It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hez video Fake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Duck

The hez video is a fake. The videos showing the plane impacts are fakes. This is not an easy truth for anyone to follow. I used to mock no planers too.... Then I finally was shown september clues and I compared what it showed to my own recordings of the days events and I saw what they pointed out in my own videos.

I know the truth now but it took me awhile to get there...But I never had a completely closed mind... I just had to take a look at the evidence and compare it to my copy and see for myself.... Then I too became a no planer.

Their are other things that back up the argument to like a lack of jet fuel contamination and the lack of first plane impact by all the building cameras but that is for a different thread.

The Hez video is a CGI animation.

That shot of video you have is just as it was shot minus that red line of reference. In that short video the plane is swallowed.

The building does not move as the plane rams it. No shattered glass out of the building no plane parts going everywhere the plane just melts into one with the building... then the explosion.

Examine that. Analyze that. The plane melts into the building.

No shattering glass no ripples as metals turns into plasticity it just melts into..

What about that is hard to accept yall? Don't take D.Ducks short video for gospel. Analyze other Copies of the Hez video for yourself. Slow it down like D.duck did. Go over it frame by frame. And then get back to us and explaine the logic of the plane melting into the building.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

titorite,

I could not agree with you more. Please don't take my word for it just slow it down and look for yourselves.

Hahaha, I just have to tell you the calculation on the jet fuel:

The amount of jet fuel that was left in the supposed Flight 175 equals 6 centiliter per square feet in the south tower,lol.

Best
D.Duck

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
You can tell the whole thing was shopped, I know because I've seen a lot of shops.
What the gif shows is mere mili-seconds plus you haven't allowed for the pan and zoom as the plane hits.
You can tell by the pixels, I know because I've seen a lot of pixels.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I must say that I am kind of surprised no one has tried to debunk the gif in my first post showing Hez video is FAKE, all I have got is some not so bright comments.

On the other hand I can understand it because you cant debunk it because Hez video is FAKE.

When you now know Hez video is FAKE you have to ask yourselves:

Why did media broadcast FAKE videos on 9/11?

Best
D.Duck

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.Duck
Hahaha, why dont you agents just try to explain what is happening in the gif.
I am waiting.

It's showing a plane hitting a building. Nothing more, nothing less, period.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Sorry - what exactly am I supposed to be seeing in this gif?

I am watching a gif which is an extract of a popular video clip of a plane hitting one of the Twin Towers.

However, in this animated gif I am watching, I am seeing the plane, which has been made the central focus and has the camera's lock, crash into the Tower. What that means is he plane appears to "not move" and instead the background appears to move.

So.. what is the fakery here? What is the hoax? Mate, there's nothing here but an animated gif of the plane hitting the tower. The only things moving here are the plane and the subsequent plane bits and of course, the debris.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Hahaha, why dont you agents just try to explain what is happening in the gif.
I am waiting.

It's showing a plane hitting a building. Nothing more, nothing less, period.

Haha BoneZ you are my favorite but I did not know you have problems with your 20/20 vision.

The "plane" was supposedly travel at 560 MPH but the gif from Hez video you can clearly see it doesn't move an inch, its the whole background that moves, just look at the red line, 560 MPH,lol,

Its a bad case of animation and everyone can do at home, just use google earth.

That signature of yours suits you just fine because you are clearly in denial but I have high hoops for you and you will get out of it.

D.Duck

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
The hez video is a fake. The videos showing the plane impacts are fakes. The Hez video is a CGI animation.

All of which are based on your opinions and theories and nothing based on fact. Once again, until you get the originals and have them professionally analyzed for fakery, then you have zero proof with only your opinions and theories, period.

Then I finally was shown september clues and I compared what it showed to my own recordings of the days events and I saw what they pointed out in my own videos.

Did you ever take time to look at the debunkings of September Clues? See, if you had learned how September Clues purposely modified and manipulated video, or purposely lied about what was going on with certain video clips, then you would know why September Clues is such disinfo.

Please take some time to view the following videos and paper that debunks September Clues:

"September Clues - Busted" which exposes the deception, insidious innuendo, misdirection and lies in the “September Clues” series of videos:
video.google.com...

Debunking "September Clues" - A Point-By-Point Analysis:
truthaction.org...

The Great Nose In -- Nose out Hoax:
www.youtube.com...

If anyone watches the above and still agrees and continues to peddle NPT as fact, especially based off of September Clues, then they will be classified as disinfo artists spewing disinfo.

like a lack of jet fuel contamination

Could it be because most of the jet fuel burned up in the initial fireballs?

the lack of first plane impact by all the building cameras

You have to show that there were building cameras recording the towers before deceptively and dishonestly saying that none caught the first impact.

There is a second video of the impact, albeit rare.

The building does not move as the plane rams it.

A false statement. Although there is only one video (to my knowledge) that shows the swaying of the south tower, it is a somewhat rare video.

In the following video from 2:13-2:17, and if you know what you're looking for, you will see the building sway from the impact of a 300,000 pound jetliner. Watch the curved lines on the WTC move after impact indicating the swaying of the south tower:

www.youtube.com...

