It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The first thing I do upon reading threads like this one is ask myself what motive is behind the story/rumor. I'm not accusing, but I'm very skeptical when it comes to claims such as this, with no proof. I usually ask myself what the person(s) is trying to sell, if they are trying to sell a product. Some of the time, it just comes down to the excitement of creating a hoax, ala John Titor.

Most of the threads on ATS that deal with supposed BIG BREAKS in cases start out the same way the OP did i.e. so and so saw this, has so and so for evidence.....BUT he's not around right now. As soon as I talk to him I'll, etc, etc, etc. You know how it goes. Milking it.

There have been rare cases when threads are started that the OP has everything ALREADY needed, and actually offers proof of such claims.

Remember when Joe Biden, during his debate with Sarah Palin says he never questions his co-workers' motive? Well, he's crazy.

The point is, always question the motive. There is always a reason behind claims - even if the claims are true and the motive is truth. Very rare, but a motive is a motive.

Done with my rant. Needless to say, this thread has been very entertaining.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
agreed on that when it was connected with circles it became a hoax

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I only have small but important question's for my own logs.

A very significant event has occurred within the Alert date period and also the defined location:i.e.: 7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Crop Circle located south west of the hill off the A4 highway.

This is the same location where on the 23 May 1994, four researchers (including one nuclear scientist) visiting a crop design in this field, witnessed intense military presence moments before they each experienced 45 minutes missing time and within a short while a further period of missing time. Each had red marks appear on their necks and had severe nose bleeds hours later. A full account is held in CPR Archive.

Keep in mind, Documents can be altered in many ways to provide proof of what ever one wishes to promote also what reference do we have to such documents or burn marks. Were they examined by a physician or some hospital ?

This is also the site of a secret military stake out which took place during the 1990 Operation Blackbird, where over these fields a large unidentified white orb was filmed by the army present.

Secret ? , Orb ? , Is there any file footage of this so called event.

The latest bizarre event took place yesterday morning (7th) at approximately 5.0 AM, when a Wiltshire Police Sergeant was driving in his private car towards Marlborough on the A4 highway and about to pass Silbury Hill on his left. He looked to his right and witnessed three exceptionally tall beings inspecting the new crop circle which appeared there on the 5th July. He stopped his vehicle and watched them for several minutes because they stood out as odd. Each of them were well
over six feet tall, each had blond hair and also they all were wearing one piece white suites, with hoods that had been dropped onto the back of their heads.

So he was driving on a Highway and he happened to look over and he noticed "three exceptionally tall beings".

What speed was he driving at so he could glance and notice 3 tall beings in a field. ?

How did he come to the conclusion that they were tall since he obviously was speeding past and was seated in his vehicle. ?

What was the distance of his sighting and his location of the so called tall beings relevant to his location on the highway, did he have any reference points ?

After a few minutes watching them, he said they were appeared to be examining the crop in the circle, he shouted at them from a distance of about 400 yards but they ignored him. As soon as he entered the field, they became aware of him and ran at an amazing speed to the south, away from Silbury Hill. He said I recognised that I could never catch up with them they ran so exceptionally fast. He glances away for just a few seconds and looked back to find that they had completely vanished. He became very uneasy and left the scene.

So 400 yards = 1200 feet = 366 meters, almost 1/4 of a mile. Even with a blow horn you would have a great deal of trouble shouting and making yourself heard to any person at that distance and with the motor highway in the background as noise pollution it's practically impossible to be heard.

As you point out, when he entered the field they begun to run away. My question's here are :

What was the time frame from his initial positive sighting of the three tall beings and him actually stopping and leaving his vehicle to enter the field ?

What land features are near that area (hills,side roads, trees, etc) a visual image would be more than perfect of the surroundings from his field of view ?

As an officer, why did he not call in the event to his station as that is an automatic instinct within police officers as part of the initial training. " You always call for back up"

The police officer also was very aware of hearing a static crackling sound in the field and around him. He said as the plants moved around, he could see the movement coincided with the level ofsound, as if the static was effecting the plants by moving them.

He also started to experience a headache in the field, which became worse as the day went onand he could not shake it off all day.

Time report posted: 12.55 am US eastern - 8 July 2009. (Awaiting interview with policeman)

Hearing static crackling sound could be from wind brushing across fields without the actual grass or bushes or corn or branches moving. The low frequency multiplied by the amount of coverage can magnify the sound and make what he heard as unusual as a natural phenomena.

Or as he stated and i myself have seen many times, vast amounts of land swaying by the wind and giving that distinct crackling sound. Sure it sounds weird but its also very soothing.

Headache could be caused from a euphoric state releasing chemicals which in turn caused his brain to function and his body to behave the way it has. Keep in mind that every hour that passes by we learn something completely new about the human physiology.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
edit coz i double posted

[edit on 9-7-2009 by IMSAM]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sooooo why hasnt this been posted in any news agency yet?the officer seems somehting and calls this andrews first?did any authorities get notified??this sounds like a load of crapola

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Can I suggest, important as this thread may seem to those who are longing for contact, for creedence, I would be checking the post history of the OP.

Deny ignorance, it only takes a few seconds.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
That photo of the july 5th crop circle is fake.You can see its been super imposed over the original photo.Someone clever at the photo shop.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
In my opinion I see that one hypothesis is that the ones doing the Crop Circles may indeed be the Annunakai as the Cropcircles are actually LZ and exfil areas.
As we can plainly see the US Congress are indeed aware of there
"Classified existence" and hence forth they are taking necessary precautions.

