It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BunkeredWhen he was outside the building he noticed a black car with 3 very tall men standing around it just watching him. He became nervous and turned to leave. When he turned back around to see if they were still watching him they had gone.

So the moral of the story is, don't turn your back on tall blonde men or they'll disappear on you.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Nice thread, very interesting,

I want it to be true but it sounds very very similar to the film KNOWING therefore, I have to reserve my excitement for the time being. Great thread anyways keep them coming.

I agree with the other member CROP CIRCLES from ebe's are not meant for us, despite what WE think we are insignificant in this masterplan.

We occupy a rock in amongst billions of other rocks in amongst billions and billions of miles of land in amongst billions of different lands.

WAKE UP!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Can I suggest, important as this thread may seem to those who are longing for contact, for creedence, I would be checking the post history of the OP.

Deny ignorance, it only takes a few seconds.

Indeed a good story to tell the grand children around the fire place during a snowy late night winter.

Could we possibly move this thread to the appropriate area or is this still considered a valid thread regarding UFO and Aliens.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

Quite possibly.. or it could be dont smoke, then they dont know where you are. lol

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The OP states:

As soon as he entered the field, they became aware of him and ran at an amazing speed to the south, away
from Silbury Hill. He said I recognised that I could never catch up with them they ran so exceptionally fast. He glances away for just a few seconds and looked back to find that they had completely vanished. He became very uneasy and left the scene.

What collins blogspot states:

“They ran faster than any man I have ever seen. I’m no slouch but they were moving so fast. I looked away for a second and when I looked back they were gone. I then got scared. The noise was still around, but I got an uneasy feeling and headed for the car. For the rest of the day I had a pounding headache I couldn’t shift”.

They are very similar but the way the OP stated what the guy said compared to what he really said you can easily tell that some words got "played up" to make an ant pile look like a mole hilll. Now i'm not sure if the OP is quoting what he was told or not but collin placed in his blog a similar story but not the same. Now if somebody see's something such as this "off duty police officer that does not want his name released" did I'm pretty sure in every news article/blog/etc.. He would be quoted verbatim would he not?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hello Tristar,

Before you write this report off has a hoax etc I would suggest you wait till more information is available on this developing story at this time.

I also suggest you read some of the other posts that have talked about these Blonde Hair Tall beings on the thread fom other posters .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Manwin

Hello Manwin,

Good points and at the same time this is still a developing story in progress.

I have had my own experiences with what are called UFOs by some and in this case whats interesting is if this Police Office did experience Space People from some other World and this can be confirmed in some way then maybe we can make the connection of the real Crop Circles with this kind of encounter.

I am very interested to see what Colin Andrews comes back with from that area and after he meets with this Police Officer.

Thanks for your post.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I ask . Listen, there are great and wonderful things in this world , and others .one day you will be face to face with what you have condemed and you will be judged , as we all shall be judged and what will you say to your captor " I didnt know ..or I didnt understand. plz have mercy on me. i am so angry with the closed minded ..most act as though they never left high school and judge everything that is not cool or goes with there thinking .My god we need to be put in check as a people a species thank you so much for this post and your time ,,you have done well

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The crop circles are getting more intricate

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
Sooooo why hasnt this been posted in any news agency yet?the officer seems somehting and calls this andrews first?did any authorities get notified??this sounds like a load of crapola

Hello Insam,

Your jumping to a conclusion on a report that is ongoing.

That just happened on July 7th,2009.

Do you really think a News Agency would be contacted if this is true?

The News Media does from time to time report on UFO Stories even CNN has done this etc.

So my suggestion to you is this let this story evolve meaning wait till more information comes out confirming it as you have stated or the opposite that is the fair way to look at this Police Offices story at the present time .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I do want to state this because I hear a lot of people trying to discredit this particular instance because of the similarity to a movie. As some hoaxes are perpetrated by movies or old legends, Movies themselves are fueled by our own beliefs, interests, truths, and even unverified data. Who's to say that Know1ng was not fueled by predictions that have been made in the real world? predictions that may be coming true, but I digress... I myself don't like to fully jump in as either a full skeptic nor do I like blind faith. Thus I will sit on the sidelines, gather as much information, and then infer my own hypothesis about the situation... movie or not

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I only read to page 2... but since when is 6ft or taller "really tall" ? If they aren't 7ft + then its not that tall.

Puzzling at best.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have to agree with 6 feet is not tall BUT as with everything we need time for the men and women that examine these types of things to get there and do their job.

People here at ATS sometimes jump to fast to deny and they haven't even investigated a thing.

One thing that should have been investigated immediately I would think would be the area right where these life forms were to check for footprints and any telltale signs of something that might gives us clues to what might be happening.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So, a policeman caught three guys in hoodies hanging round a crop circle they'd probably just made themselves, they ran off when he approached them and the policeman had a bit of a headache later that day.

Did I miss anything?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

observe50,

People here at ATS sometimes jump to fast to deny and they haven't even investigated a thing.

Sometimes all that an ATS member has to investigate is the history of the OP!!

It is usually assumed that a person posting a thread is honest and forthright in all aspects of his/her representation of themselves.

That is the "null" hypothesis....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch
So, a policeman caught three guys in hoodies hanging round a crop circle they'd probably just made themselves, they ran off when he approached them and the policeman had a bit of a headache later that day.

Did I miss anything?

Hello Lurch,

Yes you did all three had Blonde Hair .

Others have posted on the thread about Nordic beings etc with this Blonde hair .

So did three people who knew each other with Blonde hair decide to be in a Crop Circle at 5 AM in the morning and what would be the purpose ?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

So did three people who knew each other with Blonde hair decide to be in a Crop Circle...

Well, perhaps:

'Mamma Mia!!!"

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by observe50

observe50,

Sometimes all that an ATS member has to investigate is the history of the OP!!

It is usually assumed that a person posting a thread is honest and forthright in all aspects of his/her representation of themselves.

That is the "null" hypothesis....

But the OP is linking this story to another site by a well known researcher.This has nothing to do with the OP's other posts!

No matter how you muddy the waters and derail this thread with pointless drivel the fact is this thread reflects on breaking news posted on another site

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
What if it turns out that these crop circles are actually pick up spots for various types of aliens living among us?

Hi Antar.... what you say here is very interesting.... i hadn't thought of that... now i'm a skeptic until i actually see one of these things with my own eyes but i definately believe there are/is other worldy things here as i have experienced a lot in my life.... what you say about 'picking people up' is very possible (if they are real)........

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

But the OP is linking this story to another site by a well known researcher.

Ahh....'Colin Andrews'?? Do you mean that "well-known researcher"??

The link to Mr. Andrew's web-page shows what is essentially a slick blog site, nothing more. All, it seems, Mr. Andrews does is cull the news for stories that are related to his hobby of "Crop Circling"....

This has nothing to do with the OP's other posts!

Oh, but I beg to differ! It has very much to do with the veracity of the OP, and his intentions.

No matter how you muddy the waters and derail this thread with pointless drivel...

Ahh...and now the tired old ad hominem tactic rears its ugly head.

Wasn't 'derailing' this thread with pointless drivel, I was simply demonstrating that this thread IS pointless drivel!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join