It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Finally, I got it!

page: 9
15
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle
 


You don't want to do anything. It's your ego that screams at you to do something. If you judge nothing as broken, then nothing need fixing.

Do any of these bad things happen to you or people you personally know?

Let me guess... No
See it doesn't really happen, it's just part of the story.

Why worry about the future? It's just your ego making up stories.
But if you want to play this game, see problems and fix them, then enjoy it.




posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I didn`t feel neither great or like crap by the title "I finally got it".
It could mean many things.



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwedenMicke1976
I didn`t feel neither great or like crap by the title "I finally got it".
It could mean many things.


It could be anything.
But it is nothing, really.

I was just over dramatizing to get some readers!



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
mostly i cant help but feel tepid
intrepid was last lifetime, this one is for sitting
spitting citrus with a lemon lime wishlist
my peaceful ideals fell to idle when i realized that new wave was tidal
bile backlash sandstorm discord
affordable apathy masterpiece thesis
i fall apart so that i may piece together
sever it edgewise to hedge the monotony
my thoughts are like pigments i use to create my imaginations figments
color pastel to envelop self in spectrum
my flaws are many so i give thanks that i was born in the land of plenty
i censure my ventures for a reason i cant understand
the underhanded bandit woke with a knife to his throat
i like to keep a stoat tucked in my coat pocket
he represents myself in an animalistic moment
ive thrown away my stage presence for a prescient look into the rookery
any fool can see his hand when he stares directly at it
i paid my way on a static attrition mission
a blissful schism composition
.
dismantle psyche likely
spite me face cut nose grower pinnochio
puppet show protege stasis chamber
bad stranger standing with candy handouts
badlands applicant stands out shouting
bad spout climber
itsy bitsy arachnid frantic
pedantic magic school system
i would have none of it.
.
die
.
fly off the handle and vandalize the isis
my crisis is full blown ocean
this river cuts a liquid sliver into my liver
drown the scoundrels foundry in molten mayhem
ahabs white whale set sail in the tailwind
ive failed to mend my wounds
yet i still have time to send my blooms
every petal recites psalms silently
the results burn violently in the kiln
filmstrip villain made his millions killing culture
i stay at the garish hilton in paris
my decadent incentives turned me dependent
.
splendid
.
SIT
TI TI
IT IT
TI TI
IT IT
TIS



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
mostly i cant help but feel tepid
intrepid was last lifetime, this one is for sitting
spitting citrus with a lemon lime wishlist
my peaceful ideals fell to idle when i realized that new wave was tidal
bile backlash sandstorm discord
affordable apathy masterpiece thesis
i fall apart so that i may piece together
sever it edgewise to hedge the monotony
my thoughts are like pigments i use to create my imaginations figments
color pastel to envelop self in spectrum
my flaws are many so i give thanks that i was born in the land of plenty
i censure my ventures for a reason i cant understand
the underhanded bandit woke with a knife to his throat
i like to keep a stoat tucked in my coat pocket
he represents myself in an animalistic moment
ive thrown away my stage presence for a prescient look into the rookery
any fool can see his hand when he stares directly at it
i paid my way on a static attrition mission
a blissful schism composition
.
dismantle psyche likely
spite me face cut nose grower pinnochio
puppet show protege stasis chamber
bad stranger standing with candy handouts
badlands applicant stands out shouting
bad spout climber
itsy bitsy arachnid frantic
pedantic magic school system
i would have none of it.
.
die
.
fly off the handle and vandalize the isis
my crisis is full blown ocean
this river cuts a liquid sliver into my liver
drown the scoundrels foundry in molten mayhem
ahabs white whale set sail in the tailwind
ive failed to mend my wounds
yet i still have time to send my blooms
every petal recites psalms silently
the results burn violently in the kiln
filmstrip villain made his millions killing culture
i stay at the garish hilton in paris
my decadent incentives turned me dependent
.
splendid
.
SIT
TI TI
IT IT
TI TI
IT IT
TIS


That was superb!
Really, what a wonderful poem!
Star for you, my friend.



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I know my self and know some sort of where you are going, with this post.
But, what is cusing this "ìt" or to come forward now?



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by McKaiF1
 


2012!

