It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gives Attorney General Power To Designate Gun Owners, Tax Protesters As Terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
But what right people are in politics? Especially this administration...

It does seem there are very few. On any side in fact. I would not qualify myself as I'm often too opinionated.

lol. Sigh,

Ron Paul should've been president.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well if we weren't fighting wars we had no business being in the normal pre-iraq war standards would have been more than sufficient for keeping anyone with felony charges out of the military.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
They're in "your face" now with all of this, and still some people REFUSE to believe it.

Denial is one the stages of grieving.

Most of us don't know we are grieving for the USA that is gone.

Some of us have moved onto the anger phase, and the
acceptance phase.

I kinda bounce back and forth from anger to acceptance,
but I know in my heart 95% of the country doesn't even know
how bad it is gonna be and is not really ready for it.

I wish all the ppl of all the world all the luck I can, because we
are all about to need it worse than any of us can imagine.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
I'm getting really tired of this s*. These sell outs in Washington are digging their own graves. The French revolution was not pretty and did not bode well for the Governing elite when retaliation took place. They are going to be pushing to far very soon.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

The 60+ TBM's have made underground places for them, once we get
out of hand they will be ferried underground and the unwashed
masses that do not submit will exterminated.

The truly ironic part of all this is we paid for it.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

How would you keep dangerous people out of the military if it were up to you?

There has got to be a middle ground somewhere in this. Gang Bangers in the military is bad idea.

agreed

Tim McVeigh: Military(Army)....A USA born terrorist.
Lee Harvey Oswald: A United States Marine )
Charles whitman: A Marine...Shot many people in Texas (I think 23 people killing 14)

I am sure the list is very, very long...

An amendment looking to screen out folks from the military that have a known prideful allegiance (that they are unwilling to renounce) to groups that espouse armed violence toward the government, other races etc?

It's a no brainer in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

A very long list huh? You named 3 people out of the tens of millions of current and ex military.

Better not walk outside in case lightning hits you...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by maybereal11

A very long list huh? You named 3 people out of the tens of millions of current and ex military.

Better not walk outside in case lightning hits you...

lol

I think the important thing he's leaving out as well is that we ALREADY HAVE RULES OF CONDUCT.

Banning people by association is what this bill is all about. - and that choice is left up to ONE man.

NRA member?

hate group.

Campaign for Liberty member?

hate group.

NORML member?

hate group.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Is anyone creating a database to document the traitors in our government?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The potential for abuse is high, I do chuckle at the language used. "Right wing" here comes the boogey man again. But in typical style the other groups get ignored! Is the nation of Islam considered right wing? Didn't a recent convert kill a army recruiter not too long ago? We see in the language white supremicsts are a problem, seems a little too pc.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Any action based on unauthorized intel...IMO....is doomed to fail,(insert exception to this here)The pat act seems to be a formal declaration of QUALIFIED martial law, which is where the gov takes over all exec functions bottom to top. (Law enforcement stuff).Personally just skimmed the document. Now ABSOLUTE martial law is quite another critter altogether...thats when internment facilities are constructed. Vigilantism(the punisher) Wile it sounds fun, its VERY illegal, thus making it an unacceptable tool for use completeing an objective. It becomes a psy encounter....who outlasts...Wars ....nuthin but a gansta party.Thers a seductive element to all of the hate groups...especially for the young...thats how the cancer spreads...it targets the young with broken defenses. patches them back together with hate and greed...then sends them out to copulate.(and not pay taxes)WOuld nt any person that knew they were being monitored not only give false info but goeven further and "put on a show"? (give the finger to the security camera?)Pure research should be when the subject has no clue its being researched. Seems an impossible task beyond a certain point. Just the act of listening in tips your hand. If the USGOV would just have a little faith...every little thing..is gonna be alright. No one is free as long as were survieled.. I love this one "I dont care, I have nothing to hide." HAHAHA...those r the ones need watched. I personally feel a little invaded at times....but its a heck of alot better than some scumbag "invading" my old lady or my daughter.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by psyko45]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Saying on thing in a bill before a bunch of old guys is one thing. Enforcing those laws is a whole nother thing. Believe me.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
We're all considered terrorists.

If you don't make the laws or aren't part of the chosen elite, you are marked as a terrorist. Even fighting for this country doesn't make you immune to this toxic trend.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
pleas read it more cafaly it seas a violent ACT not owning a gun!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

That is true... I will release the people's internal memo on who I believe to be not just potential domestic terrorists but proven and active terrorists.

1. Anyone in congress who voted for the patriot act
2. Anyone in congress who voted for the bailouts
3. All current and former executives at the Federal Reserve
4. All members of the CFR
5. All current and former executives at any Major News Station
6. Anyone who has ever attended a Bilderburg (sp?) Conference
7. All Skull and Bones members

We can start there.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I want to throw this out to the people who watch this website that are police, military, intellegence ect ect ect. My question for them is this Do you remember the Nuremberg Trials, do you remember that WE HUNG NAZIS FOR "JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS"

Should you fail to bring the people to their knees you will see your future in these trials.

on a last note look at the French Revolution

My best to all, i do not want bloodshed, death, blah blah blah. But the last straw is hanging over the camels back now

History always repeats itself, its not a matter of if, just when. Perhaps that is your only comfort, that you will die before the world wakes up to find its children destitute, its wealth gone, its citizens enslaved and the constitution a distant relic of a past that had hope.

