It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by funkeemunkee84

If I were born into a tribe isolated from the rest of the world in the amazon jungle, and I never got word of Jesus of Nazerath, than would that assume that I cannot connect with the Divine?

Jesus of Nazerath was not the Christ.

Idolising Jesus, a HUMAN, over the Superior One is an abomination.

No your not going to hell, judgement day is not on its way, the judgement is now, with you, OF YOU.

There is no enemy you can attack but yourself, nobody that you can hurt but yourself, do not wait for a saviour it is not coming. If a 'saviour' were coming than there would be no lesson learned, and if someone told you the exact truth than the effect would not be the same.

It is on a personal level, no human intervention should occur between you and Divinity. That is the whole test.

Prayers and praises should only be offered to perfect beings, the manifestations of the Superior One, a hiearchy of beings working together to fulfull the will of the Superior One.

Christians believe they worship the Good One when it is really Christianity and false idols they worship.

Find the gems in the music.

Return.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Light.

I keep saying this.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Thank you for a fresh breeze that I hope to see from more people soon. Ide just like to see humanity get this within this lifetime of mine.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Your belief revolves around a killing, a blood letting. Just think twice before you bank your soul on this.

Look for the natures of mans actions, then youll know truth or not from his words. There are many carnal men who left us ideas of what 'God' wants and desires. Be careful not to follow the idea of a God of separation, hopelessness, pride, jealousy, and a need for Earthly things.

What does Divine and Holy really mean?

Jesus did bring a message, but it got twisted to go along with the former reliigon, which was the carnal ways of the OT. The Holy Spirit can be seen through some of the Bible, but the entire Bible must be discerned.

Jesus came and showed you what you are capable of. He showed a way to live that will sow good seeds.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

If I were born into a tribe isolated from the rest of the world in the amazon jungle, and I never got word of Jesus of Nazerath, than would that assume that I cannot connect with the Divine?

No your not going to hell, judgement day is not on its way, the judgement is now, with you, OF YOU.

There is no enemy you can attack but yourself, nobody that you can hurt but yourself, do not wait for a saviour it is not coming. If a 'saviour' were coming than there would be no lesson learned, and if someone told you the exact truth than the effect would not be the same.

It is on a personal level, no human intervention should occur between you and Divinity. That is the whole test.

Prayers and praises should only be offered to perfect beings, the manifestations of the Superior One, a hiearchy of beings working together to fulfull the will of the Superior One.

Christians believe they worship the Good One when it is really Christianity and false idols they worship.

Return.

You must have enough self esteem for 100 people. You believe you are worthy, on your own, to face God. That is a whole thread right there, you should start one. Study the requirements to face God on Google, what the priests had to do to prepare to go near the Mercy seat. That was in the day when the Priests offered a blood sacrifice to God; now, we have the Blood Atonement of His Son Jesus. I wouldn't dare to even imagine facing God without first praying for and asking for the covering of His Blood.

Truly, you are an enigma to me. I am somewhat fascinated and at the same time repelled by a mind that believes it is on equal proving groung with God. We have several examples to already study: Jim Jones, Marvin Applehead or whatever his name was, the one who had all the people dose themselves to wait on a spaceship that was going to meet God, David Koresh, etc.

And as for those who never heard the Gospel, Jesus preached to them from the Cross; the Bible also explains how The Law is used; for those who never heard the law, there is a pardon. This isn't a hard concept. I'm shouting loud and clear: GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD. But if you knew the law, if you heard The Gospel and rejected it, you must go to court and be judged according to the law. You're a smart person, you can read up on all of this.

Please be mindful of "preaching" incorrect doctrine for innocent people to fall prey to.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Evangelical

jesus never claimed to be the messiah.

the bible is not a true account of his life or teachings, it is highly edited and abridged, i suggest you do a little reading of all the jesus scriptures that did not make it into the final copy (christian control manual) of the bible, it may change your views forevever

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

cor blimey, you're hook lined and sunk. let us look at the reality of all this religion.

what is heaven?
what is hell?
why marriage?
was jesus the bastard offspring of the adulterous relations between god and mary?
how many people have died in the name of god?
how many people have died in the name of the devil?
why can we not sin on earth but can in heaven?

try and find the answers to all this in your bible

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
What I find so ironic is that ATS people are the very ones that sit here and enjoy/buy into ufos, 911 truth, human railroad cars, or discuss other strange theories - yet these very same people are the ones that will seek out the Christian threads to post sarcastic comments.

