It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the only way

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Evangelical

heheh is he, or she, or it, or what ever you might call thee, lets use he for this one shall we, why is he why do you say he is, why do you think he is, why dont you think shaitan is not, why do you think evil is evil, why do you think good is good, is it because you live in a world full of fear, hate, and crime, is it because you are afraid in the night when you know that you might die every second of your life, why is that that its always god the savior, and not shaitan, who says that god is not evil and shaitan is good, who makes those laws where you there, was the church there was the pope there, they where not its all written text by humans, humans and their evil and good, their poor judgment of things, and because of their poor judgement they made god up to justify their wrong doings, so whos evil now actually it looks to me that god is that jezus is, they lie they cheat they let you suffer, they let you die, atleast shaitan tells the truth or perhaps its all just 1 of 2 things, heh oh you forgot while i was writing that its all human made copyright human stuff, all for the power to take people on their knees and let them pray while their little sister is dying their brother is dying of cancer but ooh god and jezus is the savior he helps and lets blame the cancer on shaitan, again here you see the thing that its all made up the bible god jezus and the hole gang, all to satisfy our wrong thinking doing and way of live, its simple as that.... so again its not the question if jezus and god is bad and if shaitan is evil its more the question if you are not bad or good or both because you are in control over all of these things not god not jezus and not shaitan....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS. Your soul knows there is a creator and this is true. The prime creator. Unfortunately , the book you live by is merely footnotes. In your blindness you will not see , in this incarnation. Doesnt your soul tell you there is something more? Try not to judge others here ok? Respect each soul in its progression.
BE AT ONE Magantice

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

Hello and welcome to ATS. Your soul knows there is a creator and this is true. The prime creator. Unfortunately , the book you live by is merely footnotes. In your blindness you will not see , in this incarnation. Doesnt your soul tell you there is something more? Try not to judge others here ok? Respect each soul in its progression.
BE AT ONE Magantice

heh is the word im judging you in my text... noooo nowhere, you talk the same as the church...... you feel offended oh well thats your problem.... freedom of speech.. do you know that word, goooood .... in my text appears only truth nothing more nothing less, if you feel offended by that that means that you live by the rule of the lairs, the church, and than of course i understand that you have to react this way to my text and also say that im Judging you and others with this text. and who says that i live by a book hehe if i would it would be no different than following the church im not demon, god, jezus or what ever follower, i just follow my path and spread here and there some words of knowledge.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundmatrix2009

heheh is he, or she, or it, or what ever you might call thee, lets use he for this one shall we, why is he why do you say he is, why do you think he is, why dont you think shaitan is not, why do you think evil is evil, why do you think good is good, is it because you live in a world full of fear, hate, and crime, is it because you are afraid in the night when you know that you might die every second of your life, why is that that its always god the savior, and not shaitan, who says that god is not evil and shaitan is good, who makes those laws where you there, was the church there was the pope there, they where not its all written text by humans, humans and their evil and good, their poor judgment of things, and because of their poor judgement they made god up to justify their wrong doings, so whos evil now actually it looks to me that god is that jezus is, they lie they cheat they let you suffer, they let you die, atleast shaitan tells the truth or perhaps its all just 1 of 2 things, heh oh you forgot while i was writing that its all human made copyright human stuff, all for the power to take people on their knees and let them pray while their little sister is dying their brother is dying of cancer but ooh god and jezus is the savior he helps and lets blame the cancer on shaitan, again here you see the thing that its all made up the bible god jezus and the hole gang, all to satisfy our wrong thinking doing and way of live, its simple as that.... so again its not the question if jezus and god is bad and if shaitan is evil its more the question if you are not bad or good or both because you are in control over all of these things not god not jezus and not shaitan....

"why is he why do you say he is" because god provided us the perfect answer which science could not and will not.
"why do you think evil is evil" for we know it is not right to so certain things
for example your fornication that led to stds.
"why dont you think shaitan is not" because shaitan took on god for power and out popped the idea that you could do whatever you wanted without consequence and you ruined the world.
"why do you think good is good" because doing what god told us was good only helped us and never hurt us.
"is it because you live in a world full of fear, hate, and crime, is it because you are afraid in the night when you know that you might die every second of your life" we true christians have no need for fear because of you and your crime and hate. christianity is based on love not hate, and knowing we might die every second ? well i think non christians think about that, christians dont.
"why is that that its always god the savior, and not shaitan, who says that god is not evil and shaitan is good" god has claimed to be both good and evil he must be because if he didnt you would never learn why he does what he does. its for the better of all not just one.shaitan whos name is samuel actually thought he was doing good because he thought he could rule better then god. so god aloud him to rule to prove he wasnt as good as he thought. so the people and fallen angels would know that satan wasnt a good ruler but he blinded the people in to thinking he was good with his freewill and actions without consequences.

