It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your User Name tell us about you???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Misfit ......... hmmmm ......... Isn't it obvious?

Edit to add:

WHOO-HOOOO !! Top of the page !!!

lol

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Mine says I think to much, what do you think?

The bell curve with the mathematical formula for normal behind it, the background is meant to throw you off as the portion of normal pokes into the all seeing eye.

All formulated to throw you off, in essence it means nothing, don't think to much or you will go blind.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by I think Im normal]

[edit on 9-7-2009 by I think Im normal]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
mines just stupid random animal noises...

...yeah...hang on...I guess everyone already figured that out...I'll go away again now.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Mine is a knight of the order of Moothy... Lol Moothy is a nonsense word my friend made up waaay back in 6th grade. It kind of stuck but I added the Knight on the end after playing some weird knight game.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Mine says that you must have an IQ of schfifty-five or higher to even read my name.

Seriously though, it's just a handle.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
My user name was taken from the I, Freddy book I got this past Christmas. Yes, I chose the name of a hamster. Auratus means "golden" in Latin, I was hoping its qualities would rub off on me.

By day I lie pooled about,
By night I cloak like mist.
I creep inside shut boxes,
And inside your tightened fist.
You see me best when you cannot see,
For I do not exist.
What am I?

As for my Avatar, it's a still shot of Van Mantra when AlphaOmega the RPG was doing its viral marketing at www.ethanhaaswasright.com. It look suitable for a conspiracy website.

As for the riddle, I dunno why I posted that.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
what does mine tell you?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Its my CIA codename

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My username is nothing spectacular. Just a nickname my bf gave me because I guess it sounds kinda like my real name, Anya. He always gives people lame nicknames. 13 is my favorite number.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Well, when I first read it, I had to go get some paper towels, cuz I was sippin' on my soda, and it ended up on my computer screen! I'm still kinda giggling about it! I'll have to go visit her threads!! *insert evil laugh* Would playing off her fears make me Evil???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/788d64f3a7e2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
to the sea (2theC)

will we see ?,
yes we will,
see will we
when we go to the sea.

well, eventually...

i think i am in a bad need of a surf.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Um. My username's an abbreviated version of my real name?

Lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
A few letters from my surname with zz on the end. The '0', is supposed to be an 'o', but someone already registered as cobzz. It is fustrating when people call me cobbz, because that's spelling a part of my actual surname wrong. I don't really give a rats arse if it's the CIA who created this thread in context to myself, I've mentioned my actual name on the internet hundreds of times.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well I had trouble thinking of a name that wasn't already chosen. At the time I was thinking about the pyramids and the star constellation called Orion The Hunter. I saw something on underwater pyramids and thought I read something about some other possible underwater pyramids in a similar pattern to the ones in Egypt but these are underwater in the Pacific. Obviously after watching the latest Transformer movie, I must be picking up alien signals and inadvertently displaying knowledge of it with the name I chose. After reading the other thread about the CIA on here, I believe I'm currently being monitored for signs that the invasion has started. I'm not saying anything else.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I chose mine based on my quirky nickname given to me by my brothers when I was younger, but I chose it because I love space exploration and news.

Edit to add: the bad*ss space soldier chick avatar, well, I picked that one because I am a bad*ss chick.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Mine simply says I like Eels.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Many, many years ago I read a book by Elaine Pagels (forget the title) in which she mentioned an ancient text called The Thunder, Perfect Mind. I confusingly thought for many years that the name of the text was "Silent Thunder, Perfect Mind." Even though this was a mistake, I still think it would make a cool title for any sort of text, so I picked out the first pair of words for my user name.

I also love the mystical imagery of a kind of inner silent thunder, a revelation perhaps, exploding with great intensity inside an individual yet totally undetectable on the surface.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i chose mine because shouldn't this topic be in BTS?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

No, because it deals with psychology. There are psychological reasons for chosing a name, and sharing this gives insight into the individual.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I use the name I use for all my online for gaming and related. Currently for Call of Duty 4, But I have a new name for games.

Zero = first number ( the true #1?)
Ghost= Can't touch me or mess with me and you can only see me when I want you to.

So, for gaming originally and thought on such a site as ATS it was good too.

Oh, my new game-name for Call of Duty WaW is 'Dead Reckoning'. Some sucker got 'ZeroGhost' first.

ZG

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join