It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA STS-106 Event:Chicago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I havent seen this one one before, but quite funny listening to the Nasa man trying to come up with some thing smart to say !!!

'' This video shows how NASA will do all it can to hide the truth, even when it is clear they are full of it. This is a good video of one of NASAs wonderful ufo clips over Chicago and the Great Lakes
''

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks 4 this one, i enjoyed it.
Nasa think we are all idiots !

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah

Hehe, yea they do !

That footages show two objects moving in the same directions..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
We've discussed this on one of the STS-75 threads, I showed why the PAO spokesman grabbed the wrong information on sunrise, and I gave evidence that the sun had already risen when the two dots flickered by.

Hence they are normal phenomena that is indistinguishable from routine nearby sunlit shuttle-generated 'stuff', some occasionally caught up in thruster plumes and other effluent.

And yes, in fact, when it comes to guys who think dancing dots on shuttle camera videos are alien spaceships, the NASA folks DO think such people are idiots.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

That didnt make any sense, one can see there is no sunlight there.
you say you gave evidence that sun has risen, doesnt make it right .
I see no sun rissen, and this object isnt a small object close to the thruster, if you put your glasses on, you can see that too..

Alot of astronauts here at ATS it seems...
I see no sunligth any where in that clip.
The ground is completely dark, you see the city lights, cant I tell the difference between night and day now ?
'well, that is ice crystals bending the light, you see, I debunked it on another thread'..

How can he objects below the shuttle be in the sunrise if the shuttle that are higher up not be in the sun rise ?

why is the thing blinking in an fast strobe manner and move faster than the shuttle? you se that those are not ice particles.

you guys and ice particles, think you can debunk every thing in the world with just say , Nah that is ice, any idiot must see that...

Tha Nasa man is an idiot if he couldnt even get the right information on the sunrise !!? ..

Present some reason why those 'orbs' are flickering like that ? sun is flickering ? the shuttle are flickering ? What make these flicker ?

Ps. I havent seen your sts-75 thread ..

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hi ChemBreather and all.

NICE FIND ! As you said: If we use our brain, it is OBVIOUS that
what is between
1- the shuttle-NOT-yet-in-the-sun and
2- the DARK ground can NOT be
3- the st****d claims of . . .claimers. . .

Totaly impossible, for those 2 lower "vehicules" to be in the sun's light ! ! B-)
S & F
Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sure they can be in sunlight. How else would you know there's sunlight streaming past, in a vacuum? There's no visible structure of the shuttle, to reflect light into the camera.

Don't you ever see satellites sunlit high overhead when the sun has set, at your ground point, and hour earlier? It's night time on the ground -- but the sun is still shining in space. Think about the geometry.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Star and Flag Chembreather!

That is some intriguing UFO footage that you have found.

Keep in mind that sometimes pulsating objects might be mistaken for rotating ones and vice-versa.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I agree ofcourse, but look at the clearest object, it does not seem to rotate or spin, you can see the edges at the same place all the why thru the clip .

One can also see the screen getting brighter when you see the Sunrise text on the screen.

And only two ice crystals ? have the controller of the camera never seen ice crystals ? The commentator obviously get thrown of track by two ice particles litt up by the sun when in the dark..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Meny times, and they dont flicker,and I think sattelites goes much further out that this in the clip..

And two sattelites playing 'tag' in the same path and that close to each other ?

Sorry, dont think that could be the case...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Meny times, and they dont flicker,and I think sattelites goes much further out that this in the clip..

And two sattelites playing 'tag' in the same path and that close to each other ?

Sorry, dont think that could be the case...

Your problem is that what you "think" has no direct connection to the realities of space flight. So by imagining things you like to believe are 'true', any exciting conclusion can be manipulated. The remedy is more experience watching satellites -- if you haven't seen any flicker or flash, you haven't been looking much -- and reading all points of view on these interesting visual events.

By the way, it's spelled "satellite". That would be a first step towards having a partially expert opinion worth paying attention to.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

By the way, it's spelled "satellite". That would be a first step towards having a partially expert opinion worth paying attention to.

Silly Norwegians...

Thinking they can come on here with their loose grasp on the language and expect to hold converse with the likes of you. What impudence.