Just the swaying of the tower alone proves something very large and heavy impacted the south tower. You know, like a 300,000 pound jetliner traveling fast?

No shattered glass out of the building

I recall seeing glass on the ground near the north tower in the Naudet footage if I remember correctly. There would have been some glass on the ground from the impact and ignition of jet fuel.

no plane parts going everywhere

That same segment in the video above also shows plane parts being ejected out of the other side and at least one person on the ground died from being hit by a plane part.

the plane just melts into one with the building

You and other no-planers have a problem comprehending how little resistance the connectors on the outer columns gave against a 300,000 pound object travelling at circa 500mph. Not to mention the relatively weak floor trusses that crumpled up like cardboard upon impact.

then the explosion.

Once the plane broke apart inside the building, the jet fuel was exposed and ignited.

And then get back to us and explaine the logic of the plane melting into the building.

It has nothing to do with logic. I has to do with understanding simple physics and understanding how the towers were constructed. No-planers don't comprehend or understand how there was little resistance from the outer columns and debunkers don't comprehend or understand how relatively little damage the planes actually did to the towers.

If everyone understood physics like they were supposed to and understood the construction of the WTC, it would cancel out NPT disinfo and debunker rhetoric all at once.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Its a bad case of animation and everyone can do at home, just use google earth.

Nah, it's a bad case of disinfo artists not understanding that the camera is focused on the plane and while the camera moves with the plane, the plane appears to be still while the background appears to move. That's something everyone can do at home with a simple video recorder.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The hez video is a fake. The videos showing the plane impacts are fakes. The Hez video is a CGI animation.

All of which are based on your opinions and theories and nothing based on fact.
Once again, until you get the originals and have them professionally analyzed for fakery, then you have zero proof with only your opinions and theories, period.

One need only use basic common sense to see the obvious fakery going on throughout all various footage presented and analyzed.

a "theory" or ones "opinion" has no bearing on determining whether this is real or not:

img401.imageshack.us...

There's overwhelming evidence of fakery throughout the entire 911 hoax, and anyone with basic common sense alone thats not in denial and has the ability to be totality objective and analyzes all the footage, can see the above image is a physical impossibility in the real world.

The best illogic rptrs can come up with is to claim it hasn't been "analyzed" by a "professional" and therefore cannot be valid evidence of fakery.

What a joke.

Then I finally was shown september clues and I compared what it showed to my own recordings of the days events and I saw what they pointed out in my own videos.

Did you ever take time to look at the debunkings of September Clues? See, if you had learned how September Clues purposely modified and manipulated video, or purposely lied about what was going on with certain video clips, then you would know why September Clues is such disinfo.

Whatever so-called "debunkings" you claim were done of Sept Clues, have all been refuted point by point, line by line and debunked
themselves for which I have yet to see any follow-up or counter-debunking.

But the funny thing is how incomplete and cherry picked your so-called debunkings of Sept Clues are. They address only bits and pieces of SC and fail miserably at what they do address which is most often out of context anyway.

I can point to countless examples of your tactics, evasions and failures.

So the real disinfo comes from these alleged "debunkings" and claims by you they've debunked anything since anyone doing a full investigation and objectively looks at ALL the facts, will find what you've said is pure nonsense and nothing more than rhetoric.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Orion7911]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911
One need only use basic common sense to see the obvious fakery going on throughout all various footage presented and analyzed.

You keep using that same line in almost all of your posts. I think it's time for some new material.

and anyone with basic common sense alone

Ah, the "common sense" line again, and in the same post!

The best illogic rptrs can come up with is to claim it hasn't been "analyzed" by a "professional" and therefore cannot be valid evidence of fakery.

Now you're starting to get it!
Just like Dr. Jones etal are testing the dust for explosives, the NPT'ers should be testing the video footage for fakery, not just saying there's fakery. Saying it means nothing. Get proof or get out.

Whatever so-called "debunkings" you claim were done of Sept Clues, have all been refuted point by point, line by line

You keep saying without actually posting the debunkings. Which makes one wonder, do they really exist or are you just too scared to post them because they might get debunked?

So the real disinfo comes from these alleged "debunkings"

The alleged debunkings of which you've apparently never watched because you don't want everything you believe in turned upside down. Or, you have watched them and you don't care that September Clues purposely falsified video, purposely deceived and flat-out lied in it's assertions. If you're okay with that, that's fine. But manipulating videos and presenting purposefully deceptive or false information and claiming them as real and fact is disinfo and those who peddle the disinfo are disinfo agents. Those who make up the disinfo are disinfo artists. Everyone has got to fit in somewhere I guess.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You keep using that same line in almost all of your posts. I think it's time for some new material.

other than the fact what I said is true, I was just gonna say that about you

and anyone with basic common sense alone
Ah, the "common sense" line again, and in the same post!

are you actually claiming you haven't REPEATED lines and rhetoric in the same post before bonez?

go ahead mr hypocrite, I dare you to say it isn't so

Now you're starting to get it!
Just like Dr. Jones etal are testing the dust for explosives, the NPT'ers should be testing the video footage for fakery, not just saying there's fakery. Saying it means nothing. Get proof or get out.

