It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New 'World Currency' at G-8

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Oops, i see now the LL, what i still don't know is what they represent.

Also the way the LL are one on top the other is interesting.

Anyone knows what they represent?

I'm not sure what it signifies or represents, at this time. We were able to use that "LL" engraving in the test NWO coin and match it with the Royal Beglian Mint in Brussels. The RBM uses that "LL" as their engraving on all coins minted.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
All the more reason for the powers that be to trash the US dollar and the US economy as soon as possible in order to implement their satanic NWO takeover. The cap and trade bill goes a long way towards making this happen.

Exactly my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Oops, i see now the LL, what i still don't know is what they represent.

Also the way the LL are one on top the other is interesting.

Anyone knows what they represent?

I'm not sure what it signifies or represents, at this time. We were able to use that "LL" engraving in the test NWO coin and match it with the Royal Beglian Mint in Brussels. The RBM uses that "LL" as their engraving on all coins minted.

Ah, thank you Wikipedia!

Luc Luycx (born April 11, 1958 in Aalst, Belgium) is the designer of the common side of the euro coins.

Luycx is a computer engineer living in Dendermonde, Belgium and has worked for the Royal Belgian Mint for 15 years[2]. He designed the euro coins in 1996.

His signature on all euro coins is visible as two L letters connected together (LL). On the 2-euro coin, this is visible under the O of the word EURO on the common side.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I checked out the LL mark on the coin. They are the initials of the engraver Luc Luycx (LL). The guy has his own Wikipage.

Apparently he is a computer engineer working for the Royal Belgium mint.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Originally posted by tristar
Good Post,

15 being the magical number

Help me there...what does the 15 reflect or represent?

Add each unity as a group. When adding the words subtract what number is being depicted as the dominant one (1)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The real question in my mind is, "Who's face is on the reverse which is conveniently not shown?"

Jon

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Interesting, very interesting! Great find OP!

At least this coin isn't crawling with Freemason/Illuminati symbology, just the number 5 repeated over and over...... I wonder what that means?

Folks, this could actually be a good thing. Better than that completely cashless system where you make all transactions through the chip in your thumb or whatever, right?

And if this new currency is actually backed by metals, that's much better than a completely worthless fiat "Monopoly money" paper currency!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel
The real question in my mind is, "Who's face is on the reverse which is conveniently not shown?"

Jon

be freaky if it were a lizard wouldnt it

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wow that "L L" is like one line from looking like a Swastika to me...anyone else see that? Eh, just a coincidence I guess.

Also, yea I agree the irony of "Unity in Diversity", is pretty damn funny...considerding who's pocket this coin came out of.

This is really crazy though.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In my opinion the 5 numbers on top of eatch other and the 5 stars, represent the five continents. I wonder, when the 1 star coin is going come. Something tells me that on the other side of the coin will be Putin's face

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorfl

Hiya

It's also the initial found on the EURO coins in circulation in the EU.

Interesting also that the coins looks to be made of gold?

hmm

maybe someone can contact mr. LL and ask him whats going on?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

another Nwo coin

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The five '1's represent the five populated continents of the the world which "will use this new currency". Notice how the 1's are of varying sizes to represent these areas all have varying power and size. The Americas (North and South) are together and go along with Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania. Anytime they try to bring together and submit their idea of a "one world" they use the number five. Notice the five stars. Think of the Olympic rings. Which just so happened to be 'born' the same year as the Federal Reserve. Trust me I know.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorfl
I checked out the LL mark on the coin. They are the initials of the engraver Luc Luycx (LL). The guy has his own Wikipage.

Apparently he is a computer engineer working for the Royal Belgium mint.

What an odd name.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
looks just like a special 1 Euro coin to me (I have 2 sat on the desk next to me at the moment)

All the 1 Euro coins "look" gold as new till they tarnish.

Both the ones I have bear the LL mark (and are from Holland) - and the stylised 1 looks the same.

Given they were issued at the G8 summit going on this week - and this is hosted by the Italian PM its not all that unusual.

The Euro has been touted as new World currency on this site many times - search oil and Euro as part of the Oil Borse threads for more info.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DjKillaVinyl

I'm not sure but i have a very strong feeling that one is not real, also like the "amero" fakes that have been posted around lately.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
here is the home page with front and back views of the coin.
www.futureworldcurrency.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecbf45eb1002.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
Seems many on ATS need to research some facts.

England (Nathan),
France (James),
Austria (Salomon),
Prussia (Amschel)
Italy (Carl)

link   
reply to post by refuse_orders

Its no fake but a commemorative franking for the summit - and says "test" on it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>