It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity is finished in the UK "Well thank god for that!"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

My parents were fundies dude, and since I was a small boy they insisted that aliens and UFO's were real... but they were demons trying to trick us into thinking they're from another planet.

Not wanting to personally dis your parents, but if they were anything like "many" other xtians that believed that , then the chances are they got it from some idiot pastor or friends at church.

It would seem that a huge bulk of xtians go out into the world blabbering their nonsense to anyone who doesn't tell them to go away with an off. When they are asked a tough question it's off to the pastor/priest to get the answer.

Te pastor concocts an insane answer which the individual superficially considers but doesn't think about in depth, after all why should they need to think, the pastore has done all their thinking for them.

If jesus appeared in a shopping mall tomorrow, saying someone got the message wrong and he's not going to destroy the world the christians would probably kill him all over again.

These people thrive on death and destruction for without human misery they cannot have their prophesies.

Many xtians brag about the good deeds they are doing in places like Afghanistan and Iraq, and how the power of the lord guided a missionary to a bush and found a baby with its limbs ripped off, for without the lord the baby would have been eaten by wild life to finish off its' short miserable existence.

What is not being considered it that christianity needs babies to suffer the more children that scream from horrors like depleted uranium, the greater weight is added to the christian delusional evidence of the end of days.

Christianity needs war and mayhem as much as Blackwater, it keeps the wheels well oiled.

If everyone on this planet decided to get along tomorrow, then this would make a god redundant, no more jesus needed here we're doing fine, but of course the money the churches bring would dry up pretty quick.

Let's hope that if ET is out there watching, that he's not like the ET of our imaginations, that sees our uninvolved deity worship as a dangerous virus that would need eradicating before infecting other galaxies.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Well seeing as there is no God and Jesus never existed in the first place does it matter?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Well seeing as there is no God and Jesus never existed in the first place does it matter?

Well with a billion or so people claiming the opposite, I guess it does , unless of course it doesn't

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Originally posted by stevcolx

Well with a billion or so people claiming the opposite, I guess it does , unless of course it doesn't

Your talking about a billion sheeple who all follow a false idol 'the sun'. Because originally the Pharoh 'Horus' from 3000 BC started the worship of the sun and the 12 constellations that eventually was misinterpreted as being a super being with a son and 12 desciples. Thus creating Jesus for the christians and all the other ones (Can't remember their names) for the other religious sects. So really Jesus never existed. And God is the sun.

All God has ever done for me is sunburn me..................

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Lol... dis away MCM. For having never met them, you pegged them right off the bat.

But they haven't spoken to me in 20 years, because I am possessed by the "foul demon of homosexuality" and it's off to hell I go, lol.

That, and I kept throwing the magic koalas in their faces everytime they talked about Noah, lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

However, from what I read of the jesus family tombs there appears to be quite a convincing set of circumstances there.

So far I am reasonably persuaded that "The Jesus of Nazareths'" few remains are probably there , the evidence presented is quite convincing.

What !!!!!!!! You may well ask aghast the Moocowman would concede to the reality of jesus ??!!

Well yes I would providing the evidence is genuine, which so far appears to be the case, and would appear far more likely than the bollocks spoonfed to xtians by their pastors.

However, should the evidence be genuine, then needless to say this makes a whole lot of problems for xtians, as jesus would certainly not be one and the same Yawhe.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

But they haven't spoken to me in 20 years, because I am possessed by the "foul demon of homosexuality" and it's off to hell I go, lol.

Christ mate I'm sorry to hear that, their pastor obviously neglected to consider that a demon had been humping your mother in order to produce you.

I recently met half a dozen drug addicts who claimed that jesus cured them of their addiction.Perhaps if I introduce you to them they could get jesus to cure you homosexual disease.

Perhaps we could may day of it and invite some of the children who've had their limbs blown off by land mines, and get them all fixed up like new.

If there are any pastors or priests etc reading this, please feel free to invite us along to a healing/prayer meeting or something so we can start eradicating this swine flu before any more children die.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Christ mate I'm sorry to hear that, their pastor obviously neglected to consider that a demon had been humping your mother in order to produce you.

I recently met half a dozen drug addicts who claimed that jesus cured them of their addiction.Perhaps if I introduce you to them they could get jesus to cure you homosexual disease.

Perhaps we could may day of it and invite some of the children who've had their limbs blown off by land mines, and get them all fixed up like new.

If there are any pastors or priests etc reading this, please feel free to invite us along to a healing/prayer meeting or something so we can start eradicating this swine flu before any more children die.

LOL!!! You are too much man, ha ha! But my family is Catholic so chances are the priest wanted to hump me, not my mom, lol. At any rate, at first I was devastated when my family cut me loose, but I now realize it was for the best. I have a good life and am no longer weighed down by the guilt and shame they dish up like so much Hamburger Helper.

And the fact that I worked my way through college and make a ton more money than my father is something that I've heard eats away at them, lol.

Btw... I think you're onto something about there being an actual Jesus. It's just a shame that his message got steam rolled and co-opted by those who would pervert it into something ugly.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Christianity won't be finished, once society crumbles and other minority religions, paganism and even Satanism takes hold expect a backlash to drive out the menance to society once people wake up from the politically correct delusion.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
xcowman, you think you have stumbled onto some big news? Everything you told us about in this thread was foretold, was prophesied by the Word of God through His Prophets. You are actually only helping us to keep tabs on the prophecies of God unfolding around us! (As in the days of Noah...) And your alleged disdain for God is further proof of the prophecy foretold in the Word of God.

II Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Thou doth protest too much. I believe you are locked in a spiritual battle. Open your heart dude.

