7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramsesthedamned
reply to post by Cmdraleon

This would be interesting if there were actually aliens coming to earth. But most people know that is utter nonsense. I don't mean to insult you, but come on...Aliens do not visit earth. Its proposterous.

Hello Ramsesthedamned,

Not the least bit insulted .Again they were in the Crop Circle these Beings and unless they are some advanced Humans living on Earth that can vanish within a blink of an eye .

I have to say this People from other Worlds are here living here among us.

They can come and go as they please without our consent .

The Earth is not alone in the Universe and our concepts and understandings at times get somewhat limited .

So the mind says this is impossible but yet its real and what this Police Office experienced was not Men from some farm village in England but Spiritual Beings that did not expect him to be there nor did he expect to have this out of the world encounter .

So has hard as this is for you to believe its happen and my hope is that will have more to share about this event yesterday morning at 5 Am UK time.

This is interesting because these Space Beings did come to Earth and the Police Officer saw them.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Any cell phone images or dash cam perhaps? My bet would more than likely be people in hazmatt suites. Not that hard to get three people all over 6 foot working together and not that hard for them to outrun the guy too, especially when he looked the other way for a split second and they just ducked around a bend or in a ditch or something.

It still raises the question as to why they were running though.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The policeman said that the beings were wearing white one piece suits with hoods that were down on their backs, not robes.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Shackled
Any cell phone images or dash cam perhaps? My bet would more than likely be people in hazmatt suites. Not that hard to get three people all over 6 foot working together and not that hard for them to outrun the guy too, especially when he looked the other way for a split second and they just ducked around a bend or in a ditch or something.

It still raises the question as to why they were running though.

Hello Mike,

No phone images or dash cam video from what I know talking to Colin Andrews earlier today.

I hope that when he meets this Officer maybe he had video taped them if he was in a Police Car at the time or his own car.

Knowing Colin as I do he will at least get more on this important story.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by MR BOB

Hi MrBob,

They were wearing Robes not a white suit.

They all had Blonde Hair in the report if you will read it agin fully and when he appoached them when they noticed him ran faster then you or I can run and within a blink of an eye were gone.

Again no white suits .

Thanks for at least comparing a possible outfit they could have been wearing that morning but were not.

Originally posted by seentoomuch
The policeman said that the beings were wearing white one piece suits with hoods that were down on their backs, not robes.

Well spotted seentoomuch, Cmdraleon i think you need to work on your stories a little better.

Robes, where we're going we don't need robes!

[edit on 8-7-2009 by no1dea]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The part of the story where they ran away too fast to catch makes me think they could be related to Springheel Jack. Did anyone check the tracks?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
everything ive ever heard about the tall aliens with blonde hair has been positive. these nordics are our watchers right?

well then why would they go monitor a cropcirle. this crop circle is probably the best ive seen yet. but it seems somewhat menacing.

if i noticed someone that i consider my "parent" or gaurdian, all standing around looking at something like this, i would be scared.

maybe its not from them, or something they use. it could be a warning of things to come from another type of alien, or something already here that threatens us.

my first thoughts on seeing this CC is that it really puts off something evil to me. i dont know why but it does.

you might want to shoot some of them
but not the tall blonde ones. they seem pretty chill.

edit: looks like the medusa print around the bottom ending in points. some kind of ship or beetle(??) surrounded by feathers. the ship looks like the deathstar.

THEY WERE JEDI CHECKING OUT THE COMING OF THE DEATHSTAR!!

[edit on 7/8/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hello Seetoomuch,

Thank you I keep saying Robes for some reason but yes the report says White Suits with white hoods all of these beings still 6 feet tall with Blonde Hair.

He experienced alot that morning from the story will have to see what more is to come from this .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You state in your original post that the policeman turned away for a moment (dunno why he would do that while watching so called superbeings sprinting away), circlemakers have stated in interviews that if discovered they run and at the first chance they get they just lay down in the crop till it's safe to come out. Personally for me thats a more plausable explanation.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Good, I'm glad that is cleared up. Robes would've made people think that it was some people/humans playing druid at the CC.

