It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Green Nazi Hell and America's Future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The Green Nazi Hell and America's Future?

canadafreepress.com

Some 100 years before the Nazis rose to power, German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) ominously wrote that “we owe the animals not mercy but justice, and the debt often remains unpaid in Europe, the continent that is permeated with Foeter Judaicus...it is obviously high time in Europe that Jewish views on nature were brought to an end...the unconscionable treatment of the animal world must, on account of its immorality, be expelled from Europe."
That such words became prophetic under the umbrella of a secular religion of nature that was Nazi Germany, colored by an environmen
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Are we headed down the same path as the Germans? Obama has the same dream of creating the Green policies. I find more than one comparison to Nazi Germany here! Can you see this happening before our eyes. Obama’s green stimulus spending just might be on hold for war related costs., even the Nazi’s had to put their Green policies on hold to fund the war in the 30’s. Does this sound familiar. It’s apparent that the similarities are increasing. Is this what the next generation has to look forward to?

There was in fact a convergence between early German environmentalism and Nazism that is stunning with regard to how the Nazis promoted nationalistic ecological ideas, yet also found themselves unable to match in practice the green rhetoric they were espousing for a variety of reasons.

Here begins the lesson of a nationalistic racism and environmentalism that got hotwired together into an explosive political ecology that eventually dug a biological-ecological hole as deep as Auschwitz.

This view on man and nature strongly implies an autonomous utilitarian ecology, which has been the most hated ideological concept by environmental thinkers for some 200 years now. It was especially the Protestant Reformation and the Enlightenment that emphasized this utilitarian view of nature that opened the door for the Industrial Revolution and free market capitalism, the two greatest forces of the modern world which has supposedly left the earth in ecological shambles.

Over time this Social Darwinist emphasis on returning back to the evolutionary laws of nature further mutated into an occultic volkish belief in “blood and soil,” where the German volk assumed that they had a special mystical relationship to the German landscape through their blood. Thus well before the Nazis had even come to power, Haeckel and the Monists essentially argued for an early Nazi version of eugenics and the environment, which later became known as “blood and soil.”

The Green Agenda

While it is certainly true that Nazi environmentalism was not nearly as far reaching as its own laws trumpeted, this should not be surprising since the Nazis were undoubtedly far more interested in using environmental laws

canadafreepress.com...

This is not even to mention Obama's HR675 bill to organize the Civilian National Security forces. Work Brigade, common economic policies compared to Germany in the 20's and 30's. The GIVE act forces our children in to madatory servitude youth Brigades.

canadafreepress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I dont really get a lot of your point, but I love your never ending rants against Obama. He is a trainwreck just waiting to happen.

I think maybe the ideas/actions of Obama's and the Nazi's parallel because they were both Progressives and they both thought they knew what was best for everyone else. Those two things are a dangerous combo.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

yes, exactly, having a clean and safe environment for our children is evil. Forcing companies to pay for the damage they are doing to the environment will lead to another holocaust. I see your reasoning.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
While green movement is being used by politicians for their personal agenda , this still does not help the fact that we polluted our own planet. One does not have to be "green Nazi" to clean up in his own home, don't you think?
The problem is that any working plan to stop polluting and clear up what already being done (for us and our children) has to come from the people. And it is tough.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I just loving making a point between the Nazi's and the Obama admin. also the Germany hyperinfltion in the 30's. We are following the same path and more people are seeing it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Yes it's tough. We're are a day late and a dollar short it seems but not all hope is lost. Some of the damage is irreversable. Weve raped our forests, polluted our skies. One thing that especially bothers me is Japan is buying up all our trees and storing them in wet docks for future use. Soon we wont have any left.

I live in The Evergreen State and believe me they are clear cutting beyond belief.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by wonderworld] edit grammer

[edit on 3-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Correlation does not imply causation.

How is this different from: "Hitler was a vegitarian! All vergitarians are thus Nazis! The spreading global plague of Nazi vegitarians must be stopped at all costs!"