FOR WHAT!!!! NOTHING IS WORTH THAT, NOTHING!! I AM A COMPLETE NARCISSIST AND I CANT EVEN STOMACH THE THOUGHT OF THE FUTURE

[edit on 9-7-2009 by paradox headache]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
And yet again I am not surprised. Soon enough laws will be changing, like how long a president can stay in office, then we will be in even more trouble. I hope I am wrong, but the way things are going, I wouldn't be the least surprised.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

lol. Sigh,

Ron Paul should've been president.

That is all.

And there you have it folks. I think I'm making this my signature. If only it could really happen.

If the AG get this power. Anything is possible.

Ever notice how our constitution tells us we can rid our gov't of the elected officials if we, the people, deem them as being unconstitutional? Or writing unconstitutional laws, bills, or amendments?

Ever notice when we try to elect "new" officials...they all seem to be the same? Maybe because they are?!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Throughout history, every ruling agency in power has sought to make sure that those not in power, cannot rise up, protest or take up arms against them. Every government known to man, has feared it's constituency and their wrath should it decide to turn on them , and revolt. The USA is no different. No matter what the original preambles,declarations, decrees, or writs of law were that defined the concepts of its governance's...there are always the handsomely paid lawyers and judges, that will yield to the pressures and whims of the ruling empirical.
Especially by those that are corrupt, greedy, unscrupulous, and undeserving.

What so many law makers in the government don't seem to realize, is that there can be total anarchy and revolution without firearms.
Five gallons of gasoline and a match can literally do millions of dollars worth of damage in minutes, wiping out fortunes instantly.
Setting fire to a sleeping law makers family home at night is the stuff of nightmares. Being strangled in your sleep by an assassin with a garrote is enough to keep you from sleeping. Firearms are not always the best way to show dispute with an out of control, thug like behaving forces sitting in their capital.

Our nation is under attack from within. The halls of judiciary making are rife with malcontents, that wring their hands in sick twisted glee, at the prospect of undoing the US Constitution, and Bill of Rights. If it can preserve and ensure their quests for unquestionable power and wealth making...then yours and my rights are to be squashed. You had better understand that right now!

They are not there to make our lives better. They are there to ensure that the well established crony mechanism is well greased and rewarded with a tide of tax money. It about enriching themselves, and those that helped put them in office, beyond their wildest dreams. It is about pursuing ways to enfeeble, castrate, emasculate, any rights that you care to bring up, when protesting.
Guns rights? Hell, you haven't any gun rights! They'll just keep assigning a small army of lawyers to keep chiseling and hammering away at the second amendment until there is nothing left of it but a distant memory!
Just as the government has steadily eroded and taken all references of "GOD" out of politics...and refuses to honor the basic tenets of biblical law,
why would they honor the founding fathers and the foundation of Life,Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness? They won't!
We keep sending liars, and deceivers to elected offices, in hopes that they will do our bidding, and will honor to protect and serve the Constitution, as they say they will, when they cynically lay their hand upon the bible, and take oaths of Office. Thus far, the record is pretty shaky, and it seems to be getting worse. So, whose to blame?
The biggest pro gun lobby in the USA, which is the NRA, and is supposedly powerful and influential, year in and year out, has to keep fighting the same battles over and over again. They aren't winning if this is the case.

For whatever reasons, our government seems hellbent, that they are going disarm the citizens of this nation. I'd be willing to bet that they know the collective stuff is about to hit the fan, and we are going to be extremely angry when it all surfaces.

The legislative branches are filled to the rafters with reprobate individuals who scoff and gawfaw are the mere mention of protecting our rights to own and bear arms. They manage to keep themselves reelected, even when their track records, bear them out, as anti gun!

The secondary down side to our retaining gun rights, are the losers who gun down kids at bus stops, do drive by's, rob and kill a store clerk for 30 bucks, and shoot a cop during a routine traffic stop. It is these idiots who shouldn't be allowed to get a hold of a gun.
It is these idiots who will ruin it for all of us.

But, as stated, revolutions and anarchy can, and have taken place, with out fire arms. Time will tell...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
Soon enough laws will be changing, like how long a president can stay in office, then we will be in even more trouble. I hope I am wrong, but the way things are going, I wouldn't be the least surprised.

Already in process. "H.J. Res. 5 Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President", was introduced in the House of Representatives on Jan 06 2009 by Rep. Jose Serrano (D, NY).

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtlasShrugging

Originally posted by Victoria 1
Soon enough laws will be changing, like how long a president can stay in office, then we will be in even more trouble. I hope I am wrong, but the way things are going, I wouldn't be the least surprised.

Already in process. "H.J. Res. 5 Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President", was introduced in the House of Representatives on Jan 06 2009 by Rep. Jose Serrano (D, NY).

This is exactly the amendments that we need. Things we think we can control. (sarcasm)

Problem is, We don't have ANY control. Even if the constitution says so.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join