What does your User Name tell us about you???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've always felt like I never really quite 'fit' in with the human race, and figured I belong on the island of misfit toys.

Redpillblues ~ I always liked your username. I think a lot of people here can relate to it.

CX ~ Whenever my eyes glance over your username I would always see this...

....But I see now that wasn't your intention, lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

jkrog08= first letter of first name and whole last name, "08" is simply the year I joined. Well actually I joined December 27th of 2007 but I just rounded the year,lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Username, hell I come to give portents of the future. Nuffsaid LOL

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I am a huge Robert Heinlein fan. It is also(unfortunately) a fairly accurate anatomical discription.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I would say mine is true, I prefer to lurk around (like most others) soak in all the information and make my husband think I'm crazy when I discuss the things I read on here.

It's fun, I have learned so much and really do lurk quite a bit...

A_L

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, I moved to Kentucky (KY) after my discharge from the army. I came to visit and stayed. Not sure why sometimes.
I have red hair. Or had really red hair a few years ago. So I am kyred. Not to be confused with the kyred who lives in Tennessee, who shows up on google searches.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
My user name tells people that I wasn't being very creative when I joined cause I didn't think I'd still be here three years later so I just used a nickname, and that I'm female. Ironically people still sometimes call me a "he" on here even though I've never even heard of a guy called Jenna.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I would like to be the OmegaPoint of a global transformation in human being and conscious awareness, one drop in a cascading waterfall and if necessary, the first - please join me.

[smile] I think we're already joined.

As the First Ascended Queen Human of Eridu, I too want to be one drop of many in the waterfall as We stand as a race on this planet, building heaven.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Don't you guys realize that the CIA is asking you these questions!??? Don't answer this person they are an informant plant!!! Please, why else would any of us want to know this information!????

Remember, we are now considered terrorists by the US

government

Let's get back to what we do best, somebody start talking about 10ft purple men falling from the sky before I get an aneurism!!!

Heh. As if they don't know me - or easily could if they wanted to.

Frankly, I WANT them to know, for they are a part of this planet, too. And my message is for everybody.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Oh, sweet mercy! If you had bothered to look at my profile or my thread and post history, you would not have made such a ludicrous statement!! And besides, why the blue hell would the CIA care about your user name origins? Your tin foil hat is on way too tight! Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Mine is an event in history and the day I was born...D-Day although not the same year. LOL

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Lets see, "my" tarot card from the Toth deck and thirteen in it's original only bad luck for bad people. And if anyone remembers the old ad for the Time life "Mysteries of the Unknown" books it was the add for that has always stuck in my head.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by hangedman13]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by another_lurker

Don't be afraid to share your opinion with us from time to time! You might be surprised that you too can contribute to the complexity that is ATS!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My interest is anomalies and things that make me say, "Oh!!''

Thus we have Oh Zone.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Question is,how do we know you are not the CIA?

Trying to keep people of off the friendly and normal interaction type of thread.
Wanting us to be divided as can be the case in the other threads that you speak of.

Nice way of covering your own but wouldn't you say saying what you are saying.

Of course you are not,you are just a youngster who maybe getting a little to paranoid over things.
Yes there are things which with common sense we can all see,but chill a little.

Go out and live as youngsters should and leave us oldies to worry for you.
Before you miss out on being young.

[edit on 9/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I picked my name because I forgot the password to my other account, baked tater. So I added the word hot to it, and there it was. I originally picked baked tater because buttered toast was in use elsewhere, and it stuck with me.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My username comes from the civil war general Lewis Addison Armistead. He was mortally wounded at Pickett's Charge at the Battle of Gettysburg. The mg42 has a double meaning... mg being my initials and mg42 being the famous german machine gun from WWII

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It tells you that Im happy you use my nick name Zazz on ATS...at formal occassions friends introduce me as zazzafrazz.....

[edit on 9-7-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm a sailor and I get lost frequently. Or, maybe I'm just a rare Grateful Dead tune. Maybe both?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, I've wondered if anyone on here made the connection as to whose name mine actually is.

Hint: "He was a man ahead of his time. And ours."

Sigh. It would have been easier to have just used Clark Kent maybe.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join