This kind of "reasoning" strikes me as singularly hysterical and meaningless.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by grapesofraft

I just loving making a point between the Nazi's and the Obama admin. also the Germany hyperinfltion in the 30's. We are following the same path and more people are seeing it.

The model I like is the French Revolution.

1) After the 30 Years War in the 1600s, every country in mainland europe was devistated...except France, which had stayed out of the whole thing. With traditional foes like Germany, the Hapsburg Aussies, and even a weakened and declining Span out of the way, france became a "hyperpower" of its day.

2) Being the only thriving country in Europe, France becomes a major international collonial power and fantastically wealthy (by the standards of the day).

3) Increasingly far-flung wars and collonial adventures begin to take their toll, as does the high-flying luxury lifestyle of the nation's wealthiest...aristocrats who end up totally detached from the reality of the the average Frenchman, who grows poor and is taxed increasingly heavily.

4) The French begin to borrow like there is no tomorrow. Since they are such a hyperpower, their credit is great...but they just can't stop, somehow. In the late 1780s, the biggest single item on the French Royal budget was interest on outstanding debt. "let them eat cake," says Marrie Antoinette, who then buys another closetfull of shoes or whatever on credit. Meanwhile taxes are raised at all levels; the people begin to groan in agony. Irrelevent, expensive wars in places like North America or elsewhere get more expensive, and become quagmires that its hard to escape from.

5) Eventually it all reaches a boiling point. Pitchforks, torches, and guillitines. Danton and Robsperre emerge with their terrible speeches and blood-soaked "reign of terror." Much of the nation falls into anarchy. Its almost 2 decades before Napoleon can whip everyone into shape and finally get stuff locked down.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
While green movement is being used by politicians for their personal agenda , this still does not help the fact that we polluted our own planet.

And where did that pollution come from?

...the planet...

We are a part of the ecosystem, even our technology is a perfectly natural byproduct of terrestrial organismic intelligence.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
While green movement is being used by politicians for their personal agenda , this still does not help the fact that we polluted our own planet.

And where did that pollution come from?

...the planet...

We are a part of the ecosystem, even our technology is a perfectly natural byproduct of terrestrial organismic intelligence.

To be sure, the planet will keep chugging along for billions of years until the sun grows big enough to vaporize it. That doesn't mean we are acting in our best interests, though. Species go extinct every day. Maybe we'll be one of them if we don't watch out.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Species go extinct every day. Maybe we'll be one of them if we don't watch out.

Watch out for what? An asteroid strike?

Species were going extinct before humans appeared...

We are a species filling a niche. Everything we do is perfectly natural.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
People see the coincidence that Obama's administration is enacting policies akin to Nazi Germany but has anyone looked at the facts? It is no coincidence at all. Nazi's have ruled the US for at least the last 8 years and if you think they would relinquish power to someone "for the people", I would have to ask "What people is it for?". The Bush family has very strong ties to Nazis...there is in fact a 4th reich now in power.

George Bush & The Skull & Bones Society

NOGW: nazi's in the whitehouse

Not just the US has been infected with Nazis...

The real face of the EU

Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson on Nazi's in the EU

Top Nazi's planned EU style 4th reich

Want to know how this came to be? These guys explain it quite simply...

Project Camelot interview with Joseph P. Farrell

Project Camelot interview with Jim Marrs (Rise of the 4th reich)

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

It's actually about the comparison to Germany's past history and Obama's ecomomic and green policies.

There are many things that are similar.

Work Brigade;
H.R. 675: Building Obama's Civilian National Security Force

Economy;
The Weimar Hyperinflation: Time to get out the wheelbarrows?

I dont have one on the GIVE act but that is Obama's Youth Brigade.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellirium113

Yes Bush is in on it , as well. It's just that Obama's Green policies I compare.

There are several comparisons. thanks for all those links.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

Thank you for the link! Very interesting.

top topics

join