It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, I got it!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

It was me, I couldn't help myself as the plumber, so I set to work as soon as I saw it coming, and went to the wall, had a dark night of the soul all that good stuff, to clear the pipe for you jokers.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think your job is to help kill seriousness as a mental illness, driving people insane to be sane (in sane), while helping out in the kitchen popping the popcorn for the big show on the big screen, coming soon to planet earth. That's what I see.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

It was me, I couldn't help myself as the plumber, so I set to work as soon as I saw it coming, and went to the wall, had a dark night of the soul all that good stuff, to clear the pipe for you jokers.

I joke when everyone is serious.
I'm serious when everyone is joking.
Whenever everybody knows, I know nothing.
Whenever nobody knows, I know everything.
I'm not the Joker, I'm the Trickster.
But you my friend, you are the Hero.
And I am very grateful for your existence, thank you for setting the way before I came along, or else I would have the double of work! And I hate working!

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Thanks I started singing the lyrics in my head when I read that poem you posted. Do you know when it was written? Like what year? I thought it was very interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The one who came before me did all the work, and I just copied what I saw him do, so all the gratitude goes to the one who performed the Great Work, the Magnum Opus, and we, we come into an inheritance which we did not work for, and though to us it appears that "it" is a "free lunch", there was a price to be paid, in order so that we, as children of light and love, could play and laugh again under the big dome, the free dome.

So in my view, the twin pillars, are not Christ and anti-Christ, but Buddha and Christ, the former who figured out how to escape from all suffering, and the latter who's job was to embrace it in totality, for the sake of a complete joy and everlasting freedom.

What I like about talking to you, if what I suspect is true - is that you are one of the very few people for whom what I just said, does not cause you to recoil as from a contemptuous bias towards anything "religious". The you to whom I am speaking ought to understand it, perfectly.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

No, I don't. Long time ago.

If interested, I highly recommend the book

The Way of Zen
by Alan Watts
www.amazon.ca...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The one who came before me did all the work, and I just copied what I saw him do, so all the gratitude goes to the one who performed the Great Work, the Magnum Opus, and we, we come into an inheritance which we did not work for, and though to us it appears that "it" is a "free lunch", there was a price to be paid, in order so that we, as children of light and love, could play and laugh again under the big dome, the free dome.

So in my view, the twin pillars, are not Christ and anti-Christ, but Buddha and Christ, the former who figured out how to escape from all suffering, and the latter who's job was to embrace it in totality, for the sake of a complete joy and everlasting freedom.

What I like about talking to you, if what I suspect is true - is that you are one of the very few people for whom what I just said, does not cause you to recoil as from a contemptuous bias towards anything "religious". The you to whom I am speaking ought to understand it, perfectly.

I think I understand what you are trying to say.
But I'm not quite sure, because as I said before, you know way too much.
Your knowing (which is a knowing I opt not to have at this moment) keeps me from being.
I cannot understand the twin pillars because I am the twin pillars, together in one, in an ever-shifting perception, one second I am the one who knows not to suffer, the next second I am the one who embraces all the suffering.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Absolute mercy and compassion as absolute justice, so that everyone can be left absolutely satisfied.

Or, put another way, in answer to the question why? not just "why not" but - "because I love you."

It's a family affair.

Yes, I know a lot and have learned a lot during the search, and at the end of the search, once the framework has served its purpose, it can dissolve in the light of awareness.

What you are, is "the harvest" at the end of time (as we know it).

And countless Heros worked the fields for countless generations, to bring you to fruition. You ought to at least be aware of that, not that it requires anything from you, but it's nice to know where to direct one's gratitude.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
I cannot understand the twin pillars because I am the twin pillars, together in one, in an ever-shifting perception, one second I am the one who knows not to suffer, the next second I am the one who embraces all the suffering.

Precisely, you are the fully integrated free-functioning human being, who chooses to be human (ordinary), but at the same time, who integrates from the apex of the triangle, BOTH Buddha AND Christ.

