It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
REMOVED BY STAFF

eh??? Not sure what you are trying to say. Care to clarify?

Edited profane language in quote

[edit on 9/7/09 by masqua]

[edit on 10-7-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

are you serious lol the cia starts a thread ..hey dont worry bout me I need a job u hiring ...tee hee think i would make a good spy

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Okay, let me throw some reason out here into the swirl of chaos you've stirred up.

I am a US Army Counterintelligence Special Agent.

I can prove that to you offline but not on here.

Under Executive Order 12333, we are prohibited from "spying" on US citizens or collecting information on you for any reason without your knowledge. The only time it becomes acceptable is when there is an official investigation underway on someone under suspicion of espionage or a similar crime. That being said, we do not canvas entire sites looking for people to target. That would be a horrible waste of time and resources for any government agency. Believe me. Especially on sites such as this.

Yeah, we like to pride ourselves as being among the best conspiracy sites on the net, but believe me - this place is barely even known by most of the agents I know - supervisors and subordinates. Since our job is extremely similar to that of the CIA, I highly doubt they're watching this place too.

No, the threads you mentioned probably shouldn't be on ATS. They should be on BTS, where they belong and you know what - they are interesting in their own right. Sometimes I see a crazy avatar someone has and wonder why they chose the particular symbology they did. Does that mean I'm an "OMFG UBER SPY FROM THE DARK MASONIC NWO GOVERNMENT"!!!?!?!??!?!? .... no. That means I was curious about an avatar.

So.

Yeah - we (government agents) are on here.

But not because this site is important enough to merit anything more than a curious pause or a good read every once in a while.

Enjoy your paranoia.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have no problem being honest when I give my opinion here because I'm not advocating or trying to organize anything illegal. As far as I know, they haven't repealed the first amendment yet, so I'm going to exercise my rights like every proud citizen should.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp

...and you very well should, because with the current "change"
in the US, I think a lot of people are forgetting that we are still a free nation.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What boggles my mind is that the avatar question has been asked before on BTS with 5 pages, yet the new one is far more popular with around 24 pages? Isn't that a bit, I don't know, odd?

There's no doubt in my mind that the CIA, FBI, and other government agencies are on ATS. It would be foolish if they weren't. The problem is that, no matter how obvious it may be, you can never point any of them out or even question them since it counts as a personal attack. Most of the time, this is a great thing so that innocent users don't get accused of being a disinfo agent, but at the same time, disinfo agents can take advantage of it.

The people on this site who are truly interested in conspiracies and knowing the truth will never be fooled by them. I just feel sorry for those who are.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have been trying to bring this concern to members of ATS for a long time. I can't get a thread open about obama but they let 'junk' pass through.

The second is, read some of the members quotes, it's like a 50 yr old man trying to talk like a 13yr tween. "Like OMG, best UFO evidence to date." (in response to a glowing light)

This site is so infiltrated it makes me sick. If there was one thing john leer was right about it was the CIA has infiltrated almost all forms on internet communication and ATS is no different.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Well, hell.

Ask me anything you want.

Ask me about CI, ask me about the Army, ask me anything.

Within my limits as an agent and without revealing anything sensitive, I'll answer any question you ask to the best of my ability. Just don't insult me because of who I am.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

What you need to do is record their ip addresses, write down there screen name and advatars and start doing some research. There same propaganda can not only be found on ATS but other sites and well. And if they're really dumb they copy and paste.

I would also like to encourage people to call out law enforcement that has infiltrated the tea parties. Take their photo and video and post it to the net just like they did in london.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Sorry, but I do believe that you are a bit paranoid. Even if we were on ATS and monitoring the board........it may be just because of personal interest. No threads that I have monitored recently, in any way, reflect an active investigation by the so called "CIA" into the postings on this board.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"If" the CIA is really on this site, I hope they are getting a good laugh. What the heck else would they be doing here?

It's all down hill.....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Thank you for a good answer and I love my country wish i could help defend it but I am a coal slave 14 hour days..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I never directly insulted government agents who are on ATS, since it is their right to be here and post just like any other user. However, I will always be against the idea that disinfo agents perpetrate. As long as you aren't spreading false information or trying to sway a group's opinion based on an ordered vendetta on ATS, then I have no problem.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am also CIA. The fact is that we established this site to find all those who might challenge our authority and draw them to a common location. The experiment was a success and, we've been able to track all your IP addresses and will be knocking on your door shortly. We just need to chip you and then you can go about your business. Thanks.

Resistance is futile,
You Friendly neighborhood fed

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Of course the cia monitors this web site like many other web sites like this.I would very much dout weather the cia would ask for personel infomation on this web site from members.They have better ways of finding out about certain people.It just gos to show you really do not know whos who on the internet.You best friend on the internet could infact work for the cia or chinese intellegence.One of the cia problems is monitoring foreign intellegence angents on the net.Its the forigen intellegence angents we really have to worry about posing as 12 years old children just to get infomation out of people.There are also thoses cyber crimminals who pose as other people and organisations just to get peoples bank details and pin numbers just to empty there bank accounts when they feel like it.So if the cia thinks people are placing secret messages in there avatars.Think again.I have never seen anything in a avatar to worry about.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

You don;t have to knock on my door.Just go and talk with my alien friends.They will deal with any matters.Thankyou.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I design advanced encryption codes.So advanced that even the cia and all there computers could not solve.I would never put them on the internet because i know ,no one can solve them.Its good to know the old cia is watching.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
You're pathetic, you think the government cares about any of us on here?

Yup. Because there ARE ammo stockpiling, gun-toting "Ruby Ridgers" who hang out here.

Thing is, the Constitution supposedly PROTECTS your RIGHT to be such a person... Kinda shows how far downhill this country has gone from what it was supposed to be.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join