It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in WEST COAST CITIES, ANCHORAGE and HONOLULU

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Kim Jon has threatened a missile launch tomorrow - I didn't think he had any chance of hitting us, until I heard he had rockets with Soviet technology.

I STRONGLY suggest you and your family leave the city and celebrate 4th of July/Independence Day somewhere else if you live in:

Anchorage
Honolulu
Vancouver, BC
Seattle
Portland
Eugene
Redding
Sacramento
San Francisco
San Jose
Fresno
Los Angeles
Orange County
San Diego

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well Thanks for the warning

I and my family will be staying were we are

If something happens I'm sure we won't be effected even if it hit one or two of the larger cities near us.

Do know that even if it were to hit eugene , spingfield would be hurt by the blast just the fall out

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Congress and the senate need to have an emergency meeting in San Franncisco to discuss this pressing issue.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

dude. relax. Please. We have so many things in place to make sure that no missile will reach our soil, that it is a non issue. Kim can't fight us here. He doesn't have the resources.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
Congress and the senate need to have an emergency meeting in San Franncisco to discuss this pressing issue.

Definitely! I have cousins, aunts and uncles in San Francisco!

Though they should do it in all the cities I mentioned.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You know I have 2 words for Kim Jong if he decides to launch a missle at any U.S. target. Good Bye. Seriously, I believe that beyond our new missle defenses like the Patriot, that we have, and have had for awhile, Space based weapons platforms, be they kinetic, laser, microwave, whatever. If you think that all that coldwar spending went to just building up our nuke arsenal and the CIA, sorry Charlie, we spent gazzillions during Reagan and Bush 1, we have something up there, I know it. And all they have to do is turn it on. Of course we could let lil Kim hit us and give us another reason to invade another country, but I don't think he has any oil...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb and say, relax.

Lil Kim may be that stupid but his generals aren't.

-duck and cover-

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I had meant to say wouldn't get hit by the blast
(keyboard is a little messed up)

Only city in Oregon that might be a worry would be Portland
all Eugene has to my knowledge is a college with a stadium

I think Corvallis also has a college.

But I really don't think anything will happen, to the west coast on the 4th or 5th or next week or month.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Those little marching fools over there would be extremely sorry if there is any truth to this.
Anything headed this way, even if it hits the water, and POOF Lil Kim, and his robots are gone.
Of course, then we will suffer because of the innocent deaths- but better them than us.
Well, its true.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Old news. There is no indication that North Korea has intention or capability of a successful long range missile launch.

The officials, who are privy to information about North Korean launch preparations, said there are no signs of the work necessary to launch a long-range missile on the Fourth of July.

Source

Shoo!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If it were the Soviet Union that was going to launch a missile, then yeah I would worry.
But your talking about N. Korea, and Kim Jong ll, who has a SEVERE case of "Little Napoleon Syndrome". I would'nt worry to much about this unless you have family in N. Korea.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981

lmao

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by I Am Spartacus
I think you need to find another place to play Donnie because I don't think you get ATS at all. I'm sure your antics are appreciated at GLP, or perhaps you got banned there and this is your new sandbox, but I for one won't click on another one of your threads.

The last "warning" you had turned out to be some 5 second utube that had nothing whatsoever to do with the title of your thread.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by I Am Spartacus]

I don't "get" ATS? I'm trying to help people.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
People have to get this idea that the US is infallible and all-powerful out of their head.

I mean, I'm an American and I'm proud of my country, but I'm also not blind and realize what is going on. I hate to say it, but the United States will not EXIST in 2015.

I hope it doesn't have to be blown off the planet though, I want a peaceful revolution led by the people against the government that is clearly against its own people.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Now, how should this missile ever end up at the West Coast???

Undetected
Long Range

....without getting taken down?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

see. Nothing to see here. Move along people.
Your heart was in the right place, but you have to look at the threat and make sure it's credible. NK is only a threat to her neighbors. China has a bigger fly swatter than we do over there and they will use it if need be.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by network dude]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I'm going to go out on a limb and say, relax.

Lil Kim may be that stupid but his generals aren't.

-duck and cover-

I actually think the truth would be opposite. Lyl Kim is crazy, but also know his limitations and any such action would result in losing power. The Generals on the other hand have been persistent in wanting to go to war and take back SK, which, they think is rightfully their land.

I also think since Kim's stroke, the generals have taken more control of the government which is why we are seeing more extreme rhetoric than we have ever seen. Also, keep in mind the top general is Lyl Kim's son!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Quite amusing...

sorry but, there are those in the Pentagon that would LOVE lil Kim to fire that missile...

oh noes 1% of the population dead and 99% Eager to fight and invade more nations with Complete international support and justification for the war on terror and absolute vindication of US policies for the last 8 years...

It would be like a Soccer player running the ball at the wrong goal lol

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ok this thread gets today's "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING" award for the most needless fearmongering..

Americans.

They spend more on their military than the rest of the planet put together (let alone the black budget) and they're terrified of all these tiny little countries.

It's pathetic.

Propaganda's obviously working though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join