audience? a recent poll was carried out to see if people were still laughing at him, I will let you find the conclusion to that poll.

This man IMO received information and didn't know how to channel it so he did the best he could and from there his journey started.

Without this man standing up and passing on his knowledge on a very complicated subject I doubt many of us would be as awake as we are now.

I advise to always keep an open mind because you never know what you may find.

In regards to the reptillians, I will leave it up to you. But to think that we humans and are form are the be all and end all of this universe is just plain ignorant and cringeworthy.



[edit on 16-7-2009 by franspeakfree]



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Even if what you say is correct there is no denying that most of the stuff he comes out with is happening. His problem, reaction, sollution theory is one of the best theories I've come across and the way he describes how the structure of how the secret societies work is very plausible. 20 years ago he used to get laughed off stage for what he said but now he gets standing ovasions. Why? because what he's said will happen has happened.



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Oz, you get a wee star from me just for the thread title!


And as for Mr Icke....I think you might be surprised how much people do question him and his information. As a previous poster pointed out, he has gone from outright, total life-ruining ridicule to people seeing that he is actually right about quite a lot. We should always question every source, of course...EVERY source...of information, to see if it stands up to scrutiny. I think David Icke's argument is getting stronger with time, as so many of his ideas seem to be showing themselves as truth.

As for the reptilian thing...I was and still am, very sceptical about this, but my best friend, who is ex-army, and former royal security...a real no nonsense kind of woman....says that she has seen the start of reptilian transformation for herself. Go figure. Anyone else .....I wouldn't have believed them, but coming for her makes me question my assumptions.

I just think he's one to watch, that's all.



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i was put off by the reptiles at first...

but you only have to look at the world and say "hey, maybe its not that crazy after all".

no crazier than the last couple of chapters of Rule by Secrecy , Laura Knight Jadczyk conversing with casiopeans, Nassim Harramein claiming the Ark of the covenant is real and resides in ethiopia and, finally, a man with an IQ lower than room temperature in an igloo being elected president. Twice.





posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08
 


You should add greer and robert dean, who are the same kind of trash. Coz you will probably meet them one time or another in your researchs on ufos and aliens.



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What really cracks me up about this thread and the OP is "whats the point?" or in other words what have you accomplished here.... nothing. This is the equivalent to a flame thread on other boards, and IMHO flame threads do two things burn energy and waste air. I agree with you on the "thoughtless followers" and just about everyone that makes an effort to give speeches like his or delve into the sort of information he does has that certain percentage of people who "believe" in what he says and that is not good. Yet to come on here and just call out those people seems asinine and counter productive because you already clearly stated they are blind followers, what do you think you will gain?

If anything Icke challenges what people already accept as their objective reality and any time that is tested it is a good thing for any human. Icke takes people out of their comfort zone and every time you leave your comfort zone you grow. I would like to thank Icke for his "ideas" and welcome anyone that challenges what I previously knew, including you and your information on the protocols of zion/joly.

And on that topic to play devils advocate I would offer the idea that most of history is redundant and I find it plausible that a document written in the time of napolean or another historical tyrant could be easily modified to apply to the overall situation of society today on a global scale.



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It's a mystery to me as well, Icke is plainly a functional delusional.

I could understand his popularity in some quarters if he had any kind of consistency, but someone who has variously claimed to be the son of God, who insisted that he had to wear purple all the time, and who took a very attractive young American "disciple" under his wing for a while back in the 90s has to be an object of pity and not serious conspiracy based analysis.

Once he calmed down and realized that there was a rich vein of government and world order distrust he could tap into, he became more focused, lost the purple clothing and delusional claims, and started to generate some serious income.



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I would have agreed with a year ago, but why hasnt any figure head that he excuses of this 'wacky' stuff sued he for defamation? If someone was going around the country saying I drank blood and sacraficed babies i would sue. Is it because they're scared? They know the truth could come out in court?



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The main reason to discredit him is and will allways be that he is pointing at some really bad bad guys on top of the world, -on top of the banking system- who happens to be jewish.

Op could have choiced any other of hundreds of David Ickes controversial theories to discuss, yet it is always the jewish part that is criticised. And to ridicule him "they" mention the krazyest of all..the lizzards.
I used to think "why did he go out with this lizzard information?" But we all know he is very intelligent so we must asume he did know he was going to be ridiculized again..but he did it anyway!
ADL IN ACCION ON ATS

[edit on 16-7-2009 by gusan]



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What I do not get is why everyone is so quick to throw out the Reptilian theory? Is it really that out there? My arguement is if you believe in aliens and UFO's then why is it so hard to believe that reptilians do control the world? There has to be something that these "powerful" men are afraid of behind the scenes, we dont know what or who they are. I personally find Mr. Icke's work well researched and presented well. would you really put it past a government or group of governments to hide a reptilian agenda?

if you are they close minded to an "out there" idea then that's your business, but I don't think that based on YOUR opinions you should come in here and call someone full of horse poo when you in fact do not know anyting for fact yourself. None of us know anything. Your LOGIC is just a creation of this programmed reality, you are not open to everything like you should be MR. Skeptic.



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
I would have agreed with a year ago, but why hasnt any figure head that he excuses of this 'wacky' stuff sued he for defamation? If someone was going around the country saying I drank blood and sacraficed babies i would sue. Is it because they're scared? They know the truth could come out in court?


Of course they would rather just let it go, they count on people thinking he's nuts and they laugh it off. The history of skull and bones says it all, it's a satanic ritual group, same with Bohemian Grove. These upper eschelon folks are the real psycho's and wacko's not the David Icke's and Alex Colliers of the world.