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

I am not surprised that some people have left the Catholic church, after the scandals of the recent past, but that's another thread isn't it? (Again, it would all be found in Prophecy). But anyone who has ever truly fallen in love with Jesus would not could not ever fall out of love with Him. Just because you don't attend a certain church anymore means nothing. Jesus told us to go into our CLOSETS to pray.

"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."

Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OH MY GOODNESS....

Just stop and listnen to yourselves for a second....
Pure and utter hate and negativity.

Can I ask what have you done or are dong to help some one else in this world that is in need? ?????

Rather than preach your atheism to us all why not instead just go and volunteer at a soup kitchen and help, or at the worst go thru your house and give away the stuff you dont use or clothes you dont ware etc.
Sit down and just talk to some one who has just had some trauma, or in a bad state, invite a homeless kid into your home...

Just put aside churchism (which is the problem) and even God for a second.
Your ranting is not going to achive anything....To be brutally honest your ranting is no different to me to the gun toting ghad freaks, that hate ordinary people in the name of there own cause or belief...you belief is one of hatred towards the infidels that have faith...

The real issue with religion is the same as with every part of human society that has influence and power, it is a way to control people and is formulated and orchestrated by man.

Again to finalize this thread totally is to clearly explain that religion = bad

Faith is completely different, and you have as little right to question it as you claim I dont have talking to people who are clearly behaving inappropriately.

In the past there have been atrocities done by churches and religion as well as government, corporations, military, groups, and ordinary people. You cant separate one from the other, evil done any how is evil...you just chosen a target that you think is a soft and you can have a victory over with your dribble.

Again before I copped your spray of hatered, WHAT HAVE I DONE THAT YOU HATE?

I tell ya now I aint no prude, I am a real live human..............

The old has passed away and as such institutes like the COE among other things may fall apart, that is a good thing, because the new generation is rising up and is not in anyway a reflection of the past.
I have seen miracles, I have eaten manna, I seen sick and injured healed, I have also seen some of the future. I have seen bad and I have been bad, I have seen and been places that you prob wouldnt have been, I have seen good and and how little things can be so big...am I perfect ? no but in Gods eyes I am, I am justified(just as if I have never sinned) thru Jesus who died for me.

Like many who have such strong and hated views of God is because of some thing that happened to them...what was done to you or what happened'? The other guy hates God because he is gay and his parents turned on him...God didnt do that, people...humans did that, God loves all of you even though you may hate him.

Gods greatest gift to man kind was free will, God can not force anyone to do anything, so to claim mans actions are any way connected o God then you missed and dont understand the simplest law of the universe.
To learn greater things is pointless when you dont understand 1+1=2
The devil knows more about God than all of us. that is a Fact!

Good luck because I can see now that you are about to start a journey or just begun, while you will fight it, and may even reject it, it is inevitable that you will be on this journey...you will hear Gods voice, and because of this you will also experience some storms in your life, because there is fight for your soul that has started, the choice is yours...
But in times when all seems worthless remember back to this post that God loves you unconditionally and will pick you up and dust you off...it's not all easy ned flanders stuff you have do your bit also, but accept the things to come it will make it easier to make it thru..........remember this when the time comes..............you wont stop being you, you are what he wants.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I have a good life and am no longer weighed down by the guilt and shame they dish up like so much Hamburger Helper. And the fact that I worked my way through college and make a ton more money than my father is something that I've heard eats away at them, lol.

There you go, this is what it's all about "Living" your happy, got some coin coming in and if that's your pic appear to be in good health,k and probably got plenty of good friends.

So how could you improve on that ? Well xtians will tell you that their life is better, what a freaking joke, I've yet to meet (and I've met a lot) one freaking xtian who's happier than me, and they've supposed to have a gawd on their side lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

xcowman, you think you have stumbled onto some big news? Everything you told us about in this thread was foretold, was prophesied by the Word of God through His Prophets.

Same old story dude, anything is possible to be found in the bibles for christs sake. I mean come on dude, if I invented a new receptive for a good curry or needed directions to Aberystwyth I could probably stretch a few bible verses to make them fit vaguely fit.

Its' been the end times for 2000 years and will be the end times for another 2000, if all you people want to get with jesus so badly find a tree and I'll find the rope, we may well have a little moore positive attitudes and peace on earth.

Bombeni, can you put your hand on your heart and swear to your gods that you don't have a pension or a mortgage for more than five years ?

If you have either of those things then clearly you are not expecting the yahweh jesus god pretty soon are you?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I have no clue why a mortgage or pension would rile you up, but you need to know that some of us have training in psychology and xcowman, you're obviously very pulled in two directions. Something has happened to you to put you on defense, but on the other side of the coin, you are obsessed with God and call him "gawd" at this stage in your life. But things change, hearts soften and someday I pray you will stop blaming God for whatever happened to you through the free will of man. Hey, we all have had our trials ok? I cannot say that I haven't had some very low points when I questioned God, you know the old story about the footprints in the sand thing. Well, one day you really do realize He was carrying you then, that's how I even made it from there to here.

Actually I do think we are in the end times. I don't know if that means this year or 10 years or 20, but I believe this earth has just about run out of time. I don't dwell on it, I don't care if I see Jesus thru the rapture, if there is a Rapture, which theologians differ on, or thru my own death, I just try to be ready for either.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

Can I ask what have you done or are dong to help some one else in this world that is in need? ?????

You spend a great deal of time blowing your own charitable trumpet, did you ever consider that people may well help other people out just because they can. Not because they risk losing yawhes brownie points if they don't.

Today I asked a soldier, why exactly is in Afghanistan killing other peoples children. If every xtian in the world did the same we may well help some people out over there.

So there you are, my good deed for the day may well have saved someones life, however you need that life extinguished in order to continue your end of days prophesies.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join