7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How can Colin - or anyone else - be sure that his informant is actually a Police Sergeant? It sounds as though the information came in by phone, and he was waiting for a call when he posted the story. Hoaxers don't only hoax crop circles, and Colin would be a prime target for a hoax of this kind.

If neither Colin nor his associates (as mentioned on his website) have met the informant and seen his Police warrant card, it might be too soon to be getting excited!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
sounds like a tall story to me lol, but seriously all we have is your word that it happened, whether it's true or not there is no way of telling.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I love these threads!
Kudos to you!

This is getting funnier by the minute.

--Crop circles predict something = hoax.
--More than one circle appears in a single night = hoax by more than one.
--Certain circles can't be duplicated by people = hoax.
--People sit in fields with cameras overnight = video tape orbs = circle appears = hoax.
--Farmers charge $1 - $3 (pounds) for the thousands of visitors now trampling all of their fields = hoax.
--Farmers destroy the circle because they are so mad it's there = hoax.
-- "white chips" are found at circle sites that can't be traced to compounds here = hoax.
-- 1500 foot long "writing" appears in a circle = hoax.

-- and now a police officer finds "aliens" in a circle = still a hoax?

Wait, I know -- the police officer is getting paid too!

Can someone PLEASE tell me at what point these blasted circles stop being a hoax?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
S and F For You!!

The fact crops are made by higher intelligence - except for those that are crude in design.

Great find!!

I would love people's opinion on what the design of that crop circle means, from people who have studied them.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm not really sure why anyone pays any mind to cmdraleon anymore.

As weedwhacker has pointed out twice in the thread, the commander here is known for making grand claims, with no verification, or what us crazies like to call "Proof."

Even now, in this thread, Cmdraleon has not responded or acknowledged Weedwhacker's posts. Another thing he's known for- selective responses. It would appear the benign Commander chooses only to respond to those who don't dispute his postings.

A hack's a hack, 'nuff said.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is amazing news, especially because today at 5 min 6 seconds after 4 oclock today it will be 040506 of 070809!!!! Mindblowing!! It will never happen again in our lifetime.

Nasa has confirmed that spaceships our circling our atmosphere as we speak.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coacoathunder

Please provide a link to the government site stating this claim.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well I never put much faith in crop circles they are way to easily faked, But if there is police testimony there must be something to this after all. I hear about these really tall Nordic aliens all the time! Anyone have any information on who they are?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

YES YES!!! I knew it!! This is an important Crop Circle.

Told me daughter the day before (Saturday July 4th) that there would appear an important one on early Sunday morning. Yeah I know I can't proof I did but I DID

She never was into Crop Circles before but now she is

I wonder what our Friends where looking for in that field and I do hope it's not a HOAX

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me because I am 6'3, but I wouldn't consider being around 6 feet tall as being a sign of "aliens".

But how does one judge something as being near 6 feet tall when the OP stated the closest he had gotten was 400 yards away? Thats 4 football fields in distance!

At 400 yards away, a person doesn't really have to run that fast to not be catchable. Heck, even professional atheletes get a bit out of breath after only a 100 yard dash.

400 yards = 1/4 of a mile!

Doesn't add up, and the quick claim to alien "beings" just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't I dunno, I wasn't there. Either way, the information given doesn't add up and the conclusions made are no doubt unfounded.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

I didnt mean NASA like North Amercan Space Agency. I meant North American Secreative Association.

Way more credible.....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
No proof? How convenient.

How strange is it to see three 6 foot tall guys standing in a field. And they ran fast? Well, most people of that height can probably run at a good speed.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seanryann

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coacoathunder
reply to post by Dewm0nster

I didnt mean NASA like North Amercan Space Agency. I meant North American Secreative Association.

Way more credible.....

I see, much more credible.
Maybe you meant, Secretive* by the way.

Regardless, can you provide a link to this invaluable source?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I live quite close to that area and know it reasonably well as I used to go for drives there all the time during the night. Not only are there rather large hedgerows lining most of the roads in that area. But during the night it is absolutely pitch black in the fields, I know this supposedly happened at 5am but as far as I know it was overcast if not raining so it would still be pretty dark so how on earth did he manage to see into the fields? Car headlights only illuminate the road in front not all around the car and afaik there are very few street lights in that area as it is pretty much all sticks...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
another hoax .... cool

it seems like a hoax ... we should hack this people that provide this board with hoaxes ... it would be cool

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I love these threads!
Kudos to you!

This is getting funnier by the minute.

--Crop circles predict something = hoax.

Where have they predicted anything? I surely hope you are not talking about sunspots etc, because that is a huge huge stretch and is in fact a hoax.

Don't really know much about the rest, don't usually spend my time on these subjects.

Can someone PLEASE tell me at what point these blasted circles stop being a hoax?

When the conclusions made aren't giant grasps where people are putting square pegs into round holes through their imagination.

I am a believer in "ET's". I would be downright shocked if they didn't exist. I would be downright shocked if they have never found or visited the earth. But that doesn't mean I'm going to believe all the crap people say about them.

Real knowledge is understanding, and I have yet to see any understanding behind all these "events". Instead, I see a bunch of speculation and claims and things which when pressed simply do not add up.

For example, you mention "language". Well communication is a 2 way street. What good is it to put down a language that nobody can understand or translate? It's no good at all. As such, there is no logical reason for an ET to come and write things in a language nobody understands. And for every reason you can give for why, there are better/easier ways to do those things, such as "getting people to believe they are real" etc.

It's like the Iraq war. It was said Saddam was bad and such. Fine, but when I can point out others who are worse, and nothing is done then I can't consider it a valid reason, it's just a lame excuse. But apparently I can't apply the same thing to "them"?

Then we have claims of "them" being among us and such. Ok fine, so why aren't things changing or getting better? Why do people keep doing the same things? Why do they keep following for the hollow words and promises of politicians, and why do they always seem to have some political agenda that is no more advanced than forms of governments tried hundreds of years ago?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vipdan

I was already suspicious about the story but after reading your post I'm struggling to find any credibility in it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by no1dea

Hello no1dea,

I was on the phone with my friend Colin Andrew and when i called he mentioned this Police Officer he was waiting to call to give him this report.

Thats how I got this story.

I asked him if I could post this on a few sites I belong to and he said yes .

You can find this story also on his website since you asked for the link.

www.colinandrews.net...

I know this sounds out of this world but thats exactly what it is.

The story speaks for itself.

so judging by his site hes just as credible as Alex Jones or any of the other UFO people.

i thought h was just a cop who was your friend. But after seeing his UFO/Crop Circle oriented website....im starting to think its a lie.

its just not credible. regardless of what he said to you. Could all be made up

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Had you have said that a police officer witnessed 3 exceptionally tall beings, etc then I'd have been interested.

As soon as you try to infer this is some kind of crop circle alien encounter I have to dismiss it as bunkum.

Crop circles are man made - period.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join