It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

ATS is a branch of the CIA.

Hem, the other way around actually ... but hush.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
CIA-ATS "Attracted Like Flies too [SNIP]!"

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

The first topic was on BTS for a reason. How was the avatar thread on ATS conspiracy related? The only thing that's conspiratorial about it is the amount of attention it received.

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

CIA agent as a tudor? I guess he wasn't very good.

reply to post by dgtempe

If you combine the CIA and ATS, you get CIATS: Confused Individuals Admonishing Their Senses

The secret has been found out.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Okay I'll bite. Who are these guys and where are they? Someone of your stature should know.

A general answer will suffice, what country are they in, what branch and general unit. Thanks in advance.

HD

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I welcome the Cia, we can not solve this problem without them ... I welcome their assistance at helping the people rid this nation of these international criminals that appear to be emmenating from their department, the executive, FBI - Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Brittania & Isreal.
(all once crown properties) - it has been charged that you are a service of the crown, and your power superceeds the US Govt. what do you say to that...?

We the People have several questions we need answered before we shut your department down for treason.
We would like to ask the CIA, why the CIA is active within the USA...? average citizens may consider this communistic or fascist... your comments...

where is this COG contenuity of government is leading us....?
why is the Federal Government pitting legislation for future conflict with the people it is sworn to protect... it appears it is gearing up to prosecute the Amrican People as well as installing forced labor camps throughout our nation... why...?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Actually, I believe the most aggravating people commenting we call 'trolls' are the CIA. Anybody want to kick their btts?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hangdiver

How would he know that? those are blackwater guys anyway. civilians.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

You are wrong so you obviously aren't CIA or CI.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If I were a CIA op I would be highly interested in ATS.

The reason...

You get the news faster here than anywhere else. Why wouldn't the CIA use it as a resource?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

Maybe not yet, but what if we decided to organize another tea party or a protest? What then? what if we collectively decide to make our best effort to "Wake people up". What if that is what they are waiting for. Any bit of information may help, you never know.

You managed to say 'what if' 3 times in that small paragraph.

Which basically sums up the premise behind the OP.

You have no idea about anything and just scare mongering based on your fantasy 'what ifs' .

It's not cool anymore to accuse ATS of being in league with CIA etc.
Give it a rest.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Guys, please take the time to read one of the OP's last posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No need to keep having a go at her at this point.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Why would it bother someone if the CIA was reading the website.

Perhaps they want to see what people know, where people get information from and what the mass of population actually think about the subject.

Does anyone not think it would be flattering if the CIA agents read the site because they are not privileged to information within the agency and perhaps they have curious minds like alot of us.

If you're not a dangerous person with a dangerous mind, fear not the CIA.

For the most of what I can see, alot of people observe informative links that are passed along in thread for open discussion.

No foul unless you talk about plans to intrude into something you feel the CIA may be involved with.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Or could it just be users sometimes want to make off-topic threads they know people will enjoy regardless?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I am with you on this one who gives a rats tail if the CIA, FBI, or any other group is on here. It is not like we a plotting to do something crazy or anything. Why would they even care what a bunch of open minded mostly intellectual theorists are talking about? They are or should be dealing with bigger issues. If they want to know what we lefties are thinking they can simply watch FOX. We are just more open minded and observant than the average bear that’s all, no harm... I guess if you were overly paranoid or doing something wrong then you should worry, otherwise so what?????

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangdiver
reply to post by JulieMills

You are wrong so you obviously aren't CIA or CI.

well that is a relief..i almost had to kick my own butt.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Oh I don't doubt those agencies are here, and MANY more! It only makes sense...or does it?

For those of you older members, think back to 1989 for a minute. Got it? Now fast forward to 1999. And lastly, come to our present 2009. What has changed the most?

In the last 10 years alone, the Constitution has been on the receiving end of some of the most treacherous acts imaginable. While that document has been transferred to an Etch-A-Sketch security cameras have come up everywhere. Many freedoms have been fringed upon, all of course for better "security."

The real battle isn't in Iraq, no, that's just a diversion. The REAL battles are for your mind and your home --1st for your home then IN your home! They're doing a great job in making all an enemy and everyone a possibility when just 9 years ago there were certain and very specific qualities and guidelines one must posses.

If any of them read my posts, fine, let them. In fact, hey, can I have an at-home job for the CIA or someone? See, I'm on disability and...well...if you're the government you already know that. Hey, can you help me with a ticket? The officer ticketed me because I parked in a handicap zone and didn't walk in because my legs were hurting. But, more seriously...

Yeah if they do read this site, fine, I have nothing to hide. That doesn't mean I want my privacy taken away. I don't own a gun, but I want the FREEDOM to if I ever need one for defense.

Despite what some think, America is great! And hopefully before I become crippled I will visit D.C. and see the White House and all. There's no way I can climb to the top of the Statue Of Liberty, but man I'd like to go and see it!

So I welcome any government person to ATS. I'm sure most government persons are fine and just trying to make a positive difference. Yeah some bad apples probably are lurking, but you'll find that everywhere --even in church from what I hear. So, sit back, prop your feet up, engage in some great conversations and meet some truly inspiring people --stay awhile --have a cup o' java. Now that I welcomed you, would you welcome me to your domain?

By the way, I was serious about a job --something I can do on my own time when I'm not severely hurt. Nothing better than a citizen of their country making an honest and positive contribution to their country. And that comfy, cozy feeling of accomplishment is good too, from what I remember.

Peace
One Nation Under...Staffed

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
In defense of Sundancer........... I believe the point in the Avatar post was not the vain responses actually received, but an attempt at Psychological profiling.

I don't know the ages, professions, or styles of life amongst ATS members, but I have been way ahead of Sundancer on her avatar thread.

No need to go more in depth; I'll just finish, and get off. In many situations of life it is important to be able to read people in a heart beat. It doesn't have to be life, and death, but maybe something on a monetary level.

I'd think more people would have seen that from the avatar thread; instead vain replies.........I'm thinking Sundancer will learn not to play in the T*rd B*wl; with P**d S**m....ha ha ha

[edit on 9-7-2009 by TornMind]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Never underestimate the power of a group of paranoids with weapons.

lol... that is funny... but how true... I did not hink of that but some folks on here are a little paranoid, I am not trying to be offensive it is just fact... I guess in reality there probably are some people on here that could be down right scary...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join