"all for the power to take people on their knees and let them pray while their little sister is dying their brother is dying of cancer but ooh god and jezus is the savior he helps and lets blame the cancer on shaitan"
sorry but god could give you cancer but he wouldnt for no reason. the devil does this so he can get reaction like that of which you so mindlessly blurrted out his goal is to turn people against god. you blaspheme gos ways without even knowing who he is.

people beared witness to jesus's actions and his miracles

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I love reading this stuff it kinda makes me laff And i do not mean that in a bad way .. sorry but its monty python time again

Right! here we go

God : soo borrred.. what to doo what doo... OH f it ill make a universe
God: oh good got some planets some freaky stuff hmm wat next
God: bugger me i forgot to turn on the LIGHT "ironic"
God: right time to make some bugs.. "that would be us lot"
God: good good all going to plan coz i know IT ALL...
God: yep sorted Oh MAN hm he is a pain but i like him "stupid"
God: just to make mans life complex ill put the devil down there
God: "i made the devil dont cha know"
God: ok so.. they must behave.. i will send my son down!
God: OMG THEY KILLED HIM!! TO SAVE YOU ALL FROM??

God: idiots..

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
How is ANYONE going to bag on the OP when this website consists solely to pursue some of the most outlandish theories with a grain of salt?

Messages from the Benevolents...? 13 Goals of a With...? Obama as an Anti-Christ-like being...?

And you're giving this dude crap for proclaiming the word of God as we as Christians perceive it. Kudos. You're all more hypocritical than all of the Southern Baptists combined.

Sure, I know the Bible is a book that was written and EDITED heavily by men...but I also know that beyond the written word there is a God and through that God I find my salvation. Was Jesus divine...? I believe he was. Is the Bible flawed, I guarantee it.

One must make their own decisions in life, on a planet where everyone is right and everyone else is wrong. So...vice flaming the dude for stating a much more grounded philosophy than damned crop circles from angel-demon creatures, just don't say anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cotechs

Sure, I know the Bible is a book that was written and EDITED heavily by men..

Written and edited solely by men, unless of course you have evidence to the contrary.

but I also know that beyond the written word there is a God and through that God I find my salvation

How do you know this ? The source of your god (yahwhe) is the bibles, which are flawed, contradictory and in error, so you obviously wouldn't want to use them as evidence of your god.

Did you wake up one morning and a god appeared in your room, telling you "Hey dude, I know the bibles are pap but here I am your god worship me or be tortured for eternity"

Was Jesus divine...? I believe he was. Is the Bible flawed, I guarantee it.

Wow ! So an imaginary charter that appears in some flawed books is divine ?

What promoted you to come to this rather illogical conclusion ?

You've obviously decided to cherry pick these flawed books for pieces that you "hope" are not flawed.

Have you ever considered making a list of the bible flaws for other people to avoid believing the flawed bits, after all we wouldn't want to have people believing a man lived inside a fish or the earth is flat would we ?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You acknowledge that you believe Christ to be fictional (though science has proven his existence), but want to point out that my notion of flawed Biblical text somehow translates into my belief that EVERYTHING in the Bible is wrong.

No. The bible is a man-written text, so one has to look at it as more of a recorded history, vice an all-knowing transcription of EVERYTHING. The men who wrote their parts did so in a manner in which they knew and were comfortable with. Such as NOAH's flood...easily translated by science into the flooding of the Black Sea. Now, to a lay-person who was recording these events, the area that they lived in, as far as they were concerned, was the WHOLE WORLD. Thus we get the Biblical translation that the entire world was flooded.

Those are the flaws I am referring to.

Christ is divine because I believe him to be. Isn't that the root of all faiths...belief? I find that to knock someone's belief is as futile as attempting to unlearn speech.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Holy crap you Jesus freaks took this place over. I haven't posted here in years because all the religious bs started flooding the boards at the time and well, it looks like you guys won and own the place now.

This used to be a pretty cool website to read about fantastical stuff. Now it's full of nutjobs and is pretty freaky.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Lulz i gotz censored. my bad. guess were aren't suppose to discourage others from posting. ill just have to present the message in a more lengthy and complex... erm message.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eviant

Originally posted by Evangelical
reply to post by '___'eviant

Several works exist. Hermitage Day, Williams Edwards "On the Physical Death of Jesus Christ" in the Journal of the American Medical Association" 255:11 march 21, 1986.

Houghton is cited in Frederick Charles's book Commentary on the Holy Bible.

