It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
Yes and obviously its going to be run by the same maniacs that orchestrated WW1, WW2,vietnam, Iraq war, afganistan etc. and this is why I will never agree to their evil plans!

Keep in mind though that those maniacs are being more and more exposed all the time. They made many enemies all around the world when they pulled off the stupidest, sloppiest false-flag attack of all time (9/11) - and karma's a biotch!

True!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I did contribute to this earlier and expressed my scepticism.

I will add something else now - for those of you in fear of the "one world currency"

A few years ago a group of people decided that Europe would have one currency - it was called the Euro

Today it is use in many of the European nations - mostly those who are members of the EC or European Community

There is one major absent member - and one of the main signees of the treaty (that founded the EEC)

Thats the UK - yep here in the United Kingdom

We signed and yet we still have yet to adopt the Euro - so sorry I think any NWO plan is slightly flawed at the start

If we as a small Island nation can - to borrow D'Gaule for a moment say "non!" to a trans European currency - then I think any plan to impose a currency across the globe is at best overly ambitious - at worst just plain stupid.

I should also remind you the readers that the person holding the coin is Russian - a non signatory nation to the treaty of Rome and one that has its own currency - the Rouble.

As for the papal argument - the Holy See itself is excluded from the treaty of Rome as it is a city state and not a Sovereign Nation so its statements are little more than that - statements.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The sixth continent is Antarctica.

Americas are considered one continent.

The world's currency is only going to be a sum of main worlds currencies, an abstract currency. Otherwise, they will have to first implant a chip into each and every one of us before they can give this crap to us in proportion we "deserve" (which they will decide). Forget about "earning" your money (this was never true anyway).

This is just a masquerade until they put as all in One Computer and are able to track all our expenditures and control them. All other things they have "on us" will be matched to our "accountability".

There is a lot more weight to their plans than this circus of G8, where Medvedev pulls out a coin to throw it on us while HBO sizes up a young conference attendee

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Well said!

Im from the UK, It would not surprise me to see us go with the EURO in the next few years though. I think we just wanted to test the water but not commit yet.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

Why did they have to ape that coin after the 5 pointed star of Baphomet, though, is what I'm wondering about.

Good question! I'm not sure if a coincidence exists between the idea of there being only five continents and the 5-pointed star of Baphomet (a quick search of the web didn't show anything specific). I seem to recall they all tied together.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

Constitutionally (if we have such a thing!) we have to have met 3 tests - as decreed by the "Economic Genius" Gordon Brown (not my words - Tony Blairs) - it seems the Euro Debate is on hold for now - given the evidence of our "Genuises" understanding of Macro Economics!

but i digress - the point I wish to make is that the "NWO plot" to impose a world currency is just so much hot air given the inability to even agree a single currency across even the EU!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Isn't a One World Currency predicting yesterday's news?

The U.S.D. is already the world's currency. China, Russia, Germany and the rest would have to have their printing presses going non-stop, 24-7-365 for a DECADE or so before they match the physical currency that the USD already has in place.

I have no idea whether this would be good if it came about, it's not really the point.

Just like T. Boone Pickens thought it was a great idea to have a WindMill farm in the Texas panhandle, the logistics of such an endeavor were always impossible for his vision and sure enough, he's had to pull the plug on the idea AFTER he ordered some 600-odd turbines to be installed.

I'd like to see someone take down the Bush-Clinton-CIA 'box-gang' as much as anyone, but I wonder if these countries aren't just blustering a bit here while also showing their disdain for American corruption by claiming they want a new world currency.

They can claim it all they want. But the logistics are what they are for this and they must know full well it's a decade to 15 years away to reach equilibruim with physical U.S. Cash.

It's either shenanigans or they're just as deluded as our guys, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
These is however the argument that we could use the Euro as the new currency - and thereby eliminate reliance upon the Dollar (thereby ignoring US influence on world economic affairs) - given the world recent Economic crises - perhaps thats not such a bad idea after all?

And probably a New World Order I would subscribe to....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Omega Concern
Isn't a One World Currency predicting yesterday's news?