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Its about time people started talking about this, I have believed this for some time...I just assumed everybody went along with him. I think his "truths" are simply the grey areas in most topics. He seems to find issues that simply cannot be proven or disproven. It reminds me of the people who come to ATS and claim to be aliens or angels, it gets peoples attention but there really is no way of disproving anything. The only difference is he makes money off of it.



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
even Jordan Maxwell's said that he dislikes Icke, because he got him his start, and Icke doesn't give him the credit Maxwell deserves. also, he says Icke just started to go off on tangents or something, and he lost his grip on the truth...



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
It nevere ceases to amaze me that people still take this guys word of mouth as gospel.

David Ickes main point is to encourage people to think for themselves (avoid being sheeple if you like), yet most of his ideas are derived from other conspiracy theories, and many of them are anti-semitic.

For example, his Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, the protocols of the illuminati, are actually taken from a fictional piece of work, written by two Russian journalists Matvei Golovinski and Manasevich-Manuilov, in collaberation with Charles Joly (whose father wrote a similar, if not exact replica, piece entitled The Dialogues In Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesqueiu).

The latter book, written by Joly's father was actually a protest against the regime of Napolean III, and published in 1864 (which is, in case you didnt know, quite a long time before Icke was even born). He was actually imprisoned for fifteen months for this piece or work in France, when police gained their hands on it.

en.wikipedia.org...

At around the same time Maurice Joly was imprisoned, the literature was smuggled out of France, and into Switzerland, where Russian secret police picked it up. Matvei Golovinski and Manasevich-Manuilov published almost the exact same book, replacing the denouncing of the Napolean regime, with and anti-semitic/ jewish plot, and entitled "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". The funny thing is that the same literature was used by Hitler to justify the holocaust!!! So maybe Icke is a neo nazi


en.wikipedia.org...

Still want to believe him?

One of his most ludircous ideas, is that half the worlds leaders are reptilians from George W Bush, to the queen. Despite the lack of substantial, if any, evidence of this, people still seem to eat up this load of manure, and continue to fund his money making scheme by purchasing his books, and attending his many seminars.
Again David Ickes reptilian ideas, are rehashed from the misinterpretations of Zecariah Sitchin, an economist who believes he can read ancient texts better than REAL ancient text scholars and proffesors. Unlike Icke though....Sitchin described his aliens as more human in features. I never thought Id say this, but I think we found someone who talks more crap than Sitchin himself!!


As I mentioned earlier, he's a big advocater of "thinking for yourself" yet he seems to have an army of loyal followers that believe everything he says, without examining alternative explanations or ideas. I know who the real sheeple are.


So come on Ick'ites, still think he's NOT full of it?

[edit on 15/7/2009 by OzWeatherman]


I guess it stands to reason that I've finally found a "debunker", namely you, who is just plain jealous of all the attention that Icke and Sitchin both have recieved. You are self absorbed, self centered and totally adolecent in thinking that anything you have to say in the matter of debunking these gentlemen is any more important or profound as what they have said.

They are certainly entitled to their opinions as are you, but they don't come on ATS or run around other websites trying to tell folks that you're full of el toro poo poo as you have so undesireably done here.

Science has always opened the doorway for 2 opinions on everything it touches. Its just like politics and social events. There will always be a night and a day, a left and right, a wrong and a right.

Instead of knocking these gentlemen's ideas and findings, you should be giving them kudos for having the balls to put themselves out there despite your self righteous indignations and ridicules.

Take a lesson from a wise man. Every time you knock someone else down for their shortcomings, you are knocking yourself because you have those same faults you are accusing others of having. Go look in the mirror because you are what you eat and you are what you espouse others to be !

[edit on 7/16/2009 by Evisscerator]



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213
 


Yes,but the fact is.He is only regurgitating what other researchers have been saying for years when it comes to the trilateral commision or the bilderbergs,club of rome,CFR etc.All of his *own* views are complete nonsense.Anyone can do what david icke has done with some time spent on google.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Solomons]



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The skill that people like Icke have is to make the sheep 'believe' that they are all independently thinking individuals, while at the same time having them all drink from the same tub filled with kool-aid.

Another famous person who can do this very well is Steve Jobs with his Apple entertainment products, especially the iPod and iPhone.



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
even Jordan Maxwell's said that he dislikes Icke, because he got him his start, and Icke doesn't give him the credit Maxwell deserves. also, he says Icke just started to go off on tangents or something, and he lost his grip on the truth...


What credit is that? Maxwell wasn't simply smart enough to market himself and now he is jealous and wants a piece of the pie. That's all!



posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have read Rule by Secrecy... wondering where you think Jim Marrs made Icke out so badly...

In fact, I thought Marrs used him as a reference throughout the whole, as well as Sitchin.

And I think when people hear 'Reptilians' they let the sci-fi world bias their thoughts way too much.

He obviously doesn't mean creatures that when you hold a cross up to them or shoot them with a silver bullet they whither from their human form into a disgusting reptilian monster with forked tongue and such...

They are COLD BLOODED leaders of our world. I think more metaphorical than literal.

Reptilians could just be the part of the brain they have come to worship through their generations of elite breeding... or how about a race of human-looking extraterrestrials that act more like machines(matrix theme) than human - with the reptilian part of the human brain.

Think like Icke, for it is necessary to get context for meaning.

Also, reading through this thread seems to show support for Icke more than support for flaming him.

Even Marrs said that if you aren't factoring in ET's to politics... you just aren't understanding the real motives and strategies.




posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chemley
 


havew you ever seen one! tha tis the question !! for when youhave one right in front of your eye morf and saying that he ne thats a hole new ball game ppl !!!!! i say this befor saying enyàthing live it frist!!!! i know for a fact that it dos ex...



new topics

top topics



 
37
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join