That's a marvelous thing!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
My gratitude is directed to the totality, to the union, to the connection, to the source. To the One, that I am and am not. My gratitude is towards all. Whatever you would like to call that.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Sure. And what's nice, what's really nice about it, is in the "space" of your way of being, the innocent and the vulnerable have nothing to fear, and there's the miracle of it, and the resolution to the problems of this world.

If I asked to speak to the voice of your "Big Heart", or the yin female nurturing aspect of "the totality", what would it what would you have to say about our world (please write something more substantial here than a few lines and an emoticon if you could, thanks).

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think most people are having more and more mini revelations. It doesn't mean one day there's going to be a mass awakening IMO in the course of one day. I also think compared to any other time in history - we're having the most synchronicity and mini revelations. When you look back in history at our time, and the change we underwent in our lifetimes, it'll look like just a blip in humanities grand scheme.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
5. Those without It, must/will attack those that have It.

Does this mean I have it? I don't feel to have anything. I do not feel like attacking anyone with it. I just don't feel like telling anyone what anything is. I thought noone really doesn't have it, so there must be nothing to have or not have. Err...hmmm. I'll just do the Kramer thing.

*cue slap bassline*

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sh1fty

That an average American regular guy can have this this kind of awakening this satori or Bodhi or whatever you wan to call it, makes imho, a very VERY profound and powerful statement about the shift that is occuring I absolutely agree with you.

He didn't even have to spend 20 years meditating, was not trained by any master, and doesn't even know much about Zen Buddhism, and he got it, and still has it.

Such a thing gives me great hope, about the utter certainty, that all beings will achieve enlightenment, whether it take one more generation or ten, it matter not, what matters only is that it's coming along, maybe even fast approaching like some sort of spiritual tsunami.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sh1fty

I totally agree. When I started undergoing these revelations and transformations myself, I also started realizing how many people already knew these things, how our ancient ancestors have passed it down to us, but it has waned all these years until now, the age of information.

And I think it is very logical for such awakenings to occur BECAUSE of all the available information today, not available in the past.

Add on top of that, growing distrust in our government and all traditional forms of authority.

And to that, increasingly distrusting people turn to information hosts like these forums, and are turned on to even more information.

Not since the 1960's has spirituality been so alive, and we still have all the same illegal substances around, plus more.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
And the best substance of all, something we THOUGHT we didn't have access to, is not only legal, but entirely free of charge!

I think I'm beginning to get this too!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

That an average American regular guy can have this this kind of awakening this satori or Bodhi or whatever you wan to call it, makes imho, a very VERY profound and powerful statement about the shift that is occuring...

I have been under the impression that that's precisely where it's supposed to happen en masse, just in your averge Citizen X out in the wild. The so-called enlightened secret societies are being outmoded by the average Joe.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Those who are awakened must know that this is only the beginning...and there is always much more to learn.
Don't let yourself fall into the trap of thinking you know...because none of us REALLY know, or can comprehend all of what is happening in it's entirety.

Always more wisdom to gain, and always more people to help along the way... the more, the merrier!

This isn't directed towards anyone in particular... just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I agree with both of you. As I continue to get enlightened in some areas of my life, I still have revelations where I have been doing something so blatantly unconscious. Every time I confront my subconscious and take a long and often hard battle with my own ego another part of me strips away.

Whether we like to think it or not our subconscious runs a huge, and terrible part of our lives sometimes when we forget that it is a part of us. Lately I have come to the a few solid conclusions:

1. Shoving things like drama and leftover emotions into your deep unconscious that you don't like is bad. It is bad because you will be influenced by these, knowingly or unknowingly.

2. It is never them who need to change, ever. It is always and only ever you who need to do the changing.

3. Don't go preach about how others need to lose their ego to them. You can only show them the door, they have to step through.

4. Before you give anyone any advice, ask yourself "But do I know myself?"

5. Any time you're mad at anyone for anything it's just your own inner frustration. Once you really make the connection, things will change.

That's about it so far. I realize these are kind of catch-22 in the way that I'm essentially "preaching" my ideas right now. I guess on one hand I realize I still have many, many faults even though I consider myself on the way to spiritual freedom.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I give thanks for this Internet, without which all the ancient wisdom would not be circling around like it is now.

Sure puts CNN to shame..

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join