It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your User Name tell us about you???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Spontanium Prolificus!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
My username is basically from when I used to be interested in computer security (hacking
)

I picked the Death part because it reminds people of being deadly and Kron is a variation of the word cron.

Cron is a UNIX command to schedule various jobs.

It seemed apt considering what I was into at the time.

So on the face of it, I'm a deadly time scheduler!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Mine is nonsensical and pointless. It is my internet tag that follows me everywhere... always has been. Can't even remember why now.

Something to do with Foo Fighters / UFOs and Space. Plus extra letters for 'this name is taken' situations.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
what does my username tell about me? That i always lack inspiration when choosing usernames, and that is telling too much about myself already!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills
Mine is simple...it is my name.

OMG!!!!!11
at your avatar.

Dr.MattMaddix is from my sudden desire to make people aware that Billions / Trillions etc. aren't that hard to understand. It's all simple mathematics (MattMaddix.)

Almost everything is easier to put into percentages. It doesn't matter how much you make... as much as how much percent of that is paid in taxes (Fed/State/Local.)

The sooner people memorize something simple like the following... you'll love this if you have never heard of this before...

$20 an hour wage works out to approximately $40,000 a year.

It's a whim of a nickname. The daughter rolled her eyes at it. Like I care about the opinion of teenagers.

[edit on 7·10·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Some people on here have thought about this way too much.

How is anything going to get done if you spend more than say...5 seconds thinking about your screen name for ANYTHING let alone ATS

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
My user name is a song by Fear Factory - Resistancia.

I love the band and the lyrcis are relevant to the situation we are in today.

cheers
res

RESISTANCIA - Fear Factory

Hey!

They walk over you
As if you weren't there
Equality does not exist
In our cold life since...

They don't know who you are
They don't care
They don't see that we are
Everywhere

Nation under fire
And they just sit back
They don't seem to realise
That we will fight back

They don't know who you are
They don't care
Everywhere

Out of sight
Out of mind
Out of sight
Out of mind

They walk all over you.

Look into their eyes.
Make them see their foes.
Thieves are in town, feed your world (???)
Destruct their fate to blow.

They don't know who you are.
They don't care.
Everywhere.

Out of sight.
Out of sight.
Out of mind.
Out of mind.

Out of sight.
Out of sight.
Out of mind.
Out of mind.

Out of sight.
Out of sight.
Out of mind.
Out of mind.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
I am a person who lives to play and write music...

I often approach music by assuming verious mentalities.

Musically, Modulation means to change key or key center.

I figure that ATS, especially the political threads, provide a great platform for mental
exercise, expression and the formulation of arguments.

If one is familiar with my posts they might notice that I have a range from ridiculous to very pointed, this would be the modulation part of my "name".

Here are some tunes from my current band if anyone wants to get a glimpse into my other world.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats realy good played and produced music mate!well done

I would love to do southern rock with my band,but we tend to stay firmly in the metal style

My username is an old name I used many years ago online,when thinking what to use that just popped up instantly-is also my bands name now

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I made my username out of 2 nicknames my boyfriend calls me.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Some may think mine is because I think I have a big *. But in reality, I saw the word obelisk (a tower like the Washington Monument), but wasn't sure what it meant. This was ten years ago. I had never seen anything like it online as a handle, so I switched the e and the i around and thought it sounded cool and used it ever since.

No one on the internet has used this handle but me, and I use it for everything, so if you see it on failblog or a news site or anywhere, it's me. I have gone out of my way to make sure I am signed up for as much as possible under that pseudonym.

cool thread
s&f

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

I was right then...I always thought you had a big asterisk.

cheers
res

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by resistancia

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Thanks, i needed that! I have an interview and I needed the uplift.

3rd line

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

Hope all goes well at the interview

cheers
res

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels

Originally posted by mental modulator
I am a person who lives to play and write music...

I often approach music by assuming verious mentalities.

Musically, Modulation means to change key or key center.

I figure that ATS, especially the political threads, provide a great platform for mental
exercise, expression and the formulation of arguments.

If one is familiar with my posts they might notice that I have a range from ridiculous to very pointed, this would be the modulation part of my "name".

Here are some tunes from my current band if anyone wants to get a glimpse into my other world.

Thats realy good played and produced music mate!well done

I would love to do southern rock with my band,but we tend to stay firmly in the metal style

My username is an old name I used many years ago online,when thinking what to use that just popped up instantly-is also my bands name now

Cheers, Thanks!

What you heard is the result of four guys with very different tastes, I think there is very little that we all have in common musically. We pretty much play and write how the singer looks which is why I'm starting to think Southern Rock is all in the beard

If you all get some tunes recorded throw em up in the pod cast section!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Mine's a reference to my favourite comic book - one of the central characters email address is [email protected] so I stole it as my username for everywhere.

reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Hahaha - yours is the best username so far!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Mine is a binary representation of the four digit pin for the portal at the end of my garden. Work out the password and the location of my garden and the light awaits you.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Mine is fairly long (no pun intended) and it means ONCE YOU ARE THROUGH THE FOG YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH

Fairly cryptic i suppose....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Mine should be obvious. For over a year I have been paying more attention to my surroundings and have not liked alot of what I see in the local news and yes, MSM. Its not all lies on MSM but I do see how favoritism and a spin here and there is added and what I really noticed on NBC nightly news was the 10 min segment on something stupid and insignificant but a 30 sec segment on things I thought were important. After seeing this constantly I said screw it there must be an online site that can give me the news straight-laced with no hidden agendas from the source. I spent a few months on my cellphone browsing the internet and came across things that blew my freaking mind. ATS was one site that peaked my interest when I saw a thread about 9 11. After the smoked cleared on 9 12 , I realized it was either allowed to happen or our GOVT pulled the trigger. No other way to look at it. Since then I have have disdain for anyone in politics and no longer trust LEOs in the manner I should since its their job to (cont)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Mine is rather simple. Watch your head, or you will get knocked silly.
Second verse same as the first.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I hate the world. There is no other spitefulgod on the internet from what I can see so if you search for the name (in quotes) it's all me, my hates, my likes, my annoying personality.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join