It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA STS-106 Event:Chicago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

ok ok ok - those are real transcripts?!?! I think i've heard a few before somewhere ("Those babies are huge, sir)", but nothing about the HOTEL? Are they saying there is a hotel on the moon? or something of that sort? In-fricken-credible! My only question is why would they release these?

"We have contact with alien cultures", thats really hitting home, im getting my highspeed internet back in two days so i'll finally be able to listen to this! Thank GOD for ATS!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Great find Chemy star and flag as always.

The Post are taking off at warp speed well done guys.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Overload

Chatelain never worked at NASA and there is no evidence that the "leaked" transcript is genuine nor any reason to believe it is. The language used is silly and bears no resemblence to actual radio conversations between Houston and the astronauts. Mission control in Houston never, ever, says anything like, "Mission Control calling Apollo 11". Per protocol, they say "Apollo 11, Houston". They never refer to themselves as "Mission Control". It's a hoax.

"A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous". Great evidence there, very credible. let's move along.

Yes, we have a match. James Lovell did say those words. Some of them anyway. He did not say "WE ALSO HAVE THE BOOSTER IN SIGHT..." but he did say, "there are very many - looks like hundreds of little particles going by from the left out about 3 or 4 miles". It sounds a lot like they saw the booster and a bunch of other stuff associated with it.
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Later, in Air and Space Magazine (July 14, 1998), Frank Borman the Command Pilot said this "Right after we got into orbit we were supposed to 'station keep' or fly formation with the booster. We were flying formation and taking photographs and infrared measurements and I started calling it a 'bogey,' which is an old fighter pilot term. Well, a lot of the UFO freaks on the ground picked this up and said we had seen a UFO because we had referred to our booster as a bogey."

Please don't start dragging out more of the fabricated, distorted and out of context quotes from that website. We've seen them before:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are OT. The topic is NASA STS-106.

[edit on 7/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Don't be taken in by the nonsense. They are talking about a satellite crater of crater Condorcet. "Hotel" is radio speak for the letter H. They are talking about Condorcet H.
Condorcet

The source website is a joke.

[edit on 7/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_the_truth

So how about you try and have a big boy conversation, and stick to facts and discussion of the thread, None of which I have seen you produce...

***[[SIGH]]***

I'm not the one in control of your keeping your eyes squeezed shut to contrarian views.

Maybe you ought to stick to the 'safe' websites that keep repeating the drivel like you cited for the kinds of minds who are receptive to it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
Jim......

You're so pompus, that you have to insult peoples' spelling because you have nothing intelligant to say....

When you call somebody 'pompous' about spelling errors, it's a real hoot when you misspell it. Thanks for the good morning laugh.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
lol....
...ya that was pretty funny......oops...

"""Pompous"""

So getting back to the thread, tell me how an extremely well trained astronaut does not know when the sun is up...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Overload]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
So getting back to the thread, tell me how an extremely well trained astronaut does not know when the sun is up...

Tell me what relevance that question is to the STS-106 'UFO' video?

Where's the astronaut involvement?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
there is a spanish clip out there, and you hear the astronaught talking to Houston, and he say : 'can you give me an expanation on this?' houston say : ' we have non' .. Not word right, but still, he goes on and on about what he sees...

I do doubt he is looking at new found rocks ! that wouldnt get him on the edge in the way.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Well that's helpful.

Can you at least tell us what mission it was. And what it has to do with STS-106?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by i_want_the_truth

You know, ATS are filled with Experts on ALL areas discussed here..

They are Pilots on 30 years +++ they have FULL insitght in their airlines Papers and such, there are astronaughts here been on the moon and on the STS shuttles. So what does some common sense have to fight with against this wall of expertise !! ??

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was replying to the 'these babies were huges sir' by Ziggy, I just clicked Post reply instead of reply to ..

It was the moon landing where Houston tells him to ' walk the other way'.

My bad...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join