*But seriously Jimbo, look at people's locations every once in awhile - like when you are about to use a speeling error as part of your rebuttal.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Silly Norwegians...

It's 'satelitt' in Norwegian (and Swedish, my grandparents' tongue), I'll accept that too.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

We've discussed this on one of the STS-75 threads, I showed why the PAO spokesman grabbed the wrong information on sunrise, and I gave evidence that the sun had already risen when the two dots flickered by.

Hence they are normal phenomena that is indistinguishable from routine nearby sunlit shuttle-generated 'stuff', some occasionally caught up in thruster plumes and other effluent.

And yes, in fact, when it comes to guys who think dancing dots on shuttle camera videos are alien spaceships, the NASA folks DO think such people are idiots.

Jim...since you are the NASA expert....Can you tell me why these astronauts with PHd's and such, years of training,testing, and all that still can't get things right when explaining simple things as this, or when they see something on the moon. Are these guys that badly trained that they cannot tell the difference between ice crystals or when the sun rises?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
Jim...since you are the NASA expert....Can you tell me why these astronauts with PHd's and such, years of training,testing, and all that still can't get things right when explaining simple things as this, or when they see something on the moon. Are these guys that badly trained that they cannot tell the difference between ice crystals or when the sun rises?

They do explain them. It's just the guys out there doing books and movies making money off of your credulity don't tell you what the NASA guys and the astronauts tell anybody who asks them. They cover these explanations up, counting on their target audience to act like helpless drooling eager-believers who enjoy pretending they have some super-secret inside knowledge that makes them smarter than their families, their classmates, their spouses (if any)... Counting on them not being able, or even wanting, to look and think for themselves. Why do you keep proving these guys correct in their insulting appraisal of your mindpower?

[I'm not a coddler, so sorry if I hurt your feelings -- no, wait, I'm not sorry]

You've got to go find that stuff yourself. I'm not the gatekeeper of your attaining full awareness. Motivate yourself, do it yourself. Otherwise your mind is hopelessly trapped in make-believe.

I help out by posting stuff on my home page, and other people do too. Seek out these contrarian views.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

They do explain them. It's just the guys out there doing books and movies making money off.........

Do you mean like when Buzz A saw object outside window seen here...

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter

or this...

US ASTRONAUTS SEE UFOs

or this....

SOVIET ASTRONAUTS SEE STRANGE OBJECTS

or this....

Astronauts see ufo's

You say ....

I'm not the gatekeeper of your attaining full awareness.

And I understand that, but you act like you have No knowledge of how NASA does things, the Question put to you was why do Astronauts mis-explain things or incorrectly state objects so much when they are trained for years. As usual, you avoid the question with insults and vaugness.

Everybody knows you worked for NASA, and argued in oppisition against Sereda on March 12, 2001 for the STS 75 ....and LOST....Lost bad..

Source

James Oberg was losing the debate clearly. NASA was at a standstill. They had to come up with something to make their theory hold and prevent public embarrassment.

You act like you have no awareness of how NASA works.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d3d766966ce.jpg[/atsimg]

So how about you try and have a big boy conversation, and stick to facts and discussion of the thread, None of which I have seen you produce...

***[[SIGH]]***

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by i_want_the_truth

I guess you haven't heard what Aldrin was really saying, without the BS editing.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by i_want_the_truth

Thanks for that nugget of info....

Jim......

You're so pompus, that you have to insult peoples' spelling because you have nothing intelligant to say....

Same O with Jim O

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Or what about these Astronauts.....

Source

Apollo 16 Mission: April 16 - 27, 1972

Charles Duke, Thomas Mattingly and John Young land in the Descartes highlands:

Duke: These devices are unbelievable. I'm not taking a gnomon up there.

Young: O.K., but man, that's going to be a steep bridge to climb.

Duke: You got - YOWEE! Man - John, I tell you this is some sight here. Tony, the blocks in Buster are covered - the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. Besides the blocks seem to be in a preferred orientation, northeast to southwest. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides and on the other side you can only barely see the out-cropping at about 5 percent. Ninety percent of the bottom is covered with blocks that are 50 centimeters and larger.

