It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hez video Fake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Hahaha, that's the illusion you fall for when you look at it in full speed but if you take the last part when the"plane" enters the tower it stands still as I have shown in the gif.

One more time just make a gif when the "plane" enters the tower and slow it down and show me its the plane that moves.

Hahaha, I know you won't go there cos if you do you know what is going to happen,lol.

Quack
D.Duck

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Duck

I'll be honest:
Any schlub with a computer and video editing program can take a video, and edit it, steadying the shot, to get a clearer video of the aircraft. The person who steadied this video did just that. Your little gif is exactly that, only the shot has been edited, whittled down, made smaller, and grainier, centered and steadied for the aircraft. Focus on aircraft, of course the building will appear to be moving. However FROM THE ORIGINAL video its the aircraft that is moving.

Again, more disinfo created by those who say they are for "truth".

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hahaha, you are digging yourself a deeper hole.

Just take the original video from Hez and make a gif of the part when the "plane" enters the tower and slow it down and show me that the "plane" is moving.

You said anyone can do it so please do it.

D.Duck

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Duck

I dont have the program to do so. Sorry mate.

however I dont see whats the point since I gave YOU the original video. Plane moves. end of story.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

No, you are wrong.

Its an illusion and I have showed you that in the gif, now you have to come to terms with that you were fooled and you were shown FAKE videos on 9/11.

D.Duck

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Duck

Ah yes, a fuzzy 30 second clip, converted to .gif, taken from a real video, edited, and made small, is all of a sudden proof of fake footage.

Boy this desperation get funnier and funnier by the day.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by D.Duck

I dont have the program to do so. Sorry mate.

See, here is a big part of the problem right here. Like I have said before, it would make less sense to make a video with the background moving instead of the object with todays animating techniques. I also said that I do not doubt that planes hit the buildings. The problem is that people like you spend half of a page telling us how it is so easy to do that anyone can do it and yet, you can't. Why should anyone take your word about something 'anyone' can do, when you cannot do it. How do you know it would be so easy to do? Video stabilzing is one thing but keeping the plane from moving or blurring at all are another. If you are right and anyone that does not see that is a bit slow, then why is it you can not just prove what you claim anyone can do?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.Duck

Only on 9/11 steel buildings has the ability to hit non moving aluminium "planes" and swallow it completely,lol.

Please provide reliable sources to back up your above claim.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

You were shown the whole video. The plane is moving, period. Let it go. Where do you people come from?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by evil incarnate

You were shown the whole video. The plane is moving, period. Let it go. Where do you people come from?

You are purposely trying to pick the wrong fight. What is it you are trying to distract from. Please show me where I said no planes hit the buildings. Please show me where I ever even once subscribed to a no plane theory. No also show me where I said there is no real footage of it. My point is pretty simple - you and your little buddy are all over this thread talking about how sure you are this that and the other thing, only because it is so easy that anyone can do it, and yet...you cannot do it. You can not do anything more than say stupid things about digital cameras being immune to blur or claim that The footage could so easily be manipulated that anyone but you can do it. You can claim I subscribe to any crazy theory you like, until then I will continue to enjoy how incorrect and overly defensive you are over something that is so obviously 'wrong.'

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Now you know what it's like when we try and show ALL troofers just how wrong they are. They do not listen to reason. They believe what they want to, and NOTHING will dissuade them. It is a religion with you guys/gals.

But to answer your question, they come from the same place as all troofers. The world of denial. They just live in another country.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Why dont you just look at the gif and try to debunk it.

No one has done it and nobody can do it because Hez video is fake and you were shown FAKE videos on 9/11 and if you dont face that, you are the one who are in denile.

D.Duck

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.Duck
Why dont you just look at the gif and try to debunk it.

I already debunked it on the last page. You must've skipped over that page. That's why this thread was dead and gone already. You have nothing left.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join