But that only proves that most of these people probably believe in God and the Bible, but choose to put up a facade that they don't - thinking that if they debunk God, they won't have to be held accountable for their sins.

If it wasn't so serious this would be funny.

Again, if a tsunami is coming at you, but right before it reaches your feet, you cry out "But I don't believe in tsunamis!!!".

You're still gonna get mowed down.

Yeah, if they go to church they must want to hear a sermon. I wish someone would join ATS and call themselves Preacher, like Clint Eastwood in Pale Rider. Someone who really really knows scripture.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Return.

You must have enough self esteem for 100 people. You believe you are worthy, on your own, to face God. That is a whole thread right there, you should start one. Study the requirements to face God on Google, what the priests had to do to prepare to go near the Mercy seat. That was in the day when the Priests offered a blood sacrifice to God; now, we have the Blood Atonement of His Son Jesus. I wouldn't dare to even imagine facing God without first praying for and asking for the covering of His Blood.

Truly, you are an enigma to me. I am somewhat fascinated and at the same time repelled by a mind that believes it is on equal proving groung with God. We have several examples to already study: Jim Jones, Marvin Applehead or whatever his name was, the one who had all the people dose themselves to wait on a spaceship that was going to meet God, David Koresh, etc.

And as for those who never heard the Gospel, Jesus preached to them from the Cross; the Bible also explains how The Law is used; for those who never heard the law, there is a pardon. This isn't a hard concept. I'm shouting loud and clear: GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD. But if you knew the law, if you heard The Gospel and rejected it, you must go to court and be judged according to the law. You're a smart person, you can read up on all of this.

Please be mindful of "preaching" incorrect doctrine for innocent people to fall prey to.

First off, "GOD" Is a corrupt term, it would assume that you, as a human, have control over that invocated being.

I cannot give out much information but.... 3 Of Jesus of Nazeraths Disciples were actually part of a blood line that manipulates the world even today under Divine Law not for power or greed. Not by any agenda at all nor are they any "elite" families that ATS'ers believe pull the strings.

You say Jesus of Nazerath was a "Master of the Game".

How does one know they mastered it?
Does someone tell them?
See, if the "master" is not really a master yet he acts like one it will mean he will make errors.
He will have flawed thoughts and act accordingly.
People will start listening to him and adobt the flawed opinions and way of living....eventually he will do more harm than you can imagine.
Hence why leaders have been created for you who have "mastered their game"
Jesus of Nazerath is a nice example.

Why would Divine Law advocate such things?
Simple, the task is to find truth, to listen to yourself and not be trapped by the physical distractions. To know yourself, where you are, why you are here.

There should be no intervention by anything or anyone between you and divinity that is the task.

Find the gems in the music that is written for you.

Do your task like I said before:

If your father asks you for a glass of water to show you care for him and are disciplined, do you bring it directly to him or do you take the glass of water to your neighbor and ask him to tell you what your father really asked, while the neighbor did not hear it and is drinking the glass of water himself?

Live a life of temperance apply it to every detail, be like the one which you wish to connect to.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

I just don't quite understand what you are trying to say there. That there is God only maybe. Whether you believe Jesus was who He said He was, God doesn't save us. God gives us free will to save ourselves though, through belief on the shed blood of His Only Son.

Isaiah's Prophecy of a Messiah
In this book of the Bible, from the King James Version, Isaiah prophesies that a Messiah is to appear on earth as a saviour of humankind.Isaiah 7

Isaiah 9

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Isaiah 53
1 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

3 He was despised and rejected by men,
a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.
Like one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to his own way;
and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before her shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.

8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
And who can speak of his descendants?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was stricken.

9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

11 After the suffering of his soul,
he will see the light of life and be satisfied ;
by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You are saying that the Supreme Most High One, The Divine and Holy One....has made the path for our salvation through account on if we 'believe' something that is told to us by our fellow man?

Just think on that for a moment. Go within, dwell in the Holy Spirit of life, and consider this thought.

What purpose does my believing a particular bit of info have to do with me and my nature as a person? Am I a growing spiritual being by believing someone has saved me? Are you saying that my Father, for example, a humbled man who tries to do right and does more for others then his own self...who doesnt believe in anything particular, wont even claim he knows there is a God.....wont get have his rest own day because he failed to believe a fellow man's account on what God is and what God needs?

