It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8

www.bloomberg.com

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev illustrated his call for a supranational currency to replace the dollar by pulling from his pocket a sample coin of a “united future world currency.”

“Here it is,” Medvedev told reporters today in L’Aquila, Italy, after a summit of the Group of Eight nations. “You can see it and touch it.”

The coin, which bears the words “unity in diversity,” was minted in Belgium and presented to the heads of G-8 delegations, Medvedev said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8342b3343de.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a0b5e96f2eb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d22f9b4a5f7.jpg[/atsimg]

FIRST TEST ISSUE:
OBVERSE the “Number 1” icon is repeated five times, representing the five continents. The border inscription reads “Unity in Diversity” and includes the first issue date of 2009.

Author: Luc Luycx, Royal Mint of Belgium.

REVERSE: the Tree of Life, with five leaves symbolizing local tree species that grow in the five continents. The border inscription reads “United Future World Currency”.

Author: Laura Cretara, former artistic chief of the Italian State Mint.
www.futureworldcurrency.com...

You can read more about this information at the "United Future World Currency" website:
United Future World Currency

[edit on 10-7-2009 by MOFreemason]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Since the global economic downturn that became noticeable around September/October 2008, many of our world's leaders have been hinting toward a new economic world order and the inception of a new world currency.

Most people scuffed at this and still thought these headlines were nothing more than figments of wild imaginations from conspiracy theorists.

Well, here we go again...another world leader not only begging for a new one world currency, but boasts an actual coin minuted in Belgium.

The New World Order may just get its way after all.

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Even if Russia's call for a global currency failed to gain much traction at a G8 summit, President Dmitry Medvedev took home a coin meant to symbolize that the dream may one day come true.

The Russian leader proudly displayed the coin, which bears the English words "United Future World Currency", to journalists after the summit wrapped up in the quake-hit Italian town of L'Aquila.

Medvedev said that although the coin, which resembled a euro and featured the image of five leaves, was just a gift given to leaders it showed that people were beginning to think seriously about a new global currency.

"In all likelihood something similar could appear and it could be held in your hand and used as a means of payment," he told reporters. "This is the international currency."

Russia, along with China, has been a vocal proponent of diversifying the global currency system away from the dollar, which has dominated global finance and commerce since the end of World War II.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy at the summit joined the band in favour of dumping the dollar as the international currency of reference, insisting that "we cannot stick with just one single currency."
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
All the more reason for the powers that be to trash the US dollar and the US economy as soon as possible in order to implement their satanic NWO takeover. The cap and trade bill goes a long way towards making this happen.

Couple this with the new swine flu vaccination plan, and we might get that 95% reduction in world population they are looking for as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Good Post,

15 being the magical number

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Good Post,

15 being the magical number

Help me there...what does the 15 reflect or represent?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is it just me or are they getting more and more blatant about flaunting the fact that they will implement their will upon us no matter what? Everyone needs to see it an stop playing their game, if you stop playing the game then there is no game.

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"Unity in Diversity"

How ironic coming from a Russian, who along with the Chinese have done everything humanly possible to eliminate cultural diversity throughout the 20th century.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
Is it just me or are they getting more and more blatant about flaunting the fact that they will implement their will upon us no matter what? Everyone needs to see it an stop playing their game, if you stop playing the game then there is no game.

That was precisely my thought when I first saw the photograph. You can see just how smug and arrogant of a look he has on his face holding that coin.

His comments to the press were even bolder yet.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Another good quote from Russian President Medvedev:

In a highly symbolic moment at the G8 summit in Italy today, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev unveiled to reporters a coin representing a “united future world currency”.

“We are discussing both the use of other national currencies, including the ruble, as a reserve currency, as well as supranational currencies,” the Russian leader said at a news conference.

However, those who have downplayed the formulation of a world currency by dismissing it as merely a progression of SDR’s (Special Drawing Rights) and not something that would physically be used by citizens in a system of world government, were contradicted when Medvedev clearly outlined that the new currency would be “used for payment” by citizens as a “united future world currency”.

“This is a symbol of our unity and our desire to settle such issues jointly,” Medvedev said.
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
well there we have it

s/f

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
"Unity in Diversity"

How ironic coming from a Russian, who along with the Chinese have done everything humanly possible to eliminate cultural diversity throughout the 20th century.

Ironic indeed! Very perceptive Retseh. There are rumors of NAU currency and coins, ready for distribution, warehoused in Australia.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

there is a mint mark on the coin
it looks like two LL's overlapping

what mint is that, does anyone know?

maybe we can track the origins and verify if real or not?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

there is a mint mark on the coin
it looks like two LL's overlapping

what mint is that, does anyone know?

maybe we can track the origins and verify if real or not?

It is likely from the Royal Belgian Mint, located in Brussels. According to its website, the mint is a part of the Belgian treasury department.

It also mints the Euro coins. Notice the "LL" mint engraving.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d02053f25f41.jpg[/atsimg]

Country Belgium
Mint Name Royal Belgian Mint
Monnaie Royale de Belgique
Koninklijke Munt van België
Description Official Belgian Mint
Address Bd. Pachécolaan 32, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Telephone 0032 (0)2 221 07 11
0032 (0)2 221 07 16 Marketing
0032 (0)2 221 07 17 Sales
0032 (0)2 221 07 30 Customers
Fax 0061 (0)8 9225 5012
E-mail [email protected]
Website www.treasury.fgov.be/intermunt
www.mintsoftheworld.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

He got that from the number one and the five stars. I myself counted out certain parts.

I don't think this will happen anytime soon. Not with the USD still around.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian

He got that from the number one and the five stars. I myself counted out certain parts.

I don't think this will happen anytime soon. Not with the USD still around.

Now that I look closer, you can also see there are a total of 5 number ones layered on top of each other.

So I guess I'm totally ignorant here of the importance of the number 15...but what is the importance for Medvedev or NWO?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

awesome findings!

Who owns that mint or is it a corporation with no apparent owners?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
5 seems to be a key number on that coin.5 stars and 5stacked 1's..

Ehh,its ugly rooskie put it back in your pocket..

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
For several years the Russian government, as well as the Chinese, and the Iranian government along others have been calling for a new world government, and a new world currency in which China, and Russia would be the biggest players.

Some years back when some other members and I would post evidence that this has been planned for many years many, if not most members claimed this was never going to happen.

Some members would claim that because we are the biggest consumer for China, that it would never turn against us, and that Russia had finally become a "free" Capitalist nation.... Yet here we are.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

What does the "LL" signify?

You mention the "LL" engraving, but I have no idea what that signifies, and to be truthful I don't even see it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Oops, i see now the LL, what i still don't know is what they represent.

Also the way the LL are one on top the other is interesting.

Anyone knows what they represent?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join