It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Oh God, here we go again

No, there are no Communitst countries using the literal meaning of the word. Just like the US is not a Democracy.

I do think the use of the word is fine since they call their political Party the "Communist Party". Arguing semantics is silly when everyone knows what is meant.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that we should look forward even more control by the elite of the world?

I fail to see how giving up all of our rights, property and children to a bunch of Lucifer worshipping, child molesting, murdering, thieving, eugenicist sadists will propel us into anything other than certain doom.

I think recent world events do show that the idea of good world leaders that care about the people they are supposed to be serving is a
complete and utter farce.

How the hell will we do anything when we have the worst, most evil people possible leading us?

Almost none of the major disasters in banking, government and military affairs has been an accident, all have been carefully planned and executed, so why should I unite with these scumbags?

Why should I entrust my Childrens world to people that want them DEAD?

[edit on 7/10/2009 by samhouston1886]

link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
LL

Upside down 7's?
"Loving Lucifer"
"Loser Lira"
"Lude Laviathan"

"LoL"!

Nah, my vote is on: "Lizard Loyalists"

Sorry, tried to resist... couldn't to it.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Manawydan]

link   

Great post SaturnFX!

I feel the same way, a world government and world currency are not necessarily a bad thing at all. It just depends on who's running it and if it's fair and transparent. If it's controlled by good people, it's a good thing. If it's controlled by scumbag genocidal banking dynasties and organized crime gangs, then it's bad

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys
I agree, A one world government doesn't raise my hackles but the people who are behind this are some of the worst that humanity has to produce.

One world government- why not? But the people/ families behind this and who will profit tremendously from this are bad, BAD!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Could The LL on the left bottom infact be secret I"LL"uminati symbol? just a thought... hit me back on this

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Individuality...bah
This was a concern also during the revolutionary war...that if all states united, the identity of the states would be lost.

This of course is now seen as untrue...each state has its own uniqueness to it, but in addition they have a common thread of being part in something greater than just themselves.
Much like a town near another town...they share the same state, but each town has a different feel and flavor to em
Savanna Georgia verses New York City verses Hawaii...3 different places, 3 completely different feels and flavors, yet all part of a united state.

The loss of state sovereignty was more an issue than state identity. While slavery was the rallying cry, the civil war was primarily about states rights. Even today, we can see where the fed rides roughshod over the states.

I can agree with the posters who believe a single gov/currency has many advantages (e.g., lack of war, reduction in poverty, increase in technical advances). The problem is it makes it much easier to take away our individual rights - all in the name of the unified diversity promised.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well...freedom was good while it lasted.

I say that because...where's the outrage?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The LL on the world currency could be I"LL"uminati for all we know

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hopefully this helps give some insight on the "LL" engraving on the coin.

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Oops, i see now the LL, what i still don't know is what they represent.

Also the way the LL are one on top the other is interesting.

Anyone knows what they represent?

I'm not sure what it signifies or represents, at this time. We were able to use that "LL" engraving in the test NWO coin and match it with the Royal Beglian Mint in Brussels. The RBM uses that "LL" as their engraving on all coins minted.

Ah, thank you Wikipedia!

Luc Luycx (born April 11, 1958 in Aalst, Belgium) is the designer of the common side of the euro coins.

Luycx is a computer engineer living in Dendermonde, Belgium and has worked for the Royal Belgian Mint for 15 years[2]. He designed the euro coins in 1996.

His signature on all euro coins is visible as two L letters connected together (LL). On the 2-euro coin, this is visible under the O of the word EURO on the common side.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Great post SaturnFX!

I feel the same way, a world government and world currency are not necessarily a bad thing at all. It just depends on who's running it and if it's fair and transparent. If it's controlled by good people, it's a good thing. If it's controlled by scumbag genocidal banking dynasties and organized crime gangs, then it's bad

Yes and obviously its going to be run by the same maniacs that orchestrated WW1, WW2,vietnam, Iraq war, afganistan etc. and this is why I will never agree to their evil plans!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Having a single worldwide currency is not in itself such a bad concept - in theory. For example, the US dollar is certainly more convenient than having the individual states issue their own currency, and having to convert between them every time you traveled a few states away, right? However, the problem lies in the administration of the currency. The administrators of the currency. If we all trusted the world government(s) to play nice and fair, and not be greedy elitist power hungry dictator wannabes and keep the interests of the people foremost in the execution of their authority, then in theory it would work well.

However....

Does that answer your question?

Sorry, I'm new. I need to learn how to show quotes from other posts.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The New World Order is going to happen, it's already happening. There will be a unified currency, unified government, unified everything. You cant stop it. It is happening. But it's not important that it's happening. Don't worry about it. It can only harm you if you choose for it to harm you
What's important is how we experience it. Don't resist it. What you resist persists.
Remember, you choose for all of this to happen, in one way or another. It wasnt them or they or whoever. It was you. You alone.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CM76Dub
Could be, symbolism is a huge thing for these guys.

And as someone here pointed out, it makes no sense for the coin to have only 5 stars when there are 6 continents in the world.

So unless the NWO guys don't want to put in a 6 pointed star (it would look too much like a Star of David, of course) but why don't they just do six 5-pointed stars, or Lucifer forbid, a 7-pointed star! (representing the Island nations of the world- The 7th star- why not?) Why not, I think, is because a seven-pointed star is considered Holy- Since, as the story goes, God rested on the Seventh day.

No, It has to be the 5 pointed star- WHY, I ask them.

Perhaps there are only 5, 5-pointed stars because it's more 'lucky' in magick and any other numbers are unlucky or deviates from its 5-pointed star Luciferian 'Bearer of the Light' roots.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
me alone eh?

i would really love to hear your explanation on that one?

hopefully it isn't along the lines of "life is but a dream and what we choose to see is what we see" crap

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon
Sorry but you have a resister here. I will not allow myself to be lorded over by the Rocketfellers, by the Rothschilds, by the Desmarias, Bilderberg Groups into accepting the Mark of the Beast.

I will Resist.

I said I will resist, sir!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

According to the description:

"FIRST TEST ISSUE:
OBVERSE the “Number 1” icon is repeated five times, representing the five continents. The border inscription reads “Unity in Diversity” and includes the first issue date of 2009.

Author: Luc Luycx, Royal Mint of Belgium.

REVERSE: the Tree of Life, with five leaves symbolizing local tree species that grow in the five continents. The border inscription reads “United Future World Currency”

I can't find the post, but someone listed the five, saying North and South America are combined into one, and another is called Oceana.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAP811
reply to post by star in a jar

REVERSE: the Tree of Life, with five leaves symbolizing local tree species that grow in the five continents. The border inscription reads “United Future World Currency”

Why did they have to ape that coin after the 5 pointed star of Baphomet, though, is what I'm wondering about.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
Yes and obviously its going to be run by the same maniacs that orchestrated WW1, WW2,vietnam, Iraq war, afganistan etc. and this is why I will never agree to their evil plans!

Keep in mind though that those maniacs are being more and more exposed all the time. They made many enemies all around the world when they pulled off the stupidest, sloppiest false-flag attack of all time (9/11) - and karma's a biotch!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

Keep in mind though that those maniacs are being more and more exposed all the time. They made many enemies all around the world when they pulled off the stupidest, sloppiest false-flag attack of all time (9/11) - and karma's a biotch!

yes but realistically speaking they still got away with it. Look around you, the majority are still asleep and those same people who orchestrated 9/11 have just got one step further to ruling the world.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join