It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seanryann

extremely true and i should know i can run 1 1/2 mile in 9 mins 7 secs, so getting away in that field would be easy for someone like me

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I truly want to believe that this is a factual account from a credible witness, but a few things are confusing me .... If the policeman was shouting at them from a "good distance away" & saw that the men were all wearing HOODED robes, my question is how he could tell that they all had blonde hair? Especially since it was dark out. Was it a clear night? What reference points were present that indicated to the officer that they were 6 ft. tall?

Any policeman will tell you that eye witness testimony is the worst kind.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
He stopped his vehicle and watched them for several minutes because they stood out as odd. Each of them were well
over six feet tall, each had blond hair and also they all were wearing one piece white suites, with hoods that had been dropped onto the back of their heads.

After a few minutes watching them, he said they were appeared to be examining the crop in the circle, he shouted at them from a distance of about 400 yards but they ignored him.

Umm....this story sounds bogus because how could this officer see the details he described regarding these individuals from 400 yards away. 400 yards is a long distance. That is 4 American football fields long and I highly doubt he would be able to recognize details at that distance.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
ya know whats funny?

that with no proof either way people are still screaming hoax

why give so much attention to something that is just hearsay

why not take it for what it is and wait for further information

or look into it yourself

instead all thats been done is attacking the ops credibility

if the op was trying to provide proof and we were trying to debunk him, then it would be reasonable to assess him through his previous posts

but there is nothing yet on this subject

he is simply passing on information that was allegedly given to him from a reasonably credible source

maybe the ops full of it

maybe the cops full of it

maybe his friend is full of it

maybe the people screaming hoax are full of it

nobody knows except the cop who saw it, and even he doesnt "know" what he really saw

yet it seems popular to scream hoax

seems to me the chances are pretty damn good that we've had credible things happen to prove aliens but everyones so quick to debunk things and shout hoax that even if there was or ever will be a real event, it will just be claimed hoax by overzealous people

makes you wonder what the agenda of all these people screaming hoax may be

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
ya know whats funny?

that with no proof either way people are still screaming hoax

why give so much attention to something that is just hearsay

Because for the past week or so on ATS, people have been going nuts about stories related to crop circles thanks to the craziness that has been perpetrated by various doomsday topics. People will flag and respond in mass to anything that has "crop circle" or "sunspot" in the title or message.

I'd rather focus on issues that matter (Iran, North Korea, the war, bills passing in the Senate that violate the Constitution, etc.) than this. So what if this is a hoax or not? Who cares? Since there is no way to provide any further proof, people will believe what they want to believe.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

i fully agree with you that i would rather hear and spend time on subjects that truly matter and are more important and real like the ones you mentioned

but that adds to my question

if we all want to devote time and energy to those things

why are there 6 pages of people pretty much talking about it being just a hoax

if its a hoax, why not just ignore it and go focus on the other subjects

just because of a star and a flag doesnt mean people have to come to this thread and give a opinion

what i wonder is why must people spend the time and energy to shout hoax

if it is a hoax then just pass over it, go to another thread and this one will vanish into obscurity like the blonde guys that are the topic of this thread

but instead something in human nature, or in the agenda of the people on this thread, cause them to devote time into screaming hoax, and im just curious as to why that may be

seems to me the more common sense thing to do would be to ignore it and move on rather then trying to convince people its a hoax

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hello, for the record of facts ..i am new to Remote viewing, a true and fact of a science.there are 2 types at this location.there are some of us that are watching this and many other biocations the ones that you cannot see are the writers ,the tall ones are what you would call human ,just the kind we would be if we were not down graded ,it is simple and not complicated at all, they do not like what is being written but i am not sure why the ideograms are really hard to define ,the writers of these crop circles use a small globe of light to imprint the the feild reall y basic science . for them. the watchers are up set because there giveing to much info ..the writers dont know that not all ppl have controling power...they think the world is listening ..and only a few goverment elite are useing this info. the gov trained remote viewers are keeping archives,,and the rest of the world just debates its truthi i call them by there true name Viracocha . and most likely these 3 have names that we have heard of in old tales of myth and lore there are not so many that came to and from this plane .so judge if you like but this is the fact of law ,the laws most refuse to obey are study, the officer is telling the truth ,he would not lie and he needs to be careful for a few days or weeks .everytime we see one of the Viracocha it leaves a imprint in the eye ,that causes headaches ..and there are some who would like to find these 3 and make them go away ,,peace love and light .PS one of the crop circles was made by a writer...and men went out and changed them to someing new .....can you tell the one that was tamperd with? this is a task of unity

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Sounds like a total load of crap to me, for several obvious reasons, but I know there's no proof either way so the gullible will believe what they want and eventually money will flow...

He stopped his vehicle and watched them for several minutes because they stood out as odd.

Why do we even need an explanation of why a cop would stop his car to look at three 'beings' in a field at 5am? Cops are about the nosiest people around so this line is quite odd imho...

He looked to his right and witnessed three exceptionally tall beings inspecting the new crop circle

...and then:

After a few minutes watching them, he said they were appeared to be examining the crop in the circle

he shouted at them from a distance of about 400 yards but they ignored him. As soon as he entered the field, they became aware of him

So they couldn't hear him shout, but they did hear his footstep in the field 400 yards away? Or is there an energy zone he crossed which finally made them aware of him?

I could go on and on, but like someone else posted: people will still believe this because they want to.

In my opinion, the biggest mystery here is this:

If you're gonna write a fake eye witness account, why write such a lame one full of holes?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The reason is because everyone focuses on sensationalist crap and always ignores doesn't care about the normal mundane stuff that actually matters. Like how Japan and China are coming out saying that they back the US dollar and it "will be many years ahead" before a new global reserve currency is possible.

