It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Folks this Breaking and Alternative News Board seems to look exaclty like the New World Order boad every day....

Same topics

Same thories

Same news

I was always on the New World Order Board and just in the last 3 months I started peeping over here....

People may as well admit that we are marching fast into a New World Order

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Sounds like a plug for that board then ?

Anything to offer this one other than that fact it has the same news ?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well, if you don't like it there is always a magical place called OUTSIDE!!
Your post is inappropriate and really off topic. Don't you have anything better to do than complain?

I seriously doubt it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CAP811

The 5 Continents?

If you know about the New World Order and the submerging of Continents into SuperStates, you have:

1. American Union ( North America/South America)
2. European Union ( already done)
3. African Union ( already done)
4. Asian-Pacific Union ( Asia/Austrailia)
5. Artic Union

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

WTF?

I wasn't complaining....I'm HAPPY about it and love it!!

Just showing how the two boards are merging

What is your beef with me?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

I am HAPPY about it and find it exciting!!!

Dang!!!

What's the beef about?

Again, just showing the excitement about how our New World Order 'conspiracy theories' are coming to past over here in the Breaking News and it's beautiful for us that are trying to convince people that the New World Order is no longer just conspiracy

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I can see this Asian Pacific union happening. Over the past few years here in Australia there has been a great emphasis politically on the relations between Australia and the Asian nations. And the importance that Australia will play for the region.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM

Originally posted by blackcube

Originally posted by scghst1
Something else i noticed... There are only 5 1's but.. there are 6 continents currently with humans living on them...
1.N. America
2.S. America
3.Europe
4.Asia
5.Africa
6.Australia
Which one of these are they not counting?

Probably Africa, which when they are done will be turned into a WalMart Parking structure. Look how we ended poverty and suffering in Africa! Oh, and that will be 58.00$ in our new world currency to park per hour.

Have a nice day and don't forget to pick up an authentic mass produced African tribal mask made in China at one of 5000 conveniently located gift emporiums!

Why are people counting Europe and Asia as separate continents... its a contiguous single landmass therefore a single continent.

1.Eurasia (China, India and Europe, Russia)
2.Australia
3.North America (USA and Canada)
4.South America
5.Africa

Antartica is uninhabitable hence its non inclusion. Thats what I see when I hear the term 5 continents. Since that is the only 5 inhabited continents on the entire planet.

Edit:- meh quote issues.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That is not how it came off at all, but your second post looks to be right on the money. As well as your edit really clears that up, sorry for the confusion. Lots of people come on to air their dirty laundry and bad attitudes.

Consolidation is the name of the game, and that is something I wasn't quite considering. Much like a Risk board, the game of global domination. Hmm.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Thanks....

all I'm saying is that New World Order 'conspiracists' are seeing our theories in the news...

But thanks....

And Bush signed along with Prime Minister of Cananda and President of Mexico ( back in 2005) the North American Union Treaty-which is NAFTA. That's why our boarders are 'wide open'

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Cool....I just wanted to express the Union between the two boards and it is so revealing about the New World Order.

The more that New World Order 'conpsiracies' topics are shown on this board, the more we know that it's not just conspiracy.

Thanks friend

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well, if I didn't know better all these world leaders are poured from the same Ivy league elitist mold, and probably share personal connections going back decades.

Like that picture of Obama smiling and chumming it up with the other G20 leaders, they are all working to the same ends. When the cookie crumbles, there will be nothing left.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh and Butter, your signature is the concept presented in Aristotle's (it could be Plato, memory is a bit fuzzy) Allegory of the Cave. You should check it out.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You are absolutely right!!

They are Globalists, elite ruling banking families (Rockefeller, Rothschild, Warbug, Morgan, Chase, Bush, etc..) that have had a NWO agenda for quite some time. They want total control globally. So first they must design 5 SuperStates to break down soverenty and currencies. Then with all of them at the heads of each SuperState, they can the merge and dominate globally.

No where to run, nowhere to hide.

Constant surveillance coupled with RFID implant chips

and reduce global populatin by 80% ( through war, disease, famine, and Family Planning)

and there you have a New World Order

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Appologies,

I felt bombarded until I re-read your post.

But YES INDEED a plug for that board ( smile)

and you will see how the two coincide

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Appologies,

I felt bombarded until I re-read your post.

But YES INDEED a plug for that board ( smile)

and you will see how the two coincide

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I made a little slide show for you guys arrgh too big... if you want to see 'em just save 'em

[edit on 10-7-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Are you for real!!! Thanks!! I will definately check that out!!!

I actually came up with it off the top of my head for whenever I try to explain to folks what it feels like when you 'wake up' ( gain true knowledge about world events, those in control, and all that we've been lied to about)

Neat!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Are you for real!!! Thanks!! I will definately check that out!!!

I actually came up with it off the top of my head for whenever I try to explain to folks what it feels like when you 'wake up' ( gain true knowledge about world events, those in control, and all that we've been lied to about)

Neat!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Also the 1's are also the head to that devil of a bird.....did you notice the wings are highlighted...that my friends is a Phoenix...symbolizing a rebirth

[edit on 10-7-2009 by M_Aurelius]

[edit on 10-7-2009 by M_Aurelius]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join