See Vid link

vids.myspace.com...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Epsillion70]

Don't mean to burst your bubble here, but that was actually a spoof report made by the satirical Onion News Network. You can see it on their site.

www.theonion.com...

Do your research!

[edit on 9-7-2009 by biscuit092]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Interesting thread OP.if its true its an outstanding story.

This might tie in with my helicopter sighting hovering over a field on the same day later on at 21.00 till 23.00 hours.

was told last night that 3 police cars roared up through my village towards the direction it was with their lights flashing but sirens off at 21.00

I have a thread here about it,with photos of the chopper hovering over a field local to me using a spot light to look for something!

I live in wiltshire,not too far sway from these crops circles.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got into the field it was observing but a hedge was blocking me from moving closer.It was focusing one one location but after lighting me up with its light it turned it off and carried on hovering there in the dark.
I couldnt see anyone on the ground,and no police around the local roads or in the field.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Thx a very interesting post. Myself got to think of the description right away, and it is the same as many many other have given, tall white with blond hair.
From the Dogons, Sumerians,Egyptians and Indian people and Nordic, and Mayans and many more they all describe their gods like this : long tall white with blond hair. Sometime we have to understand that this is how they look, it is hard to follow the red thread in this aspect, but it`s there. From all over the world threw history of the so called religion.

More info

Even more

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Kukulcangod]

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
reply to post by Wh00pS

why would you wear white to try and hide tho. i think i would be wearing green and maybe hide my super huge blonde hair as well?

i mean, who tresspasses wearing white?

might as well be wearing a target in a war....

doh this was in the uk....

Good point, also when was the last time you saw 3 blond guys together at once hehe, usually it's more like one blond guy two brown hair guys, well unless they were brothers.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
looking forward to hearing what Colin Andrews discovers and also what noangels discovers in that field where he saw a helicopter hovering - that is intriguing, especially as it turned its light off on seeing him stood there.

Aelf

Originally posted by noangels
Interesting thread OP.if its true its an outstanding story.

This might tie in with my helicopter sighting hovering over a field on the same day later on at 21.00 till 23.00 hours.

was told last night that 3 police cars roared up through my village towards the direction it was with their lights flashing but sirens off at 21.00

I have a thread here about it,with photos of the chopper hovering over a field local to me using a spot light to look for something!

I live in wiltshire,not too far sway from these crops circles.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got into the field it was observing but a hedge was blocking me from moving closer.It was focusing one one location but after lighting me up with its light it turned it off and carried on hovering there in the dark.
I couldnt see anyone on the ground,and no police around the local roads or in the field.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister
Wouldn't it be dark at 5:04 AM? Was he wearing "night goggles"? ? I'm really sorry to doubt this story, however, the evidence is there for a total fraud. How could he see these beings in the dark and distinguish they had blond hair? I am a big supporter of "out of this world experiences", as I have witnessed a UFO.

At that time the sun had began to rise, which means it was lighter than night, but not that bright.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
3 guys got caught making a crop circle and ran off..how anyone can attempt to link this to aliens is is beyond me. Its just getting ridiculous now.

I live 30 mins away from the site .. and i wouldn't give it time of day.

There are always people messing about in the fields at night here trying to make fake crop circles in the summer.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

Well can you go over there and catch them in the act for me with a camera please? That's the only way we can really know.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

This story makes me think of an interview with Dan Akroyd. He said that he was talking to a guy about his Denver Airport UFO tapes and went out the back of the building for a cigarette break. When he was outside the building he noticed a black car with 3 very tall men standing around it just watching him. He became nervous and turned to leave. When he turned back around to see if they were still watching him they had gone.

I think the tall ones are not good guys!

Maybe......

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I just remembered something, i hope its not off topic. I live in Bath which is not that far from Silbury Hill and Stone Henge. I drive past Stone Henge on my way to the A303 heading for London when im working there. Usually i have to be in London for around 8:30am so i have to leave Bath at around 5am.

Anyway.... it was the summer solstice a couple of weeks back and the normal "fake" druids appeared at the Henge to do their made up chanting. It was all covered by the local and national news and as per usual looked like a bit of a media fiasco which nobody really takes seriously.

3 days after the Solstice i made the journey to London and drove past Stone Henge at around 5:30am. I slowed down to get a good look at the stones as i normally do because they are quite an amazing sight that early in the morning and with no tourists about. Standing inside the henge were around 15 - 25 people all dressed in robes which were not quite black, kind of a charcoal colour. They were all in a circle looking towards the centre and they were all very tall. It really was a very uncomfortable sight and one which i found a bit strange because the solstice was 3 days previous.

Anyone else see this?

Is it normal for things to be going on there 3 days after the Solstice.

Are these the real druids?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Interesting story.

It could be an alien race from the pleadies (spelt something like that) a star system close to orions belt, they are said to be humanoid in stature yet much taller than humans. They are said to have blonde hair and blue eyes and have also been reported to wear all in one suites.
They are the 'Federation of light' and are apparently always here. Here to help us get through the tough times to come.

It's also possible that the governments are 'employing' a race of alien to investigate crop circles from other planets/solar systems. Probably due to the fact that humans do not really have a clue about what they mean etc.
That one was a theory of my own btw lol

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join