Thats why a complete nothing story like this is on the top of the page. We are likes moths to the flame. The flame being sensationalist crap.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
reply to post by SonicInfinity

i fully agree with you that i would rather hear and spend time on subjects that truly matter and are more important and real like the ones you mentioned

but that adds to my question

if we all want to devote time and energy to those things

why are there 6 pages of people pretty much talking about it being just a hoax

if its a hoax, why not just ignore it and go focus on the other subjects

just because of a star and a flag doesnt mean people have to come to this thread and give a opinion

what i wonder is why must people spend the time and energy to shout hoax

if it is a hoax then just pass over it, go to another thread and this one will vanish into obscurity like the blonde guys that are the topic of this thread

but instead something in human nature, or in the agenda of the people on this thread, cause them to devote time into screaming hoax, and im just curious as to why that may be

seems to me the more common sense thing to do would be to ignore it and move on rather then trying to convince people its a hoax

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Interesting.It seems this place has a history of strange phenomena so just because theres no photo evidence doesnt mean it COUlDNT have happened.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
How can Colin - or anyone else - be sure that his informant is actually a Police Sergeant? It sounds as though the information came in by phone, and he was waiting for a call when he posted the story. Hoaxers don't only hoax crop circles, and Colin would be a prime target for a hoax of this kind.

If neither Colin nor his associates (as mentioned on his website) have met the informant and seen his Police warrant card, it might be too soon to be getting excited!

Would it not be foolish for someone to go out of the way to call the United States and say they are a Police Officer who was off duty and had an experience that they themselves were not expecting?

Colin is good at what he does and will surely provide more information when he gets back to the States .

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I don't know why I did this but I wanted to know how a 7 foot person would appear to the unaided eye at 400 yards. I know from hunting that without a scope identification of an animal that far off would be very difficult except in great conditions.

I used a crude method but the image below is likely within 10% or so of the correct size if you are viewing on a monitor like I am.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81c4c7201e74.jpg[/atsimg]

The image should be about 3.5 cm on your screen.

To do this I found out the equivalent of the human eye for a virtual lens. I found 13mm mentioned but I'm convinced its closer to 22 to 24mm. The two objects are a 7 foot high cylinder next to a 15 foot Fir Tree. Virtual of course.

I went outside and located an object of known height at 400 yards (approximately within a few feet. I used a caliper to measure how high it appeared to my unaided eye and went from there.

This would be very close and close enough to get an idea. I used a five foot tall object to calculate.

Now this image assumes a sky clear of much haze and good lighting. The person who was near the 400 yard mark I used I could make out but could not make out details other than dark clothing and dark hair. I could not even tell if I was looking at a man or woman.

Take from this what you want. I'm not buying it. A Policeman is a trained observer. Guessing exact height and hair color at 400 yards just could not be done. I was generous in this image and the objects should have appeared about a third smaller. I wanted to make my error in favor of the story.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

From this website, the sun roas at 5:01am. The "beings" were seen "from a distance of about 400 yards" (don't they use the metric system in England?). To see anything that far away at the butt crack of dawn is nearly impossible. The officer witnessed "exceptionally tall beings" each over 6 feet tall. Once again impossible to judge from that distance.

This is what people look like at from one side of the circle to the next.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77ed7a5cae15.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see, it is too far for reliable details.

You should question your source about this.

-E-

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Would it not be foolish for someone to go out of the way to call the United States and say they are a Police Officer who was off duty and had an experience that they themselves were not expecting?

Yes it would but is that not the exact same area where hoaxers who create these circles confessed and described in detail how it was done?

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

To be fair that photo is not representative unless you adjust the size and use the correct mm of lens. I agree with you however.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Maybe it's just me because I am 6'3, but I wouldn't consider being around 6 feet tall as being a sign of "aliens".

Response all three Beings were not only 6 feet tall according to the report given to Colin but each had Blonde hair .

So please explain at 5 AM in the morning why 3 Beings or Men in White Suits with hoods would be in a Crop Circle that already had appeared on July 5th and this event with these Beings took place July 7th,2009?

But how does one judge something as being near 6 feet tall when the OP stated the closest he had gotten was 400 yards away? Thats 4 football fields in distance!

Response great question I am not a Police Officer but from where ever he was standing before walking toward them he somehow knew the distance between himself and where they were in the Crop Circle.

At 400 yards away, a person doesn't really have to run that fast to not be catchable. Heck, even professional atheletes get a bit out of breath after only a 100 yard dash.

400 yards = 1/4 of a mile!

Doesn't add up, and the quick claim to alien "beings" just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't I dunno, I wasn't there. Either way, the information given doesn't add up and the conclusions made are no doubt unfounded.

I can understand your doubt but I also know Colin to be a good investigator in this field for many years .

He does not take this kind of report lightly .

Will get to the answers but for now I will give this Police Officer the Benefit of doubt .

I should again have more updates in August on this .

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I wonder how many tourist and how much money this attracts to the Wiltshire area?

I once lived in a small town that knowingly invented the equivalent of the Lochness Montser for its travel brochures based on an entry in an old journal. Nobody else ever saw anything. It was a rural area and even a small number of tourists greatly helped the local businesses.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
August is a long way away.

What happens in August?

I have to say i half way believe it, having read about Nordics and the like visiting us, or here already...

I'm too impatient. Why must i wait until August?

*Stomps feet*

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

if these were over 7ft tall, now that would be odd...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join