Consciousness is inter-dimensional. It can "pick" points in time, come "down" and imprint them with greater overall awareness. Or it can die back down. It's much like a fire, except intelligent (the very source of intelligence!).

[edit on 12-7-2009 by bsbray11]



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by McKaiF1
I know my self and know some sort of where you are going, with this post.
But, what is cusing this "ìt" or to come forward now?


"It" causes itself.
There is nothing else.



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by McKaiF1
 


2012!

Consciousness is inter-dimensional. It can "pick" points in time, come "down" and imprint them with greater overall awareness. Or it can die back down. It's much like a fire, except intelligent (the very source of intelligence!).

[edit on 12-7-2009 by bsbray11]


2012 is an interesting date indeed.
But every interesting thing needs a problem to be interesting.
(This is Alex perspective)
Problem here means just a challenge.
The problem about 2012 is the high expectation.
Do not expect anything! Stop dreaming and live it right now!
2012 is just a symbolic date.
The real date does not exist, it is here already, has always been and will always be.

It is not 2012 that causes "it" to come forward.
It is "it" that causes 2012 to come forward.


edit: I hope that makes sense. I come from the future, from 2012. And I am excited for you guys!


edit2: You are so cruel, Alex. You just told them not to expect anything and right afterward you hyped it up as to increase the expectations. Well, we need a challenge, don't we?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Geladinhu]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Geladinhu]



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This whole thread is a Seinfeld thread. Its a thread all about nothing. And, like the show, actually successful. Good job on nothing.



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
#1 Don't worry / Unfortunately -- it always wears off.
#2 Joe Versus the Volcano
#3 -> #1



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
This whole thread is a Seinfeld thread. Its a thread all about nothing. And, like the show, actually successful. Good job on nothing.


Thanks!
I am the best at nothing!
Couldn't do it if it wasn't for you guys that have nothing to offer!



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I absolutely, 100%, do not get it.

Sorry.

What have you got?


You mean besides schizohphrenia?

I'm so tired of these egotistical ramblings from people, in all seriousness, are probably mentally ill! I mean who is starring this thread?

These people need help. Incoherent, disconnected streams of thought are the hallmarks of schizohphrenia. These threads should not be encouraged. These people need help, quite frankly.



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall

Originally posted by uplander
I absolutely, 100%, do not get it.

Sorry.

What have you got?


You mean besides schizohphrenia?

I'm so tired of these egotistical ramblings from people, in all seriousness, are probably mentally ill! I mean who is starring this thread?

These people need help. Incoherent, disconnected streams of thought are the hallmarks of schizohphrenia. These threads should not be encouraged. These people need help, quite frankly.






Schizophrenia = Fear of your own mind.
I'm guessing you are the schizo here!
Actually, I just realized that I am also a schizo.
The world is full of schizophrenics!
Let's all help each other out, schizophrenia is a dangerous problem!
I'm mentally ill, no doubt I am!
But I rather have a smile on my face then "treat myself".




posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu
 


In my opinion if you truly "got it" everything would be like the fingers on your hand... why should one finger be humble or egoic about its job, they are all part of the same hand.

If you are struggling with being humble about what you understood or accomplished then what you accomplished is one wonderful step along the path.



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Finally got .... the Mojo?




posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
All I know is that whatever anyone achieves, if they think they are done, they are as good as dead.

I have seen amazing videos of Eastern monks, do incredible things, that must have come from the most intense periods of years in mountains, in deep meditation. There is an enormous amount of potential left for everyone, always, and when approached so as to become one, I would have no desire to even use the internet anymore.



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Did you read Conversations with God?



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Have you been studying Alistair Crowley or something? That's where it sounds like you are going with this. Go join the O.T.O., if you don't already have "it", I'm sure you'll catch it from somebody.



posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
All I know is that whatever anyone achieves, if they think they are done, they are as good as dead.

I have seen amazing videos of Eastern monks, do incredible things, that must have come from the most intense periods of years in mountains, in deep meditation. There is an enormous amount of potential left for everyone, always, and when approached so as to become one, I would have no desire to even use the internet anymore.


Indeed, my friend.
You are wise.
But I am not one.
I am not the creator, I am only the reveler.
I am Alex, I am duality.
And I have endless desires.



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join