Sammuel Houghton was a medical doctor and a legendary physiologist from the University of Dublin.

So hopefully this answers your concerns.

Typed the guy's name in to google and got a bunch of links to a 5 year old inventor (?) It's okay though; I'm not reading an entire book to see if water can be gotten from blood. It should be easily verifiable through medical sources. I can't find any. But don't worry about it. Because FOR REAL this time; I'm out of this.

I went to Google, and typed in "what is blood?" and my first website was from the American Blood Centers. This is what it says:

Plasma Carries Blood Cells

Plasma is a pale yellow mixture of water, proteins and salts. One of the functions of plasma is to act as a carrier for blood cells, nutrients, enzymes and hormones.

From this website: www.americasblood.org...

So, this should answer your question.

By the way, I agree with the OP. Jesus is the only way, so I guess I'll be put on a few foe lists as well. And, I'm ok with that. I've been a member for quite some time, just have never commented. Very addicting site!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I would also like to agree with the "Jesus is the only way statement," but only from an analytical view of my own belief system. Not to force it upon anyone else in a way that would push my religeon down anyone's throat, or thereby push them away from discovering said religeon.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cotechs

You acknowledge that you believe Christ to be fictional (though science has proven his existence),

Exactly what science and which scientists has proven the deity you call Christ exists ?

There is not to this day any mention of this character outside the bibles, please don't bother with Josephus as that been done to death hear on ATS as an obvious xtian fraud.

However, I will put my hands up and say that the Talpiot Tombs are a very promising area of investigation. It is such a shame that xtianity rejects what appears to be to my mind, quite solid evidence of the jesus of the gospels.

No. The bible is a man-written text, so one has to look at it as more of a recorded history, vice an all-knowing transcription of EVERYTHING. The men who wrote their parts did so in a manner in which they knew and were comfortable with. Such as NOAH's flood...easily translated by science into the flooding of the Black Sea.

Well if it's recorded history then its' very poorly recorded my friend, but you freely admit this which is a good start.

So if Noahs flood was really a discussion of localized flooding, in all likely hood Sodom and Gomorrah was describing an earthquake.

The exodus would have been reference to the exile of cult of the Aten.

Goliath was just a tall man.

The dead rising from their graves and walking to town was Halloween night.

The jesus god was an amalgam of Dionisis and Mithra.

Elshadday was reference to the Pharaoh Ay

And a burning bush would have been an early description of tripping on the local weed.

Those are the flaws I am referring to.

So they're not exactly flaws but stories that have no way of being verified, as there is no evidence of the events ever occurring unless they allude to something similar that did occur.

ind that to knock someone's belief is as futile as attempting to unlearn speech.

I'm not knocking your belief, believe what you wish and I will uphold your right to do so.

You have faith, which by definition is belief in something without requiring evidence.

Why do you bother trying to present a case as factual when it doesn't matter to you whether it is or is not ? Your going to believe it anyway so there's no need to bother trying to persuade others that what you believe has any place in reality.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think I was moreso defending my OWN belief system in the Bible vice the over-popular, "you're gonna burn in hell", "every word of the Bible is literal" version.

I OPENLY support other religeons and lifestyles, because I have never seen the point in knocking someone for a blief difference. Except Scientologists because they are funny when they get angry.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Why is this in the introductions??? ~ oh yeah!

I think David Koresh claimed to be the messiah (he wasn't he was a very naughty boy) and there are mental homes and hospitals across the world with many messiahs.

As for the bible and fireworks - good call, I tend to use matches, but now that you mention it.

You can put me on your foe list too.

Indeed, there are a lot of messiah´s out there and some of them are even funnier than the others! And you are correct about the matches, they work well, thought it's a lot of paper to burn. But I don't think Evangelical will warm up to us with this being said.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Indeed, there are a lot of messiah´s out there and some of them are even funnier...

My favorite would have to be Jim Jones...or Barack Obama.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
have you seen the Dreamteam? Old film from the eighties, I loved Peter Boyle as Christ, that's my kind of messiah!

[edit on 6-9-2009 by DarknessFollows]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Moocowman wrote:

Why do you bother trying to present a case as factual when it doesn't matter to you whether it is or is not ? Your going to believe it anyway so there's no need to bother trying to persuade others that what you believe has any place in reality.

Amen! (trying to keep in the spirit of things here.
)

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessFollows
Moocowman wrote:

Amen! (trying to keep in the spirit of things here.
)

The Irony being that, Amen was an Egyptian deity lol , that jealous yahweh must throw his toys out of the pram every time he hears that from his flock of sheeple lol

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join