STM

[edit on 7/8/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

why would you wear white to try and hide tho. i think i would be wearing green and maybe hide my super huge blonde hair as well?

i mean, who tresspasses wearing white?

might as well be wearing a target in a war....

doh this was in the uk....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Well, the worst color to wear for "human circle makers" would be white in the dark of the night...

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

With my conspiratorial mind in full gear as I read the OP, thoughts of psy-op, sound weapons, and advanced technology being tested. These internet posts are triggering an alert at some undisclosed location so that the sinister plot can be implemented at the exact perfect moment for.......implementation of the master plan.

Now with my rational mind. I wonder if the cop's reputation will now be ruined or if he will be taken seriously.

PS I can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wh00pS
You state in your original post that the policeman turned away for a moment (dunno why he would do that while watching so called superbeings sprinting away), circlemakers have stated in interviews that if discovered they run and at the first chance they get they just lay down in the crop till it's safe to come out. Personally for me thats a more plausable explanation.

Hello Whoops ,

I understand your explanation but based on this report that I was given earlier near the end of the story the Police office says he heard static noise in the Crop Cirlce and he was getting a headache at the same time .

Circles Makers can run fast ,but from what he was sharing this was very different they vanished .

That cannot be explained even if we try .

Will again have more to this story in Auguest when Colin gets back I can find more detail to this important event.

Again remember all three Beings were 6 feet tall and all the same Blonde hair .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
From another thread started by the same OP:

This also allows us to quitely stay in touch with our Starships outside the Earths Atmosphere.

You might not realize how much activity is now going on in the skies above you .

More:

Spaceships of all sizes and on each Ship people who have come to help Earth in the final moments of Cosmic History in the making for Humanity as a whole.

Many are now sensing that we are here now and planning a direct contact with the People of Planet Earth and we are .

...here's the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm all for the "Paranormal", but where did you get this information from? What is your source? If you can't post a link to a news paper article or news video, I'm reluctant to accept it at face value. Please let us all know if you get that interview!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyeyes

I'm all for the "Paranormal", but where did you get this information from? What is your source? If you can't post a link to a news paper article or news video, I'm reluctant to accept it at face value. Please let us all know if you get that interview!

Hello Skyeyes ,

I am happy to supply again the link I am not sure any local paper in the UK has this story yet.

Again I just posted it earlier today after tallking to Colin Andrews and he was planning to add this to his site .

You want the confimation link again here it is www.colinandrews.net... .

I need to sign off for now and will when I get back on later continue reading and relpying when needed.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You do entertain me sir so

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have spoken to Colin Andrews through e-mail many times. I've been following his research since the early 90s. I believe he's as reliable and honest as they come. During the 2009 X-Conference, he disputed Nick Pope with mounds of evidence, after Nick claimed that the British government had no interest in the crop circle phenomenon.

I want to remind you all of a particular incident that occured back in 1989 in Norwich, England, that might just give this story the credibility it needs. Incase some of you don't remember, the UK Ministry of Defence started a program to begin making classified UFO documents readily accesible to the public. One of the reports states how a woman walking her dog in a park one night encountered a man with fair hair, wearing a brown garment/flight suit, who told the woman his race was responsible for making crop circles. The woman ran and heard a buzzing noise, and saw a large spherical orange globe rising from the bushes. How do I know this? Because she called the Royal Airforce and they took her report down, and they released part of the report in last year's wave of UFO files. Here it is:

Pay attention to the details of the report and how they match the details of the sighting the police officer had. In both cases, a man with blonde hair wearing some type of one-piece suit was spotted and was related to crop circles. Also in both cases, a buzzing/crackling noise was heard. When you connect the dots, this may very well be as real as the dawn of day.

Cmdraleon, I'm sure Colin knows already but whenever you get a chance, let him know about the incident that took place in 1989! Thanks

[edit on 8-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ive just been looking at the photo on www.colinandrews.net/UnexplainedPhenomenaAlert.html In the report it states that the officer was just about to pass silbury hill which is on the photo, so if he was stood on the road at roughly that area (as report states) then there is no way in hell that he could tell that 3 people stood in the circle that far away all had blonde hair and were over 6 feet tall. Take a look at the pic it's a pretty huge distance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join