Haha! yeah riggggggght bonez, we all know you can use similar testing methods for explosives and video fakery.

u kill me bonez.

Whatever so-called "debunkings" you claim were done of Sept Clues, have all been refuted point by point, line by line

You keep saying without actually posting the debunkings. Which makes one wonder, do they really exist or are you just too scared to post them because they might get debunked?

oh really? So if I drudge up even one thread you participated in, or a post and response to you and your so-called debunkings that were never refuted, addressed or counter-refuted point by point and in full, you'll admit you're making $#!@ up as usual?

So the real disinfo comes from these alleged "debunkings"

The alleged debunkings of which you've apparently never watched because you don't want everything you believe in turned upside down. Or, you have watched them and you don't care that September Clues purposely falsified video, purposely deceived and flat-out lied in it's assertions.

Its not that i don't care, its that i submit what you claim isn't true.

But please feel free to enlighten me and prove where exactly Sept Clues "purposely falsified video, purposely deceived and flat-out lied"...

And lets just keep it simple to start out with by naming one or two examples point by point and we'll go from there.

Those who make up the disinfo are disinfo artists. Everyone has got to fit in somewhere I guess.

including those like you who make assertions you can't back up, twist words, give analysis and comments out of context and overall peddle the same type of disinfo you accuse others of doing.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Orion7911]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well guys,

As we all know BoneZ is very good at shifting the focus from whats important. So lets talk about the fake Hez video and I will post the gif one more time.

i581.photobucket.com...

Please have a look at the fake CGI plane that is standing still and look at the fake background that hits the CGI plane.

Do you guys understand that MSM showed us FAKE pictures on 9/11?

Best
D.Duck

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyflip

Hahaha, I am not interested in you or what you said you saw, you are not important.

If you say you were there and saw and heard planes you should write a book about it and try to make people bye your story, good luck with that.

Whats important is that MSM showed FAKE pictures on 9/11.

D.Duck

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Please have a look at the fake CGI plane that is standing still and look at the fake background that hits the CGI plane.

Do you honestly feel that what you typed above is true and accurate? You have no clue how ridiculously obsurd and foolish you look by typing something like that.

So when we watch car races on tv and the camera focuses on one car, we must be watching a CGI car sitting there on the screen while the background moves by really fast. When I'm at a sporting event and I video record something moving and then play it back, it must magically become CGI'd and sit there on my screen while the background moves by.

Either you have no clue of photography/videography and how they work, or you are purposely typing such outlandish things in an attempt to further make the truth movement look bad to those new people just learning about 9/11 truth.

By the way, keep an eye on the debate forum as I debate a no-planer and destroy NPT. After I'm done with him, if any of you, D.Duck, Oriion or any of your other cronies like KT or SimonShack/socialservice (if you aren't already them) think you have what it takes to debate me in a one-on-one debate in the debate forum, please bring it on.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

First of all I would advise you to stay on topic. Our debate is great and all and I too thought others should watch it so I sent them U2Us I did not post material on threads that was not related to the topic as that is an ATS no no. We do not post off topic remarks on ATS. I know I have made the mistake myself recently when telling you to save it for our debate. Let us both remember to keep our heads not not distract other peoples threads by advertising our debate.

Secondly, the evidence of TV fakery can be found and proven from the inconsistency of the videos by the Mainstream media. The videos in question are not doctored by the truthers. They are just the video inconsistencies of FOX, ABC, CBS, and NBC etc etc.

Their are flaws with the footage and once you know what too look for , where the big pink elephant is , so to speak, you can not help but to see it every time and wonder why you never saw it before.

The Hez video is fake. Buildings do not absorb planes.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The Hez video is fake. Buildings do not absorb planes.

And you're delusional due to your lack of comprehension of simple physics and understanding of how the towers were constructed.

The B-25 bomber that impacted the Empire State building in 1945 made it at least half the way into the building and that was at around 175mph. What do you think would have happend if the plane had been travelling at 500mph? The Empire State building would have ABSORBED the plane. Simple physics, get some...

Don't call something fake with no proof other than your lack of comprehension of the above.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ,

Stay on topic and look at the gif I have posted.

The "plane" don't move an inch but the background moves and swallow the "plane".

THAT IS FAKE FOOTAGE.

Now explain why MSM need to broadcast FAKE pictures on 9/11.

D.Duck

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The "plane" don't move an inch but the background moves and swallow the "plane".

No matter what the object is, whether it be a plane, a car, a person, etc., the object will appear to not move an inch and the background will appear to be what's moving if the camera is moving with the object. Come on, this is second grade stuff here.

The camera is focused on the plane and moving with the plane and that's why the plane appears to be still. Why you can't comprehend something so elementary as this is way beyond me.

Anytime you think you have enough evidence to prove tv fakery, contact Semperfortis in the debate forum and have a debate between you and me set up.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by _BoneZ_]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join