The U.S.D. is already the world's currency. China, Russia, Germany and the rest would have to have their printing presses going non-stop, 24-7-365 for a DECADE or so before they match the physical currency that the USD already has in place.

Good point. This was posted on page 1 by the OP:

"French President Nicolas Sarkozy at the summit joined the band in favour of dumping the dollar as the international currency of reference, insisting that "we cannot stick with just one single currency."

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I actually (surprisingly) support, 100% a World Currency .. backed by Gold.

If it's a Fiat, that means corruption, control and manipulation .. but Gold will be constant.

The reason why I support such a thing is that currencies are traded anyways, it seems logical to have one World operating on the same currency, backed by Gold of course, which is accepted everywhere.

It also levels the playing field for ALL countries.. those poorer countries will not have to compete with super-strength currencies that keep them in poverty, nor will Nations like America and the EU fall victim to currency manipulation through countries like China, which artificially keeps theirs way below what it should be.

I'm still very surprised the Russian PM just whips out a coin .. I'm sure he wasn't the most popular person in the room.. some countries could be wiped out if we switched to a World Reserve Currency, like Japan and China for instance, largest single holders of US Debt.

Interesting Times, that's all i can say.

I should add that technically .. a World Reserve Currency is Unconstitutional in the US ... but then again, so is the Federal Reserve, so ..

[edit on 7/10/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

With respect

We used to do this it was called the "Gold Standard"

I believe it passed into disuse about the time America blackmailed Europe over the Suez Crises

Unless my history degree is confusing me

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Silk]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yep, that's one more thing we can add to the list.

World Currency, check.

Whats next, one world terrorist laws? Watch it come.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So what... a coin with "unity in diversity" means that these people support eugenics?

All of the anti-globalization conspiracy movies that I've seen shows a few leaders saying the words "New World Order," Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and 9/11. It's incoherent.

Most people in this world who wants unity and peace. Americans don't for some reason...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The only way I would agree to this currency is if it had Chuck Norris's face on it. And a picture of him doing a roundhouse kick to Kim Jung Il's face on the back

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time thinking about the US dollars being only good for wallpaper anyway. It's hard to choose furniture and window coverings with that junk on the wall.

I've decided to replace my monopoly game money with the stuff.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
Something else i noticed... There are only 5 1's but.. there are 6 continents currently with humans living on them...

1.N. America
2.S. America
3.Europe
4.Asia
5.Africa
6.Australia

Which one of these are they not counting?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by scghst1]

Are you kidding, right?

2nd line

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Strange, I am surprised that there isn't a more obvious NWO iconography on the face of the coin. Usually these people beat you over the head with the All Seeing Eye shooting a laser beam on the Earth (wasn't that a Rumsfeld decision that didn't happen?)

Perhaps the overwhelming focus in conspiracy circles and in the media has finally led to a disuse of the icon, or it will simply be included in the higher denominations if implemented (most likely).

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Something else i noticed... There are only 5 1's but.. there are 6 continents currently with humans living on them...

1.N. America
2.S. America
3.Europe
4.Asia
5.Africa
6.Australia

Maybe the "Americas" will become 1... as in Canada all the way down to central America?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube

1.N. America
2.S. America
3.Europe
4.Asia
5.Africa
6.Australia

Are you kidding, right?
2nd line

Probably Africa, which when they are done will be turned into a WalMart Parking structure. Look how we ended poverty and suffering in Africa! Oh, and that will be 58.00$ in our new world currency to park per hour.

Have a nice day and don't forget to pick up an authentic mass produced African tribal mask made in China at one of 5000 conveniently located gift emporiums!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
reply to post by MOFreemason

Strange, I am surprised that there isn't a more obvious NWO iconography on the face of the coin. Usually these people beat you over the head with the All Seeing Eye shooting a laser beam on the Earth (wasn't that a Rumsfeld decision that didn't happen?)

Perhaps the overwhelming focus in conspiracy circles and in the media has finally led to a disuse of the icon, or it will simply be included in the higher denominations if implemented (most likely).

You are correct, that does seem to be the norm.

The designs were voted on by school children in Italy, so maybe they weren't as "in-the-know" with NWO like our ATS community!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join