You can quote all the scriptures you want....that doesnt mean you are understanding anything about what is Holy or Divine. There are wise words yes, and I am not saying you havent found some....but the belief of blood sacrifice is a scapegoat and its not Holy.

Forgive me, if my thoughts are unwelcomed...I am just feeling the need to speak here. Feedback is welcomed...

LV

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
No LV, your thoughts are always welcome here. There is much wisdom in those thoughts you just typed in. I could not have put it any better then you just did. A star for you.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

No I appreciate debate without hate. You have to understand, when as a Christian, I believe there is no way to The Father except thru Christ, and the consequences of not believing this are dire, I don't do it out of hate or judgement. I don't consider myself even a shred better or wiser or more righteous or any of those things than anyone.

You speak of believing almost as though it is this manual thing we do. The beliefs, or let us call them convictions instead, that I have about God and Christ are not just living in my head. They are burned into my heart. I couldn't deny it if I was burned at the stake. Oh, in my human weakness I might speak the words that would get me out of the fire at the time but in my heart the truth lives. I recall one of my favorite Kahlil Gibran works, where he writes about Stephen, who was stoned for believing in Jesus. He wrote this when speculating what Stephen's last words might have been:

"If I should go to another world, and other men should lead me to another market-place to stone me, even then I would proclaim Him for the truth which was in Him, and for that same truth which is in me now."

How many thousands, millions? of martyrs have there been? I doubt they went to their deaths merely because someone told them they should believe a certain way. This is my truth, I can't run from it; a thousand years of trying to convince myself otherwise would be futile. I too have loved ones just like your father. Having said all that, I hope you are right. I hope that just being a decent person turns out to be enough.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I did not say it's about believing, more like it's about finding the core of truth in the sea of perversions that have been created to distract you.

Humans are corrupt while on this planet......every single one of them.

That includes Jesus of Nazerath.

People are waiting for "Judgement day" yet they will die waiting and reincarnate back here for they did not learn anything in the past life.

You will transcend after releasing if you succeed for you don't need to experience all aspects of life, if not, reincarnation.

Is this planet really what you think it is?

Temperance will guide you to where it all starts, before you were persuaded by outside intervention other than your own and the divine.

The bible does teach temperance..... One of the truths indeed.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You brought up a good fact about people willing to give their life for a belief. All cultures have done this. As much as the Christian belief was a part of me and I felt I would of died for that belief....I discovered the Spirit showing me a more humbled path. Part of that path involved the thoughts of giving my life for what I was now learning. I would not of found these understandings if I wasnt willing to open my mind about God.

God doesnt leave us all the answers in our lap, it would defeat the purpose of us being here in the flesh. But all knowledge serves a purpose, the darkness in the Bible serves the purpose for us to have something to discern natures.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Bombeni

You brought up a good fact about people willing to give their life for a belief. All cultures have done this. As much as the Christian belief was a part of me and I felt I would of died for that belief....I discovered the Spirit showing me a more humbled path. Part of that path involved the thoughts of giving my life for what I was now learning. I would not of found these understandings if I wasnt willing to open my mind about God.

God doesnt leave us all the answers in our lap, it would defeat the purpose of us being here in the flesh. But all knowledge serves a purpose, the darkness in the Bible serves the purpose for us to have something to discern natures.

Find the core of truth floating in the sea of perversions, I will tell you, that the bible is a little off, it is more of a fairy tale with a lesson.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Find the core of truth floating in the sea of perversions, I will tell you, that the bible is a little off, it is more of a fairy tale with a lesson.

A fairy tale doesn't predict the future. A fairy doesn't agree with scientific fact. And a fairy tale doesn't agree with history, and a fairy tale doesn't prove archeology finding.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb

A fairy tale doesn't predict the future. A fairy doesn't agree with scientific fact. And a fairy tale doesn't agree with history, and a fairy tale doesn't prove archeology finding.

Predict the future, oh contrar.

What if I said the bible was written by a higher knowledge knowing that people would fall for it's trap and illusiveness like so much else that is orchestrated?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Wow you just discribed the bible.... your right it is a fairytale.

Just like Santa delivers you gifts.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb

In my opinion the beliefs of the bible are beliefs in worshipping some "seperate" being, as well as a materialistic being of the third dimension, who was... a human.

More so, the Good One does not want your worship, the Good One wants your trust, your thanks, the Good One wants you to learn of Creation and to find your way back home no matter what path you choose that is the beauty of Free Will

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78 >>

join