Capcom: Good show. Sounds like a secondary ...

Duke: Right out here ... the blue one that I described from the lunar module window is colored because it is glass coated, but underneath the glass it is crystalline ... the same texture as the Genesis Rock ... Dead on my mark.

Young: Mark. It's open.

Duke: I can't believe it!

Young: And I put that beauty in dry!

Capcom: Dover. Dover. We'll start EVA-2 immediately.

Duke: You'd better send a couple more guys up here. They'll have to try (garble).

Capcom: Sounds familiar.

Duke: Boy, I tell you, these EMUs and PLSSs are really super- fantastic!
It is obvious that the astronauts are talking in code - meant to disguise what they are referring to. The big question is why the excited cries? Can this be *merely* due to the collecting of Moon rocks, as they would have us believe? Or did they find something much more substantial, which was not meant for public knowledge?

Apollo 16: Describing Domes

Duke: We felt it under our feet. It's a soft spot. Firmer. Where we stand, I tell you one thing. If this place had air, it'd sure be beautiful. It's beautiful with or without air. The scenery up on top of Stone Mountain, you'd have to be there to see this to believe it - those domes are incredible!

Mission Control: O.K., could you take a look at that smokey area there and see what you can see on the face?

Duke: Beyond the domes, the structure goes almost into the ravine that I described and one goes to the top. In the northeast wall of the ravine you can't see the delineation. To the northeast there are tunnels, to the north they are dipping east to about 30 degrees.

Apollo 17
Eugene Cernan, Ronald Evans, and Harrison Schmidt; Landed in the Taurus-Littrow Valley; Dec 7 - 19, 1972.

Check out the following weird conversation that took place:

Mission Control: Go ahead, Ron

Evans: O.K., Robert, I guess the big thing I want to report from the back side is that I took another look at the - the - cloverleaf in Aitken with the binocs. And that southern dome (garble) to the east.

Mission Control: We copy that, Ron. Is there any difference in the color of the dome and the Mare Aitken there?

Evans: Yes there is... That Condor, Condorsey, or Condorecet or whatever you want to call it there. Condorecet Hotel is the one that has got the diamond shaped fill down in the uh - floor.

Mission Control: Robert. Understand. Condorcet Hotel.

Evans: Condor. Condorset. Alpha. They've either caught a landslide on it or it's got a - and it doesn't look like (garble) in the other side of the wall in the northwest side.

Mission Control: O.K., we copy that Northwest wall of Condorcet A.

Evans: The area is oval or elliptical in shape. Of course, the ellipse is toward the top.

Another strange Apollo 16 "ground-to-air" conversation

Capcom: What about the albedo change in the subsurface soil? Of course you saw it first at Flagg and were probably more excited about it there. Was there any difference in it there - and Buster and Alsep and LM?

Duke: No. Around the Alsep it was just in spots. At Plum it seemed to be everywhere. My predominant impression was that the white albedo was (garble) than the fine cover on top.

Capcom: O.K. Just a question for you, John. When you got halfway, or even thought it was halfway, we understand you looped around south, is that right?

Young: That is affirm. We came upon - Barbara.

Wilson writes (p.140): "Joseph H. Goodavage, whom included this conversation in a Saga magazine article, comments: "Barbara? That really needs some explanation, so I made an appointment with NASA geologist Farouk El Baz at National Aeronautics and Space Museum. Here's how part of our conversation went:

Saga: What do you suppose Young meant when he said they came upon "Barbara"?

El Baz:I can't really say. Code perhaps ...

Saga: But Barbara is an odd name for something on the Moon, isn't it?

El Baz: Yes, an enigma. As I suggested, perhaps a code, but I don't really know."

Apollo 17 conversation:They find something startling, and are ordered to
immediately switch to code

DMP (lunar module pilot): What are you learning?
Capcom: Hot spots on the Moon, Jack?

DMP: Where are your big anomalies? Can you summarize them quickly?

Capcom: Jack, we'll get that for you on the next pass.

CMP (command module pilot): Hey, I can see a bright spot down there on the landing site where they might have blown off some of that halo stuff.

Capcom: Roger. Interesting. Very - go to KILO. KILO.

CMP: Hey, it's gray now and the number one extends.

Capcom: Roger. We got it. And we copy that it's all on the way down there. Go to KILO. KILO on that.

CMP: Mode is going to HM. Recorder is off. Lose a little communication there, huh? Okay, there's bravo. Bravo, select OMNI. Hey, you know you'll never believe it. I'm right over the edge of Orientale. I just looked down and saw the light flash again.

Capcom: Roger. Understand.

CMP: Right at the end of the rille.

Capcom: Any chances of - ?

CMP: That's on the east of Orientale.

Capcom: You don't suppose it could be Vostok? (a Russian probe).

Jim, you act like there is an explanation and an exscuse for everything--you sound like just like my wife

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Or these Astronauts.....
Source

Apollo 11:"I say that there were other spaceships!"

OK...but what about this PHAGE..

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"

Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ...

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!

Armstrong & Aldrin: Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!

Houston (Christopher Craft): What ... what ... what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?

Armstrong & Aldrin: They're here under the surface.

Houston: What's there? (muffled noise) Emission interrupted; interference control calling 'Apollo 11'.

Armstrong & Aldrin: We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments.

Houston: Repeat your last information!

Armstrong & Aldrin: I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up in the other side of the crater!

Houston: Repeat, repeat!

Armstrong & Aldrin: Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything - what then?

Houston: Have you picked up anything?

Armstrong & Aldrin: I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film

Houston: Control, control here. Are you on your way? What is the uproar with the UFOs over?

Armstrong & Aldrin: They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us.

Houston: The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up?

Armstrong & Aldrin: Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility - the fact is, we were warned off! There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Or this one...

During James Lovell's flight on Gemini 7

Lovell:BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH.Cad

Capcom:This is Houston. Say again 7.

Lovell: SAID WE HAVE A BOGEY AT
10 O'CLOCK HIGH.

Capcom: Gemini 7, is that the booster or is that an actual sighting?

Lovell:WE HAVE SEVERAL...ACTUAL SIGHTINGS.

Capcom: ...Estimated distance or size?

Lovell: WE ALSO HAVE THE BOOSTER IN SIGHT...

'The encounter was common knowledge at NASA,' chatelain said. 'All Apollo and Gemini Flights were followed by space vehicles of extraterrestrail origin - or UFOs, if you prefer to call them that. Every time it occured, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who the ordered absolute silence'. He added 'I think Walter Schirra, aboard Mercury 8, was the first astronaut to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of Ufos'. But it was James Lovell, on board the Apollo 8 Command Module, who came out from behind the Moon and said, for everybody to hear 'Please be informed that there is a Santa Claus!' Even though this happened on Christmas Day, 1968, many people sensed a hidden meaning in those words.'

Chatelain also published an article in 1995 that confirmed that not only did the Apollo Moon Mission encounter UFOs, but that they also found 'several mysterious geometric structures of unnatural origin on the Moon'.

Another former astronaut, Dr Brian O'Leary, who was speaking at a science conference in 1994 confirmed the cover-up. 'For nearly fifty years, the secrecy apparatus within the United States government has kept from the public UFO and alien information, we have contact with alien cultures'. He went on to say 'the suppression of UFO and other extraterrestrial intelligence information for at least forty-seven years, is probably being orchestrated by an elite band of men in the CIA,NSA,NSS,DIA and their like. This small group appears able to keep these already hard-to-believe secrets very well'.

Statements from various NASA sources, including Maurice Chatelain reveal that all astronauts are briefed and debriefed, before and after every mission, and are warned not to discuss their encounters in public. Rumours of astronauts being 'threatened, 'going mad', or even 'losing their lives' on their return to Earth, abound.
According to Sgt Major Robert Dean, who carried the highest security clearance there is while serving at SHAPE (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe)
in the 1960's, the US intelligence community is in possession of a top-secret dossier entitled The Assessment, detailing the history of extraterrestrial visitation, and an assessment of their purposes for visiting our planet. For the past twenty years Sgt Major Dean had fought to make this information public knowledge.

The list goes on and on.....we are suppossed to believe that these are highly trained men that are more than qualified to comlete and maintain the missions...with years of training ..yet when it comes to there observations, we discredit them...(well, not me but you)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join